Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you support Gavin's new block size limit hard fork of 8MB by January 1, 2016 then doubling every 2 years?
1.  yes
2.  no

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 1557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.  (Read 2032135 times)
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 06:39:22 PM

GALAXY NOTE - the clownshoe for your pants^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 04:07:09 PM

we are so close.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 04:15:14 PM

a phone tablet combo.

.. to big and awkward to hold to your face... I dont think I'd mind.  Im talking about ~7" BTW

Thats what she said..
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 04:30:06 PM

a phone tablet combo.

I have been asking for this for YEARS.  Sounds like the perfect device to me.  But, everyone tells me a tablet sized device would be to big and awkward to hold to your face... I dont think I'd mind.  Im talking about ~7" BTW
You want something 7" held up to your face? Will you digitally manipulate it or address it orally? Do you prefer a hard or soft case?

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 04:39:01 PM

America brought down the towers to hide that they stole all of the gold from the basement. They had to pay back China for the gold they were shorted in another unpublicized theft. So now the gold market, under an artificial inflation, will remain until they sell all of their stolen gold without crashing this high price.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:12:44 PM

America brought down the towers to hide that they stole all of the gold from the basement. They had to pay back China for the gold they were shorted in another unpublicized theft. So now the gold market, under an artificial inflation, will remain until they sell all of their stolen gold without crashing this high price.

By chance could I get some of that crack your smoking??
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:24:47 PM

America brought down the towers to hide that they stole all of the gold from the basement.

It is you who liberally drinked too much kool-aid.
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html
http://911review.com/motive/gold.html
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 05:48:00 PM

America brought down the towers to hide that they stole all of the gold from the basement.

lol yeah.
One of the holy cows on this topic.
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:02:20 PM

Kool Aid is delicious!!

waveaddict

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:03:00 PM

So, let me get this straight: the US destroyed tens of billion of dollars worth of real estate to scavenge less than half a billion dollars in gold.  Huh

Yeah, that sounds reasonable  Cheesy

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:14:35 PM

So, let me get this straight: the US destroyed tens of billion of dollars worth of real estate to scavenge less than half a billion dollars in gold.  Huh

It totally is!!  Much less killing a couple thousand of the best and brightest and throwing the country into a economic tailspin that cost Trillions..

all for a few hundred million of gold bars..
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:31:15 PM

It totally is!!  Much less killing a couple thousand of the best and brightest and throwing the country into a economic tailspin that cost Trillions..

Maybe they bought insurance.  And shorted the stock market.  And leveraged up on oil.  And ...

There was certainly an overall loss, but individual profits could certainly outweigh individual losses if you knew when and where it was going to happen.

You then plow all your profits into gold, and slow it off slowly at the new, elevated prices.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:36:04 PM

So, let me get this straight: the US destroyed tens of billion of dollars worth of real estate to scavenge less than half a billion dollars in gold.  Huh

Yeah, that sounds reasonable  Cheesy

It totally is!!  Much less killing a couple thousand of the best and brightest and throwing the country into a economic tailspin that cost Trillions..

Maybe they bought insurance.  And shorted the stock market.  And leveraged up on oil.  And ...

There was certainly an overall loss, but individual profits could certainly outweigh individual losses if you knew when and where it was going to happen.

You then plow all your profits into gold, and slow it off slowly at the new, elevated prices.

Maybe my dog shits gold bars.  Maybe he can talk.  Maybe his piss is yellow cake uranium..  Maybe I take the profit from the gold bars to send my dog to engineering school to learn how to build centrifuges with which to purify his piss into weapons grade uranium!!!  Then no one will fuck with my dog cause he will be a f'n nuclear power!@!!
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 06:47:54 PM

stop shitposting kthx
waveaddict

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:51:47 PM

Maybe they bought insurance.  And shorted the stock market.  And leveraged up on oil.  And ...

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but something as evil as the US government killing its own people for profit is just not probable. You have to realize that most conspiracy theories that are all encompassing and massive in scale are false. Now, smaller and more time consuming conspiracies like the ones that center around the Rothschild family or how some members the world's central banks are trying to create a one world government...yeah, I can buy those Wink

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 07:14:04 PM

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but something as evil as the US government killing its own people for profit is just not probable. You have to realize that most conspiracy theories that are all encompassing and massive in scale are false. Now, smaller and more time consuming conspiracies like the ones that center around the Rothschild family or how some members the world's central banks are trying to create a one world government...yeah, I can buy those Wink

No argument there.  I agree that it's probably just BS, but I wanted to point out the flaw in that particular argument against it.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 07:14:27 PM

here we go.
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 07:16:10 PM

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but something as evil as the US government killing its own people for profit is just not probable.
What is not probable is a steel tower exploding into dust without explosives.
And the US government is killing its own people for profit every day. Just look around.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 07:20:34 PM

Oh no.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 07:58:12 PM

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but something as evil as the US government killing its own people for profit is just not probable.
What is not probable is a steel tower exploding into dust without explosives.
And the US government is killing its own people for profit every day. Just look around.

“This is the shit the mayans talked about.” - anonymous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 1557 »
  Print  

Jump to: