Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701305 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Thanks will this work even if c=btc is checked in the pool address page?

Hello,

If I want to run hashrefinery and miningpool hub and zergpool but do LTC payout on zergpool and BTC on hashrefinery is there an easy way to do that or if not easy, is there a way to do it?

go to Online Services in option, select all zergpool entries and click bulk edit, Update password to: c=LTC
then set your LTC address in the address field on Profit Switching page for Zergpool.

@patrike
It would be clarifying if the pools that supported different payout besides btc would have "Wallet address:" instead of "Bitcoin address:" label in the Profit Switching page.
If you set c=LTC on an Online Service, it will override the setting "c=BTC" you have on the Profit switching page - so the result will be c=LTC. The setting about "c=BTC" is to have a good default value unless you specify something yourself.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Hi Patrike,

I have a couple questions / suggestions.

1. It would be awesome if you could add the ability for Rules to trigger other Rules. For example, if the temperature of (X set of Antminer S9's Miners) exceeds X, then trigger other Rule/s. The other Rule could lower the OC value of the Antminer L3's sitting next to the S9's, lowering the temp of the affected area. There are so many other valuable options that could be created if Rules could trigger other Rules.

2. Is there a way, or can you add a way to natively enable extranonce subscribe (#xnsub) to AM's multipools? I've tried several variations on the "Online Services" panel, and they end up with the URL of the pool breaking. Instead of the Algo's Port # being added to the end of the pool, it adds a -1. See below for pictures.

Thank you!
1) Thanks for your suggestions on this. It's an interesting concept. I assume the main reason is that you want this to not have to define the same actions in many rules. Where you also thinking that if the other rule to execute is selected to run only on specific miners, it will be applied for those specific miners when executed? So the first rule might perform action on Miner#1 and then execute another rule that might be specified to execute only on "Miner#2 and Miner#3" - or should it be configurable that the other rule also should execute on the original Miner#1?

2) Antminers only allows the #xnsub to be specified as part of the default pools (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Default Pools). It's being ignored by the Antminer when you send it via Change/Add Pool operations.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

FYI...Re: B3 Bytom support
(set as External Miner)
My enterprise edition has recognized and does report connectivity & hash rate on the unit but some stats are not being reported.
No complaints
Are you running Awesome Miner version 5.0? If it still doesn't work, can you select the Antminer and send me an API-report (toolbar: Tools -> API Report) via e-mail? Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

The same mistake. If it goes to pool through the auto switch fails, if I choose the pool manually it does not fail. It is a mistake that sometimes arises, the other day in Rig1, now it happens to me in Rig2, a while ago it was going well .... It also has failed me in RIG4.

I have reviewed everything, if something was wrong, the pool would not work when I choose it, it is only in the auto switch and it happens alternately.

It is illogical that for miningpoolhub on lyra2z or Lyra2re2 I get DSTM error. And if I choose THE SAME group but manually, it does not fail.

Ver  5.0.2
Are you running 5.0.2 both for Awesome Miner and the Remote Agent, so the version is the same?

I would like to get an understanding how Awesome Miner starts the DSTM miner and what the profit switching decision looked like before that. Could you send me your Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) via mail and let me know the exact time of the issue? Thanks

jojog

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

Sir my only question is how I can use this software (Awesome Miner Free Edition) please let me know the step by step procedure here
Thank you
Help & FAQ with image

patrike
can I add an icon to CANN coin, but not to the program itself, but for example in the installed folder or in AppData so that it will display as "?" by default,
 but users have a choice for a proper CANN image if needed. Or some kind of setting with in the wallet to alter the image for the wallet.
You can manually put a file called cann.png in the folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ and it will be loaded by Awesome Miner. It should be 48x48 and PNG.
What about the balance and the drop down icons ?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

Version 5.0.3 (Development preview of 5.1)

- GPU mining
--- Improved CcMiner API processing for differents units of reporting for GPU clock, memory clock and power usage
--- SRBMiner configuration page to override config.txt via a Profit profile
- Configuration
--- Included predefined profit profile for Intel CPU mining
--- Managed Hosts can be disabled, resulting in all related Managed Miners being disabled will be ignored by the rules and no remote connection will be made
--- The list of Managed Hosts in the Options dialog has been improved to include the number of related Managed Miners and a button to find hosts without miners

--- Added variable [MinerWorker] for the password field of pools, to include the 'Add to worker name' part of a miner in the password field
--- The Bulk Edit feature for miners in the Options dialog are accessible directly from the miner list
--- Profit profile can be configured to be excluded from the global setting to ignore pools with no accepted shares
--- Changed predefined Bytecoin algorithm to Cryptonight
--- Improved detection of Managed Hosts duplicates
- Features and integration
--- New source for exchange rates for display currencies (fiat currencies) as the current exchange rate provider will terminate their services June 1st 2018
--- Added a number of new block explorers for wallet balance
- User interface
--- Dashboard improved to display up to 8 top coins and algorithms for the active miners. Sorting is by number of active miners
--- Display the income as coins per day via the Customize Progress Field feature (see web site for usage example)
--- Display the current pool name in the miner list when using user defined mining software with API compatibility with known mining software
--- Default sort order for Online Services tab is on the Profit column and if sorted on another column, the Profit column is always used for secondary sort order
--- Benchmark results can be copied to clipboard
--- Added additional coin images
--- Automatically select the new miner added via the wizard, to make it easier to find
--- Improved display of small coin values in Coins&Profit section of Options dialog
--- The bottom panel of the main window can be made smaller
- Rules and API
--- Added Awesome Miner API for removing Managed Miners and Managed Hosts
--- Added software type and hashrate value per device for /api/miners
- Mining software
--- SRBMiner 1.5.3 with additional Cryptonight algorithms
--- DSTM ZCash miner 0.6.1
--- CpuMiner-Opt 3.8.8.1
- Corrections
--- Correction to Innosilicon A6 hash rate unit
--- Correction to display of name of custom Online Services where multiple custom services uses the same algorithm
--- Correction to Wait Action in rules, for scenarios with longer wait times
--- Correction to benchmark to include the 'Additional command line' configured per algorithm in the profit profile
--- Correction to network scan to allow including IP addresses ending with 255
--- Correction to profit factors for a few predefined pools
--- Minor corrections

(Items in blue are new since the previous development release)

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

Sir my only question is how I can use this software (Awesome Miner Free Edition) please let me know the step by step procedure here
Thank you
Help & FAQ with image

patrike
can I add an icon to CANN coin, but not to the program itself, but for example in the installed folder or in AppData so that it will display as "?" by default,
 but users have a choice for a proper CANN image if needed. Or some kind of setting with in the wallet to alter the image for the wallet.
You can manually put a file called cann.png in the folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ and it will be loaded by Awesome Miner. It should be 48x48 and PNG.
1) You need to enter the API URL for a Block Explorer to get balance for a coin. In this case, go to Options dialog, Balance section and add a new entry where you specify this URL:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/api.dws

2) The small coins images are actually not updated with the custom image right now. I will take a note of this and make sure it's getting implemented later on.

thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

@patrike

In coin section, can we add new coin by ourself?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

So i upgraded my rig, and reinstalled awesome miner, it said to reinstall your config, to restore ConfigData.xml . I went to the location of your website, and the file is not there. Then I ran a search on the whole entire drive for it, and it simply does not exist. So , I can only conclude that these are old instructions. What I did is backup my entire Roaming folder until I hear back.

Thanks.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Haven't used this for a bit and trying again.  I notice at least with Zergpool, it is restarting the miner after the time interval.  So even if it stays on the same algo, it still stops and restarts the miner.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

z-enemy miner does not work on benchmarks?
Minning is ok.
I've not used this mining software myself. It might be that it has API compatible to one of the existing software, but not the same benchmarking flags. Do you get the same issue no matter if you benchmark a single GPU or if you select to benchmark all combined?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

So i upgraded my rig, and reinstalled awesome miner, it said to reinstall your config, to restore ConfigData.xml . I went to the location of your website, and the file is not there. Then I ran a search on the whole entire drive for it, and it simply does not exist. So , I can only conclude that these are old instructions. What I did is backup my entire Roaming folder until I hear back.

Thanks.

Vegas
ConfigData.xml is located in this folder:
%appdata%\AwesomeMiner\

If you re-install your system, you can backup and later on restore this file to get all your Awesome Miner settings.

If you have a clean system and never started Awesome Miner, the folder above doesn't exist as it's being created the first time you launch Awesome Miner. You can either create the folder above manually and put the file there, or start Awesome Miner once and close it, and it will have created both the folder and a new ConfigData.xml that you can replace.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

Haven't used this for a bit and trying again.  I notice at least with Zergpool, it is restarting the miner after the time interval.  So even if it stays on the same algo, it still stops and restarts the miner.
Please share additional details on this. Is the mining software crashing and Awesome Miner restart it? Or is it the profit switcher that makes a pool change (the pool can change even if the algorithm is the same), then right click on the miner and select View Details to get more insight about the recent changes to the profit switcher.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

@patrike

Yes, you can manually add a coin. Please go to the Options dialog, Coins&Profit section and add a User defined coin.

robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

@patrike

Yes, you can manually add a coin. Please go to the Options dialog, Coins&Profit section and add a User defined coin.

It is doing same algo  same pool but keeps restarting at each interval
jojog

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Thank you
Help & FAQ with image

patrike
1) You need to enter the API URL for a Block Explorer to get balance for a coin. In this case, go to Options dialog, Balance section and add a new entry where you specify this URL:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/api.dws

2) The small coins images are actually not updated with the custom image right now. I will take a note of this and make sure it's getting implemented later on.
Thanks the inquiry was totally for point 2. Thanks for accepting it on to do list.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

z-enemy miner does not work on benchmarks?
Minning is ok.
I've not used this mining software myself. It might be that it has API compatible to one of the existing software, but not the same benchmarking flags. Do you get the same issue no matter if you benchmark a single GPU or if you select to benchmark all combined?

I have it installed and it is fully compatible ccminer, it is a fork of ccminer and they have called it enemy. It works correctly and with full api. It is a miner that I do not find much use, because the other miners that I have overcome the enemy, is my opinion.

Patricio, I'll be attentive to see if the autoswitch problem occurs again, to know the time and send the log, but to which mail I sent it
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

@patrike

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494.0

Try this free add-on to add coins very easily and you already have many coins added. Read the entire forum
Billystaples

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

Hello.  In Awesome Miner, some of my miners' statuses switch from "Mining" (in green) to "Disconnected" (in red), every few sections.  They switch back and forth, and eventually stay on the "Mining".  Then, others will do it.  So, I repeatedly have a view of my miners with ~80% green "Mining" and ~20% red "Disconnected".  I know that the miners are continuously active during this.  What is the problem?  Is there a setting in Awesome Miner I can change to prevent this?  BTW, I am only using Awesome Miner for monitoring status at this point, not using it for managing the miners.
madmossy

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

How are your mining rigs setup?

Using power line adapters by any chance? Mine did exactly that until I setup a script that pings my router 24/7 and now it stays connected all the time.
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: