Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701214 times)
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Just tested this out on my 6xGTX 1070 rig, for some reason its only putting around 50-70% load on my GPUs :/
Anyone knows why this happens?
Tried on my normal desktop and got same results.

Does that happen with all algo/software? AM only launch/monitors your miners so it's the software that's running that is of concern, only thing that can go wrong is the launch command by AM being parsed to the mining software.

if you right click on your miner while it's mining and choose details, it shows the launch command in the Process Information tab
moppidoo

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

I'm not sure how that would help in my case as I want all 3 running.  I just want the 950 using ccminer and the others using Alexis depending on the algorithm

Hi guys, I'm in the process of switching over to Awesomeminer and doing some testing with the free version on one of my rigs. The rig has 5 nvidia gpu's and 1 amd gpu.

When I start mining I disable all of the nvidia gpu's and mine only on the amd gpu, however, in the last 30 minutes or so Awesomeminer has stopped mining for a few seconds and restarted again. The problem is when it restarts mining it enables all of the nvidia gpu's again. Is there a way to prevent it from enabling all of the disabled gpu's? Thanks.

Just setup my rig with 3 graphics cards.  2 1060 and a 950.  The 950 will not run on a few algorithms.  Is there no way to say don't run this card on that algorithm and just have it run on the most profitable algorithm?  Otherwise I have to eliminate an algorithm or 2 and others I have to run on CCminer instead of Alexis and there is a huge difference in speed.  I tried to setup one miner for the 2 gtx 1060 and another miner for the GTX 950 but that didn't seem to work.

did you guys tried the -d flag to select your devices for the miner?

if you are using multiple softwares in your profit profile, you need to parse the command line in each of the enabled software in your profit profile depend on the software

You can setup 2 Profit Profiles and 2 Miners which you already attempted, just have the profile disable the GPUs that you are not using and assign the correct profile to the miners you setup. customize the software most efficient for your GFx card and benchmark to get the profit switching estimate then let the miners run.

Smiley
robl450

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

I'm not sure how that would help in my case as I want all 3 running.  I just want the 950 using ccminer and the others using Alexis depending on the algorithm

Hi guys, I'm in the process of switching over to Awesomeminer and doing some testing with the free version on one of my rigs. The rig has 5 nvidia gpu's and 1 amd gpu.

When I start mining I disable all of the nvidia gpu's and mine only on the amd gpu, however, in the last 30 minutes or so Awesomeminer has stopped mining for a few seconds and restarted again. The problem is when it restarts mining it enables all of the nvidia gpu's again. Is there a way to prevent it from enabling all of the disabled gpu's? Thanks.

Just setup my rig with 3 graphics cards.  2 1060 and a 950.  The 950 will not run on a few algorithms.  Is there no way to say don't run this card on that algorithm and just have it run on the most profitable algorithm?  Otherwise I have to eliminate an algorithm or 2 and others I have to run on CCminer instead of Alexis and there is a huge difference in speed.  I tried to setup one miner for the 2 gtx 1060 and another miner for the GTX 950 but that didn't seem to work.

did you guys tried the -d flag to select your devices for the miner?

if you are using multiple softwares in your profit profile, you need to parse the command line in each of the enabled software in your profit profile depend on the software

You can setup 2 Profit Profiles and 2 Miners which you already attempted, just have the profile disable the GPUs that you are not using and assign the correct profile to the miners you setup. customize the software most efficient for your GFx card and benchmark to get the profit switching estimate then let the miners run.

Smiley

This sounds like an awesome idea, but I'm confushed as to where you have the profile disable the GPUs?  i looked at adding a profit profile and nowhere does it let you specify the gpu to use.
moppidoo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

This sounds like an awesome idea, but I'm confushed as to where you have the profile disable the GPUs?  i looked at adding a profit profile and nowhere does it let you specify the gpu to use.

not through the GUI you cannot, you have to parse that through the command line parameter and probably best to do that with each software unless you are only using 1 software exclusively or all software you use share same --device flag through the command line. (In which case you can just parse that through the managed miner itself, right click miner -> Properties, Command Line and enter the appropriate parameter through the text field)

So once you have a miner assigned to a profile, right click on miner and select "Edit Profit Profile".
Go to each enabled software and click the Configure button, make sure you read each software's usage, they may be using different flags and arguments for the settings
th Command line parameters to mining software txt box is where you parse custom commands, for example in the picture, I set a different Intensity through the -I flag for lower end hardware.

The command line references for the common software you'd likely be using can be found in case you are not familiar at using windows CMD to trigger the help screen:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/blob/windows/README.txt - ccMiner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0 - Claymore Dual Eth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0 - Claymore ZCash
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0 - dstm ZCash
brewlig

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

Hello all, first time posting here so I hope I have all the correct information.   I've got one machine running AM and I've connected another for testing purposes before I add anything else or make the purchase to manage more than two rigs, GPU mining only (for now).

I'm using Mining Pool Hub for my pools but rather than let MPH manage what I mine, I've added the individual coin pools into AM and setup my own pool groups for machine A.  Works fine, matching the worker name, etc in settings to MPH.  First of all, is this good practice to add the specific pool for each coin and then use the multi-algo switching configured in AM?   Or should I just use the multi-algo port MPH has configured and let it ride on that without messing with AM Auto-Switching?

Moving on, as I said the first machine is working great, but when I add the second machine and try to setup the multi-algo switching I cannot get it to work.  Adding the pools the same way as on machine A, I can only mine to Pool 0: (whatever pool is entered).  The other Pools show this "(Multiple pools matching) and never switch to any other pool than Pool 0.  HELP Please!

Thanks in Advance

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc371/xVeTBoYx/Mobile%20Uploads/MPH-machineA.png

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc371/xVeTBoYx/Mobile%20Uploads/MPH-machineB_1.png
ashokthakkar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Hii
I am useing awasome miner for ETH mining my stock speed is 74mh/s and i get 0.0075 eth in 24 hours as per whattomine.com

My issue is

When i mining wid awsome miner( zec.miner.0.3.4b) for ZCL i get only 0.045 or 0.050 my speed is 850h/s whattomine.com show 24 hours reward is 0.059 but i get far low i.e 0.045/ 0.050

So which software is best for ZCL mining plz help in this issue

Regards,
Thanx
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Thank you

While doable that's way too much trouble.  Much easier for me to just take the 950 and throw it in my normal computer and let it mine there.  I know I"m not the only one asking for something like this.  This really should be in the software in a gui format.  Anytime someone has a rig that isn't just all the same card, this can cause problems.    In this case my understanding is the GTX950 needs a lower intensity. 

not through the GUI you cannot, you have to parse that through the command line parameter and probably best to do that with each software unless you are only using 1 software exclusively or all software you use share same --device flag through the command line. (In which case you can just parse that through the managed miner itself, right click miner -> Properties, Command Line and enter the appropriate parameter through the text field)

https://i.supload.com/ryeKutj8Hf.jpg

So once you have a miner assigned to a profile, right click on miner and select "Edit Profit Profile".
Go to each enabled software and click the Configure button, make sure you read each software's usage, they may be using different flags and arguments for the settings
th Command line parameters to mining software txt box is where you parse custom commands, for example in the picture, I set a different Intensity through the -I flag for lower end hardware.

https://i.supload.com/By-tdKsIrz.jpg

The command line references for the common software you'd likely be using can be found in case you are not familiar at using windows CMD to trigger the help screen:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/blob/windows/README.txt - ccMiner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0 - Claymore Dual Eth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0 - Claymore ZCash
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0 - dstm ZCash

akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

has anyone made zpool work with profit mining?

I've now tried 2 different btc addresses and verified that the -p c=BTC is being sent on the commandline,  But in both cases, the coins mined are in BCH not BTC and it doesn't matter what I do to correct that.  yes I have the  checkbox marked to force zpool to BTC, that's where the c= is coming from.

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Hii
I am useing awasome miner for ETH mining my stock speed is 74mh/s and i get 0.0075 eth in 24 hours as per whattomine.com

My issue is

When i mining wid awsome miner( zec.miner.0.3.4b) for ZCL i get only 0.045 or 0.050 my speed is 850h/s whattomine.com show 24 hours reward is 0.059 but i get far low i.e 0.045/ 0.050

So which software is best for ZCL mining plz help in this issue

Regards,
Thanx

So there is a big difference what your hardware / software is reporting to AM and what the pools actually recieve.

Pools base payouts on shares submitted.

Your hashrate if absolutely perfect would theoretically produce that many shares, but there are lots of losses along the way.

I would look at the pool dashboard and see what they are reporting you are giving. Lots of factors go into this.
Alex735566

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Who mines the mode cerrent or 24 hours?
look at what a big difference in the readings of the profits

24 hour
http://pixs.ru/showimage/Skrinshot2_3257073_29130100.png

setting
http://pixs.ru/showimage/Skrinshot2_6250106_29130122.png

current
http://pixs.ru/showimage/Skrinshot2_9443292_29130136.png

what are your settings?

MarkR8673

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

If I understand your request correctly, you simply want to close the Awesome Miner main application so you don't see it in the task bar but only as a system tray icon? Simply click the X-button in the upper right corner to close the main window. This will not exit the application - but leave it running in the background and be accessible via the System Tray icon. Was this the behavior you were looking for?

If you want each mining software console window to be hidden as well, you can configure this in the Properties of the miner, on the Environment tab where you can set the Console window mode.

Actually I would like the application to automatically start minimized to system tray when the user logs in to the account. I want to avoid my kids messing with Awesome Miner - they have been "trained" Smiley to ignore System Tray.

Wanted Behavior:
- User logs in;
- Startup applications load one after the other;
- Awesome Miner loads at startup but doesn't display any window, instead shows its icon in System Tray only.

Actual behavior:
- User logs in;
- Startup applications load one after the other;
- Awesome Miner loads at startup and shows main window, potentially allowing my kids to mess with it (click on stuff etc).

I was hoping for a startup switch (e.g. "/systray") which tells the application "start in system tray only".

You could also go in another direction and setup a free Amazon AWS account.  I have AM setup on a free cloud server so I never have to worry about it going down or anyone messing with it.  Smiley
yhbae

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

I'm trying to get the GPU overclocking feature working through AM.

I installed the MSI Afterburner Remote Server on the client desktop and put it in the startup folder. Everything worked fine and I can access the GPU settings on that client PC.

I went ahead to the second rig and did the exact same thing and this time, when I double clicked on the exe file, it says .NET 3.5 is needed and asks permission to install. I went through it and rebooted the machine. When I tried double clicking on the exe again, once again it asks to install the .Net 3.5! It refuses to execute the remote server exe. Further rebooting doesn't help.

Has anyone encountered this issue before? I realize this is not AM related but perhaps someone has seen this here before...

Thank you.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.4

- A profit profile can be configured with custom pools to use, independent of the global profit switching pools.
- Improved bulk edit for External Miners to include profit switching settings
- Display MAC address in the Summary tab for the selected miner
- Antminer A3 support
- A miner can be converted from between being a Managed Miner and a Managed Profit Miner from the context menu.
- Awesome Miner API method to set coin properties, for setting profitability of custom coins from external applications
- Added three additional highlight colors for the miner list
- Show total wallet balance in column header
- Show profile hash rate for each entry in the Online Services tab
- New Block Explorer for Ethereum Classic balance
- Phi algorithm included
- XMRig mining software supported for CPU, AMD and nVidia mining of Cryptonight
- Cast XMR miner can be included in the profit switcher
- Claymore Cryptonight Miner 11.2
- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 10.6
- DSTM Zcash Miner 0.5.8
- Cast XMR 0.8.1
- Correction to GPU mapping order for the GPU tab. This change may result in different order on some systems.
- Correction to use defined coins with value specified in USD used together with the profit switcher
- Correction to miner specific worker name not being passed correctly in profit switching scenarios
- Minor corrections

The release adjusts to the odd reporting of Accepted and Rejected shares on the new Antminer A3 and also includes the temperature and devices readings correctly. Please let me know if there are any other behaviors of Antminer A3 that needs further adjustments.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
deltasniper73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

why isnt there a blake2b/siacoin option for the antminer A3?
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:04:26 AM

Will support for bminer be added?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519271.0

Is is faster than DSTM in my testing.

Thanks
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Thanks

It's only faster in reported values on it's console.  Run it for 24hs on a pool and it will be *less* than DSTM and with wild variation in the reported hash rate.
topgeek

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

Hi Gents,

This bug is driving me nuts .... does anyone have any ideas?
It is really hard to explain so I made a video about it.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG16ENVpQlg

Notes:
There is exact matching hardware in this miner as some other miners without the issue.
They all have unique IP addresses.
I've tried changing the IP address of Miner 4.
I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled the Awesome Miner remote agent countless times.
I've completely removed Miner4 from Awesome miner and re-added it from scratch multiple times with different names, etc.

Still the same results.
 If I adjust any other miner or open any options menus... Miner 4 stops mining and has to be restarted.
Miner 4 won't start with the start button when this happens - I have to open its properties and click OK and then in starts again.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts.
Cheers,
Edwards

p.s. @patrike I mentioned this bug on here a few months ago and haven't had any luck.  It has spanned multiple versions of the software - both primary and the remote agent have been updated several times with the bug never going away.
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Thanks

It's only faster in reported values on it's console.  Run it for 24hs on a pool and it will be *less* than DSTM and with wild variation in the reported hash rate.

After 12 hours I'm seeing about a 3% *increase* pool side, but I'll continue running for another day or two to see if that changes.
yhbae

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

A feature requests:

- would it be possible to add "GPU Settings" in the context menu of the selected miner? Right now, I need to flip quite a bit between "Main" and "Tools" because of this.
- in the GPU settings dialog, is it possible to add the current temperature for each GPU on the left side where it lists GPU0, GPU1, etc. ?

Thanks and keep up the good work!  Grin
micwebnet

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:47:35 AM

One of my Win10 mining machines stopped GPU mining and I went to check, to see why awesome miner didn't restart the GPU miner. Found the Claymore window in this state:

Code:
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║         Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Beta         ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XMR: 1 pool is specified
Main Monero pool is us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20596
At least 16 GB of Virtual Memory is required for multi-GPU systems
Make sure you defined GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Be careful with overclocking, use default clocks for first tests
Press "s" for current statistics, "0".."9" to turn on/off cards, "r" to reload pools
OpenCL initializing...
AMD Cards available: 1
GPU #0: Ellesmere, 8192 MB available, 36 compute units
GPU #0 recognized as Radeon RX 480/580
POOL version

and in Awesomeminer it says Interface offline. I have a rule to reset a miner that makes no progress:

* Triggeres: Accepted (3 minutes ago) Equals 0
* Actions: Restart miner

It never gets enacted. Miner is offline for hours. Requires me to manually hit Restart button on awesomeminer. What gives?

https://imgur.com/a/P5aUp
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: