Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701043 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 10:12:33 PM by trucobit

I continue to investigate and I see that the failure I am communicating only occurs with cryptodredge. It has nothing to do with what other users have told me.

If I use CryptoDredge as in the videos of yesterday, you will see that it changes currency without resetting the miner, that disconcerted me. Today I have done the test again and it does, I have changed to Klaust, and when it changes currency, the miner restarts and all the correct data, as it should be.

So some smart people who give advice quickly and without wanting to go into detail, are WRONG, apart from arrogant.

The fault is in the api of cryptodredge, that to change currency within phi-phi-pool does not restart, and with klaust if it does.

I hope that with all this information, you Patrike will be able to reproduce the problem and fix it.

One more error that will be fixed for the community, thanks to the insistence of a user who also looks "persecuted" by some iluminati. That's why I'm only interested in talking to the programmer, and not with self-proclaimed experts, who do not see beyond their pride.

AT THE END IT WAS A FAULT !!!!!!!

I also just tried it with the rare fork of hsrminer that has api, and also works correctly, resetting the miner and showing correct numbers.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DumaxFr

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

For the coin ZERO (ZER) in the EWBF miner 0.3 there is not enough parameter "--pers ZERO_PoW"

Please add this option in the next version.

I temporarily added this parameter to the advanced pool settings.
Right now Awesome Miner is only adding parameters based on the algorithm, and not on a specific coin. With the introduction of all Equihash variants this might have to change - so I do understand your point here. It will probably not be in the next version already, but I will try to find a good way of supporting this. Thanks for your feedback!

maybe --pers string can go to pool "additional command line" ?
PhAlAnXcOiN
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

I believe I found a bug in awesome miner. I have the professional version, using it with a Z9 ASIC. In order to use zpool with #xnsub I made a custom online service for zpool. Works great, however I noticed that no matter what I change the profit factor to in the custom online service I made, it wont change the profitability of the service. I can change any other online services' profit factor and it updates the profit for service almost instantaneously. Am I missing something here? Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I will email awesome miner at their info@... address, does anyone know the proper channel to report bugs?
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

Moppidoo and Puwaha!

Comments / advice you made on this forum over the last few weeks/months to other peeps opened up the doors for me to learn better mining techniques and learn alot more about mining in general. This has led to more profitable, cooler better, self managed mining rigs. 

I just wanted to say thanks for being helpful, in the background you have really been helpful!

Regards

Thank you Smartieee.  I believe there is a failure to communicate with trucobit.  It's obvious that english isn't his native language, and there is nothing wrong with that.  My attempts to help him made him think I was criticizing his methods.  He puts a lot of effort into his setup, and I can understand why he wouldn't like to hear that maybe he's doing something wrong, or assuming that AM is the problem.  I'm a troubleshooter... I ask questions to get to the root-problem.

I love to help miners, especially those who use AM... and I admit my writing style can be sarcastic at times.  This is an internet forum, and it it hard to gauge someone's intent through words alone.
puwaha

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

I believe I found a bug in awesome miner. I have the professional version, using it with a Z9 ASIC. In order to use zpool with #xnsub I made a custom online service for zpool. Works great, however I noticed that no matter what I change the profit factor to in the custom online service I made, it wont change the profitability of the service. I can change any other online services' profit factor and it updates the profit for service almost instantaneously. Am I missing something here? Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I will email awesome miner at their info@... address, does anyone know the proper channel to report bugs?

You can email the developer:  support@awesomeminer.com

Don't forget to attach any relevant logs.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

I continue to investigate and I see that the failure I am communicating only occurs with cryptodredge. It has nothing to do with what other users have told me.

If I use CryptoDredge as in the videos of yesterday, you will see that it changes currency without resetting the miner, that disconcerted me. Today I have done the test again and it does, I have changed to Klaust, and when it changes currency, the miner restarts and all the correct data, as it should be.

So some smart people who give advice quickly and without wanting to go into detail, are WRONG, apart from arrogant.

The fault is in the api of cryptodredge, that to change currency within phi-phi-pool does not restart, and with klaust if it does.

I hope that with all this information, you Patrike will be able to reproduce the problem and fix it.

One more error that will be fixed for the community, thanks to the insistence of a user who also looks "persecuted" by some iluminati. That's why I'm only interested in talking to the programmer, and not with self-proclaimed experts, who do not see beyond their pride.

AT THE END IT WAS A FAULT !!!!!!!

I also just tried it with the rare fork of hsrminer that has api, and also works correctly, resetting the miner and showing correct numbers.

I apologize and admit that I definitely jump to conclusion overly hasty, without going through your videos in detail. However, after going through these videos several times (no, they don't really provide much helpful info as they are shot through limited perspective, they show symptoms, but no background info on user setups). My humble conclusion is that it likely is still due to over-complicated user setup, or corrupt/conflicted AM settings.

Of course, it could be that the API implementation of CD causing the stat display confusion. Did you check the exact command parsed to the miner at the time it was doing the abrupt coin switch through task manager?

Also, in your video #1 @ 2:20, it shows you have way complicated pool setups, it show some pool coins @ BSOD.pw and AngryPool defined as BTC (icon), these pools are not Auto Exchange Pools and doesn't pay in BTC, these confusing configuration might have caused AM to read the incorrect profit data and hence, erratic switching behaviours. The complication has nothing to do with number of pools in a pool group, but how they are setup. my pool groups have almost 100 pools, and never did I notice such behaviour. Trust me, I stay in front of computer no less than you and TBH, I reckon that's some mental obsession that should be corrected, time should be better spent elsewhere.

You spent so much effort going into (unnecessary fussy) detail on how to get the most profit out of your rigs, to every single cent (or satoshi?) from profit switching, but got the fundamentals completely wrong (The way I understands it).

Don't mine specific coins on a Yiimp shared port. Here's the reason why:

AM is setup to prioritize based on profitability on coins specified in the below pool settings and it's been mining GBX all the time tested.

As one can see, mining on shared port even with c=XXX specified doesn't do anything, it still forces you to mine all blockchains from the pool that uses that shared port. Now if one has logical thinking, then you are definitely not mining the most profitable coin even when your software is setup and thought it was. This switch coins without restarting mining software is exactly what you didn't want yet you are able to reproduce it on user end in your AM. Where I was able to reproduce it on pool side whenever I want it and knows to avoid since I (think I) understood the basic mechanics.

And no, with 3 hours mining on phi-phi-pool's Neoscrypt port and using CryptoDredge, I don't even see it blink to a different coin at all. Not even during DevFee session, some miners do that during DevFee, such as coolminer goes to angrypool and CryptoGen mines LUX (which really stuffs up AM's profitability sometimes since it displays LUX's profitability and hashrate yet AM internally is monitoring the performance based on the profit profile and can cause profit / hashrate rules to trigger unwantedly), I do not deny that from the video, you are experiencing the symptom which is very real and you are bothered by it, but you didn't quite seem to provide enough useful information on your relevant setups, which so far we knew it was overly complicated and fundamentally unconventional. Such as gauging profitability per coin per algo based on poolside hashrate (5min avg, Yiimp default) and introducing far more factors that are totally out of your control.

You introduced the following factors out of your control just to name a few:
  • Specific coins to mine
  • Latency to pool stratums
  • varying hashrate accepted by pool where your input under statistical perfect condition, should be near consistent for same algo (manipulating chances of a roulette game while keeping your round input the same)
  • Potentially overlapping/conflicting settings by setting up complicated coin/pool/exchange combos.

Correction to my previous comment:
Problem you are seeing here is easy, you are mining specific coins on Yiimp shared port, the Yiimp profitability figures overrides the one provided by coin profitability providers such as WTM, CC etc.

This is only the case if you have online services entry (predefined or custom) overlapping custom defined pool with the same algo from same Yiimp pool. Problem can exist even if you disabled the online service for profit switching later, only way to get rid off it surely is to remove the online service entry. or this is what could happen:

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.3.2

- If the current profit of a miner is negative, show the negative value instead of zero in the miner list
- Handle a scenario where Antminer Z9 reports invalid data response
- New setting to allow setting a pause after a GPU clocking operation has been performed. See Options dialog, Advanced section.
- Only apply auto flag for JCE miner if no flag for specifying configuration file is used
- Allow the use of Upgrade Remote Agent for a large selection of miners, even if some of the selected miners are not ready for an upgade
- Update to SRBminer configuration page to also be available for used defined miners based on SRBminer
- Added Equihash 144,5 algorithm in additon to the already supported personalizations of the algorithm
- Updated Vertcoin logo
- Claymore Ethereum miner 11.9
- SRBminer 1.6.4
- Correction to missing Device Profile command line arguments
- Correction to CastXMR algo parameter, to only be added if not manually specified
- Minor corrections

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Hi Patrike. Looks like your advice helped with my issue with AM forgetting the locations of my custom miners. The file location was marked as read only in windows. I changed it but it kept changing back. I had to use a tutorial I googled to get the changes to stick, apparently some windows update screwed up windows for everyone it installed for. I always disable updates, but I do let it run once on a new install, and I guess that's what happened. Anyways, I had a good idea, not sure, but it might be an easy one. So about the field that you created in online services that keeps track of pool performance, is it possible for it to show numbers above 100%? That could make it more accurate. Thanks for all your help, and for creating a superb program!
Hello Patrike. So, unfortunately my problem returned. Everything was fine for like 10 days, and then I updated AM, and immediately after AM restarted it forgot all my changes again. So as far as what I did before with windows, the tutorial I read online told me I had to regain ownership of the folders (the whole drive as a matter of fact) then remove the checkbox in file explorer for read only. The thing that is really annoying is that the box still shows up as checked no matter what, (even if the drive is no longer read only) and other Windows users have confirmed this, but I am now able to add or delete files after following the tutorial. I believe the last time AM forgot my settings was right after another AM software update. If AM is able to update it's software why would it be unable to update the config file? Another interesting side note is that AM is remembering some things I've changed. For instance I changed a couple of my wallet addresses and those haven't reverted back when AM forgets the other items. I'm a bit frustrated at this point, every time it happens, at this point I basically have a config file in my head. (Ok, here we go again, point to excavator, point to nevermore, point to ccminer, point to claymore cryptonight miner, delete Baikal cube miner, update ip address of Baikal A900) Any other ideas you have will be greatly appreciated, I just want to keep the miner running. Thanks.
It sounds like the Windows system have some strange behaviors here. Are you running any security software that causes these issues?

Awesome Miner is not using the same folder for upgrades as for the configuration file. If the user roaming folder where the configuration file is located is set to read-only, Awesome Miner will run into issues saving the configuration.

If you have a specific time where you think Awesome Miner did something wrong, please send me the log file by mail and indicate the time of the issue.
All I did was install Windows, and Mozilla Firefox, let it update initially, installed Nvidia drivers, then disable windows defender, installed my  custom mining software,(only a few) installed Ethlargement pill, updated AM config file, killed Cortana, and started mining. Then after my problem, I followed a tutorial to regain ownership of my folders (user folder), and changed folders from read only to full control, I don't install anything extra whatsoever, I don't surf the internet, I only open a couple yiimp pool stat pages. Before I install the new update I'm going to shoot a video this time closing the program, restarting it, then installing the update, checking the log file etc. If theres anything else you can think of for me to try to capture, I'll include it. Thanks again Patrike.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

On the COINS tab, coins with the Equihash XXX algorithm do not correctly display Coins \ day values.
puwaha

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

Hi Patrike. Looks like your advice helped with my issue with AM forgetting the locations of my custom miners. The file location was marked as read only in windows. I changed it but it kept changing back. I had to use a tutorial I googled to get the changes to stick, apparently some windows update screwed up windows for everyone it installed for. I always disable updates, but I do let it run once on a new install, and I guess that's what happened. Anyways, I had a good idea, not sure, but it might be an easy one. So about the field that you created in online services that keeps track of pool performance, is it possible for it to show numbers above 100%? That could make it more accurate. Thanks for all your help, and for creating a superb program!
Hello Patrike. So, unfortunately my problem returned. Everything was fine for like 10 days, and then I updated AM, and immediately after AM restarted it forgot all my changes again. So as far as what I did before with windows, the tutorial I read online told me I had to regain ownership of the folders (the whole drive as a matter of fact) then remove the checkbox in file explorer for read only. The thing that is really annoying is that the box still shows up as checked no matter what, (even if the drive is no longer read only) and other Windows users have confirmed this, but I am now able to add or delete files after following the tutorial. I believe the last time AM forgot my settings was right after another AM software update. If AM is able to update it's software why would it be unable to update the config file? Another interesting side note is that AM is remembering some things I've changed. For instance I changed a couple of my wallet addresses and those haven't reverted back when AM forgets the other items. I'm a bit frustrated at this point, every time it happens, at this point I basically have a config file in my head. (Ok, here we go again, point to excavator, point to nevermore, point to ccminer, point to claymore cryptonight miner, delete Baikal cube miner, update ip address of Baikal A900) Any other ideas you have will be greatly appreciated, I just want to keep the miner running. Thanks.
It sounds like the Windows system have some strange behaviors here. Are you running any security software that causes these issues?

Awesome Miner is not using the same folder for upgrades as for the configuration file. If the user roaming folder where the configuration file is located is set to read-only, Awesome Miner will run into issues saving the configuration.

If you have a specific time where you think Awesome Miner did something wrong, please send me the log file by mail and indicate the time of the issue.
All I did was install Windows, and Mozilla Firefox, let it update initially, installed Nvidia drivers, then disable windows defender, installed my  custom mining software,(only a few) installed Ethlargement pill, updated AM config file, killed Cortana, and started mining. Then after my problem, I followed a tutorial to regain ownership of my folders (user folder), and changed folders from read only to full control, I don't install anything extra whatsoever, I don't surf the internet, I only open a couple yiimp pool stat pages. Before I install the new update I'm going to shoot a video this time closing the program, restarting it, then installing the update, checking the log file etc. If theres anything else you can think of for me to try to capture, I'll include it. Thanks again Patrike.

It should only take you about 30 minutes to rebuild a Windows 10 rig on an SSD. 

Here's the very quick steps needed to get a Windows rig setup to run headless...

1. Install Windows (depending on the version of Windows you may not even have to activate!)  Do not do any Windows Updates
2. Install missing drivers for mobo and video card
3. Turn off Windows Update service
4. Enable auto login
5. Disable sleep mode in power control panel
6. Enable RDP
7. Set Windows Defender to ignore the C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService & C:\Users\yourusername\Appdata\Local\AwesomeMinerService & C:\Users\yourusername\Appdata\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService

That's all you have to do.  From that point on disconnect the monitor keyboard and mouse and RDP into the rig from the comfort of your couch.

I just do one more step.  I install  the Awesome Miner agent and then I rarely even have to RDP into the rig.
Nuttawut

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:13:44 PM by Nuttawut

Error change algo auto btc only 1 / 4 rig
 install  4 rig  but  i have a problem 1 rig

Photo
https://www.picz.in.th/image/NuDvRV
https://www.picz.in.th/image/NuDnDe
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

@Nuttawut

Don´t write in this red big letters. If you wright in normal letters we understand you to.
Your 2. pic shows the problem: can´t find the miner exe - deactivate windows defender and delete the ccminer folder and then start again.
MHyza

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Hi team,

just updated miners.. Smiley

XMRIG 2.6.4
https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/releases

Z-ENEMY VER 1.12a
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378390.0

CryptoDredge v0.7.0
https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/

Thanks guys
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

All are minor corrections, there is nothing big done.

A new version of cryptodredge has come out.
Nickola

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.3.2

- If the current profit of a miner is negative, show the negative value instead of zero in the miner list
- Handle a scenario where Antminer Z9 reports invalid data response
- New setting to allow setting a pause after a GPU clocking operation has been performed. See Options dialog, Advanced section.
- Only apply auto flag for JCE miner if no flag for specifying configuration file is used
- Allow the use of Upgrade Remote Agent for a large selection of miners, even if some of the selected miners are not ready for an upgade
- Update to SRBminer configuration page to also be available for used defined miners based on SRBminer
- Added Equihash 144,5 algorithm in additon to the already supported personalizations of the algorithm
- Updated Vertcoin logo
- Claymore Ethereum miner 11.9
- SRBminer 1.6.4

- Correction to missing Device Profile command line arguments
- Correction to CastXMR algo parameter, to only be added if not manually specified
- Minor corrections

Hello, patrike ! Thank you, very much!
cryptochristo

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Hi there, I just bought awesome miner.  I have an issue where the dashboard <under 'active devices'> is showing 9 asics machines when I actually have only 3. The GPU active devices number is correct.  Anyone know how to fix that? thanks
Coinucopia

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

What altcoins can you choose?
SiddFan

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Please add Cryptonight BitTubeV2 (SRBminer)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

On the COINS tab, coins with the Equihash XXX algorithm do not correctly display Coins \ day values.
Do you have a hashrate defined so they show up with a revenue/profit value - but it's just the Coins per day that is missing? Any example of a coin with missing information?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

I will include these in the next update.

Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: