Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700855 times)
baf28

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:16:31 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 08:57:12 AM by baf28

Has anyone figured out how to configure gminer 1.18 with AM. Having trouble getting the parameters to pass given it's unique way of specifying the pool. I am just pointing the miner profile to the .exe file on the remote rig and trying to pass everything in the command line that was in my "run.bat" file but not sure about algo, port, etc (what needs to be passed explicity and what is AM passing?). I set it up on Leafpool with not port or username and passing those in the miner config. Not working.

Thanks
pooll leafpool.com

add manual local path Gminer 1.17 or 1.18

set software Gminer Algo Equihash 150.5 param 150_5 and Enable

set pool:
URL:beam-eu.leafpool.com:3333
wallet: xxxxxxx
pass:
Coun: unspecifed Equihash 150.5
advanced option --ssl 1

work

P.S. Temp if you use Profit Switch then disable: ignore pool wtith no accepted shares in minutes
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:09:17 AM

@Patrike can provide me with a URL for Gminer 1.18 that is already comptabile with RTX. Since the download is in MEGA, I can not use it as custom. I know you upload it to your own AWS CDN, if you can provide me with a valid URL to add it as custom I would appreciate it
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:56:59 AM

@Patrike can provide me with a URL for Gminer 1.18 that is already comptabile with RTX. Since the download is in MEGA, I can not use it as custom. I know you upload it to your own AWS CDN, if you can provide me with a valid URL to add it as custom I would appreciate it
Please use the following link for GMiner 1.18:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/gminer_1_18_windows64.zip

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:01:17 AM

Any Instructions on how to use google Drive for auto download of miner software.  The link generated by drive is not.zip even though the file is.  @Patrike

I configured the shared link to auto download and it works but Awesome miner is not finding the miner.  Any info anyone please.

I just want this for all the miners that are not on git hub or should I say that are on mega.

Thanks
I don't have any real answer to this - maybe someone else have additional information.

In general, these download sites like Mega and probably Google Drive as well doesn't allow direct linking to their content by default. They require you to manually go into their web sites to download the files.

I have seen that there are direct download link generators out there for at least Mega, but I've not tried the concept myself. The purpose of those tools is that you enter a Mega URL and then it will give you a real URL where you can download the file right away.

I also would recommend to keep pointing out to the mining software developers that they should make their releases available on Github. It should be in their own interest that they make the software easily available for many users. The more users that demand this - the more likely it is to happen.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:22:14 AM

Hello @PAtrike I inform you of something that is not going well

Choosing the exchange works most of the time, but I find coins, I put for example SAFECOIN which by default is in crex24, but also that currency is in safe.trade, but if I choose the pool safe.trade, it remains in gray and it does not work. I have to use Crex24 and raise the profit to get closer to the Safe.trade figure

It happens in more coins, plusonecoin appears as tradesatochi, but it is also in cryptobridge, but if I select it, it stays gray and does not work.

It is not if you are missing data in the API or have an error somewhere. But this system I love, it is perfect except for these small mistakes.

I think that with the two coins that I have mentioned you can try it yourself in your copy of AM, and see if you skip data API, or if the api does not give the price etc ...

That's why I've been saying for a long time that AM should consult the Exchanges apis, just like AM CU does, and have the price on its own, not depend on external apis. Leave the apis of the aggregators just to add the coins, and get the AM prices on their own.

I hope you have an easy and simple solution.
dasch

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to update from 6.0.9 to 6.0.10 but it fails everytime.
Here is the log

Hi. Can you please try to reboot the system once? It's not too uncommon that pending Windows Updates are preventing MSI-based installers from running correctly.

Thx for support, I had a pending update, I rebooted twice but still the same issue, even with the 6.0.11 version.  Sad
Thanks for the update. Can you please try to manually download and run the installer to upgrade to the latest development version?
Main application: https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
Remote Agent: https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

No problems for remote agents on my miners.
But on my computer the main application installator give me this post.
https://i.imgur.com/MKUGrW2.png

The same if I try to uninstall AM.

The problem is uninstalling the old version.

From the FAQ https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/ :

Unable to upgrade or uninstall the software

The Awesome Miner installer is based on the Windows Installer concept, where the
uninstallation requires Windows to keep track of the installed software. In case
Windows is unable to perform an upgrade or uninstallation, please use this tool
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
from Microsoft to force the removal.

Worked like a charm, thanks, I didn't know this tool !
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:25:48 PM

Hello @PAtrike I inform you of something that is not going well

Choosing the exchange works most of the time, but I find coins, I put for example SAFECOIN which by default is in crex24, but also that currency is in safe.trade, but if I choose the pool safe.trade, it remains in gray and it does not work. I have to use Crex24 and raise the profit to get closer to the Safe.trade figure

It happens in more coins, plusonecoin appears as tradesatochi, but it is also in cryptobridge, but if I select it, it stays gray and does not work.

It is not if you are missing data in the API or have an error somewhere. But this system I love, it is perfect except for these small mistakes.

I think that with the two coins that I have mentioned you can try it yourself in your copy of AM, and see if you skip data API, or if the api does not give the price etc ...

That's why I've been saying for a long time that AM should consult the Exchanges apis, just like AM CU does, and have the price on its own, not depend on external apis. Leave the apis of the aggregators just to add the coins, and get the AM prices on their own.

I hope you have an easy and simple solution.
Awesome Miner didn't correctly map some of the Equihash-based algorithms for CoinToMine. For this reason, I only got SAFE from CoinCalculators.io and not from CoinToMine, even if I would make CoinToMine the priority.

For SAFE on CoinCalculators the only exchange is Crex24. This is the reason you would get gray display of the coin if you force it to use the Safe.Trade exchange. This works as soon as I made a correction for the algorithm mapping of this coin, and this correction will of course be part of the next Awesome Miner release.

However, you will still be limited to the exchanges that are provided by these services.

For Plusonecoin, CoinToMine only list it on TradeSatoshi and SouthXchange, not Cryptobridge even if it may exist there. So I suppose this is the general limitation we have right now that the exchanges that Awesome Miner can get information about are those reported by these coin statistics providers.

As Awesome Miner doesn't support interacting directly with the exchanges (I do know you want this feature), the only solution now is to report any missing exchanges to the providers of these coin statistics services.

O-Coin

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:40:17 PM

@Patrike

Profit Switch Rules ?
Is it possible to switch to a pool right after they found block?
Scenario:
Set up multiple pools same coin.
Switch to pool that just found Block.
Mine that pool for a minimum fixed time then switch to next pool that finds block.

Thanks
baf28

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:37:12 PM

Hi

Bug

Awesome miner ver 6.0.11 and Gminer 1.17

The received shares accepted are not displayed in the Awesome miner window, and in the miner’s console window the shares are also displayed on the pool.

algo 150_5
Your observation is correct and it's only for Equihash 150,5 where it's missing the information. When I use the API Report button in Awesome Miner, the output from the Gminer API indicates the following - even if I see accepted shares in the Console window:
  "stratum": {
    "accepted_shares": 0,
    "rejected_shares": 0
  }

I will share these details in the Gminer thread as well - and give you the credits for finding it.
Hi Patrike
Is the issue resolved with gminer? when will the issue be resolved?
Can I help you?

P.S. https://t.me/gminer_beta
baf28

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:43:09 PM

CryptoDredge v0.16.1

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/tag/v0.16.1

•     Fix MTP issue related to many rejected shares
        Fix X16R and X16RT performance
        Remove Blake (2s), Exosis, Lbk3, Lyra2REv2, Polytimos and Skein algorithms
        Other minor fixes

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:52:57 AM

@Patrike

Profit Switch Rules ?
Is it possible to switch to a pool right after they found block?
Scenario:
Set up multiple pools same coin.
Switch to pool that just found Block.
Mine that pool for a minimum fixed time then switch to next pool that finds block.

Thanks

This is not supported for GPU mining in general as Awesome Miner doesn't know when a block is found. It's only when you use cgminer for ASIC's or sgminer for GPU that found blocks are being reported over their API's to Awesome Miner. In those cases the rule trigger "Detect found blocks" can be used.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:54:19 AM

Hi

Bug

The received shares accepted are not displayed in the Awesome miner window, and in the miner’s console window the shares are also displayed on the pool.

algo 150_5
Your observation is correct and it's only for Equihash 150,5 where it's missing the information. When I use the API Report button in Awesome Miner, the output from the Gminer API indicates the following - even if I see accepted shares in the Console window:
  }

I will share these details in the Gminer thread as well - and give you the credits for finding it.
Hi Patrike
Can I help you?

I've reported the issue to the Gminer developer but I don't have any details on when it will be corrected. As soon as Gminer is reporting the accepted shares over the API it will show up correctly in Awesome Miner.

baf28

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:14:58 PM

Hi

Bug

algo 150_5
  }

Hi Patrike
Can I help you?

I've reported the issue to the Gminer developer but I don't have any details on when it will be corrected. As soon as Gminer is reporting the accepted shares over the API it will show up correctly in Awesome Miner.

Well, I will wait, thanks.

I also noticed that when the internet disappears for 2 minutes, the awesome miner constantly restarts gminer
or if the authorization error "Authorization on Stratum Server Failed: Login failed" also awesome miner causes gminer to restart.
Can I fix this?

Initialize diagnostics (2)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 6.0.11
nVidia driver version: 416.34
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 2
Engine Type: 14, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: D:\Shara\Maйнинг\Miner Soft\gminer_1_17_windows64\miner.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 14, IsProfitMiner: False)
====================================================================================================
D:\Shara\Maйнинг\Miner Soft\gminer_1_17_windows64\miner.exe  --ssl 1 -a 150_5 -d 1 2 -s eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com -n 3322 -u baf.115445 -p x --pers auto -w 0 --api 4029
====================================================================================================
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 10388
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> |                  GMiner Equihash Miner v1.17                   |
> Algorithm:          Equihash 150,5
> Stratum server:     
>   host:             stratum+ssl://eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com:3322
>   user:             baf.115445
>   password:         x
> Power calculator:   on
> Color output:       on
> Watchdog:           off
> API:                http://127.0.0.1:4029
> Log to file:        off
> Selected devices:   GPU1 GPU2
> Temperature limits: 90C  90C
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> 18:44:24 Connected to eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com:3322
> 18:44:26 Authorization on Stratum Server Failed: Login failed
> 18:44:26 All user mining pools are unavailable

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed
trucobit

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:40:10 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iq8cdg4oko0hrw0/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202019-01-12%20a%20las%2019.31.56.png

Hello @PAtrike that I communicate this atypical error.

I'm doing a mining test to XGCS in the pickaxe.pro pool is X16R, in the Coins tab it appears as the correct profit 0.0020, but in miners and when mining, the gain does not appear, if the coins appear correctly for more or more day less is correct. But look to the right of the whole as it does not indicate the gain of the currency.

Right now I have it straight for the test and measure the pool, but I think if it does not mark the benefit of mining, it will not work with autoprofit.

I hope it can be solved, I'm using Z-enemy, I've tried with t-rex and it does not give me the value that I'm winning in real time in miners. It's a problem.
trucobit

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:44:13 PM

A little warning off topic. One of the shitexchange that have been recently added safe.trade, yesterday was hacked and the DEV have already said that the BTC that would not be reimbursed, I am an affected. Right now you can not even enter. It is expected that they reactivate it in the next days and fall of the safecoin price, so that you do not hold that currency for now.

I am reluctant to use such small exchanges and time has given me reason. They are not responsible for their failures.
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:03:08 PM

A little warning off topic. One of the shitexchange that have been recently added safe.trade, yesterday was hacked and the DEV have already said that the BTC that would not be reimbursed, I am an affected. Right now you can not even enter. It is expected that they reactivate it in the next days and fall of the safecoin price, so that you do not hold that currency for now.

I am reluctant to use such small exchanges and time has given me reason. They are not responsible for their failures.

I will post this over and over, so anyone can come in and ask any question they may wish. Almost every thing in this users post is a lie. Please join us and follow the announcements for updates to the breach.

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

trucobit

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:47:31 PM

I will post this over and over, so anyone can come in and ask any question they may wish. Almost every thing in this users post is a lie. Please join us and follow the announcements for updates to the breach.

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

If you please enter your discord and ask when the BTC is going to pay you, you will soon be silenced, insulted or laughed at by you.

You are right now in a very delicate post full of miners. As you learn that now you can not store safecoin, that wallets do not work, that no exchange accepts it ... In the end it is worse for you.

I do not talk about this anymore for this awesome miner forum. It can be filled with scammers, in this case Safecoin.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:07:53 PM

I also noticed that when the internet disappears for 2 minutes, the awesome miner constantly restarts gminer
or if the authorization error "Authorization on Stratum Server Failed: Login failed" also awesome miner causes gminer to restart.
Can I fix this?

Initialize diagnostics (2)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 6.0.11
nVidia driver version: 416.34
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 2
Engine Type: 14, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: D:\Shara\Maйнинг\Miner Soft\gminer_1_17_windows64\miner.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 14, IsProfitMiner: False)
D:\Shara\Maйнинг\Miner Soft\gminer_1_17_windows64\miner.exe  --ssl 1 -a 150_5 -d 1 2 -s eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com -n 3322 -u baf.115445 -p x --pers auto -w 0 --api 4029
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 10388
> |                  GMiner Equihash Miner v1.17                   |
> Algorithm:          Equihash 150,5
> Stratum server:     
>   host:             stratum+ssl://eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com:3322
>   user:             baf.115445
>   password:         x
> Power calculator:   on
> Color output:       on
> Watchdog:           off
> API:                http://127.0.0.1:4029
> Log to file:        off
> Selected devices:   GPU1 GPU2
> Temperature limits: 90C  90C
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> 18:44:24 Connected to eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com:3322
> 18:44:26 Authorization on Stratum Server Failed: Login failed
> 18:44:26 All user mining pools are unavailable

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed
What happens here is the Gminer process is terminating. The diagnostics indicate this by printing the message "Unexpected exit of mining software".

When mining, Awesome Miner will react to the fact that Gminer no longer are running, consider it to be a crash or similar issue, and then restart Gminer again. I suppose this will happen until Gminer reconnect again and keep running and right now I don't think there are any good solutions to this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:11:38 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iq8cdg4oko0hrw0/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202019-01-12%20a%20las%2019.31.56.png

Hello @PAtrike that I communicate this atypical error.

I'm doing a mining test to XGCS in the pickaxe.pro pool is X16R, in the Coins tab it appears as the correct profit 0.0020, but in miners and when mining, the gain does not appear, if the coins appear correctly for more or more day less is correct. But look to the right of the whole as it does not indicate the gain of the currency.

Right now I have it straight for the test and measure the pool, but I think if it does not mark the benefit of mining, it will not work with autoprofit.

I hope it can be solved, I'm using Z-enemy, I've tried with t-rex and it does not give me the value that I'm winning in real time in miners. It's a problem.
This will depend a bit on how you configured the exchange and volume filters. This coin has quite low volume for example, so if it's not above your limit, the revenue while mining will be considered 0.

In the coins tab where it shows up as 0.0020, is this text i gray or anything else on the line gray to indicate that the coin doesn't meet your filter critera? If not, is it working if you set the Volume Filter to 0 and enable all exchanges?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:20:29 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.1

ASIC mining
  - Antminer S15 and DR5 supported for monitoring. Please note that these miners doesn't have SSH enabled making it impossible to use the feature to set Privileged API access.
  - Show the detected ASIC type in the Summary tab
 GPU mining
  - Awesome Miner can read and display the current power usage for both AMD and nVidia GPU's without any dependencies on mining software. Also used for the real time profit calculations and benchmarking.
  - Power usage factors can be configured individually for AMD and nVidia if needed
  - GPU tab shows current power usage in the Performance column (previously called Speed)
  - GPU tab shows vendor name (Asus, MSI, EVGA, ...) for each GPU
  - Improved compatibility for reading nVidia GPU fan speed
  - Allow passing the pool attribute COIN for Phoenix Miner
  - Added additional algorithms
 Features
  - Exchange filtering redesigned and can be configured both globally and per coin. Supported for CoinCalculators.io and CoinToMine
  - Note: Any previously specified exchange filter settings based on API string matching must be re-defined with the new filtering concept
  - Exchange volume filtering implemented for all coin statistics providers
  - The Coins tab will indicate the information that didn't pass the filter settings
  - Additional power usage and operating cost can be defined globally in the new Profitability section of the Options dialog. The values will affect the total power usage and profitability displayed on the dashboard and the total values in the miner column header.
  - Additional power usage and operating cost per miner can be defined in the Profit Profile. The values will reduce the profitability of a miner.
  - The Miner list shows power usage in the Performance column (previously called Speed).
  - New setting for power usage mode in the Options dialog, Profitability section. Configurable to use actual power usage (only for GPU, not ASIC), linear scaling or static values. Note: Linear power scaling is by default not used but can be enabled using this setting.
  - ZCoin block explorer for wallet balance
 API
  - Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set the profit factor property
  - Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set if the custom properties of a coin should be used
 User interface
  - The Coins & Profit section in the Options dialog has been split into two new sections - Profitability and Coins.
  - The GPU Clocking Profiles and MSI Afterburner settings have been moved into sub sections of the Managed Hosts section. Renamed the MSI Afterburner section to GPU Settings as it include additional configuration.
  - Rearrange controls in the Options dialog, Algorithms section and Profit Profile properties where hashrate and power usage are defined to make more space for GPU Clocking profile selection
  - GPU clocking profile selection controls adds an edit operation to make it easier to make modifications to clocking profiles
  - When selected a GPU clocking profile from the list in the Profit Profile properties (or example), a tooltip can be displayed to indicate the clocking settings of the selected profile
  - GPU tab provides easier access to the GPU overclocking feature by making it a button instead of a sub menu item
  - Coins with custom properties enabled will be highlighted in blue color on the Coins tab
  - Show up to 20 device temperatures in the Status column
  - Remove display of WU (Work Utility) for ASIC miners in the miner list as it's not relevant enough to display all the time. The value is still visible on the Summary tab.
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.28
  - T-Rex miner 0.9.1
  - Lolminer 0.6
  - NBMiner 12.2
  - Gminer Cuda Miner 1.18, including support for Equihash 150.5 (Beam)
  - WildRig Multi Miner 0.14 beta
  - CryptoDredge 0.16.1
  - BMiner 11.4, including dual mining of Ethereum and Tensority (BTM). CuckooCycle (Aeternity) and Equihash 150.5 (Beam) support.
  - Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 12.0
  - SRBMiner 1.7.5
 Corrections
  - More detailed error messages in the log file if MSI Afterburner Remote Server is returning a failure code
  - More fail safe pool processing when starting a Managed Profit Miner
  - Correction to GPU monitoring for Generic Miners running on Linux
  - Correction to the CoinToMine integration to include a few missing algorithms based on Equihash
  - Added a few missing algorithms when integrating with CoinToMine

Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: