Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 [913] 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:39:31 AM

Why is so quiet here?

The forum users are too shy to comment here at the moment ...

No most people have left hence the mass sell off on poloniex

Holding up well I must say, with "THE MASS SALE ON POLONIEX"   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:02:57 AM

anyone else now just getting constant blocks of 0 coins, for me it used to me 2/3rds 0 blocks, now its 100%  Huh
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:59:36 AM

vanilla coin has only one dev and the guy is developping faster than 20+ team devs, makes you wonder sometimes Smiley
quality over quantity. I'm not worried about the price and still hold the vast majority of my nem. Good things are coming, no need to worry. Wink a lot of people probably think I sold everything and left but no I'm just busy. The devs have more than proven themselves!!

Now if we just had some marketers that could prove themselves...

The devs are doing fine if you have half a brain you would be capable of noticing.

Has anyone told you the we are not at V1, Mr rocks for brains, and small white flecks on your shoulder

Marketing begins then.

hashtag101

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:02:48 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 04:14:58 AM by hashtag101

it seems people are only wanting to invest in this short term to make a quick buck, if thats all people are interested in doing, they are playing the wrong game...

There is no reason to believe that any crypto, not even bitcoin, has long term future, and especially if something is doing bad right now with low interest, low volume, like nem, it probably has even lower long term future.

So you don't even have faith in crypto in general, cool.

Then Why the bleep are you here telling us about it?

Gtfo

Seems nzminer was right on point. Great comment. It didn't need your no faith having ass. Crypto better, and WILL work, because the system in place now sucks.

It is good that you realize the fact that the promise of crypto is why we are all here

It's also good that you realize you don't feel the way we do.

Ok, so where's that put you?
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:06:29 AM

Makoto, any update on stake redemption? I asked a couple of weeks ago and you said a couple of weeks to finish last ones.  Smiley

No time to look at it atm, but if you were a sock, it's probably been rejected by the committe if I didn't tell you otherwise.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:47:23 AM

TaunSew deaded?

I miss him...
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:19:52 AM

it seems people are only wanting to invest in this short term to make a quick buck, if thats all people are interested in doing, they are playing the wrong game...

There is no reason to believe that any crypto, not even bitcoin, has long term future, and especially if something is doing bad right now with low interest, low volume, like nem, it probably has even lower long term future.

Gtfo

Seems nzminer was right on point. Great comment. It didn't need your no faith having ass. Crypto better, and WILL work, because the system in place now sucks.

It is good that you realize the fact that the promise of crypto is why we are all here

You seem to be foaming at mouth. Take a valium.

There is absolutely no evidence if there is any kind of long term future. We are all here speculating. There is very little interest in fake money by outside world. Even bitcoin's future is uncertain, let along something like nem that can't even generate interest among hardcore crypto speculators.    

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:26:30 AM

anyone else now just getting constant blocks of 0 coins, for me it used to me 2/3rds 0 blocks, now its 100%  Huh

Look at nembex http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0
On average every third block is containing some XEM.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:05:37 PM

Gtfo

There is absolutely no evidence if there is any kind of long term future. We are all here speculating. There is very little interest in fake money by outside world. Even bitcoin's future is uncertain, let along something like nem that can't even generate interest among hardcore crypto speculators.    

Funny guy, seems that NEM can generate interest only among your shit talking ass cheeks, as you are clearly interested in regular FUDing of this thread. What is that argument supposed to mean? Hardcore crypto speculators? Tell me please what decentralized, BTT community based projects are interesting for them? How does it look? Like a crazy pump?

Look at NXT, it is well developed, original crypto with capable devs, devoted community and even working ecosystem. How much interest it generates among  HCS?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:45:16 PM

TaunSew deaded?

I miss him...

He is mainly on Telegram (can be followed via Slack). Sometimes he is trolling around but lately he has showed us to be quite knowledgeable in crypto and yes ...... he is a great supporter of Nem.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:53:23 PM

Gtfo

There is even 0% hope in fiat that bankers can print at will.....o wait what did I say?.....they don't even have to print anything anymore, they just type in a number in there computer and voila - DIGITAL. So how exactly do you define "fake"? When the economy crashes (again done on purpose by the Illuminati bankers) you can use your dollar or euro bills for the toilet.
We need to go to bartering, growing our own food, gold/silver coins, become independent from modern technology ----- or maybe just use crypto?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:15:13 PM

TaunSew deaded?

I miss him...

He is mainly on Telegram (can be followed via Slack). Sometimes he is trolling around but lately he has showed us to be quite knowledgeable in crypto and yes ...... he is a great supporter of Nem.

I thought he got out of nem not too long ago.. He supposedly sold all of his stack in favor of bitshares.
Spider

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:13:32 PM

TaunSew deaded?

I miss him...

I thought he got out of nem not too long ago.. He supposedly sold all of his stack in favor of bitshares.

Bullshit Cheesy

forum.nem.io
hashtag101

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:02:33 PM

Gtfo

If someone comes to a thread and only makes negative comments, he has an agenda. What's yours?

If you have no faith in crypto, you and your "hardcore crypto speculators", ah you know the good old HCS, can go and speculate away somewhere else.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:08:38 PM

"NIS needs to be booted. Please open your wallet and boot a local node via the pop-up dialog or configure the auto-boot setting"

What do I put in for a local node in the box that comes up?
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:41:08 PM

Here is our new Discourse forum. Please come by and help test.
https://forum.nem.io

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:45:19 PM

"NIS needs to be booted. Please open your wallet and boot a local node via the pop-up dialog or configure the auto-boot setting"

What do I put in for a local node in the box that comes up?

In the upper right hand of your client your will see an arrow, click on it and the select "boot local node". It should start to sync after that if things go right.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:08:41 PM

My glass ball told me that TaunSew is Greek. He has got other problems at the moment than fuding on NEM   Grin Tongue

TaunSew deaded?

I miss him...
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:54:46 PM

My glass ball told me that TaunSew is Greek. He has got other problems at the moment than fuding on NEM   Grin Tongue

TaunSew deaded?

I miss him...

TaunSew spelt backwards is Wesnuat, which seems to be German  Shocked

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:55:23 PM

Here is our new Discourse forum. Please come by and help test.
https://forum.nem.io

Yes, please help test the new forums. Let us know if there are any bugs.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 [913] 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: