Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701038 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

Let me see if I follow... you have Awesome Miner installed on a separate computer from your rig... or are they on the same computer?  If they are on the same computer, your computer may have rebooted, and that's why it appears that they have both stopped.  You can enable a feature  to start Awesome Miner to start when windows starts under the General options.

Your last sentence makes it sound like you moved the Awesome Miner program to another computer and you are still having this problem?  Did you install the Remote Service on your rig?
yes, i install the remote service on my rig.  i change my main awesome from laptop to pc. when on laptop awesome running well. after i change to pc then prob come, i use same registration code on my new pc.

Is your PC crashing and rebooting?
no, my rig was standby. n at awesome main, statt for my rig is stopping. must to close awesome main first before i restart my rig
Is it that you have two Awesome Miner main applications running, both connected to the same Remote Agent? Are there three computers involved here, a mining rig, your laptop and your desktop PC? What's installed in terms of Awesome Miner main application and Remote Agent on each of these?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

not sure if this has been address, but i have 14 managed miners, but only the gpu names on the first miner shows up.   All rigs have 1080 ti's (Same msi 1080 ti cards).  

On some systems, you need to update the MSI Afterburner Remote Server dll-file according to the instructions in the section "Updated Remote Server DLL-file" at the bottom of this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpuclocking.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Hi Patrike. Looks like your advice helped with my issue with AM forgetting the locations of my custom miners. The file location was marked as read only in windows. I changed it but it kept changing back. I had to use a tutorial I googled to get the changes to stick, apparently some windows update screwed up windows for everyone it installed for. I always disable updates, but I do let it run once on a new install, and I guess that's what happened. Anyways, I had a good idea, not sure, but it might be an easy one. So about the field that you created in online services that keeps track of pool performance, is it possible for it to show numbers above 100%? That could make it more accurate. Thanks for all your help, and for creating a superb program!
Hello Patrike. So, unfortunately my problem returned. Everything was fine for like 10 days, and then I updated AM, and immediately after AM restarted it forgot all my changes again. So as far as what I did before with windows, the tutorial I read online told me I had to regain ownership of the folders (the whole drive as a matter of fact) then remove the checkbox in file explorer for read only. The thing that is really annoying is that the box still shows up as checked no matter what, (even if the drive is no longer read only) and other Windows users have confirmed this, but I am now able to add or delete files after following the tutorial. I believe the last time AM forgot my settings was right after another AM software update. If AM is able to update it's software why would it be unable to update the config file? Another interesting side note is that AM is remembering some things I've changed. For instance I changed a couple of my wallet addresses and those haven't reverted back when AM forgets the other items. I'm a bit frustrated at this point, every time it happens, at this point I basically have a config file in my head. (Ok, here we go again, point to excavator, point to nevermore, point to ccminer, point to claymore cryptonight miner, delete Baikal cube miner, update ip address of Baikal A900) Any other ideas you have will be greatly appreciated, I just want to keep the miner running. Thanks.
It sounds like the Windows system have some strange behaviors here. Are you running any security software that causes these issues?

Awesome Miner is not using the same folder for upgrades as for the configuration file. If the user roaming folder where the configuration file is located is set to read-only, Awesome Miner will run into issues saving the configuration.

If you have a specific time where you think Awesome Miner did something wrong, please send me the log file by mail and indicate the time of the issue.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

I have a question about the SMTP notifications, if the awesome miner fails to send a notification email for some reason, is there a way for the program to resend it
Right now there is no resend feature for outgoing mail.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

Need to add Cryptonight-Fast as an algorithm.
This one is included since a few versions ago. Please check if it's made visible in the Options dialog, Algorithms section.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

The profit display for a user-defined coin does not work when the coin algo is set to "unspecified/multi".

I tried a test using these numbers:

Difficulty: 100,000,000
Block Reward: 10
Value in BTC: 1

Hash rate:  12.5 kh

Profit per day:  $0.00016

That makes no sense.   If I change to some specific algo the profit calc works.  In both cases the algo on the managed miner was set to "unspecified/multi".  This isn't a big problem but it does seem to be a bug unless I'm overlooking something.

Those calculations should be correct for all coins except some Equihash and Cryptonight coins. If you use these values for something like BTC, LTC, Dash or almost any other coin, you will get $0.00016 per day.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Another possible bug:  If I set a managed miner's algo to "unspecified/multi" using Cast XMR it is still sending the --algo command line parameter of the last algo I was using, therefore I can't override it with a different algo using the command line option of the managed miner's configuration.  You really need to add Cryptonight-Fast as an algorithm choice.
Your observation about --algo flag not being able to be overridden is correct. I will make that possible in the next release.

With a recent version of Awesome Miner, it already supports adding --algo 8 for Cryptonight-Fast.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

For the coin ZERO (ZER) in the EWBF miner 0.3 there is not enough parameter "--pers ZERO_PoW"

Please add this option in the next version.

I temporarily added this parameter to the advanced pool settings.
Right now Awesome Miner is only adding parameters based on the algorithm, and not on a specific coin. With the introduction of all Equihash variants this might have to change - so I do understand your point here. It will probably not be in the next version already, but I will try to find a good way of supporting this. Thanks for your feedback!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

I Added software SRB 1.6.4 Set up as auto download see screenshots.  However I cannot config the software on profit profile. @Patrike
Awesome Miner only shows these configuration sections for the predefined SRBminer. I will make the change to also show these sections if you add your own user defined miner that is based on SRBminer. Thanks for pointing this out.

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/luv2z2dy2dt84j9/IMG_2293.MOV?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t47s9z696szgqr1/IMG_2292.MOV?dl=0
please see the full videos.

Well, I have another problem. Some days ago I thought I saw something strange, but today I have been much more attentive and I have seen the problem.

The swtich auto does not work correctly at least using cryptodredge mostly for neoscrypt. Sometimes it hits, sometimes it does not go to a currency of lesser value.

I have left you a video where you will see that I have a pool with many coins added by hand, in view details it tells me that I should switch to zcore or xzx, but it goes to V-I-V-O that yields much less. Apart from that it is in auto profit, and everything is correct, other things that are not seen, would be that I get the price in CURRENT, I do not use the average of 24 hours, although I have also tried it.

Suddenly in this case today is "V-I-V-O", although it is not profitable right now, is chosen by the autoprofit, when seen in the video that is not even among the first, nor respects Zcore that would be the first option of AutoSwitch

This today I realized in a big way, but I was already suspecting it from days ago. It is as if sometimes it gets stuck or frozen in a coin for no apparent reason. After a few hours he has a more normal behavior

That is, there are some problems in the Auto Switch, and you have already seen that in view details, there are many other currencies above live to be switched to undermine, but the program has given you to undermine V-I-V-O. Another day is another currency. And V-I-V-O has a modified profit of 0.95, so there is not much difference to profit 1.

But I can not say, but if the swtich auto module does not work well, it will be impossible to get money out of this program. In many of the updates you do, you comment that you correct the swtich car a lot, it is as if there was a problem known to you that you still do not finish dominating.

Now what do I do if suddenly the autoswtich does not work well? And this happens frequently with other currencies.

I have looked at all the options, it is in pool with more than 80 coins activated, the auto switch shows that other coins would be chosen, I have restarted the computer and I have looked until the last option. It is as if there was some type of cache that does not get deleted and stays stuck on a coin, or does not read the auto switch list correctly.

It is perfectly how the program works, as well as to know that it does not work well. That's why my results for now have been small compared to NEMOS, when before I had fewer cards.

The auto switch selector is not being reliable, but I do not know which is the trigger that makes it work badly. Maybe you have a lot of coins and can not handle them?

All this happens with the cryptodredge miner, I do not know if it will be the culprit. But I'm going crazy. Look at how it magically changes currency and profit, without cutting the miner and keeping time. This is wrong, either that or my installation of the program has gone crazy.
trucobit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:28 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 03:09:01 AM by trucobit

I have just defined another multipool, where I have chosen less coins, but among them V-I-V-O (I put it with scripts or translates it badly), and in the second pool with fewer activated coins it seems to be fine

There is a limit of manual currencies activated at the same time ??, are there problems with cryptodredge? because you have already seen how it changed currency without restarting.

I hope it helps to identify the problem and can be fixed, or to inform me if there is a limit of selected coins. I do not understand that behavior that I have shown in the videos.

After a while I went back to pool 1, and everything goes well again.

At first glance it seems to be some cache not synchronized in the programming. If you can manage 10,000 miners, on some programming side you will have cached parts to avoid too many calls to the database.

Another explanation I can not find. What you have seen in the videos has now disappeared, so I think about some cache.

In pool1 I have 37 groups selected, in pool2 of tests select 17. I went to pool2 and everything was right, after a while I returned to pool1 without changing anything, and everything fixed.

I know it is a very confusing error, I have explained it to him and I have shown it to him in video. Before I intuited it, but today I have seen it completely, and it is usually of a random nature.

Maybe my time of 2 min is less than some cache. I check statistics every 9 minutes.

------ 1 hour later
I just happened, by adding another new currency MBC also neoscrypt. Without being the most profitable, all the rigs have gone to undermine it ...... V-I-V-O also happened to me after adding it and activating it in the pool. I mention it in case it helps to find the problem.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:31 AM

Well, I have another problem. Some days ago I thought I saw something strange, but today I have been much more attentive and I have seen the problem.

The swtich auto does not work correctly at least using cryptodredge mostly for neoscrypt. Sometimes it hits, sometimes it does not go to a currency of lesser value.

I have left you a video where you will see that I have a pool with many coins added by hand, in view details it tells me that I should switch to zcore or xzx, but it goes to V-I-V-O that yields much less. Apart from that it is in auto profit, and everything is correct, other things that are not seen, would be that I get the price in CURRENT, I do not use the average of 24 hours, although I have also tried it.

Suddenly in this case today is "V-I-V-O", although it is not profitable right now, is chosen by the autoprofit, when seen in the video that is not even among the first, nor respects Zcore that would be the first option of AutoSwitch

This today I realized in a big way, but I was already suspecting it from days ago. It is as if sometimes it gets stuck or frozen in a coin for no apparent reason. After a few hours he has a more normal behavior

That is, there are some problems in the Auto Switch, and you have already seen that in view details, there are many other currencies above live to be switched to undermine, but the program has given you to undermine V-I-V-O. Another day is another currency. And V-I-V-O has a modified profit of 0.95, so there is not much difference to profit 1.

But I can not say, but if the swtich auto module does not work well, it will be impossible to get money out of this program. In many of the updates you do, you comment that you correct the swtich car a lot, it is as if there was a problem known to you that you still do not finish dominating.

Now what do I do if suddenly the autoswtich does not work well? And this happens frequently with other currencies.

I have looked at all the options, it is in pool with more than 80 coins activated, the auto switch shows that other coins would be chosen, I have restarted the computer and I have looked until the last option. It is as if there was some type of cache that does not get deleted and stays stuck on a coin, or does not read the auto switch list correctly.

It is perfectly how the program works, as well as to know that it does not work well. That's why my results for now have been small compared to NEMOS, when before I had fewer cards.

The auto switch selector is not being reliable, but I do not know which is the trigger that makes it work badly. Maybe you have a lot of coins and can not handle them?

All this happens with the cryptodredge miner, I do not know if it will be the culprit. But I'm going crazy. Look at how it magically changes currency and profit, without cutting the miner and keeping time. This is wrong, either that or my installation of the program has gone crazy.

Problem you are seeing here is easy, you are mining specific coins on Yiimp shared port, the Yiimp profitability figures overrides the one provided by coin profitability providers such as WTM, CC etc.

If you see the blocks you are hitting, you are surely not only hitting VIVO blocks but any neoscrypt coins that sent you work and hit a block, you'd get a share in your last ## earnings not only limited to VIVO.
trucobit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

-------
Another clue, it only happens to me with phi-phi-pool groups, I say this to give data, I have added 3 coins followed by that pool and the problems have started.

The last one added MBC equal, and Qbic the same. When Zcore, which is the first one in the switch list, is there, it is also in phi-phi-pool.net, there could be a problem in the programming. What I know is that it is not normal.

in phi-phi-pool mine to the something, but then you add in advanced -p c = MBC or the currency to extract, I do not know if there will be any problem with that pool and AW.

I try to reproduce the problem
NOTE that useful is to ignore users, I know that person has written but I do not see the post. Better.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

-------
Another clue, it only happens to me with phi-phi-pool groups, I say this to give data, I have added 3 coins followed by that pool and the problems have started.

The last one added MBC equal, and Qbic the same. When Zcore, which is the first one in the switch list, is there, it is also in phi-phi-pool.net, there could be a problem in the programming. What I know is that it is not normal.

in phi-phi-pool mine to the something, but then you add in advanced -p c = MBC or the currency to extract, I do not know if there will be any problem with that pool and AW.

NOTE that useful is to ignore users, I know that person has written but I do not see the post. Better.

And that's a general misconception that people think putting c=XXX equals mining certain coin which it doesn't, nor does the inhouse mc parameters used by several pools works. that c=XXX is only to link your address so pool pays you in XXX coin after conversion. it's just maths.

Feel free to put more ppl on the ignore list, because their answer isn't what you wanted to hear. I'm sure you are on a good number of people's ignore list than average user of this forum. Keep the insults (to other users, to developers...etc) up and no one is willing to lend any help, that would suit you.

Also don't spam the thread with "Artificially Induced" problems and call out devs for incompetence. Mr. PICNIC.
trucobit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Problem you are seeing here is easy, you are mining specific coins on Yiimp shared port, the Yiimp profitability figures overrides the one provided by coin profitability providers such as WTM, CC etc.

If you see the blocks you are hitting, you are surely not only hitting VIVO blocks but any neoscrypt coins that sent you work and hit a block, you'd get a share in your last ## earnings not only limited to VIVO.

First thank you for your comment.

Seriously we have that limitation?

I understand, the port is the same, but I choose currency with -p c = COIN.

WTM, CC or Coinwarz gives me the price and knows which currency to hit, you just have to choose the right pool.

When I do the test separately, that is, choosing the coin alone, I do not have a single problem and it measures me correctly. I do not understand then, if for example if WTM says that mine MBC, it will choose the pool that I have defined for MBC, and not that of V-I-V-O or Qbic that I have in the same pool.

The price takes it from one site and mine in another, I do not know why it should interfere. phi-phi-pool is one of the most stable pools that I know of when it really gives what it estimates, I do not know why AW is wrong.

There will be no alternative, right?

I know that when I go against a protocol and port, mine the most profitable coins and convert it to the one I want through -p c = COIN.

The one that decides which currency is WTM, CC etc ... I do not understand the confusion of AW, with Zergpool I think it does not happen, but I do not like that pool, it takes weeks or months to pay you in the currency you request.

I understand

WTM trigger> choose my custom pool with the currency> mine that port and ask for that currency. where is the problem?

It's not the pool that tells me to mine, it's the three price pages and currency difficulties, that's why I do not understand that it fails.

I hope this has a solution. I hope that patrike can confirm it, to change or not change those pools, or wait for a solution.
trucobit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

-------

And that's a general misconception that people think putting c=XXX equals mining certain coin which it doesn't, nor does the inhouse mc parameters used by several pools works. that c=XXX is only to link your address so pool pays you in XXX coin after conversion. it's just maths.

Feel free to put more ppl on the ignore list, because their answer isn't what you wanted to hear. I'm sure you are on a good number of people's ignore list than average user of this forum. Keep the insults (to other users, to developers...etc) up and no one is willing to lend any help, that would suit you.

Also don't spam the thread with "Artificially Induced" problems and call out devs for incompetence. Mr. PICNIC.

I will ignore those people who do not contribute and have a strong and arrogant attitude.

I do not spam, I try to explain the problems as well as possible, because a programmer who can not reproduce it can not fix it. Now for your explanations I see that it is a problem of the shared port of yiimp, but I would like it more than the programmer told me, since it is not in the documentation.

And yes, I have called some incompetent programmer, but it has not been exactly here, it has been in other forums of another program and the programmer was very bad, he fixed one thing and broke 20 more. That one is a programmer does not mean that it is GOOD, it is only a programmer, and within them there are bad and good ones. That forum did not enter or use your program, and if I said bad, it is because it deserved it, you have to be honest, if it bothers you, it's your problem.

And when you pay for software like this and you see various failures, it communicates them. For now I have no problems here with the person that interests me, who is the programmer, I only have them with some people who are very smart and go calling fools to others.

If you are not interested in my posts, just ignore me and everyone happy, I do not need your moral advice. I will continue writing as I am doing.

It is clear that if I see failure, I communicate, if something is not documented and I need to know, I ask, and if I post a lot, it is because I am all day with this program, which for now has not exceeded my expectations, but we all know that It's a bit peculiar, and that does not mean it's bad, I do not want to be misunderstood, it seems to me good software, with its problems, like everyone else, but with a lot of documentation.

Nor do I see many reporting problems and even less bothering to send videos. Other reports of mine have been errors that have been corrected for the good of the entire community. It seems that even if you do not like my attitude, you are a beneficiary of what is fixed due to my reports or suggestions that the programmer is free to do or not, but nobody can tell me not to suggest possible functions.

IF you are angry with the world, do not be angry with me that I am not guilty of anything in your life.

With your permission, I'm going to ignore you, I'm not interested in that kind of poisoned opinion.
smartieee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:43:43 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 05:12:38 PM by smartieee

Hi Patrike,

I have 2 (hopefully easy to impliment) features requests that I believe will add some value to AM:

1: Options -> GPU clocking - it would be nice for GPU profiles that arent used in any Profit Profiles be flagged or highlighted, this will make it easy to be able to clean up any un-used GPU profiles.

2: Coin View - Revenue / Profit column, I would like either an extra column or the ability to sort by profit instead of revenue.  I have 1070 and 1070 ti rigs with highly efficient clocking profiles where the revenue on a coin might seem low compared to other coins yet it is the most profitable due to efficient electrical usage.  The sort by profit feature would make quick to get the necessary information vs checking down the list coin by coin.  Currently my most profitable coin is on page 2 of scrolling down the coins list (as an example)

I hope that these aren't biggies to implement and hope that you see the value in this.
smartieee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Moppidoo and Puwaha!

Comments / advice you made on this forum over the last few weeks/months to other peeps opened up the doors for me to learn better mining techniques and learn alot more about mining in general. This has led to more profitable, cooler better, self managed mining rigs. 

I just wanted to say thanks for being helpful, in the background you have really been helpful!

Regards
trucobit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Moppidoo and Puwaha!

Comments / advice you made on this forum over the last few weeks/months to other peeps opened up the doors for me to learn better mining techniques and learn alot more about mining in general. This has led to more profitable, cooler better, self managed mining rigs. 

I just wanted to say thanks for being helpful, in the background you have really been helpful!

Regards

I have also read a lot about Moppidoo and Puwaha, and learned from them, but I do not like it when their advice is sarcastic, with double meaning and superiority.

It can be useful and intelligent, and at the same time polite and not arrogant, they are not the gods of the forum.
trucobit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

Going back to the problem.

When I in phi-phi-pool add a coin and try it alone, I choose only that pool. Mark correctly, the estimate is correct, everything is fine.

Because when you put him in a multipool with other coins he goes crazy Huh , when it only makes it perfect. I would understand that it would not work either alone or in a group with others, but if it works alone, giving perfect measurements, but not when I add it to a group.

Patrike when you can, you can give me information about this. Thank you.

And I feel my previous comments, but if someone says something bad about me, I have to answer, be it an advanced or the president of the US, I do not care, I answer and ignore him.

Also, understand that my doubts are the same as many other people who will later read your answer, and it is a way of documenting the program.

And I repeat, I do not understand why alone it works perfect, but not when I put it in a pool with other currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: