Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701466 times)
spinter

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 03:48:22 PM by spinter

Hello Spinter... a couple of questions...

On this line you have it hardcoded to the URL for the coinmarketcaps ALQO API.

Uri uri = new Uri(@"https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/alqo/");

Shouldn't this be using the Str2 like this:

Uri uri = new Uri(@Str2);

Also, I tried to duplicate your code for Bulwark, but I never get any returns.  Is there something wrong with this below?

that's right

Sorry error

Uri uri = new Uri(@"https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/alqo/");   to   Uri uri = new Uri(@Str2);

and

string Str2 = "https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/alqo/";

Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
//Request library
using System.Net;
using System.IO;

public class ActionScript
{
private ContextProvider Context = ScriptManager.Context;
public bool Execute(List<IMinerBase> list)
{

try
{

//--------------------------------------------------
string Str_name = "ALQO";//Name Coin
double Str_Reward = 150; //Reward Coin
string Str1 = this.getdati("https://explorer.alqo.org/api/difficulty");//link difficulty
string Str2 = "https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/alqo/";//link coinmarketcap.com
//--------------------------------------------------

//MessageBox.Show(Str1);

Str1 = Str1.Replace(".", ",");
double dif = Convert.ToDouble(Str1);

Uri uri = new Uri(@Str2);
WebRequest webRequest = WebRequest.Create(uri);
WebResponse response = webRequest.GetResponse();
StreamReader streamReader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream());
String responseData = streamReader.ReadToEnd();

string myString = responseData;
string[] subStrings = myString.Split(',');
string v = "";
foreach (string str in subStrings)
{
 if (str.Contains("price_btc") == true)
            {    
             v = str.Replace(@"""", "");
             v = v.Replace("price_btc", "");
             v = v.Replace(" ", "");
             v = v.Replace(":", "");
             v = v.Replace(".", ",");
            }
 }

double Price = Convert.ToDouble(v);
Context.CoinStat.SetProperties(Str_name, dif, Str_Reward, Price);

//----------------Exception------------------
 }
catch(Exception exception)
{

}
//--------------End--Exception----------------
return true;
}

//--------------------------------------------
protected string getdati(string url)
        {
            try
            {
                string rt;

WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(url);

WebResponse response = request.GetResponse();

Stream dataStream = response.GetResponseStream();

StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(dataStream);

rt = reader.ReadToEnd();

Console.WriteLine(rt);

reader.Close();
                response.Close();

return rt;
            }

catch(Exception ex)
            {
                return "Error: " + ex.Message;
            }
        }      
}//end

For Bulwark and all Coins to  http://whattomine.com/calculators
 Add to Coin & profit /statistics  

Additionals Json URL's

Add this line

http://whattomine.com/coins/224.json
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

I completely agree, I really like this software but certain things just make it practically unusable compared to other software.  For example, and I've said this before, at the current time anyway, having a rig with all the same cards is a dream.  You grab whatever card you can find.  So it really should be able to group like cards together without me or anyone else having to go and manually edit things.  I know this is possible as I'm using a forked version of Multipool miner that is doing exactly this.  Further as mentioned it should run all the software for an algo rithm and pick the highest one and be able to knock it out if it fails and go to another one.

Finally and the most ridiculous thing is the adding of new pools.  I'm currently running zergpool and blaze pool on multipool miner along with the rest of the pools that are available in awesome miner.  It took about 10 minutes to edit an existing pool file to have it run the new pools.  Further, it just pulls from the API which algorithms are available.  At the very least, we should be able to specify the server and maybe some ports not go in and try to add a server and btc address for every algorithm.  I"m not honestly sure if it would even work.

Cool that it supports the latest excavator, but this really brings out a huge weak point in this software - the benchmarking and software selection system is the worst and requires so much manual labor to do something that can be easily handled via software.

It would be great if there was a way to automate selecting which mining software is enabled or disabled per profit profile depending on benchmarks. Right now it benchmarks exactly one mining software per algo, based on which I've alreeady selected. This is backwards, because I don't know which mining software I want enabled until I benchmark it. The right answer is always whichever software puts out the best number.

Instead of making me click through a million menus to test equihash with dstm, ewbf, ccminer, excavator and everything else - the software should just test everything and pick the best. And preferably remember the results per software, so when a new version of the software is released, it only needs to test the new software.

Example workflow:

I enable ewbf, ccminer, claymore, excavator for 1080 Ti profile.

Results:

Equihash ewbf : 11mh
Equihash ccminer: 12mh
Equihash excavator: 13mh
Ethereum ccminer: 25mh
Ethereum claymore: 32mh
Ethereum excavator: 31mh

1080 Ti profile automatically set to use excavator for Equihash, claymore for Ethereum.

Then new ccminer comes out. Benchmark tests only ccminer:

Equihash ccminer: 14mh
Ethereum ccminer: 30mh

Now profile set for ccminer for Equihash, but still claymore for Ethereum.

ElMinator

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 04:42:21 PM by ElMinator

Guys, i can't make awsome miner work with the latest version of Excavator, i keep getting "failed to open command file -p"

And i can't make it work with the API even by setting the api port manually
Seanklei10

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

I'm having an issue with whattomine JSONs. I've added one under the statics section. I then go to setup my pool and typically it would just show up under the "coin" setting when adding a pool to give me the proper dropdown, but its not. Any idea why it wouldn't update the list?

Also, is it possible to take all the JSONs from whattomine so I don't have to keep adding them?

Only way I have gotten this to work and show up is.

1) Add coin inside statistics first
2) Add user defined coin under Coins & Profit
3) It then shows up with two coins in the list, 1 that actually calculates and one that doesn't do anything. I then remove the User Defined Coin and the useful calculating coin remains.

Am I doing something wrong...adding and removing seems unnecessary.
boki019

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

Hi all
Am i missing something in AM
I am dual mining XVG BLake2s but i can't define that coin anywhere...
I only get Unspecified blake2s, and it does not calculate profit....

In coins i have 3 Verge, but not Blake2s one Smiley

Thanks
geck

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

I have been checking out awesomeminer and like what i see.

However, the implementation for Excavator is not optimal. For all the supported excavator algos, except neoscrypt, excavator should run with two threads. The current implementation only runs with one thread leading to lower than optimal hashrates.

Is there a way for me to edit the way awesomeminer generates the .json file for excavator?
ankosi

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

Hi all, 

I am trying to add new custom pool to external profit switching. Would that be possible? Only pre-defined pools are available from drop-down list.
war4peace

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether this is even an issue at all, but I find this a bit weird.
Today I have added another card to my machine, a GTX 1080. I already have 2x GTX 1080 Ti, all cards are watercooled.

In Awesome miner I have created two miners, both using the same pool (miningpoolhub), both mining Vertcoin. The first miner uses my 1st GPU only (1080 Ti) and the second miner uses both my 2nd and my 3rd GPU (1080 Ti and 1080). Using ccminer, by the way. The reason for the miner split is that when I am gaming, I turn off the first miner and use my first GPU card to play while the other two cards continue mining.
The issue, however, is as follows:
- The first miner, with a single 1080 Ti and a hash rate of 61 MH/s (intensity 18), finds slightly more shares than the second miner which has 1x 1080 Ti and 1x 1080 with a total hash rate of 121 MH/s (intensity 20). This is contrary to expectations and I don't understand this behavior.

Screenshot below.

https://i.imgur.com/YBs9QBb.png

Anyone knows what's happening? Why is the second miner finding less shares than the first miner, even if the hash rate is double?
Zaffor

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:37:03 AM

I'm having an issue with whattomine JSONs. I've added one under the statics section. I then go to setup my pool and typically it would just show up under the "coin" setting when adding a pool to give me the proper dropdown, but its not. Any idea why it wouldn't update the list?

Also, is it possible to take all the JSONs from whattomine so I don't have to keep adding them?

Only way I have gotten this to work and show up is.

1) Add coin inside statistics first
2) Add user defined coin under Coins & Profit
3) It then shows up with two coins in the list, 1 that actually calculates and one that doesn't do anything. I then remove the User Defined Coin and the useful calculating coin remains.

Am I doing something wrong...adding and removing seems unnecessary.
Im a noob here but I have been able to add coins by simply adding the json web address (from whattomine) then make stats update in 2 minutes, after that the coin will be in the list. Dont delete the json addresses or the coins will also be deleted (at least they were for me when I thought it okay to clean those entries out)
I originally manually entered the coins as well but accidentally found one added after just inputting the json address
Timgt

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

Hi all,

Today I have added another card to my machine, a GTX 1080. I already have 2x GTX 1080 Ti, all cards are watercooled.

In Awesome miner I have created two miners, both using the same pool (miningpoolhub), both mining Vertcoin. The first miner uses my 1st GPU only (1080 Ti) and the second miner uses both my 2nd and my 3rd GPU (1080 Ti and 1080). Using ccminer, by the way. The reason for the miner split is that when I am gaming, I turn off the first miner and use my first GPU card to play while the other two cards continue mining.
- The first miner, with a single 1080 Ti and a hash rate of 61 MH/s (intensity 18), finds slightly more shares than the second miner which has 1x 1080 Ti and 1x 1080 with a total hash rate of 121 MH/s (intensity 20). This is contrary to expectations and I don't understand this behavior.

Screenshot below.

https://i.imgur.com/YBs9QBb.png

Anyone knows what's happening? Why is the second miner finding less shares than the first miner, even if the hash rate is double?

The stratum difficulty could be higher on the 2 card system resulting in fewer shares per minute. Check your stats on your pool if they allow that.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

Hi all,

Screenshot below.

Why are you splitting them up? Just run them together.
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

Why are you splitting them up? Just run them together.
he also wrote that on one he plays, while others at this time continue to work, that's why he divided the cards into two workers
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

Hi, how to enble secondary mining in excavator?

https://i.imgur.com/e3n4Z5q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7wUsfTr.jpg

Anyone knows if this bug was fixed ?

The secondary mining on excavator is not starting. Any solution ?

Patrike, can you fix the bug  with unnecessary connections, because pools now have 6 times more connections because of this AM bug and are filled with connections without any hash.

Also my statistics from pools are all a mess now, you have all algos to all pools connected when excavator is online.

This is wrong and should have been fixed by now.
kopija

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:59:34 PM by kopija

Greetings Patrike,

please consider adding zergpool in the next update.
Thanks.

we are nothing but a smart contracts on a cosmic blockchain
emjp4

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

I've been looking all over, but haven't been so fortunate. On one of my rigs with only 1 AMD card will only show "Interface Offline"..

I've tried restarting Awesome Miner, rebooting the PC, changing pools, and algorithms but it doesn't change anything. Any tips?

Thank you in advance.
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Patrike,

Can you please add this site to the next update for Awesome Miner.

http://www.blazepool.com

http://api.blazepool.com/status  << API

Thanks.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

I've been looking all over, but haven't been so fortunate. On one of my rigs with only 1 AMD card will only show "Interface Offline"..

I've tried restarting Awesome Miner, rebooting the PC, changing pools, and algorithms but it doesn't change anything. Any tips?

Thank you in advance.

does it hash ? and just doesn't show in AM ? if so what are your api settings.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Thekingace

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.4.3
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: EthClayMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Failed to start miner process: Blocked by security softwareOperation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

I looked at Defender and it intercepts the following: Trojan:win32/coinminer!bit

help?
war4peace

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

The stratum difficulty could be higher on the 2 card system resulting in fewer shares per minute. Check your stats on your pool if they allow that.

All three cards are on the same machine and connecting tot he same pool. The weird thing is that when the miners first start the share count goes in favor of the pair, but after a while they start to even out.

Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: EthClayMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Failed to start miner process: Blocked by security softwareOperation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

Diagnostics completed

I looked at Defender and it intercepts the following: Trojan:win32/coinminer!bit

help?

You should add an exception in Defender for this.
richdmz

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Starting Mining Software

Diagnostics completed

help?

add a folder exclusion to Windows Defender,

copied from the help section of Awesome Miner,

When mining on the computer running Awesome Miner, type %localappdata%\AwesomeMiner as path. When mining on the computer running Remote Agent, type %localappdata%\AwesomeMinerService as path. Click Select folder. This will add the folder where Awesome Miner is downloading mining software to the list of excluded folder that will be ignored by Windows Defender.

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: