Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

so you smart guys made sure everyone who doesn't pay attention can't claim their stake, you keep up to 40% of coins 'for developement' and thus make the coin trustbased like ripple? Are you serious? I am gonna dump this shit ASAP.

If you can't destroy unclaimed stakes you're just a joke.
I say: either lift timelimit and let everyone claim as long as  they want OR destroy the unclaimed stakes but keeping up to 40% of supply in very few hands makes this coin trust-based and for that reason dramatically lowers the outlooks of it. No matter how shiny your shit is, it can't obscure what greedy bastards you are. You don't care about NEM or the project. Everyone is focused on personal gains. No other way to explain this redemption-process. Period.

Destroy stakes, let people claim longer or be called greedy pigs and lower outlooks of nem-project dramatically - pretty simple, like it or not.

Appears to me your minds made up - after all, we're already greedy bastards in your book.

I'm pretty much cool with any way the wind blows. I actually trust these devs to produce a good ecosystem - what i do not trust is devs to not give in to petty insults and cry babies like yourself who make idle insults just to make a point. That is what concerns me. So feel free to throw your toys out the pram, for people like myself, it doesn't work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:57:06 PM

so you smart guys made sure everyone who doesn't pay attention can't claim their stake, you keep up to 40% of coins 'for developement' and thus make the coin trustbased like ripple? Are you serious? I am gonna dump this shit ASAP.

I say: either lift timelimit and let everyone claim as long as  they want OR destroy the unclaimed stakes but keeping up to 40% of supply in very few hands makes this coin trust-based and for that reason dramatically lowers the outlooks of it. No matter how shiny your shit is, it can't obscure what greedy bastards you are. You don't care about NEM or the project. Everyone is focused on personal gains. No other way to explain this redemption-process. Period.

Destroy stakes, let people claim longer or be called greedy pigs and lower outlooks of nem-project dramatically - pretty simple, like it or not.

Appears to me your minds made up - after all, we're already greedy bastards in your book.

lol. I didn't make up my mind. I just saw up to 40% unclaimed right now and then the other person saying 'this will be for promotion and developement'. I got nothing against nem or anyone. I am just straight up about stuff and say what i think.

If you fuck up distribution like that you take away a lot of its value, just sayin'. Maybe this has been overlooked. Better don't take up to 40% of supply for "developement and promo" if you don't want to destoy its public image.

If i was you i would care a great deal about a good distribution even if it means not taking those coins myself and destoying them instead. I would prefer to have less coins of higher value instead of more coins with far less value.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:01:17 PM

lol. I didn't make up my mind. I just saw up to 40% unclaimed right now and then the other person saying 'this will be for promotion and developement'. I got nothing against nem or anyone. I am just straight up about stuff and say what i think.

If you fuck up distribution like that you take away a lot of its value, just sayin'. Maybe this has been overlooked. Better don't take up to 40% of supply for "developement and promo" if you don't want to destoy its public image.

I actually think you make a good argument, but resorting to insults is not a way to do it.
balu2

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

I actually think you make a good argument, but resorting to insults is not a way to do it.

cut out the insults. Nothing personal. I am just the grumpy guy.  Cheesy
Hope nobody got hurt too much  Tongue

You do what you want but i would recommend to not keep more than 10% of unclaimed stakes for 'dev and promo' to not screw it up. Best to destroy the biggest part of unclaimed coins so you don't have bad talk and bad promo because of that. See other alts that have bad distro. They never get past a certain point and tend to be more unstable. Also target of many trolls.

You are aware that you are breeding trolls by not allowing people to claim longer, are you? Let's say i am in hospital and can't claim stake. When i come back i am left with nothing. Fine. I am a troll now. So with cutting all those people off: prepare for trolls later

just my 2 cents
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:26:18 PM

You do what you want but i would recommend to not keep more than 10% of unclaimed stakes for 'dev and promo' to not screw it up. Best to destroy the biggest part of unclaimed coins so you don't have bad talk and bad promo because of that. See other alts that have bad distro. They never get past a certain point and tend to be more unstable. Also target of many trolls.

You are aware that you are breeding trolls by not allowing people to claim longer, are you? Let's say i am in hospital and can't claim stake. When i come back i am left with nothing. Fine. I am a troll now. So with cutting all those people off: prepare for trolls later

just my 2 cents

No envy movement and yet I detect some envy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
balu2

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:29:47 PM

just my 2 cents

No idea what that means and i don't have time for this stuff. Correct the issue or not i don't care. Me and others will trade accordingly. Nothing more to be said.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:29:59 PM

ok, hello guys. I registered the token that was sent to me.
I figured redeeming stakes started.
I don't have traded on next ae, so no claimed nxt-tokens in my case.

Now if i run bob.nem.ninja/webstart it shows me a page where it says 'create new wallet'. I click that and create wallet.

My two questions:
1) is this already real nem-wallet or is it still testnet?
2) if this is the real adresses i can create now with bob.nem.ninja, what do i have to do now to receive my nem-stake? (where to send the adress to to get the coins credited)
no when you create a wallet they are testnet you need to uSe the create real account data feature in the options menu. Live net addresses start with "N" and testnet = "T". Do not send off a testnet address. There are some guides that you can follow but I'm on mobile so can't find the link.

The portal to send off your address has not been released yet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rix5

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:31:23 PM

ok, hello guys. I registered the token that was sent to me.
I figured redeeming stakes started.
I don't have traded on next ae, so no claimed nxt-tokens in my case.

Now if i run bob.nem.ninja/webstart it shows me a page where it says 'create new wallet'. I click that and create wallet.

My two questions:
1) is this already real nem-wallet or is it still testnet?
2) if this is the real adresses i can create now with bob.nem.ninja, what do i have to do now to receive my nem-stake? (where to send the adress to to get the coins credited?)

Hi,

Please read this: https://medium.com/@xtester/phase-2-btt-stakeholders-redemption-guide-becc1d120612 for more info on the redemption process.

To answer your questions:
1. It is a real NEM wallet address, but it's only there so you can use it in the redemption process. Later you will receive your NEM on the address you provide.
2. Please read the article above.

thanks for response. So claiming starts 1st of Nov, i didn't read that. I'll be watching the thread for progress. Thanks again.

no when you create a wallet they are testnet you need to uSe the create real account data feature in the options menu. Live net addresses start with "N" and testnet = "T". Do not send off a testnet address. There are some guides that you can follow but I'm on mobile so can't find the link.

The portal to send off your address has not been released yet.

ha! See! I was testnet. Valuable info. Thanks.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:34:04 PM

Do we need to participate in PHASE 2 REDEMPTION if we do not have a stake on AE? I successfully did phase 1 with my BCTaccount.
Thanks

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
vanea84

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:35:25 PM

Hello everyone, I got "NEM Token"
what do I do next to get my coins

?

Please help me

I received from patmast3r "Your token: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:35:59 PM

just my 2 cents

I also think you have a point about not keeping huge percentage of unclaimed stakes. We must be reasonable and keep a reasonable percentage while burning the rest. We can't allow our good distribution to be destroyed in this way!!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:41:18 PM

?

Please help me

?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:41:39 PM

just my 2 cents

No idea what that means and i don't have time for this stuff. Correct the issue or not i don't care. Me and others will trade accordingly. Nothing more to be said.

I suggest you READ the thread more fully before shouting off and doing your 'trading'

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:42:11 PM

just my 2 cents

I also think you have a point about not keeping huge percentage of unclaimed stakes. We must be reasonable and keep a reasonable percentage while burning the rest. We can't allow our good distribution to be destroyed in this way!!

Burning is a shortsighted option. It's the worst of all the ideas. We need to distribute those NEMs further. We want many people to get their hands on NEM and not make those that already have NEM richer i.e. give them more NEM.

40 % is a bullshit number. Where is that even from ?

And now show me another non PoW that has no timelimit on claiming of coins ? If people don't care about their stake then we'll distribute it to someone who does. Who wants to help advance NEM.  

PS: Wow this was really hard. But I got through without a single insult. Wasn't even rude. I think this is the beginning of a new pat Smiley

Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

My 2 cents- I'd like to see creative contests and giveaways on Facebook, Twitter , Reddit, etc..
vanea84

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

?

Please help me

?

What do I do next with this token?
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:46:47 PM

My 2 cents- I'd like to see creative contests and giveaways on Facebook, Twitter , Reddit, etc..

like what?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

like what?

This is something marketing people get paid for.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

Yes, pissing on faces of people who paid  3 BTC for the stake which will then go to facebook dumpers who will dump it for 0.03 BTC

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
vanea84

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:51:20 PM

?

Please help me

?

What do I do next with this token?

I should have time to register before October 31?
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: