Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984250 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Parana

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:05:51 AM

When we created the Real account data for the redemption,
then was shown the pub and private key.
After the launch we I will use that private key for harvesting with our my actual account, right or wrong?
account to which YOU have private key, will be in NEMESIS block and will contain your stake.
corrected the subject above there ...
Can I see somewhere, what is the private key of my test NEM account?

I think you can download the Owon's Nem BETA NON REAL address generator and have your privite key, for a new ACC.
Code:
https://github.com/owon/nemaddress

I think, for now, there is no another way to do that. Donload the .zip, extract it and run the .html file and be happy!

Attention: This is not Real Nem Address generator. This is TEST Nem Address Generator And Im not sure if it still works.

good luck

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:05:51 AM

Hi,

Looks like I missed phase 1.

Tried to register my token in phase 2 using the guide and got this error...

"That token has not been registered in time. You will need to claim after launch"

Anyone know what I should do? I'll be honest, I've not really been following this very closely.

Any help greatly appreciated.  Grin

Send a message to Pat. You have another chance to register later and claim most of your coins.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:07:50 AM

We'll keep bumping this date to remind NEMsters the date.

REDEEM YOUR AE & BTT STAKES BEFORE NOVEMBER 22, 2014

CHEERS GUYS

Bump

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:28:41 AM

Hi,

Looks like I missed phase 1.

Tried to register my token in phase 2 using the guide and got this error...

"That token has not been registered in time. You will need to claim after launch"

Anyone know what I should do? I'll be honest, I've not really been following this very closely.

Any help greatly appreciated.  Grin

Send a message to Pat. You have another chance to register later and claim most of your coins.

You need to claim after launch, a message to me is not necessary cuz there's nothing more to tell.

TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:33:10 AM

So How will we receive our NEM silver again? I lost track of that free silver for every stake holder postings.

When the NEM asset exchange is launched, everyone will get an asset redeemable for a silver coin (sounds like the old US silver certificates, so in a way this is a second, silver-backed digital currency that is fully fungible; in essence everyone becomes a stakeholder in both currencies).

Who are these everyone? What prevents me from sending 0.1 NEMSatkes through multiple accounts and claiming a lot of silver coins?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:37:05 AM

Hello all,

I think this coin was known for its fair distribution, please see below from SAE exchange:

NXT-TAQ2-YY6U-LARP-HLLRA 27.5 40,000 1,100,000  ===============>> 27.5 NEM selling.

Someone is selling 27.5 stakes of NEM, if he is selling that now how many more he still hold?  How can he has so many stakes, Can someone investigate how and who is this person, this is not fair distribution and if we see whales with 100 NEM stakes this will be like NXT where a few control all and the rest we just watch how the market is manipulate, please can we know also the stakes the NEM team hold. That this person hold 27.5 NEM is out of order specially when the release is very soon and I don't want to see just one person dumping 100NEM in one go

Buy at 20,000 NXT, sell at 40,000 NXT. Doubling the money in a month.

I feel the seller could have got a higher price, but I am not complaining Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 12:00:44 PM

Hello all,

I think this coin was known for its fair distribution, please see below from SAE exchange:

NXT-TAQ2-YY6U-LARP-HLLRA 27.5 40,000 1,100,000  ===============>> 27.5 NEM selling.

Someone is selling 27.5 stakes of NEM, if he is selling that now how many more he still hold?  How can he has so many stakes, Can someone investigate how and who is this person, this is not fair distribution and if we see whales with 100 NEM stakes this will be like NXT where a few control all and the rest we just watch how the market is manipulate, please can we know also the stakes the NEM team hold. That this person hold 27.5 NEM is out of order specially when the release is very soon and I don't want to see just one person dumping 100NEM in one go

Doubling NXT does not mean doubling in BTC or fiat.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:03:31 PM

Who are these everyone? What prevents me from sending 0.1 NEMSatkes through multiple accounts and claiming a lot of silver coins?

as far as I could understand everyone in the genesis block will receive a silver coin token (0.1 nemstake=0.1 silver coin ((you can simply sell it or you will need another 0.9 silver coin tokens to get a coin), 1 nemstake=1 silver coin)
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:13:48 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2miytv/long_live_proofofwork_long_live_mining/

another stupid "PoW is the king" paper came out and vbuterin sort of put it to shame haha

read through the comments.. plenty of times I thought to myself "nem fixes that" lol especially in the last comment by 'sn811'.

I think everyone knows something truly revolutionary is going to come out of crypto soon. people just have to find out about nem I guess.. Roll Eyes

Their mining power is centralized - it wasn't in the early days because it was a new concept, there was no king(s) of the hill at that point, at least not by any large margin.

Mining is now an industry in and of itself. In some ways this is a good thing as such groups/companies now so invested into it also help to sustain Bitcoins value, but it's not good for new PoW coins as all it takes is a few big players to jump on the bandwagon and pump and dump it into oblivion - as they do, consistently, all the time. The little man cannot compete with that.

It's really hard to get an unbiased opinion on this subject, but this is genuinely what i think is the truth and it's what attracts me to projects like NEM, especially as NEM had a very low fee for the "IPO/Call to participation" which did not exclude anyone because of costs.

xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

Getting board...  Is it possible to use a real account and start harvesting yet?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 12:53:25 PM

as far as I could understand everyone in the genesis block will receive a silver coin token (0.1 nemstake=0.1 silver coin ((you can simply sell it or you will need another 0.9 silver coin tokens to get a coin), 1 nemstake=1 silver coin)

Yes, that is exactly right.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 12:55:24 PM

guys lets vote patmast3r into this! Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.0

No one on the face of the earth deserves this more than patmast3r! He should get a higher honor than Satoshi for all he has to put up with.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:59:12 PM

Doubling NXT does not mean doubling in BTC or fiat.

Exactly, but the advantage of the latter two compared to NXT is not obvious.
If you have to cover urgent expenses in fiat right now, sure nothing can beat fiat, but for purposes of mid-to-long term investment I can't single out one of those three as the champion. Only time will show.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 01:00:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.msg9569560#msg9569560

Kiss

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:01:00 PM

guys lets vote patmast3r into this! Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.0

No one on the face of the earth deserves this more than patmast3r! He should get a higher honor than Satoshi for all he has to put up with.

Well, modesty is obviously a virtue in these threads...

On a side note, makoto1337, have the silver coins you are selling for NEMstakes been shoved in peoples throats yet?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
NOjust

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:28:11 PM

Hello all,

when the NEM launch, you will regret for the selling ,
it will be more valuable than now.

evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:55:40 PM

Tweet
https://twitter.com/ev0k3d/status/533287528582094850

Nomination Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.msg9542207#msg9542207

NEM has been an inspiring and rewarding platform to watch grow. Great work mate, keep it up Smiley

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:15:05 PM

read the nomination thread
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

My vote is in. Tongue

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:33:47 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 04:49:31 PM by jkoil

PoI competition

bump.. only 10 people signed up so far.. common guys thats 1/10 chance of winning a whole stake. you dont need to be a poi pro to participate. Smiley

Maybe the others think that the robots will take the lead and leave no room nor prizes for common NEMsters Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: