Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701263 times)
Yorktown2018

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Anybody else having problems benchmarking Neoscrypt?

Whenever I run a precise benchmark and with 'all combined' selected, the miner app will start and the benchmark will run, but I'm getting values of 0. When the benchmark finishes, the section 'Benchmark result' remains blank.

With Neoscrypt often the top coin to mine in MPH, AwesomeMiner will not switch because it doesn't think the algo will produce the most hashing power.
brandall937.937

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

Anybody else having problems benchmarking Neoscrypt?

Whenever I run a precise benchmark and with 'all combined' selected, the miner app will start and the benchmark will run, but I'm getting values of 0. When the benchmark finishes, the section 'Benchmark result' remains blank.

With Neoscrypt often the top coin to mine in MPH, AwesomeMiner will not switch because it doesn't think the algo will produce the most hashing power.

This also happens to mine only when benchmarking though, I just take the number when it's mining and add it to the profile manually with a right click. It mines for me just fine for me, shows actual total there.
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Sorry in advance  Grin Grin Grin I know it's tacky.

Is there a way to update the little icons for the coins? Like a file we can add jpegs to or something. The gold ? coin is like half my screen lol.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:54:27 AM

For me, DSTM 0.5.8, miner kills itself a few seconds after it launches
Tested on Miningpoolhub

make sure this installed https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:51:49 AM

Hey patrike

I have another thought i don't think any one has asked for yet or may have there is a lot of pages to go though for Awesome Miner .

to save you time can you make a add on or add some kind of template that can update to any custom miner we want to add with full states some like the Generic miner but improved to beadle to add the full miner there a lot of mew soft ware miners coming out that are looking like they will blow a way CM and a few others over time. plus you do some amazing things , I'm not saying that to get you do some thing  , you do, the thing that still supersizes me the most is the updates you up pump out an don't ask for more money that a lone keeps me using AM  an telling others about how good AM is . not that i won't pay i will ... Again I'm not kissing ass to get to some thing it's the truth until it's not.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
carlosmp

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

Hi - my miners seem to be stuck in dual mining ETH+PASC.  I am trying to get them to only do ETH...  I've disabled the secondary coins/algorithms, but it still keeps dual mining...In the profit switching profile the only thing visible is Ethereum...  Any suggestions?  My only solution so far is to use the 1/2/3/4/5/6 2x to get teh GPU to get Claymore to do ETH only.

Not sure how it's calculating ETH+PASC 17.2 + 517Mh is better than 30MH/s ETH only...

Thanks in advance,

Carlos
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

Two identical machines
Even hash rates are within a few MH/s

And yet AMiner, decides to put one on Lara2 for days while the other switches to most profitable as intended

https://i.imgur.com/t8gF99T.jpg

The updated online services show lara as most profitable - but how can it be when the identical set up on the right shows it further down.

The whole software is one big mess as far as I can make out.
How can two identical machines, cards, hashrates, miners, pools everything be showing different profits and mining different alogs.
I'd expect some shenanigans but it's more likely to be incompetence.

Not sure if it's even worth my time trouble shooting going on the past 20 pages of this thread.
But I did reinstall latest miner on both - delete and redo the miners. rerun the benchmarks and yet this still occurs.

So just a heads up - you could very likely be chucking money away, unless you have two machines to check what this software is doing.

Later, and mine safley.

I have the same problem, with 2 identical machines with identical GPUs and with identical statistics settings (refresh time is 2 minutes and whattomine selected) looks exactly like in your picture, with very big difference from one rig to the other, and the difference is very big, like 50% more for a different pool. It is strange and not logical.

Also everyone must check real hash rate recorded by the pool and also actual payment because it is a very big difference in the amount you are being paid (you get a lot less, and your hash power goes somewhere) compared to what you see in HashRate in AwesomeMiner (not talking about dolars that you can say it depends on exchage rate when converted, I am talkign about constant hasrate that varies less than 1% in 24 hours and you see it going down a lot on pool recordings.

What do you think, patrike about the 2 issues from above ?
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Glad to see you can switch between managed and profit miners now easily however there is an annoying issue.  When you switch between them it doesn't remember all of the miner's properties, for example when you switch from profit to managed the mining software and pool are not what they were the last time it was a managed miner.  I really expected that it would be able to switch between the two seamlessly without having to redo a lot of properties (actually without having to redo any properties).
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

Hello Patrike,
I noticed something a little annoying regarding coins statistics. If i set AM to use 24h average statistics to decide what to mine, then the price of coins displayed in the bottom bar change to an average price on the last 24h too.
Would it be possible to have the coins listed in bottom bar to always list the current price even if i use 24h average for profit switching ?
That's a good point. This will consider making this change.

Hello Patrike,
Just for remember, could you please look at this small issue regarding statistics ?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Hey patrike

I have another thought i don't think any one has asked for yet or may have there is a lot of pages to go though for Awesome Miner .

to save you time can you make a add on or add some kind of template that can update to any custom miner we want to add with full states some like the Generic miner but improved to beadle to add the full miner there a lot of mew soft ware miners coming out that are looking like they will blow a way CM and a few others over time. plus you do some amazing things , I'm not saying that to get you do some thing  , you do, the thing that still supersizes me the most is the updates you up pump out an don't ask for more money that a lone keeps me using AM  an telling others about how good AM is . not that i won't pay i will ... Again I'm not kissing ass to get to some thing it's the truth until it's not.
Thanks for your feedback. What Awesome Miner should do is probably to let you define more details, including the actual software path and handle automatic upload, for any custom Managed Software you define. I guess this is related to what you ask for.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Two identical machines

And yet AMiner, decides to put one on Lara2 for days while the other switches to most profitable as intended

The updated online services show lara as most profitable - but how can it be when the identical set up on the right shows it further down.

How can two identical machines, cards, hashrates, miners, pools everything be showing different profits and mining different alogs.

Not sure if it's even worth my time trouble shooting going on the past 20 pages of this thread.
But I did reinstall latest miner on both - delete and redo the miners. rerun the benchmarks and yet this still occurs.

So just a heads up - you could very likely be chucking money away, unless you have two machines to check what this software is doing.

Later, and mine safley.

I have the same problem, with 2 identical machines with identical GPUs and with identical statistics settings (refresh time is 2 minutes and whattomine selected) looks exactly like in your picture, with very big difference from one rig to the other, and the difference is very big, like 50% more for a different pool. It is strange and not logical.

Also everyone must check real hash rate recorded by the pool and also actual payment because it is a very big difference in the amount you are being paid (you get a lot less, and your hash power goes somewhere) compared to what you see in HashRate in AwesomeMiner (not talking about dolars that you can say it depends on exchage rate when converted, I am talkign about constant hasrate that varies less than 1% in 24 hours and you see it going down a lot on pool recordings.

First of all, please verify if you use the same statistics time period on both systems. Quite recently the default value was change from "Current" to "24 hour Average" in Options dialog, Statistics section. If this setting is different, the numbers you see will not be the same.

If there is a specific profit switcher deceision you want to investigate, then the right click on the miner and select the View Details dialog instead, where you can see the actual pool priorities based on profitability.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

Glad to see you can switch between managed and profit miners now easily however there is an annoying issue.  When you switch between them it doesn't remember all of the miner's properties, for example when you switch from profit to managed the mining software and pool are not what they were the last time it was a managed miner.  I really expected that it would be able to switch between the two seamlessly without having to redo a lot of properties (actually without having to redo any properties).
Thanks for your comments. I think the concept should be combined with the Managed Templates as well. So if you apply a template to a Managed Profit Miner it could turn into a Managed Miner with the defined settings.

Already today you can use the Templates to be able to restore settings to a miner that you converted back to a Managed Miner, but it's a two-step thing that could be optimized.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

Hello Patrike,
I noticed something a little annoying regarding coins statistics. If i set AM to use 24h average statistics to decide what to mine, then the price of coins displayed in the bottom bar change to an average price on the last 24h too.
Would it be possible to have the coins listed in bottom bar to always list the current price even if i use 24h average for profit switching ?
That's a good point. This will consider making this change.

Hello Patrike,
Just for remember, could you please look at this small issue regarding statistics ?
I have a note about this already, so it has not been forgotten. I'm simply getting a very large number of questions and feature requests these days, so some feature request will take a little time to get implemented. I do however appreciate all feedback and comments, so let's continue working together on making the software even better. Thanks!

cryptom00n5

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

Anyone having AM lose connection with Claymore? see video below, issue happens at about 1:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjGtd-rxAc
arganazmaster

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Hi,
Want to report a small bug on premium edition...
Cant save more than 1 GPU settings at same time, although on the web page says one can save several GPU settings, as per annexed image.
https://imgur.com/a/pQ0MT

Am I doing something wrong? I select both cards and go to button "profile" and select "save as..."

Thanks,
miner14

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Two identical machines

Later, and mine safley.

Re Patricks post, yes both on the same time rates and when looking at miner details they showed several days of the totally wrong hash rates being pulled from ahashpool, resulting in miner wasting my time on low profit coins.

I just hand no confidence at all in this software switching, I could use it for single coins but I'd rather just use a batch script for that. So instead of labouring the point and trying to find the issue wasting both our time I'll just move on and use something else.
Good luck with it, I'm sure it's ok when it works correctly, but it's just a constant source of frustration for me,
Reminds me of Calibre ebook management, where its all programer, and no thought to user interface or design.
Laters, and enjoy your mining.
constantlm

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 01:40:20 PM by constantlm

Hi there,

Hopefully this is the correct place to raise this. When running benchmarks, I'm getting expected results for eth hashing on my RX580 (around 29mH/s - https://imgur.com/a/RrsGO). However, when running the actual miner this drops down to 20mH/s. I also can't get temp and such to show. (https://imgur.com/a/P1DVT)

I'm on the standard version on Windows 7 SP1, and I'm using AMD Crimson 17.10.2 drivers.

UPDATE: After further investigation, it looks like the hashing is as it should be when using Nicehash pools, but when using MiningPoolHub it drops to 20mH/s.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

Just a short update to my problem adding PHI1612: It works now. I wrote "ahashpool:8333" instead of "ahashpool.com:8333" in the user-defined online services section.

Would be nice if Awesome Miner would output an error message if it can't contact a domain listed there (for example, in the View Details view it could display: PHI1612 (Error: Can't contact host xxx to determine profit).
malinois

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

Quick question... I currently run three mining rigs. Each one has the full install of Awesome Miner running on it. I monitor it all through the cloud site from my laptop. If needed for something I log into the individual rigs using a remote desktop application. Everything works great and I find the software amazing.

What I am wondering is if I am doing this the most efficient way. I see there is a "remote agent" for download as well. How does this remote agent work and would it be somehow better for me to use that? Thanks.
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

It would cut out the need for a dashboard on each PC. You will just need 1 main PC to control all of them. This will need upgrades. Not sure if you are running free or not.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: