Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701478 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:24:29 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:46:35 AM by patrike

It is not an AVS issue  it is a path issue.  please notice the very last digit in the path.

The program is trying to open
Code:
C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.3

The computer has this installed
Code:
C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.2

AM says it is up to date

The path is correct.

v10.2 was used by Awesome Miner 4.3.1.
v10.3 is used by Awesome Miner 4.3.2

If the folder 10.2 exists it indicates that the previous version was downloaded and extracted successfully. That however not helping the situation for the new versions. Can you please try to manually remove all content of this folder to force Awesome Miner to download it again:
C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\

If i do that it downloads sg miner and cpu-opt but none of the claymore stuff

In addition now the paths are wrong for sg miner (it downloaded 5.6.1)
Code:
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.3.2
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: SgGmMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\sgminer-gm-5.5.4_1\sgminer-gm\sgminer.exe
C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\sgminer-gm-5.5.4_1\sgminer-gm\sgminer.exe --config awesome.conf --text-only --algorithm equihash   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: SgGmMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)

Starting to wish I did not buy this

If i do that it downloads sg miner and cpu-opt but none of the claymore stuff

that's even more like antivirus is at work here, if you ever suspect you have already excluded AM and all its relevant folders from AV scan, you can try go to claymore's dual miner thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0 and manually download/extract the miner then pointing the path to wherever you extract the EXE and see if you hit any obstacles. you point to the EXE in the profit profile window if using profit miner (from the logs seems you are)

I appreciate the help but it is for sure not my AV.  It is a path issue for the most part

1) For Claymore Ethereum:  Can you manually download and extract this mining software into the path where Awesome Miner expect it? Does that work?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/claymore_ethminer_v10.3.zip

2) For sgminer: Sgminer and Sgminer-gm are different software with different version numbers.
sgminer-5.6.1-nicehash-51-windows-i386
sgminer-gm-5.5.4
The folder name for sgminer-gm is correct in your diagnostics output

Please also note that when you run profit switching, the mining software selected by Awesome Miner will not be the same all the time. That's why you see Claymore being used at first, then sgminer and so on.

Which antivirus or security softare are you running?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

I have the Afterburner software and remote server installed on a remote rig (all of them). However, when I reboot the ABRS does not start up. It is located in the same path on every rig and has the same User. There is NO password for each rig though. Is that the issue? How can I fix this for AM to start ABRS like it is supposed to?

I have the same path, user and password setup on both of my rigs and am having the same issue.

Please fix.  Thanks!!
Can you verify if MSI Afterburner shows up in the Task Scheduler (you find this on the Start menu in Windows) once you configured the MSI Afterburner auto start via Awesome Miner?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Hello I have been using Awesome miner for some weeks now and really like it! Smiley However, I have stumbled into a small problem, I find that the newest version of excavator is not supported by the managed software called "Excavator (BETA) 1.1.4a (nVidia GPU). The command arguments have probably changed. Therefore I can not run it as a profit switcher miner? This miner seems to be really good at a few algos now, I understand they have some kind of eula so you cannot redistribute it, but you could still update its API? Or would it be possible to add so one can add any miner and make it a profite miner?
It's correct that the new versions of Excavator are forbidden to be automatically download by Awesome Miner, as Nicehash EULA restricts this. That's one of the reason why I didn't prioritize putting any effort into this mining software. The other reason is that the API and entire setup of this mining software is a bit strange, and was changed a lot from their previous versions. I do understand that it could still make sense to support it, but Excavator didn't turn out to be so popular in the community anyway.

I'm getting a large number of questions and requests these days so even if this item is on the list of features to implement, it has not yet been a top priority. Thanks for your feedback on this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

With the latest update, none of my templates will take on remote rigs. I select a new profile to launch different mining software and they keep only starting the same software.

As an example, I was mining Cryptonite. I then want to switch to ETH. Select a different template for the managed miner and apply it. Software shutsdown and new software starts up. However, the "new" software is the exact same software from the previous profile. I have run the "Upgrade Remote Agent" on the remote rigs.

What am I missing or is this a new bug?
If you open the Properties of this miner after applying the profile - is the information correct? What if you manually stop and then start the miner, is it starting with the correction configuration?
Can you also manually version on one of the Remote Agents that it's in fact the same version of Awesome Miner. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

@patrike,

Is there any way we can apply a GPU profile by GPU instead of per RIG (i.e. set GPU0 Power Limit = 60% and GPU1 Power Limit = 80%)?
Not today, but I do get several requests for this so the plan is to improve the flexibility for these configuration scenarios.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

I tried searching this epic thread but came up short so I apologize if this is a common easy fix...

For some reason the temperature of my AMD cards is not showing up in Awesome Miner. It was showing for all my cards when I first started using AM but somehow it has disappeared. The Nvidia temps still show up as the are supposed to.

Is there a setting somewhere I have overlooked?

Thanks!
Please check this first:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpumapping.aspx

There can also be instances where Awesome Miner is unable to read the GPU sensors.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

Hi

Could you add XMRig mining software for mining cryptonight for cpu. It has a api in place which could be used with awesome miner.

Thanks
I've been receiving a number of requets on this one. So it's likely that the next mining softare added will be XMRig.

CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

shouldn't I be able to set the claymore parameter "-allcoins -1" from the claymore pool settings? I put ALLCOINS with value -1 but nothing makes it to the epools.txt

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
spinter

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I'm trying to use awesomeminer and a great job
request:
additional coins would be nice to be able to insert a link from where to find, for example, the currency and difficulty creating a file or an external link, so the coins that are not reachable could be used even if they are not yet implemented.
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

With the latest update, none of my templates will take on remote rigs. I select a new profile to launch different mining software and they keep only starting the same software.

As an example, I was mining Cryptonite. I then want to switch to ETH. Select a different template for the managed miner and apply it. Software shutsdown and new software starts up. However, the "new" software is the exact same software from the previous profile. I have run the "Upgrade Remote Agent" on the remote rigs.

If you open the Properties of this miner after applying the profile - is the information correct? What if you manually stop and then start the miner, is it starting with the correction configuration?
Can you also manually version on one of the Remote Agents that it's in fact the same version of Awesome Miner. Thanks!

I've had similar situations where I can change the pool or template and the miner restarts using the old pool.   I have to change the pool and/or restart the miner again to get it to actually take the new one.  Sorry I don't have an easy way to reliably reproduce this but it happens frequently.  I believe I've even seen the situation where I change the pool in the managed miner's properties, restart the miner, and it continues to use the previous pool.
tf2addict

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:56:27 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:46:21 PM by tf2addict

cast_xmr seems stable enough recently that you could add it as an option for the profit switching miner and not just as a managed miner. Please update it to the latest 0.81 version too.
Is there any way we can add the negative luck for electroneum, perhaps as a '35% pool fee' like they do on whattomine? I like how you have the profit factor for the built-in online services used for profit switching, but manually defined pools really need something like this too. It could be used to fix electroneum, and other coins with issues such as x17 verge (look how many orphans are found on any pool).

Double click the coin you want from the coin page and change the "profitability" factor.

I don't see how to set a profitability factor per coin anywhere.  I do see the profitability factor in the user defined online services but that doesn't help with setting it per coin.

EDIT:  never mind, I was looking in the Options menus, it's actually under the Coins tab thing on the main screen. I'm discovering something new with AM every day!
tmdarthur

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

I purchased the standard edition as we're currently running 4 rigs. (6 GPUs each).

The software is behaving very oddly. It is an absolute crapshoot to get all 4 rigs mining at the same time.

Assume I have rigs 1 through 4.

If they're all in a stopped state, I can start rig 1 fine. I then try to start rig 2, and it becomes a random chance that it simply starts mining as well, or will stop rig 1 from mining and start itself and rig 3 mining instead. If I then try to start rig 4 it may just stop all the rigs and start rig 4. Then I can start rig 3 again and suddenly all 4 rigs run. It's always an instantaneous change on the start of another rig.

It seems like any time there is a state change on any rig, there is a non zero chance one or more other rigs will be affected.

Through vigorous start/stopping I can sometimes get all 4 mining but there's no guarantee they'll stay that way as sometimes other rigs will stop when algos are switched or what have you.

Occasionally instead of "stopped" I'll see service offline as a description, but that never seems to last and the machines are still reachable via ping with no packet loss.

I've made sure each machine is on its own reserved ip and everything looks good network wise, does anyone have any ideas as to what I might try to troubleshoot this? I'd sure like to get all 4 rigs mining consistently asap.

Thanks,

-a
malinois

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

I tried searching this epic thread but came up short so I apologize if this is a common easy fix...

For some reason the temperature of my AMD cards is not showing up in Awesome Miner. It was showing for all my cards when I first started using AM but somehow it has disappeared. The Nvidia temps still show up as the are supposed to.

Is there a setting somewhere I have overlooked?

Thanks!
Please check this first:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpumapping.aspx

There can also be instances where Awesome Miner is unable to read the GPU sensors.

This worked perfectly. Thank you!

BTW, is there a way to display more than one "site" at a time on the cloud web page? I run three rigs currently and it would be easier to view them from one single page scrolling if need be rather than changing the site via drop down menu every time. Again, thanks!
tf2addict

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I purchased the standard edition as we're currently running 4 rigs. (6 GPUs each).

The software is behaving very oddly. It is an absolute crapshoot to get all 4 rigs mining at the same time.

If they're all in a stopped state, I can start rig 1 fine. I then try to start rig 2, and it becomes a random chance that it simply starts mining as well, or will stop rig 1 from mining and start itself and rig 3 mining instead. If I then try to start rig 4 it may just stop all the rigs and start rig 4. Then I can start rig 3 again and suddenly all 4 rigs run. It's always an instantaneous change on the start of another rig.

It seems like any time there is a state change on any rig, there is a non zero chance one or more other rigs will be affected.

Through vigorous start/stopping I can sometimes get all 4 mining but there's no guarantee they'll stay that way as sometimes other rigs will stop when algos are switched or what have you.

Occasionally instead of "stopped" I'll see service offline as a description, but that never seems to last and the machines are still reachable via ping with no packet loss.

I've made sure each machine is on its own reserved ip and everything looks good network wise, does anyone have any ideas as to what I might try to troubleshoot this? I'd sure like to get all 4 rigs mining consistently asap.

Thanks,

-a

Many times I see instances where AM says "service offline" for 10 to 30 seconds yet the miner API is still getting data back to AM.  It's like AM is too sensitive to disruptions in the connection to it's remote agent.
NetWhiz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

I have the Afterburner software and remote server installed on a remote rig (all of them). However, when I reboot the ABRS does not start up. It is located in the same path on every rig and has the same User. There is NO password for each rig though. Is that the issue? How can I fix this for AM to start ABRS like it is supposed to?

I have the same path, user and password setup on both of my rigs and am having the same issue.

Please fix.  Thanks!!
Can you verify if MSI Afterburner shows up in the Task Scheduler (you find this on the Start menu in Windows) once you configured the MSI Afterburner auto start via Awesome Miner?

I have Afterburner setup to autostart. It does show in Task Scheduler. It is the Afterburner Remote that does not start.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

SUGGESTION:

The dashboard with graphs of the hashrate is really no use to me because I do profit switching and it is always changing.

What would be MUCH more useful to me is a graph of the profit. actual and estimate.

Actual would get from pool APIs
https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getuserallbalances&api_key=APIKEY
https://api.nicehash.com/api?method=balance&id=XXXX&key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.zpool.ca/api/wallet?address=WALLET_ADDRESS
http://pool.hashrefinery.com/api/wallet?address=WALLET_ADDRESS

YIIMP pools would use "balance"
Nicehash would use "balance_pending" +"balance_confirmed"
MPH would use coin":"bitcoin","confirmed"

Estimated would be a graph of the already used "profit"

I just found this site posted in the Zpool / AwesomeMiner Discord channel

https://miningpoolhubstats.com/

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Join the channel here

https://discord.gg/VuGDSTX

great discussion on AM.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

@Patrike

Please look at this simple issue tracker / feature request. Can you make one for AM?

I really like how simple it is and this will save a BUNCH of time. It takes a lot of time scrolling through all the BCT posts just find or not find the answer.

https://bitbucket.org/JaymZZZ/miningpoolhubstats/issues
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

So just as an fyi to my issue with the paths being wrong etc.  I tracked my issue down to my internet service provider blocking the claymore download at their dns level using some kind of dnsbl.  Once I switched to googles servers (8.8.8.Cool the download/updates worked correctly.  I still had to delete the files in AM to get it to work.  I opened a ticket with my provider but I doubt it will amount to anything

This is where as a previous poster suggested an issue tracker might be nice.  It would at least be a central place to look for fixes.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

Thanks,

-a

I know you have probably done this, but that just seem like some sort of conflict, double make sure in the Options you have

- Ensure each machine running same version AM Remote Agent as your main AM machine
- 4 Managed Hosts ( 1 Per machine, each on their IP )
- 4 Managed Miners ( 1 assigned to each individual Managed Host )
- X number of Profit Profiles for X different GPU Setups ( If using Profit Miners)
- If using any customized software or software/paths, make sure you point them to the individual machine's local executables via "Browse Uploaded Software..." in Profit Profile
- Make sure you benchmarked each individual profiles to ensure they are hashing all the supported algos you checked.

Lastly open up the log folders in Tools -> Log file and try read through and see what kind of errors might have occurred and logged when this happens, errors are entries with "[E]" without the quotes. If still can't be solved manually, best to send the logs to Patrike via email.

"Service Offline" really is just information saying your AM is not able to communicate with the Remote Agent running on the Remote Miner(s) you setup, may it be the Remote Agent crashed, network issue, did not start...machine completely offline + whatever that could happen to cause the interruption...etc.
NetWhiz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

The "Update Remote" was not working as intended on any rig. When I went and downloaded the Remote software and update each rig, things are back to normal.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: