Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:57:48 AM

My vested balance is still 1.922.000 XEM since 2 weeks, but i have many more in my wallet! I have to wait only, or to do anything to get all my balance vested?
Are you fully synchronized?
You might use support.ournem.com to have us take a look at your problem. This forum is not a good place to do support.

Yes, fully synchronized. Already written to support but no answer... I have 13.398.344, 52 XEM in my wallet but 3.070.000 vested now, and an importance score from 3.84
How long i have to wait until my balance is fully vested?  Huh

This is not 100% accurate but I think its something like 20% per day
It's 10% of unvested balance per day. It takes about 30 days to get 99-100% vested.
So it's (Current Balance - Vested Balance) * 10%.
Now, I became to know there is a vested balance in account.
Anyone please explain to me easily the reason of being of vested account, and it's pros and cons.
Thanks in advance.

Spiders statement on the rate of vesting is correct.

The reason for vesting is it is a part of the POI algorithm.  

This form of vesting prevents Sybil attacks.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:56:08 AM

Hi to all. Just discover this coin and its looks interesting. Can somebody explain why are the price is so low on poloniex and whats
happening behind this hype. Its hard to read 889 pages  Wink Cheesy

70 Satoshi for 1 XEM.  Wow such deal.   NXT is 4000 Satoshi for 1 NXT.   I can buy 57x more XEM than NXT.   Bitshares is 212 Satoshi.   I can buy 3x-4x more XEM than BTS.

XEM is cheapest Bitcoin 2.0+ Platform and thus most profit for investors.  This is guaranteed winner.

Soon it is 1000s Satoshi or more.   $100 make $5000 soon, wow.  

So it seems that Taunsew does not have any basic economic knowledge...

Have you ever heard about money supply?

Indeed you can buy 57X more NEM than NXT but it will be 9 times more diluted compared to NXT as there is 9 Billion XEM and only 1 Billion NXT.
So the good ration would be 57/9= 6.3 X more.

That basic mistake says long about you and your education level....

Saying it's guarranteed winner is also very naive...

I invested in NXT and BTS also for the reason there is much more potential than bitcoin as the price is much lower, but there is no guarrantee winner, actually the odds to win are even lower than bitcoin, just the reward will be hundreds times more than bitcoin, that's why I accept this higher risk but there is no guarantee.

In a general way I think it would be foolish to invest all in currency 2.0, but it would also be stupid to not invest at least 5-10% of your crypto capital in these new promising coins.
If the bitcoin rise and not altcoin then you will miss 5% profit, but if one of these coin surpass bitcoin you will just have your tears to cry and regret...

About XEM and NXT I've chosen to not invest in XEM as this kind of platform is a global economy so you need some DAC working with the currency.
This challenge start to be completed by NXT even if it is still not enough, but on NEM there is still nothing and I'm affraid it will last like this.
If some serious companies join NEM  I would revise my judgement but from now the risk seems too high for me.

For example such coins as STR and XRP have on 100 000 000 000 coins, thus they don't stand up far for 100 Satoshi.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:54:32 AM

70 Satoshi for 1 XEM.  Wow such deal.   NXT is 4000 Satoshi for 1 NXT.   I can buy 57x more XEM than NXT.   Bitshares is 212 Satoshi.   I can buy 3x-4x more XEM than BTS.

XEM is cheapest Bitcoin 2.0+ Platform and thus most profit for investors.  This is guaranteed winner.

Soon it is 1000s Satoshi or more.   $100 make $5000 soon, wow. 

BitShares isn't 212 satoshis. It's 1,504 satoshis.

You also really need to take the total coin supply into account in order for any comparisons to be meaningful. marechoux has explained this point quite well. Another analogy is to think of it as buying a percentage stake in a company. Assuming two companies have the same market cap, would you rather have 1 share out of a total of 90 shares or 1 share out of a total of 10 shares?

The first grants you ownership of little over 1% of the company. The latter grant you ownership of 10%. The best option then is to choose the latter. Hence the total number of coins (or in this analogy, shares) you own is meaningless unless you also know the total supply.

NEM has 9 billion coins. NXT has 1 billion coins. Even given that the market caps are identical, would you rather have 1 coin out of a total of 9 billion or 1 coin out of a total of 1 billion?

Of course, you should choose the latter option.

So it seems that Taunsew does not have any basic economic knowledge...

Have you ever heard about money supply?

Indeed you can buy 57X more NEM than NXT but it will be 9 times more diluted compared to NXT as there is 9 Billion XEM and only 1 Billion NXT.
So the good ration would be 57/9= 6.3 X more.

That basic mistake says long about you and your education level....

Saying it's guarranteed winner is also very naive...

I invested in NXT and BTS also for the reason there is much more potential than bitcoin as the price is much lower, but there is no guarrantee winner, actually the odds to win are even lower than bitcoin, just the reward will be hundreds times more than bitcoin, that's why I accept this higher risk but there is no guarantee.

In a general way I think it would be foolish to invest all in currency 2.0, but it would also be stupid to not invest at least 5-10% of your crypto capital in these new promising coins.
If the bitcoin rise and not altcoin then you will miss 5% profit, but if one of these coin surpass bitcoin you will just have your tears to cry and regret...

About XEM and NXT I've chosen to not invest in XEM as this kind of platform is a global economy so you need some DAC working with the currency.
This challenge start to be completed by NXT even if it is still not enough, but on NEM there is still nothing and I'm affraid it will last like this.
If some serious companies join NEM  I would revise my judgement but from now the risk seems too high for me.

I'm invested in NEM but not to the same extent as NXT. I'm also invested in BTS too. Other than your choice to not buy any NEM, I definitely agree with your viewpoint. NXT wouldn't be what it is today without people like jl777. jl777 isn't a core NXT dev but what he does is he builds services that exist on top of the NXT core platform. It is these services that add value into the platform.

It's nice to think that if the technology is good, then the talent should follow but the situation today is quite different compared with 2013 and early 2014. When NXT was launched, it was pretty much the only functioning 2.0 platform in the altcoin space. Nowadays, there are many competing 2.0 platforms.

For example such coins as STR and XRP have on 100 000 000 000 coins, thus they don't stand up far for 100 Satoshi.

If you want to get into ridiculous amounts, there are coins like CENT which have trillions upon trillions of coins. That one even had individual wallets containing trillions of coins.

And finally to add one more point, it's possible that having a lower price per coin could have psychological implications. Many people were attracted to Dogecoin's low price when Bitcoin was worth almost $1,000. The whole movement to switch over to "bits" was pretty much born out of this idea. A cheaper NEM price might actually encourage a few more people to buy NEM vs. NXT or BTS (although I suspect this effect probably won't be very strong).
evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:42:03 AM

My vested balance is still 1.922.000 XEM since 2 weeks, but i have many more in my wallet! I have to wait only, or to do anything to get all my balance vested?
You might use support.ournem.com to have us take a look at your problem. This forum is not a good place to do support.

Yes, fully synchronized. Already written to support but no answer... I have 13.398.344, 52 XEM in my wallet but 3.070.000 vested now, and an importance score from 3.84
How long i have to wait until my balance is fully vested?  Huh

I don't think it's a good idea to hoard large amount of coins. Maybe this is what many are doing and this affects the coin market cap. The volume on Poloniex is very very low whcih gives a signal to outsiders not to invest in it.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:45:24 AM

How long i have to wait until my balance is fully vested?  Huh

I don't think it's a good idea to hoard large amount of coins. Maybe this is what many are doing and this affects the coin market cap. The volume on Poloniex is very very low whcih gives a signal to outsiders not to invest in it.

I should sell all my XEM?  Cheesy

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
evi_stale

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:49:03 AM

I contacted an online real estate platform asking them if they would consider using cryptocurrencies such as BTC or NEM. Many online retailers only use USD or another fiat. Is there someone who can write a good letter/template that we can use to contact online companies and business to promote Nem.
evi_stale

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:52:00 AM

How long i have to wait until my balance is fully vested?  Huh

Just what you do with fiat, save some and trade with some. Apparently you have quite a chunk Smiley If everyone keeps to their Nem it will loose it's value (since it's sooo young) so you will be holding on a pair of valueless numbers.
I should sell all my XEM?  Cheesy
ciappa

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:05:45 AM

you're wrong. Every cryptocurrencie has her whales, and those would also help NEM. IMO Nem has only two types people, dumpers and holders... No one is trading his XEM.. Who wants to help NEM should trade on bittrex and btc38 too... apart from that I do not understand why the volume of btc38 still not appearing on coinmarketcap, and why no one of the devs cares about... If we can increase the NEM volume on btc38 they would add NEM to their fiat markets, which have a much higher volume than bitcoin Markets on btc38...
I will not attack nobody but i still no understand the inaction of devs, or marketing team (if there is such a thing)

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Appleanimal

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:22:06 AM

why is XEM not 0.00000100 btc ?
i bought on 0.00000098

please pump !

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ciappa

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:33:26 AM

Awesome! XEM is second (114 votes) after Bitcoin (183 votes) on voting for Liberland currencie:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/liberland/?fref=ts

A brand new cryptocurrencie for a brand new country

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:39:08 AM

Liberland has not been offically acknowledged by any country or organization yet. Although it has neither inhabitants nor buildings or infrastructure on its ground. It does not make sense to talk about that NEM or Bitcoin could be the offical currency of that "country". It's just a marketing gag in my eyes.

Awesome! XEM is second (114 votes) after Bitcoin (183 votes) on voting for Liberland currencie:

hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:59:18 AM

Liberland has not been offically acknowledged by any country or organization yet. Although it has neither inhabitants nor buildings or infrastructure on its ground. It does not make sense to talk about that NEM or Bitcoin could be the offical currency of that "country". It's just a marketing gag in my eyes.

Yep.. Marketing. For me exactly that is all that matters in that poll.
ciappa

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:03:30 PM

and if it were so, do you not think that NEM would Need some Marketing?  Shocked

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:19:30 PM

I contacted an online real estate platform asking them if they would consider using cryptocurrencies such as BTC or NEM. Many online retailers only use USD or another fiat. Is there someone who can write a good letter/template that we can use to contact online companies and business to promote Nem.

At this point in crypto's evolution, you'd probably be better off trying to sell them the benefits of using a payment processor like BitPay instead of trying to convince them to accept BTC or altcoins directly. They probably don't care at all about cryptocurrencies but might see the value of services like BitPay since they allow merchants to accept fiat from a wider range of people (in this case, Bitcoin users) with zero risk to themselves. I know NEM isn't supported but services which can seamlessly convert NEM into BTC and vice versa could easily be set up (if they don't already exist).
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:21:09 PM

Still anything isn't present. Early to speak about marketing. There is no outlet in which someone would accept XEM in payment of goods and services. And much still that in cryptoplatform isn't present.

Let at first though someone will begin reception of XEM and only then it will be possible to speak about marketing.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:34:33 PM

Still anything isn't present. Early to speak about marketing. There is no outlet in which someone would accept XEM in payment of goods and services. And much still that in cryptoplatform isn't present.

Let at first though someone will begin reception of XEM and only then it will be possible to speak about marketing.

I agree with you.It is too early,to speak about marketing.Marketing of cryptos means,pump and dump like pukalo kakalo Grin Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:54:12 PM

and if it were so, do you not think that NEM would Need some Marketing?  Shocked

Guys, u do know that Liberland is 7 squared kilometers of land, right? Thats like, few soccer fields...
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:19:02 PM

Guys, u do know that Liberland is 7 squared kilometers of land, right? Thats like, few soccer fields...

Monaco has an area of 2.02 km2

GDP (PPP)    2010 estimate
 -     Total    $4.694 billion[6][7] (156th)
 -     Per capita    $132,571[6][7] (1st)
GDP (nominal)    2010 estimate
 -     Total    $5.424 billion[6] (148th)
 -     Per capita    $153,177[6] (1st)

Grin
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:21:51 PM

yeah like 1300 soccer fields. I guess thats a few?

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:26:55 PM

yeah like 1300 soccer fields. I guess thats a few?

Missed the point...
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: