Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 01:51:10 AM

what are you a coder or something? Smiley
Thanks for the feedback,
Brian

He is a very accomplished engineer.  Wink

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

That's impressive. How long would it appromixately take to code this solution?

I don't have an answer for that yet Wulf and as we know, many of my estimations get left in the dust. As soon as we have the system finalized and some more input, we might have a better idea. It won't be overnight but with us hopefully having the new office and developers on within the next few weeks we should be able to hit the ground running on both CMB and the solution for forging.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:30:48 AM

To quote Satoshi's paper:

If the majority were based on one-IP-address-one-vote, it could be subverted by anyone
able to allocate many IPs.

I think this needs to be taken into serious consideration when developing the new PoT algorithm.

Also, for a solution that depends on pings from active nodes to record uptime, how does one prove that they were actually running a node to secure the network, and not running a script that sends out pings?  

IP addresses are expensive in most areas and you would need a lot more than just a unique IP to secure a vote. That is part of why the 1000 XCR requirement exists. These are all barriers to keep people from gaining majority control of the network.

In regards to the ping statement, I don't think you could do a simple ping. You need to include a hash value based on the last block or something along those lines.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:25:19 AM

To quote Satoshi's paper:

If the majority were based on one-IP-address-one-vote, it could be subverted by anyone
able to allocate many IPs.

I think this needs to be taken into serious consideration when developing the new PoT algorithm.

Also, for a solution that depends on pings from active nodes to record uptime, how does one prove that they were actually running a node to secure the network, and not running a script that sends out pings?  

IP addresses are expensive in most areas and you would need a lot more than just a unique IP to secure a vote. That is part of why the 1000 XCR requirement exists. These are all barriers to keep people from gaining majority control of the network.

In regards to the ping statement, I don't think you could do a simple ping. You need to include a hash value based on the last block or something along those lines.

okay interesting.. Look forward to getting a solution to our pot problem..
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:19:50 AM

With more and more XCR,I dont know  am I stupid or not.Just buy a hope. Undecided
Call me bag holder Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:46:56 AM

I don't have an answer for that yet Wulf and as we know, many of my estimations get left in the dust. As soon as we have the system finalized and some more input, we might have a better idea. It won't be overnight but with us hopefully having the new office and developers on within the next few weeks we should be able to hit the ground running on both CMB and the solution for forging.

I understand, but has work actually started on CMB or are you waiting to move into new offices and hire more developers before starting work (in which case CMB's will be delayed by another few weeks)?

Secondly what's the status of the contractors that you hired to review the PoT algorithm, have you cut them loose, or are you still waiting for them to come up with something?

Finally do you have any ETA at all on the permanent PoT solution and the Custom Blockchain support? It doesn't have to be accurate, a ballpark estimate would be fine.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

I understand, but has work actually started on CMB or are you waiting to move into new offices and hire more developers before starting work (in which case CMB's will be delayed by another few weeks)?

Secondly what's the status of the contractors that you hired to review the PoT algorithm, have you cut them loose, or are you still waiting for them to come up with something?

Finally do you have any ETA at all on the permanent PoT solution and the Custom Blockchain support? It doesn't have to be accurate, a ballpark estimate would be fine.

We have started work on custom chains.

The contractor fibally responded and said he didn't think he could take the job after reviewing the specs because he basically didn't have a solution for how we wanted to do PoT. He did offer a secondary solution that we are going to discuss a little bit more in detail with him just to feel it out. He did offer to peer review our current proposal solutions for validity and security concerns.

We also have one more internal solution we have been talking through that we will likely describe here soon and add to the discussion. We would like to pick a direction soon and start working on it relatively quickly but as you mentioned this will be delayed a bit while Boris makes the move and sets up the new office. The positive side of this is that once done development can move much more quickly.

As far as a timeframe, maybe SyRenity or Boris can give me a better idea. I will see if I can get some feedback from them.

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

forger empty  Huh

No, what has been happening is that the Crypti wallet has been crashing. 

The script is set up to send XCR from wallet A to wallet B, and the same amount of XCR from Wallet B to A every 30 seconds.  S the amounts balanced, and only the transaction fees resulted in a dduction of the balance. 

The computer we are using for the wallet is experiencing the same memory issues as your wallet/node, combined with the twice a minute transactions, and crashes every so many hours. 

As a solution, we are going to move the wallets and script to Google cloud. 

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:03:42 PM

We have started work on custom chains.

The contractor fibally responded and said he didn't think he could take the job after reviewing the specs because he basically didn't have a solution for how we wanted to do PoT. He did offer a secondary solution that we are going to discuss a little bit more in detail with him just to feel it out. He did offer to peer review our current proposal solutions for validity and security concerns.

We also have one more internal solution we have been talking through that we will likely describe here soon and add to the discussion. We would like to pick a direction soon and start working on it relatively quickly but as you mentioned this will be delayed a bit while Boris makes the move and sets up the new office. The positive side of this is that once done development can move much more quickly.

As far as a timeframe, maybe SyRenity or Boris can give me a better idea. I will see if I can get some feedback from them.

Thanks for answering those questions GreXX!
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

http://live.crypti.me/topAccounts still isn't working...
thelittlemanbtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

Ahahahaha LOL i camed here just to laugh and not dissepoint here

not one people talking about XCR in twitter for 2 weeks dead Grin

nothing work and dev will give something in 3 months if u are lucky.  Grin

HAHAH still saying soon soon do nothing HAHAHAH

they do nothing november listen me this stupid people buy
maybe lucky santa bring pot ahahhaha pathetic dev no works for 3 month

enjoy bag stupid roffemao soon see 1/3 ipo price.  Grin
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:24:53 AM

just because you were impatient and lost the money.. Doesn't mean others will. There is 100's of other coins. Perhaps find one that better suits you..
Regards

Avalanche is a must own
jiuge

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:37:08 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 01:47:39 AM by jiuge

I take your share and hold thank you guy and with more and more XCR I can find that the volume is almost 0.
It means no one want to sell at this price except some one like you.It is not bad.Just put some order and wait for big pump. Wink

Also the reason for the big dump for recent days.I think it is guys like you feel no hope and stupid sell.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:53:39 AM

Hey,,I hear that Equinox Coin is a real steal!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9432928#msg9432928

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9434024#msg9434024

jiuge

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:53:38 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 04:07:01 AM by jiuge

Hey,,I hear that Equinox Coin is a real steal!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9432928#msg9432928

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9434024#msg9434024
Great another scam. Grin ICO IPO over what is the next scam plan.
No greed no lost.
Will XCR follow EQX? Let's watching Cheesy
Coin source is nothing now...

menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:08:38 AM

Hi All,

This is what Poloniex support answered me regarding the not working XCR environment over there:

"
Unfortunately there is a problem on the XCP wallet, we have contacted the coin developer and he will provide a fix, util then I am afraid you wont be able to move your coins.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
"

When will this happen?

Kind regards.
M.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:45:51 AM

any good news from xcr?
long time to wait ,and via is good example to pump.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:42:26 AM

Hi All,

This is what Poloniex support answered me regarding the not working XCR environment over there:

"
Unfortunately there is a problem on the XCP wallet, we have contacted the coin developer and he will provide a fix, util then I am afraid you wont be able to move your coins.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
"

When will this happen?

Kind regards.
M.

Did you ask them what XCP (CounterParty) has to do with XCR (Crypti) ?  Grin

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:55:11 AM

Show some love for Crypti please.  Cry
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:04:44 AM

Show some love for Crypti please.  Cry
still hold on some coins, wait for long term project.
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: