Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701019 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:45:03 PM

@patrike - Can you please adjust how the rule buttons are clicked on the cloud UI, when using a touch device like an IPad? They don’t click always on touch and don’t give proper feedback, so it’s difficult to make out if they have been clicked.
There will be updates to the Cloud web UI in a few weeks and I can make sure this is improved as well.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siolim

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:02:26 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 12:52:07 AM by Siolim

Hi, Patrick. It seems that the www.coincalculators.io API signals have changed, all the numbers are not correct. Current Revenue (BTC / day) instead of USD
It's correct that there have been API changes and I've received information from the Coincalculators admin about the changes.

Right now you will run into problems if you use "CoinCalculators exchange rate" set to either Highest Bid or Lowest Ask, but from what I can see it should work better with Default.

I will adjust Awesome Miner to these changes.

It helped, but not for all coins.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:25:35 AM

since last update my miners keep losing API access, when I check the pools directly, the miners are working just that AM cannot see them so I have to reboot them in order for AM to see them. Had this a dozen or so updates ago as well - hope it stops soon. its a pita to restart miners in order to see them in the AM cloud service.
In some cases, this can happen when Antminers mine on a specific pool. It may sound strange, but they can simply stop responding on the API port while they still are mining. Testing with another pool may help.

For more details about how to troubleshoot, see:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000094734-troubleshooting-antminer-and-asic-miners

I get that but to have to consistently happen 5-10 times a day require a reboot is tedious.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:47:50 AM

Hi, Patrick. It seems that the www.coincalculators.io API signals have changed, all the numbers are not correct. Current Revenue (BTC / day) instead of USD
It's correct that there have been API changes and I've received information from the Coincalculators admin about the changes.

Right now you will run into problems if you use "CoinCalculators exchange rate" set to either Highest Bid or Lowest Ask, but from what I can see it should work better with Default.

Thanks for the update. Could you please give an example of a coin where it didn't work? Then I can verify the solution I'm preparing actually works for that one as well. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:53:24 AM

since last update my miners keep losing API access, when I check the pools directly, the miners are working just that AM cannot see them so I have to reboot them in order for AM to see them. Had this a dozen or so updates ago as well - hope it stops soon. its a pita to restart miners in order to see them in the AM cloud service.
In some cases, this can happen when Antminers mine on a specific pool. It may sound strange, but they can simply stop responding on the API port while they still are mining. Testing with another pool may help.

For more details about how to troubleshoot, see:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000094734-troubleshooting-antminer-and-asic-miners

I get that but to have to consistently happen 5-10 times a day require a reboot is tedious.
I would still recommend to at least run the Diagnostics (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer&ASIC -> Diagnostics) when the problem happens, just to confirm what the status is for the Antminer is at this point.

Siolim

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:09:45 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 07:17:18 PM by Siolim

Thanks for the update. Could you please give an example of a coin where it didn't work? Then I can verify the solution I'm preparing actually works for that one as well. Thanks!

Hello.
Coin  SPK. but this is because of the price southXchange 0.22 .... BTC, with complexity normally
DIN also the price is not correct
BZEdge
Siolim

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:11:53 AM

Hello.
Coin  SPK. but this is because of the price southXchange 0.22 .... BTC, with complexity normally

powerstr

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:51:33 PM

http://prntscr.com/n1wdkr
I, too, can not understand why they both do not want to work
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

NATIVE OverClocking NVIDIA
Driver Version 416.34

Anyone notice that while using this feature the gpu core will be throttled well before the fans move to 100%.
Example

Set Temp limit to 65c fan speed auto.
AM will maintain that temp.
Gpu Fan will speed will not go up to 100% because temp is maintained due to throttling Core.

If I move fan speed to 100% remove auto fan Gpu core goes back up and drastically improves hash rate. (20%-30% improvement)

Maybe Im missing something please let me know if I am.

AMD clocking is great because it has the fan target temp and temp Limit

I do not have that problem. Native OC is perfect for me.

What drivers are you using?
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:11:16 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 01:21:25 AM by darkneorus

Driver Version 416.34

Anyone notice that while using this feature the gpu core will be throttled well before the fans move to 100%.
Example

Gpu Fan will speed will not go up to 100% because temp is maintained due to throttling Core.

If I move fan speed to 100% remove auto fan Gpu core goes back up and drastically improves hash rate. (20%-30% improvement)

what are you describing is not a bug, it's meant to be that way with NVIDIA GPUs. the temp limit sets the max temperature for a GPU, after reaching that temp the core will throttle, but it does not affect the fan curve in any way. maybe some day Awesome Miner will have its own fan control with desired fan speed/temp tables or curves, but for now you should disable automatic fan speed and set your fans to 90-100%, or use MSI Afterburner to set your custom fan curve.

@patrike besides that I would suggest adding core voltage lock to NVIDIA clocking profiles. that should be easy to implement, with just one NvAPI call.

also I've found a bug with native OC on mixed AMD/NVIDIA rigs - in my case, when applying the profiles for AMD GPUs, some of them like fan speed, fan mode and power limit are applied to NVIDIAs as well.
O-Coin

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:22:20 PM

Driver Version 416.34

Example

what are you describing is not a bug, it's meant to be that way with NVIDIA GPUs. the temp limit sets the max temperature for a GPU, after reaching that temp the core will throttle, but it does not affect the fan curve in any way. maybe some day Awesome Miner will have its own fan control with desired fan speed/temp tables or curves, but for now you should disable automatic fan speed and set your fans to 90-100%, or use MSI Afterburner to set your custom fan curve.

@patrike besides that I would suggest adding core voltage lock to NVIDIA clocking profiles. that should be easy to implement, with just one NvAPI call.

also I've found a bug with native OC on mixed AMD/NVIDIA rigs - in my case, when applying the profiles for AMD GPUs, some of them like fan speed, fan mode and power limit are applied to NVIDIAs as well.

Thank you I figured it was normal and I have been using AB just for the fan curve but hoping this can be addressed so we dont need AB.  As for amd I notice odd behavior if using latest drivers and have resorted back to ONTool on those rigs.  But my AMD w driver 18.6.1 seem good.  thanks for clarification.
trucobit

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:29:02 PM

PAtrike this like crazy waiting for your update, where we can specify the url of the Explorer and get the direct difficulty. Today I have been mining a coin, which days ago if the difficulty worked well, but today it stops at a predetermined value and the profit is very high. I have mined badly, that coin has been put and then the difficulty with the coin explorer was more than double

I hope you give priority to that new function, because it is sorely needed. Any function that helps obtain such fundamental data well, will be a great improvement. And I think that right now is the most important for AM, from my point of view.
trucobit

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:31:37 PM

Driver Version 416.34

Example

I have several rigs all nvidia, all with native OC, all with the native auto speed, and I do not have that problem, there are times that are even at 30 or 40%. I have not noticed any problem in that aspect.

Since I use native OC, for me everything is much more stable when the OC and the automatic speed is perfect.
Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:43:07 AM

Patrick
Describe in more detail the process of installing a second agent on a computer to create a manga CPU and GPU on a single computer
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:30:58 AM

Hello.
Coin  SPK. but this is because of the price southXchange 0.22 .... BTC, with complexity normally
BZEdge

Thanks for letting me know. The same adjustment I made to CoinCalculators in general should be working for these coins as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:32:21 AM

http://prntscr.com/n1wdkr
I, too, can not understand why they both do not want to work
This could be some incompatibility between a specific GPU, driver and mining software. A good troubleshooting step would be to find out of any other mining software works better on these GPU's.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:41:17 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm actually not familiar with this NVAPI call related to core voltage lock. Do you have any more information about this feature?

If you have a Clocking Profile that contains properties supported by both AMD and nVidia (fan speed and a few more), they will be applied to all GPU's that support these properties. A profile is not specific for AMD or nVidia, it's just a number of GPU properties to be set. You may need to define Group Clocking Profiles on mixed systems, where you define that one Clocking Profile should be applied to the AMD cards and another one to the nVidia cards.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:43:16 AM

PAtrike this like crazy waiting for your update, where we can specify the url of the Explorer and get the direct difficulty. Today I have been mining a coin, which days ago if the difficulty worked well, but today it stops at a predetermined value and the profit is very high. I have mined badly, that coin has been put and then the difficulty with the coin explorer was more than double

I hope you give priority to that new function, because it is sorely needed. Any function that helps obtain such fundamental data well, will be a great improvement. And I think that right now is the most important for AM, from my point of view.
There will be a development release with the new Dynamic Update feature for Coin Properties - it's not that far away now.

You will find the documentation here:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000115480-load-coin-properties-from-a-custom-source

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:47:29 AM

Patrick
Describe in more detail the process of installing a second agent on a computer to create a manga CPU and GPU on a single computer
The general concept is that you run the Awesome Miner main application on one computer, and on all other mining computers where you want to do GPU/CPU mining you install one instance of Remote Agent per mining computer.

When you have installed and started the Remote Agent application on the mining computer(s), you can use the "New miner" button in the toolbar to add one or many GPU/CPU mining instances for this mining computer. When selecting "Managed Miner" or "Managed Profit Miner" in the wizard, you can define "Miner host" where you can add a new entry pointing to your remove mining computer.

You can create one Managed Miner for GPU mining and another Managed Miner for CPU mining. Both point to the same "Miner host" where Remote Agent is running.

trucobit

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:57:56 PM

There will be a development release with the new Dynamic Update feature for Coin Properties - it's not that far away now.

You will find the documentation here:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000115480-load-coin-properties-from-a-custom-source

For what I read in documentation, there will not be as you indicated above to be able to add an Explorer url or at least the most popular, to read directly the difficulty in real time there. That would be a very important point.

I mention it because you commented it like that before. There is nothing better than reading the difficulty without delay in the explorer of each coin
example

http://explorer.choosebitcash.com/api/getdifficulty

for me there is no better data provider, the vast majority use Inquidus as the default browser. It would be nice to add the difficulty of this source. Because although CC is more accurate than CTM at this point, nothing is more immediate and real than reading the difficulty of the coin explorer. I know that in all you can not do it because of the type of explorer you use, but in 80 or 90% of the coins you can do it.

What changes the most fundamental data is the difficulty, this data to obtain it directly is a very good bonus. I hope everything can be done from the panel and are not options just for the api.
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: