Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 [917] 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:25:32 PM

Litecoin is Silver of Bitcoin, Peercoin is Bronze and NEM is Copper.  NEM is the Copper of Bitcoin.

Don't talk crap!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:55:50 PM

Litecoin is Silver of Bitcoin, Peercoin is Bronze and NEM is Copper.  NEM is the Copper of Bitcoin.

NEM is Platinum  Cool
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:28:59 PM

Sorry to ask this here, but what about the 4 NEM physical coins that I bought with NEM stakes? If I can't get them, I would like to get a refund or something-

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:41:46 PM

Sorry to ask this here, but what about the 4 NEM physical coins that I bought with NEM stakes? If I can't get them, I would like to get a refund or something-

Hi Twin

I don't have any official update on those as they are suppose to be handled through altnemo if I understand correctly. I bought too as well did others so your not alone.

As far as I know the project is still planned, it's just tough times for crypto.  Just as a guess when/if the project is canceled you'll have your full refund in XEM. Everybody at once. And I don't think that will be a problem. There is a multisig account with some funds in it to make this project happen but at some point if it's not feasible refunds need to be given out.

I think the hope though is that NEM will pick up when there is more utility. At that time the project will be green lighted, but right now NEM is still just getting started and trying to fill out some basic features.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:44:20 PM

Ok thanks for the info. I really would like to get the coins though. Maybe someone else can be put in charge, I know PondSea was doing SuperNET physical coins that turned out very beautiful, I think he could do this as he has the contacts to the manufacturers.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:55:32 PM

i would rather say, NEM is currently like a rare earth material. it is essential for further technologies, but not yet needed or developed that it could be used for mainstream use Smiley

Litecoin is Silver of Bitcoin, Peercoin is Bronze and NEM is Copper.  NEM is the Copper of Bitcoin.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 09:21:32 PM

Ok thanks for the info. I really would like to get the coins though. Maybe someone else can be put in charge, I know PondSea was doing SuperNET physical coins that turned out very beautiful, I think he could do this as he has the contacts to the manufacturers.

I found his thread.  https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/sncoinv1-supernet-silver-bullion-coin/msg179328/#msg179328

He did a good job.  I think everybody must be happy.  

Thanks for the heads up and it would be nice to talk to him to get some tips from him.  

Right now I think the biggest problem is liquidity and marketcap, so hopefully that will turn around soon and there will be enough money.  

Edit: I sent him a PM to say hi and start a connection.

yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:44:14 PM

i would rather say, NEM is currently like a rare earth material. it is essential for further technologies, but not yet needed or developed that it could be used for mainstream use Smiley

+1 Grin
yshin365new

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:55:40 PM

I think 10 sats is a fair price for XEM at this stage. then you can buy 0.1 percent of all coins for 1 bitcoin, I think compared to other projects that is a more than fair enough price. So how come the price is very high right now? Huh
-1  Grin
JBC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:14:06 AM

I think 10 sats is a fair price for XEM at this stage. then you can buy 0.1 percent of all coins for 1 bitcoin, I think compared to other projects that is a more than fair enough price. So how come the price is very high right now? Huh
-1  Grin

-1?

Yes it should be -1 Satoshi.  Makoto1337 should be PAYING US to take his shitcoin XEM away from him.

JBC Japan Bitcoin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:43:52 AM

-1?

Yes it should be -1 Satoshi.  Makoto1337 should be PAYING US to take his shitcoin XEM away from him.

I will only accept XEM directly from the developers if small slices of their body parts are included - fact.

JBC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:45:06 AM

-1?

Yes it should be -1 Satoshi.  Makoto1337 should be PAYING US to take his shitcoin XEM away from him.

I will only accept XEM directly from the developers if small slices of their body parts are included - fact.

Maybe.

You forgot to write "nohomo"

JBC Japan Bitcoin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:46:19 AM

You forgot to write "nohomo"

Au contraire. If little pieces of their genitals are thrown in then I'll know that they really really mean it.
yshin365new

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

-1  Grin

-1?

My (-1) means not (-1 satoshi) but (disagreement).
NEM price is unbelievably underestimated currently.
I think it is mainly because NEM's initial investment is unbelievably small.
The developers made from small investment into wonderful valuable coin.
The price should be about 10 times than present price.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:03:57 AM

NEM devs have no "little pieces." We're all huge, just like real NEM should be.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:10:57 AM

-1  Grin

-1?

This guy is spot on. I think NEM has a lot of potential and in the coming days I want to share with you why.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:23:27 AM

-1  Grin

-1?

This guy is spot on. I think NEM has a lot of potential and in the coming days I want to share with you why.

Then when the price goes back up they will buy. I agree that a lot of people around here do it backwards. They should be buying now, but they won't till it goes back up LOL.

Just like the last couple times

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:24:21 AM

why is coin price so low if nothing is wrong with the coin?
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:56:47 AM

People read all the FUD on BTT from trolls and the such and then panic sell.

But hey, dumps are good, it helps distribution and gets more currency changing hands.
Good buy support on Poloniex currently, we are heading back up again.

Ive learned the hard way and wont let myself panic sell any coin, always think long term...

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:11:36 AM

There's nothing wrong with the coin. NEM is the best performing release of 2015 so far. Most of the top coins are all older, so we are fighting against the old order.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 [917] 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: