Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:25:30 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 12:41:15 PM by patrike

Guys.
I notice that calculations for all new equihash algos are way off, for example Equihash Zero earnings are not even near to reality. AW is calculating that I will mine much more coins per day than it really is. Please advice.
I can see that there are a few coins provided by CoinToMine that use exchange rates that are quite high.

The Zero coin is an example. If you manually add Zero for CoinCalculators.io:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api.aspx?name=zero
you will see that the number in Awesome Miner matches exactly what's specified on the CoinCalculatios.io web site and it's about half of what CoinToMine provides in terms of revenue.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opit78

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:40:58 PM

Guys.
I notice that calculations for all new equihash algos are way off, for example Equihash Zero earnings are not even near to reality. AW is calculating that I will mine much more coins per day than it really is. Please advice.
I can see that there are a few coins provided by CoinToMine that use exchange rates that are quite high.

The Zero coin is an example. If you manually add Zero for CoinCalculators.io:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api.aspx?name=zero
you will see that the number in Awesome Miner matches exactly what's specified on the CoinCalculatios.io web site and it's about half of what CoinToMine provides in terms of revenue.

But AW is taking difficulty and your current/benchmarked mining speed to calculate profits.
Calculations provided by AW for new Equihash algos are wrong.
As example I'll take GENX which is on Equihash Zero. AW is telling me that I'll mine over 680000 coins per day with 1kH/s speed, difficulty is correct, about 1800 at this moment.
In reality I'll mine less than 50000 per day (around 2000 per hour on SuprNova pool) which is over 10 times less than AW's estimated earnings.
opit78

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:49:15 PM

BTW exchange rate for this coin is correct.
So:
My hash rate - correct
Exchange rate - correct
Difficulty - correct
Coins/Day calculated by AW - waaaay off
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:52:55 PM

So:
My hash rate - correct
Exchange rate - correct
Difficulty - correct
This coin probably requires a unique exponential factor. It's set to 5 by default for EquihashZero in Awesome Miner and works fine for the Zero coin for example. This factor can manually be overridden in the Properties dialog for a coin in Awesome Miner.

For this coin it is likely a little higher value, but unfortunately I don't know what it is and where to find it. I can get in touch with the CoinToMine admin to see if it can be provided via the API to Awesome Miner.

Edit:
About Zero coin that was discuessed earlier. I think the solution for Zero is to enable Exchange Volume filtering in Awesome Miner. That will make Awesome Miner ignore the statistics where the trade volume is very low (and less likely to be accurate). Please go to the Options dialog, Statistics Providers section where you can set the minimum exchange volume to something like 0.1

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:07:47 PM

The revenue and profit of BEAM in the Coins-Tab are greyed out. So all my BEAM miners will show $0. Is there any trick to show the price or is it still not possible?

The $2.14 on exchange it shows correctly, but everything else on the right side seems garbage Smiley

Is this with the latest version of Awesome Miner? The reason I'm asking is that it looks fine on my system and there was a change about a week ago to the Equihash 150,5 calculations on CoinCalculators.io that Awesome Miner adjusted to a few versions ago.

This coin doesn't have any active exchanges listed - so it's currently marked as gray for that reason.

https://cointomine.today/calculator/coin/BEAM/

in bitforex, hotbit.io

I have bitforex marked, but even if I do not mark it, I do not get the price either.

At my request, the owner of cointomine.today activated the coin, but still does not exit.

It is not with the only currency that this happens to me, it happens to me with a few.

In the list of exchanges or this hotbit.io but I think he also added bitforex.

You could check this PAtrike, I'll tell you it's not just a coin, it happens in a few. Is that now I can not undermine it in AUTO and if I mine it directly I have no profit.

Maybe adding hotbit to the exchange list is solved.

I'm sorry to notice every detail, in the end it's a good for everyone.
trucobit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:26:54 PM

So:
My hash rate - correct
Exchange rate - correct
Difficulty - correct
This coin probably requires a unique exponential factor. It's set to 5 by default for EquihashZero in Awesome Miner and works fine for the Zero coin for example. This factor can manually be overridden in the Properties dialog for a coin in Awesome Miner.

For this coin it is likely a little higher value, but unfortunately I don't know what it is and where to find it. I can get in touch with the CoinToMine admin to see if it can be provided via the API to Awesome Miner.

Edit:
About Zero coin that was discuessed earlier. I think the solution for Zero is to enable Exchange Volume filtering in Awesome Miner. That will make Awesome Miner ignore the statistics where the trade volume is very low (and less likely to be accurate). Please go to the Options dialog, Statistics Providers section where you can set the minimum exchange volume to something like 0.1

there are many coins of equihash that we do not know what factor to put. It would be good, as you say, to talk to the Cointomine programmer. He is very receptive, I also ask him to activate coins and he usually does it.

If you can give us the exponential factor of difficulty, it would be great, because right now those coins do not help us at all.
trucobit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

The revenue and profit of BEAM in the Coins-Tab are greyed out. So all my BEAM miners will show $0. Is there any trick to show the price or is it still not possible?

The $2.14 on exchange it shows correctly, but everything else on the right side seems garbage Smiley

Is this with the latest version of Awesome Miner? The reason I'm asking is that it looks fine on my system and there was a change about a week ago to the Equihash 150,5 calculations on CoinCalculators.io that Awesome Miner adjusted to a few versions ago.

This coin doesn't have any active exchanges listed - so it's currently marked as gray for that reason.

Hey Patrike,

Yes, its the latest version. Did the update today, but same picture. I also thought its because of the missing exchange. But ZCoin XZC also have no exchange visible and it works.

Edit: I figured it out. If I set this under Statistic Providers/Exchange filter mode -> Set mining revenue to zero -> Minimum exchange volume (BTC): 1, all will be greyed out as in the picture. If I disable the filter mode, everything works fine. I think this is because there is no exchange in coincalculators, right?

It is not advisable from my experience to use the volume filter. Nor does the general filter of exchanges, better leave all. Then in the Coins tab you can choose the exchange that interests you for each currency.

Sometimes there is no other choice but to have the data of another exchange even if you receive in another, but at least have price data and be able to execute the autoprofit.
Chevy_Roadster

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:50:31 PM

Gminer 1.25 just released

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034735.0
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:21:26 PM

in bitforex, hotbit.io

I have bitforex marked, but even if I do not mark it, I do not get the price either.

At my request, the owner of cointomine.today activated the coin, but still does not exit.

It is not with the only currency that this happens to me, it happens to me with a few.

You could check this PAtrike, I'll tell you it's not just a coin, it happens in a few. Is that now I can not undermine it in AUTO and if I mine it directly I have no profit.

Thanks! I will make two updates for this in the next release. Some Equihash coins like Beam wasn't loaded at all from CoinToMine, that's fixed now. I will also add some of these new exchanges that wasn't included before.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:22:30 PM

So:
My hash rate - correct
Exchange rate - correct
Difficulty - correct

Edit:

there are many coins of equihash that we do not know what factor to put. It would be good, as you say, to talk to the Cointomine programmer. He is very receptive, I also ask him to activate coins and he usually does it.

If you can give us the exponential factor of difficulty, it would be great, because right now those coins do not help us at all.
You are correct. I've reached out to the CoinToMine admin about this and hopefully it can be part of the API in order to let Awesome Miner know these details.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:25:46 PM

There will be a new release of Awesome Miner quite soon where this one will be included.

The new Awesome Miner release will also show the total number of accepted shares for Beam (Equihash 150,0). This isn't part of the official API but @Burnie had a good suggestion that I've implemented.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:14:13 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.1.10

GPU mining
  - Diagnostics improved with a GPU report feature that will generate a detailed report about all available GPUs
 Integration
  - Include additional exchanges in the exchange filering feature
  - Include more of the Equihash-based algorithms for CoinToMine
 Mining software
  - Gminer 1.25, including Nicehash support and reading API data about shares for Equihash 150,0
  - BMiner 14.1
  - NBMiner 14.0
 Corrections
  - Grin Pro miner configuration file to use correct PlatformID for AMD

Binary100100

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:39:39 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.1.10

GPU mining
  - Diagnostics improved with a GPU report feature that will generate a detailed report about all available GPUs
 Integration
  - Include additional exchanges in the exchange filering feature
  - Include more of the Equihash-based algorithms for CoinToMine
 Mining software
  - Gminer 1.25, including Nicehash support and reading API data about shares for Equihash 150,0
  - BMiner 14.1
  - NBMiner 14.0
 Corrections
  - Grin Pro miner configuration file to use correct PlatformID for AMD

Thanks!
Appreciate your diligence and support.
cost82el

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:48:41 PM

hi patrike, how i can add external linux miner?
i need to monitor this miner https://github.com/mimblewimble/grin-miner/releases
trucobit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

in bitforex, hotbit.io

Thanks! I will make two updates for this in the next release. Some Equihash coins like Beam wasn't loaded at all from CoinToMine, that's fixed now. I will also add some of these new exchanges that wasn't included before.

As always, thank you for your hard work and effort. But still the price in gray in Beam.

I know you added hotbit, thanks. I do not use the general Excanges filter, I use all of them, nor do I use the volume filter.

In Coin, I tried not to mark any exchange and update, wait a while and nothing, I tried to mark hotbit, update wait a while and nothing.

I only give you the information that the error persists, it will be a nonsense that also sometimes happens in other currencies.

It is curious that although it is gray, the price is right. You could not put in each coin a box to put it in bold even if you do not have a suspicious exchange. Because if it has a price even if it is not able to find an exchange in the programming, the price is good. I try to suggest ideas, because today is Beam and tomorrow will be another. I already tell you that it happens in a few coins.

Thanks for your great effort, I still recommend it extensively in my mining telegram.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:29:13 PM

hi patrike, how i can add external linux miner?
i need to monitor this miner https://github.com/mimblewimble/grin-miner/releases
Thanks for your question. I'm not able to find any details about a monitoring interface (API) for this mining software. Do you know if that is provided at all?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:31:40 PM

in bitforex, hotbit.io

As always, thank you for your hard work and effort. But still the price in gray in Beam.

I know you added hotbit, thanks. I do not use the general Excanges filter, I use all of them, nor do I use the volume filter.

In Coin, I tried not to mark any exchange and update, wait a while and nothing, I tried to mark hotbit, update wait a while and nothing.

I only give you the information that the error persists, it will be a nonsense that also sometimes happens in other currencies.

It is curious that although it is gray, the price is right. You could not put in each coin a box to put it in bold even if you do not have a suspicious exchange. Because if it has a price even if it is not able to find an exchange in the programming, the price is good. I try to suggest ideas, because today is Beam and tomorrow will be another. I already tell you that it happens in a few coins.

Thanks for your great effort, I still recommend it extensively in my mining telegram.
Please note that on CoinCalculators, Beam doesn't have any exchanges. On CoinToMine it should show up as Hotbit.io as exchange and not be gray anymore.

So I think this is a matter of if you have CoinCalculators or CoinToMine as highest priority in the Options dialog. Can you please check this? Does it say CoinCalculators or CoinToMine on this coin on the Coins tab (if you have the List view and not Compact List)?

Right now the priority order between the coin stats sources is considered first, before any exchange filtering is being performed. So if Beam is found on CoinCalculators it will use CoinCalculators as data source for the coin - even if it doesn't match the exchange filter for CoinCalculators.

Also, many thanks for your constant feedback and nice comments!

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:04:26 PM

Official Ccminer v2.3.1 by Tpruvot

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/download/2.3.1-tpruvot/ccminer-2.3.1-cuda10.7z

Jan. 30th 2019 v2.3.1

Handle Lyra2v3 algo
Handle sha256q algo
Handle exosis algo
Handle blake2b standard algo
Built with CUDA 10 for SM3+ devices, SM 7.5 arch was integrated, but seems to only waste disk space.

Note: CUDA 10 requires a nvidia driver 410.48 or more recent.
trucobit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:18:26 PM

in bitforex, hotbit.io

Please note that on CoinCalculators, Beam doesn't have any exchanges. On CoinToMine it should show up as Hotbit.io as exchange and not be gray anymore.

So I think this is a matter of if you have CoinCalculators or CoinToMine as highest priority in the Options dialog. Can you please check this? Does it say CoinCalculators or CoinToMine on this coin on the Coins tab (if you have the List view and not Compact List)?

Right now the priority order between the coin stats sources is considered first, before any exchange filtering is being performed. So if Beam is found on CoinCalculators it will use CoinCalculators as data source for the coin - even if it doesn't match the exchange filter for CoinCalculators.

Also, many thanks for your constant feedback and nice comments!

trucobit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:18:39 PM

Hello Patrike. You can update the web or leave here the link of the last update,

There are several users of my telegram that has given them an installation error, neither bminer nor Gminer works, it gives a zip error. It seems that they have had a corrupt installation, I have installed everything right. I speak on their behalf and ask for an installable direct link of the latest release.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: