Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:59:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701440 times)
malinois

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Awesome Miner development version 4.3.3 (preview of 4.4)

- A profit profile can be configured with custom pools to use, independent of the global profit switching pools.
- Improved bulk edit for External Miners to include profit switching settings
- Display MAC address in the Summary tab for the selected miner
- A miner can be converted from between being a Managed Miner and a Managed Profit Miner from the context menu.
- Awesome Miner API method to set coin properties, for setting profitability of custom coins from external applications
- Added three additional highlight colors for the miner list
- Show total wallet balance in column header
- Show profile hash rate for each entry in the Online Services tab
- New Block Explorer for Ethereum Classic balance
- XMRig mining software supported for CPU, AMD and nVidia mining of Cryptonight
- Cast XMR miner can be included in the profit switcher
- Claymore Cryptonight Miner 11.2
- DSTM Zcash Miner 0.5.8
- Cast XMR 0.8.1
- Correction to GPU mapping order for the GPU tab. This change may result in different order on some systems.
- Correction to use defined coins with value specified in USD used together with the profit switcher
- Minor corrections

Important: Remote Agent must be upgraded as well.

The get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Hi, Is it possible to download the development version from a link? One of my rigs does not like to update through the application updater for some reason but manual update has always worked. Thanks.
kbirand

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

- A profit profile can be configured with custom pools to use, independent of the global profit switching pools.
- Improved bulk edit for External Miners to include profit switching settings
- Display MAC address in the Summary tab for the selected miner
- A miner can be converted from between being a Managed Miner and a Managed Profit Miner from the context menu.
- Awesome Miner API method to set coin properties, for setting profitability of custom coins from external applications
- Added three additional highlight colors for the miner list
- Show total wallet balance in column header
- Show profile hash rate for each entry in the Online Services tab
- New Block Explorer for Ethereum Classic balance
- XMRig mining software supported for CPU, AMD and nVidia mining of Cryptonight
- Cast XMR miner can be included in the profit switcher
- Claymore Cryptonight Miner 11.2
- DSTM Zcash Miner 0.5.8
- Cast XMR 0.8.1
- Correction to GPU mapping order for the GPU tab. This change may result in different order on some systems.
- Correction to use defined coins with value specified in USD used together with the profit switcher
- Minor corrections

Important: Remote Agent must be upgraded as well.

The get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Hi, Is it possible to download the development version from a link? One of my rigs does not like to update through the application updater for some reason but manual update has always worked. Thanks.

Same here... Also even thought the update procedure has been completed my version is still 4.3.2 and still alerts that there is a new update...
Also some of my antminers seem disconnected but not really
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Same here... Also even thought the update procedure has been completed my version is still 4.3.2 and still alerts that there is a new update...
I've updated the post above with direct download links.

The most common reasons for upgrades to silently fail is that either Windows has pending updates, or that the Awesome Miner related Windows service "IntelliBreeze Software Maintenance Service" isn't running correctly. Windows and Defender likes to disable these kind of application services often these days for some reason. I will implement a workaround for the next release that will launch the MSI installer manually if needed.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kbirand

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

The most common reasons for upgrades to silently fail is that either Windows has pending updates, or that the Awesome Miner related Windows service "IntelliBreeze Software Maintenance Service" isn't running correctly. Windows and Defender likes to disable these kind of application services often these days for some reason. I will implement a workaround for the next release that will launch the MSI installer manually if needed.

I downloaded from the link above, asked me to uninstall or repair. I selected repair.. Now I am back to 4.2.8 Huh? and all my settings are GONE !!!
malinois

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Thank you. I must say that this is the most well supported software I have ever purchased. Thanks.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

I downloaded from the link above, asked me to uninstall or repair. I selected repair.. Now I am back to 4.2.8 Huh? and all my settings are GONE !!!
If you send me your log file (%localappdata%\AwesomeMiner\AwesomeMiner.log) via mail, I can recover it for you.

I'm however a bit confused how you could end up with an old version like that, unless the download was prevented and you got some old cached version. Can you do a reboot before you proceed with anything else?
The link itself is to version 4.3.3.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
malinois

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:08:52 AM

I can confirm that the correction to the GPU mapping order is working on my system. Everything is reporting as expected now.
kbirand

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

If you send me your log file (%localappdata%\AwesomeMiner\AwesomeMiner.log) via mail, I can recover it for you.

I'm however a bit confused how you could end up with an old version like that, unless the download was prevented and you got some old cached version. Can you do a reboot before you proceed with anything else?
The link itself is to version 4.3.3.

Just mailed you the log files..
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:02:34 AM

Ok..this is driving me crazy.
If I want to use a *different* version of ccminer for certain algorithms, how do I do that?
Currently for example, there are two options. CCminer, and CCminer alexis. Between the two of them, those cover a good number of algorithms. Now I need to add more:
cc-miner SPMOD for example for phi, or ccminer-Palgin or KlausT for Lyra2z, etc
Options/managed software lets me add iser defined mining software, but its useless because there is no place to point to the binaries
if I go to options/managed miners, I can specify a mining software.exe file, but this seems to be apply to ALL algorithms on that miner, which is again, useless.
Either I simply don't understand the management paradigm, or I'm doing something wrong. There was previous advice to follow directions here:
http://awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx
But again, useless. That just puts the executable on a remote system.
All I am trying to do is:
Add additional versions of ccminer to the managed software list, with the ability to point to the *specific* ccminer executable for each version of ccminer
Then, click on each ccminer version and assign it specific algorithms.

Sorry, its been really frustrating trying to figure this out.
Timo66

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:38:18 AM by Timo66

H guys,
I have problem when I install Awesome Miner file  Huh  Huh

https://ibb.co/dNM2hR
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

My Awesome Miner does not shows the amount it earns a dayin. anyone who knows why?

The money comes into my Mining pool hub account at least Smiley

Please help a beginner

What coin are you mining, or are you mining with a profit miner?  If you are using a regular pool, you need to tell AM what coin it is so that it can calculate your revenue.
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

A lot of users of AwesomeMiner lost money because miners are not switched if they are not returning anything.

If a miner does not report new hasrate it shoudl be stopped.

A few thousands users of AwesomeMiner are porting that lost a lot of money because NIST5 HASREFINERY bad reporting or unresponsive pools:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736744.0

Solution would be to have an ability to switch the mining program if it is not responsive (could not connect because of DDOS or overloaded pool or other hardware errors from the miner).

Also Awesome miner is reporting a lot more than we can actually see in our real daily income fromt he pools. I advise anyone to compute teh real money from the pool every day because the values from Awesome Miner are not the real ones, and you do a lot less money !

I am asking the developers what is their solution on situations like these?

Thank you
When reading the thread it mainly looks like the pool didn't report the full hashrate, while it from a mining software point of view looked perfectly fine with the hashrate. If the pool also reports that the shares are accepted to the mining software, it will be even more difficult for Awesome Miner to detect that something is wrong.

Awesome Miner itself doesn't have any connection to the pool. It uses the API's for profit information, but often this is a separate server compared to what the mining software connect to. If the API is down is not always the same as the pool itself is down.

Looking at the actual money you make at the pool isn't a fully stable solution either. You can mine a coin where you don't find any blocks for a long time, so you will not get any payouts for a long period of time and it's still fine because when you eventually find a block you get a high payout. In the past it also happens that these pools changes their unit (MH/s vs GH/s) of reporting in their API's, so it's yet another scenario that makes it less stable to react on that from the pool API.

I fully agree that it would make sense if Awesome Miner could detect these scenarios and take action, but we also need to keep in mind that it can be a quite difficult scenario to detect. If Awesome Miner tries to be "too smart", it may give unexpected behaviors as well. I will investigate this further and I'm open for any suggestions. Thanks!

You are not right. Try to see what happens if one pool is under DDOS attack and no shares are submitted. AwesomeMiner remains stuck for hours with the last value submitted from the report instead of stopping that miner. An option with a value we can configure to disconnect that miner / pool if it does not report any new values for a number of minutes or is reporting the same value, will help us stop loosing thousands of dollars every minute. You have a big responsibility, you know?

What pools do you use that are reliable and with good 24h stat profit ?

Can you please integrate into to software other bigger and more reliable pools?

Also I think price statistics could be improved to take prices from more exchang s with more volume on various less known coins that lead to bad coin mining, is it possible ?
If no shares are submitted we are talking about a completely different scenario than the thread you linked to where the shares were submitted. In case of no accepted share progress, Awesome Miner can at least detect that using the predefined rule "Accept progress". You should at least be able to get notifications for this.

What is required from Awesome Miner is to be able to take further action in addition to the notifications, and that's what I will look at.

In addition to the most popular mining pools that are predefined in Awesome Miner, you can add any mining pool yourself.

Noticed similar thing with zpool for the last 2 days (and several occassions before), and for the time being I just turned zpool off in profit switcher. What usually happens is that pool only reports a fraction, of software reported hashrate and on the miner end, shares are submitted as normal.

Do you think a fix such as to let AM detect poolside hashrate < miner hashrate by certain percentage (customizable or say 50%) then AM will ignore the said pool for X hours?

I also think that this is a good idea to have an option like you said "AM detect poolside hashrate < miner hashrate by certain percentage (customizable or say 50%) then AM will ignore the said pool for X hours".

We lost thousands of of dollars ( we have hundreds of GPUs ) because pools like HashRefinery or Zpool registered on their end and actually pay 1000 times less than AwesomeMiner was reporting us and we lost a lot of money because of this.

From my point of view it should at least add a new column in the table with miners list that will show real income (based on hashes registered by the pool) besides estimated income that lead us to 1000 less income than the income that you show on AM.

What do you think, patrike ?

Thank you.
thecoder2012

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Portable (usb) edition possible? I see only install versions.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

If I want to use a *different* version of ccminer for certain algorithms, how do I do that?
Currently for example, there are two options. CCminer, and CCminer alexis. Between the two of them, those cover a good number of algorithms. Now I need to add more:
Options/managed software lets me add iser defined mining software, but its useless because there is no place to point to the binaries
if I go to options/managed miners, I can specify a mining software.exe file, but this seems to be apply to ALL algorithms on that miner, which is again, useless.
Either I simply don't understand the management paradigm, or I'm doing something wrong. There was previous advice to follow directions here:
Add additional versions of ccminer to the managed software list, with the ability to point to the *specific* ccminer executable for each version of ccminer

1 First up, you download and extract the files if needed to you local machine where AM runs.
2. Setup the software in Options -> Managed Software -> Add... in User Defined mining software, for ccMiner forks it's straight forward full api and cli support, just enable the algo with the checkboxes that you want the fork to run on.
3. disable the default ccminer on the algo via the same way by editing them in the top section (predefined mining software), or else you are looking into AM conflicting on the same algo, which then it'll determine which to use via the order they are placed in your Profit Profile.
4. go to the profit profile used for your miner once the algo has been enabled, select the newly added software and click Configure... button, there you need to specify the EXE file of the User defined software, make sure you are browsing the correct host, below is the specific command line parameters if you needed.

if you want to make sure it is setup properly, the benchmark window will show which software is configured to run which algo, go from there, bench, save and mine away!

Once you have it running on your local machine (if that is a mining rig too), you can go with the documentation you read on how to set it up on remote mining rigs.
AykutCanturk

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

I'm experimenting Awesome miner and I faced a strange behavior. I user suprnova for ZEN, configuration is okay and works with 230sol.
When I run bat file from directory without awesome miner it works with 410sol.
I seems that AWminer runs on hald sol rate.
configuration is so simple and I get command line parameters that AWminer passes to miner.exe, wrote them to bat file and again speed is 430sol.
speeds in AWminer and suprnova web site are consistent. There's no mistake.

my friends do you ever faced same problem ?

bat file and AWminer parameters (they both same) as follows:

miner.exe --server zen.suprnova.cc --user myworker.myworker1 --pass x --port 3618 --cuda_devices 0 1 2 3 4 5 --api 0.0.0.0:4030

another saying: when I run this line from command prompt speed is 410sol. When AWminer calls this program, from exact same location, with exact same arguments speed is 230sol.

I have only one card, win10 with all updates and AWminer 4.3.2
thanks.
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

1 First up, you download and extract the files if needed to you local machine where AM runs.
2. Setup the software in Options -> Managed Software -> Add... in User Defined mining software, for ccMiner forks it's straight forward full api and cli support, just enable the algo with the checkboxes that you want the fork to run on.
3. disable the default ccminer on the algo via the same way by editing them in the top section (predefined mining software), or else you are looking into AM conflicting on the same algo, which then it'll determine which to use via the order they are placed in your Profit Profile.
4. go to the profit profile used for your miner once the algo has been enabled, select the newly added software and click Configure... button, there you need to specify the EXE file of the User defined software, make sure you are browsing the correct host, below is the specific command line parameters if you needed.

if you want to make sure it is setup properly, the benchmark window will show which software is configured to run which algo, go from there, bench, save and mine away!

Once you have it running on your local machine (if that is a mining rig too), you can go with the documentation you read on how to set it up on remote mining rigs.
Thank you! Step 4 was the part I was missing Smiley
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 01:42:08 PM by toptek

Hey patrike

why does any ssl port i use with awesome miner and Dstm Miner keep doing below ?, an if i by pass Awesome miner, Dstm Miner works fine on any ssl ports ...

is Am blocking encryption or is there another setting i can't find ?.

Here what i use at command line without AM that does work.

zm --server ssl://zec.slushpool.com --port 4443 --user youruser.minername

@ command line without using Awesome miner ...

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zm_0.5.8_win>echo Don't forget to change your pool and login information.
Don't forget to change your pool and login information.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zm_0.5.8_win>zm --server ssl://zec.slushpool.com --port 4443 --user removed by me
#  zm 0.5.8
#  GPU0 + GeForce GTX 1060 6GB     MB: 6144  PCI: 1:0

#  encryption enabled
#  connected to: zec.slushpool.com:4443
#  server set difficulty to: 03ffffffffffffffffffffff...
>  GPU0  47C  Sol/s: 343.9  Sol/W: 2.97  Avg: 343.9  I/s: 184.3  Sh: 339.61 1.00 68  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  server set difficulty to: 001b4e81b4e81b4e81b4e81b...
>  GPU0  52C  Sol/s: 323.1  Sol/W: 2.89  Avg: 333.5  I/s: 170.7  Sh: 192.23 1.00 30  +++++++++++++++
#  GPU0  rejected share: [-4,"Stale share",null]
>  GPU0  55C  Sol/s: 319.3  Sol/W: 2.85  Avg: 328.8  I/s: 170.1  Sh: 131.14 0.99 31  +++
   GPU0  57C  Sol/s: 316.5  Sol/W: 2.81  Avg: 325.7  I/s: 169.9  Sh: 101.33 0.99 27  ++++

below doesn't work using AM.

using the same setting i can connect using a normal port with AM and using the normal port setting.

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.3.3
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: DstmMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\zm_0.5.8_win_1\zm_0.5.8_win\zm.exe
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\zm_0.5.8_win_1\zm_0.5.8_win\zm.exe  --server zec.slushpool.com --port 4443 --user removed by me  --pass x --telemetry=0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: DstmMiner, IsProfitMiner: False)
Configuration:

> #  zm 0.5.8
> #  GPU0 + GeForce GTX 1060 6GB     MB: 6144  PCI: 1:0
>
> #  telemetry server started
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 8716

====================================================================================================
> #  connected to: zec.slushpool.com:4443

====================================================================================================
Stopping miner process ...
Stopping Mining Software
> #  connection closed by server r:0
Diagnostics completed

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

I'm going to be setting up a basic rig with two GTX 1060 and 1 GTX950 to start.  Do I set them up just as one miner or as one miner for the 2 GTX 1060 and 1 miner for the GTX 950?    Also, do I setup awesome miner on the rig itself or should I run awesome miner on another computer?
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

I'm going to be setting up a basic rig with two GTX 1060 and 1 GTX950 to start.  Do I set them up just as one miner or as one miner for the 2 GTX 1060 and 1 miner for the GTX 950?    Also, do I setup awesome miner on the rig itself or should I run awesome miner on another computer?

I don't think you can break the gpu's out like that because of the way they get reported by the OS/Miner software.

I set AM up on my main computer and use remote agents on the mining rig.  Works great, so really for the second question the choice is yours.
Falke

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

@patrike

Can you please check if profit switching ignores "power" settings in the profile? Seems as if profit switching only switches for "revenue" not for "profit" as seen in the online services tab.
As seen here...

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180115/m3gjbiml.png

cryptonight would be more profitable, because it consumes less power - but it is mining yescrypt. I don't care about the few cents, just wanted to show, that there might be a bug.
Btw. - IF there is a bug and you fix it - please make sure, that it won't start any mining with negative profit Wink

Thansk for support
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: