Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:57:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42609 times)
EinsteiniumWisdom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

Like  million fucking times! are you deaf dumb and blind or just ignoring them. NETANYAHU IS NOT THE ONLY PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL WHO HAS EVER EXISTED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZY8m0cm1oY

this video lists the history of all of them, we just never accepted your answer which is for us to go kill ourselves.

but please continue to hate us and call us murderers and don't ever bother to look at anyones account of history that isn't Muslim. It's a lot easier to kill us all if you can convince yourselves we are evil, i get it.

but the great thing about the truth is, ITS STILL TRUE WEATHER OR NOT YOU BELIEVE IT!

Alphi shut the hell up, you know nothing. You just hate Jews and Israel. If a two state solution happened tomorrow, people like you would continue to hate and launch rockets because you have no real point. your just full of hate and this whole hate speech just proves it. Israel has offered a state like 10 times and the Arabs reject it because they don't want a state they want the death of Israel.

When has Israel EVER offered two state solution? Netanyahu specifically said he would never consider that. Please provide a single source where it was ever offered by Israel
MJ1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

Alphi shut the hell up, you know nothing. You just hate Jews and Israel. If a two state solution happened tomorrow, people like you would continue to hate and launch rockets because you have no real point. your just full of hate and this whole hate speech just proves it. Israel has offered a state like 10 times and the Arabs reject it because they don't want a state they want the death of Israel.

you hide your hatred behind a false humanitarian cause, why are you not all up in arms about Syria, or the treatment of Palestinian refugees by other Arabs in Arab countries their refugee camps? I bet you cant even tell me about those situations because you don't know. If it doesn't involve hating the Jews , then it appears you really haven't taking any time to learn about it.

because you are a fucking racist so stop pretending to be a liberal with a just humanitarian cause,

I AS  HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART UNLIKE YOU! actually do feel bad for the Palestinians but any idiot can see by reading anything Hamas says or looking at the history of peace negotiations between PLO and Israel, that the reason this is happening to the PALESTINIANS is cause they continuously chose to attack rather then work out long term peace.

you haven't listed the source of any of your bullshit you just keep making arduous claims full of hate.

and what were all suppose to trust you cause your angry and write a lot of posts?

If you really want to help end this war GROW UP, SHUT UP and do some research and look at both sides.

Can you imagine if there was a murder in your neighbourhood and the murderer was still on the run..

can you imagine if instead of conducting a manhunt, searching for the murderer and trying to bring him to justice.. they police simply shot at every single house where they thought he might be?

can you imagine if they blew up your house looking for the guy ?
can you imagine they killed your wife and child hoping to hit the murderer.

can you imagine trying to run away from the chaos but not being able to leave because your town is surrounded on all sides by a 10 foot wall.

how would you feel?
would you feel like justice is being carried out or would you feel like you have nothing left to live for?

there is no justice, no compassion for the innocent... only senseless violence, terror and hopelessness.

this is the reality of the situation in Isreal right now. (Gaza and the west bank are not a separate country they are ghettos created by Isreal, because the Isrealis will not give them independence)

The Isreali government do not realise that for every single innocent person they kill they plant the seeds of bitter resentment which will fester and radicalise an entire generation of children who have lost their parents or siblings and their will to live a peaceful life.

the Isreali government do not realise (or perhaps do not care) that the collective punishment and terror that was afflicted upon them by the Nazis prior to WWII they are now inflicting on others.

on the other side
the Hamas government do not realise that the more they try to use violence to get what they want the more innocent people will die.

all acts of violence against innocent people is senseless and morally wrong no matter which side of the fence you sit on.

regardless of race, religion or creed... I do not associate myself with or do business with anyone who believes that the killing of innocent people is justified no matter what the circumstances... and I never will..

I have always been disgusted by acts of terror carried out by islamic fundamentlists.. and now I am equally disgusted with the acts of terror being carried out by the isreali government.

when will this madness ever end....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke

So EinsteiniumWisdom, tell us more about hate!
We can clearly see who is angry and full of hate...

Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

We can clearly see who is angry and full of hate...[/b]

Anger does not equate hate, don't make a moron out of yourself.
EinsteiniumWisdom

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:18:40 PM

ANGRY DOES NOT MEAN FULL OF HATE, YOU ARE CALLING US THINGS THAT ARE UNTRUE AND ONLY AN IGNORANT PERSON WITH NO REGARD FOR PEACE WOULD SAY THEM, I SEEM TO B ONLY ONE HEAR WHO WANTS PEACE ,YOU KEEP CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF JEWS BECAUSE BOB SURPLUS TRADERS PISSED YOU OFF, THATS LIKE USING THE n WORD BECAUSE YOU HATE ONE BLACK GUY AND THINKING ITS OK ACCEPT ITS WORSE CAUSE YOUR WRITING THINGS LIKE KILL ALL ISRAELIS AND FUCK THE ZIONISTS,

I HATE NO ONE, I HAVE BEEN TO GAZA AND THE WEST BANK AND HAVE SPENT TIME WITH THE PALESTINIANS, I UNDERSTAND THE CONFLICT IN ITS ENTIRETY CAUSE I TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN ABOUT IT FIRST HAND BEFORE FORMING AN OPINION AND I HAVE NEVER ONE SAID FUCK THM ALL  IN ANY OF MY POSTS AS YOU KEEP SAYING ABOUT US

DO YOU WANT PEACE OR FOR US TO DIE
CAUSE RIGHT NOW IM CONFUSED BY WHAT YOU WANT?

you hide your hatred behind a false humanitarian cause, why are you not all up in arms about Syria, or the treatment of Palestinian refugees by other Arabs in Arab countries their refugee camps? I bet you cant even tell me about those situations because you don't know. If it doesn't involve hating the Jews , then it appears you really haven't taking any time to learn about it.

because you are a fucking racist so stop pretending to be a liberal with a just humanitarian cause,

I AS  HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART UNLIKE YOU! actually do feel bad for the Palestinians but any idiot can see by reading anything Hamas says or looking at the history of peace negotiations between PLO and Israel, that the reason this is happening to the PALESTINIANS is cause they continuously chose to attack rather then work out long term peace.

you haven't listed the source of any of your bullshit you just keep making arduous claims full of hate.

and what were all suppose to trust you cause your angry and write a lot of posts?

If you really want to help end this war GROW UP, SHUT UP and do some research and look at both sides.

Can you imagine if there was a murder in your neighbourhood and the murderer was still on the run..

can you imagine if instead of conducting a manhunt, searching for the murderer and trying to bring him to justice.. they police simply shot at every single house where they thought he might be?

can you imagine if they blew up your house looking for the guy ?
can you imagine they killed your wife and child hoping to hit the murderer.

can you imagine trying to run away from the chaos but not being able to leave because your town is surrounded on all sides by a 10 foot wall.

how would you feel?
would you feel like justice is being carried out or would you feel like you have nothing left to live for?

there is no justice, no compassion for the innocent... only senseless violence, terror and hopelessness.

this is the reality of the situation in Isreal right now. (Gaza and the west bank are not a separate country they are ghettos created by Isreal, because the Isrealis will not give them independence)

The Isreali government do not realise that for every single innocent person they kill they plant the seeds of bitter resentment which will fester and radicalise an entire generation of children who have lost their parents or siblings and their will to live a peaceful life.

the Isreali government do not realise (or perhaps do not care) that the collective punishment and terror that was afflicted upon them by the Nazis prior to WWII they are now inflicting on others.

on the other side
the Hamas government do not realise that the more they try to use violence to get what they want the more innocent people will die.

all acts of violence against innocent people is senseless and morally wrong no matter which side of the fence you sit on.

regardless of race, religion or creed... I do not associate myself with or do business with anyone who believes that the killing of innocent people is justified no matter what the circumstances... and I never will..

I have always been disgusted by acts of terror carried out by islamic fundamentlists.. and now I am equally disgusted with the acts of terror being carried out by the isreali government.

when will this madness ever end....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke

So EinsteiniumWisdom, tell us more about hate!
We can clearly see who is angry and full of hate...

MJ1990

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:28:10 PM

Israel says it, people believe it. A 5 year old kid can differentiate between good and bad better than adults these days. It's unbelievable how brainwashed most people are...

http://somalilandsun.com/images/Inocent%20israeli%20and%20Palestinian%20terrorist.jpg
EinsteiniumWisdom

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:38:01 PM

IN THAT PHOTO THE GUN IS POINTED AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY AND THE SOLDIER IS TALKING TO THE WOMEN!

YOUR BRAINWASHED! INTO THINKING YOU CARE ABOUT PALESTINIANS MORE BY HATING ISRAELIS. EVEN PALESTINIANS KNOW MORE THAN THE BS YOU KEEP SAYING! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEM SO MUCH WHY DO YOU NOT PROTEST WHEN THEY ARE STARVED TO DEATH IN LEBANESE REFUGEE CAMPS OR JORDANIAN ONES? WHY ARE YOU ONLY UP IN ARMS AGAINST ISRAEL? AND WHAT ABOUT MY LAST POST ? WHAT OF THE PEACE NEGOTIATIONS TURNED DOWN OVER AND OVER AND THEN TELL US TO GET OUT OF THE LAND ENTIRELY?

AND IF A TWO STATE SOLUTION DOES HAPPEN TOMORROW AND I SINCERELY HOPE ONE DAY IT DOES, YOU THINK THIS WILL BE OVER? OR WILL IMMEDIATELY MORE ROCKETS BE LAUNCHED UNTIL WE LEAVE JERUSALEM TOO AND THEN TEL-AVIV!

PEACE REALLY ONLY MEANS PEACE IF WE ALL LIVE THERE TOGETHER HAPPILY. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? OR IS IT FOR THE JEWS TO LEAVE?
CAUSE ITS A SMALL PLANET. THERE IS NO WHERE FOR US TO GO! WHEN YOU COLONIZE MARS GET BACK TO ME, UNTIL THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT IS IT THAT IS REALLY GOING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY CAUSE PEACE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS ALL OF ISRAELS DEATHS, SORRY TO BREAK THAT TO YOU.

YOU KNOW REAL PEACEFULL PALESTINIANS HATE YOU! BECAUSE YOU DISTORT THEIR CAUSE WITH YOUR JEW HATRED AND MAKE THE WORLD TAKE THEM LESS SERIOUSLY , YOU DO NOT HELP PEACE AT ALL BY HATING JEWS i HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Starscream

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:39:27 PM

Israel says it, people believe it. A 5 year old kid can differentiate between good and bad better than adults these days. It's unbelievable how brainwashed most people are...

You clearly never been to the army of ever held a weapon.
Assuming this image is even real, the solider isn't aiming at them.

Actually, can you even confirm the authenticity of the image? I bet you can't.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-28198622

Educate yourself.

P.S. BBC is pro-Palestinian.

P.P.S. at closer look the soldier doesn't have a shadow whereas the family does.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:39:52 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 06:55:56 PM by practicaldreamer

You have no balls!

Thats right - I have no balls, but you do have balls. How do we know this to be true ? Because you have a big fuck off tattoo on your leg and you know how to "smoke" someones ass  Grin  Big man  Grin

Old Russian proverb/aphorism - "A brave man among sheep is a sheep amongst brave men"

By the way - what the fuck is a Canadian national doing killing people of another nation several thousand miles away that poses absolutely no threat to Canada ? My Grandfather used to say that the time to go to war is when they are climbing through your kitchen window - I'm not completely in agreement but I think he had a point. You've already proved that you aren't a strict adherent of Judaism - so whats your justification here ?

Or did you just want to prove to yourself what a big man you are, how courageous you are, in the way that inadequate but nonetheless testosterone fuelled young men of a low IQ often feel the need to ? Isn't that what the tattoo is for ? Or did you really need to see the blood on your hands  Wink ?
MJ1990

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:51:24 PM

http://somalilandsun.com/images/Inocent%20israeli%20and%20Palestinian%20terrorist.jpg

Educate yourself.

P.P.S. at closer look the soldier doesn't have a shadow whereas the family does.

This is pretty fucking real...Unless you won't even believe your own eyes because you're so brainwashed...Smiley
http://i0.wp.com/www.redressonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Israeli-soldier-points-gun-at-woman-and-children-e1362326774613.jpg?fit=300%2C225  http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png
practicaldreamer

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

Grin Is that a joke ?
EinsteiniumWisdom

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:58:01 PM

So what happened here? did the women let them go or did they then take the photo with women?
cause they are obviously still alive in the second photo, secondly according Israeli soldiers Hamas sends families out as human shields, so how do we not know this guy wasn't trying to shoot at a terrorist or arrest some one for attacking the army and throwing rocks and this wasn't an example of people being human shields and Israel not firing?

your pics prove nothing!

Educate yourself.

This is pretty fucking real...Unless you won't even believe your own eyes because you're so brainwashed...Smiley
http://i0.wp.com/www.redressonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Israeli-soldier-points-gun-at-woman-and-children-e1362326774613.jpg?fit=300%2C225  http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png
EinsteiniumWisdom

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:01:16 PM

This is how your photo was probably made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLVmY3otWGY

Educate yourself.

MJ1990

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:02:14 PM

IN THAT PHOTO THE GUN IS POINTED AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY AND THE SOLDIER IS TALKING TO THE WOMEN!

YOUR BRAINWASHED! INTO THINKING YOU CARE ABOUT PALESTINIANS MORE BY HATING ISRAELIS. EVEN PALESTINIANS KNOW MORE THAN THE BS YOU KEEP SAYING! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEM SO MUCH WHY DO YOU NOT PROTEST WHEN THEY ARE STARVED TO DEATH IN LEBANESE REFUGEE CAMPS OR JORDANIAN ONES? WHY ARE YOU ONLY UP IN ARMS AGAINST ISRAEL? AND WHAT ABOUT MY LAST POST ? WHAT OF THE PEACE NEGOTIATIONS TURNED DOWN OVER AND OVER AND THEN TELL US TO GET OUT OF THE LAND ENTIRELY?

AND IF A TWO STATE SOLUTION DOES HAPPEN TOMORROW AND I SINCERELY HOPE ONE DAY IT DOES, YOU THINK THIS WILL BE OVER? OR WILL IMMEDIATELY MORE ROCKETS BE LAUNCHED UNTIL WE LEAVE JERUSALEM TOO AND THEN TEL-AVIV!

PEACE REALLY ONLY MEANS PEACE IF WE ALL LIVE THERE TOGETHER HAPPILY. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? OR IS IT FOR THE JEWS TO LEAVE?
CAUSE ITS A SMALL PLANET. THERE IS NO WHERE FOR US TO GO! WHEN YOU COLONIZE MARS GET BACK TO ME, UNTIL THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT IS IT THAT IS REALLY GOING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY CAUSE PEACE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS ALL OF ISRAELS DEATHS, SORRY TO BREAK THAT TO YOU.

YOU KNOW REAL PEACEFULL PALESTINIANS HATE YOU! BECAUSE YOU DISTORT THEIR CAUSE WITH YOUR JEW HATRED AND MAKE THE WORLD TAKE THEM LESS SERIOUSLY , YOU DO NOT HELP PEACE AT ALL BY HATING JEWS i HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Where is the soldier pointing the gun to now?
[imghttp://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png][/img]

I never said I hate Jews. I'm not a Jew hater, never was and never will be. And you're talking about peace? Israel doesn't want peace, they want occupation. And don't tell me what I know about Palestine and Palestinian people, I have plenty of Palestinian friends and unlike you who talk out of your ass (excuse my french), I get first hand news about what goes on in there. I don't read biased news on BBC and other news channels who suck up to Israel.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:03:29 PM

Where is the soldier pointing the gun to now?
[imghttp://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-soldier-points-gun-at-kids-in-Palestine.png][/img]

I never said I hate Jews. I'm not a Jew hater, never was and never will be. And you're talking about peace? Israel doesn't want peace, they want occupation. And don't tell me what I know about Palestine and Palestinian people, I have plenty of Palestinian friends and unlike you who talk out of your ass (excuse my french), I get first hand news about what goes on in there. I don't read biased news on BBC and other news channels who suck up to Israel.

No , you're reading the same biased news as everybody else.
Just from the opposite party.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
practicaldreamer

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:07:49 PM

No , you're reading the same biased news as everybody else.
Just from the opposite party.

You are beginning to sound like Pontius Pilate there.

Anyhow - I thought the man said he was hearing first hand experiences of Palestinian friends.

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 07:20:37 PM by Alphi

you really are a disgrace to your community and to humanity.
it is bigoted nationalistic attitudes like yours that caused WWII.

there is no difference between the mindset of a Zionist and a National socialist.
there is no difference between an Islamic fundamentalist and a Jewish fundamentalist.

I am neither a Jew nor an Arab, neither Christian nor Muslim.
just a person from the outside looking in to see how disgusting the entire process is on all sides.

it is not me that hasn't taken the time to learn about the history of that region.. it is you...

it is a shame that people like you cannot even see that you are the same blood as the people you are shooting at.
it is a shame that people like you cannot even see that it is your views and actions that create fundamentalism on both sides.

the rest of the world is looking at this tiny little place in the desert that has no natural resources funded solely by Fiat Slavery that people are fighting over... and they are thinking WTF?Huh seriously WTF??

why are you not all up in arms about Syria, or the treatment of Palestinian refugees by other Arabs in Arab countries their refugee camps?

I am up in arms about the way my country treats refugees from all nations and backgrounds. I think it is disgusting that any nation can and does dehumanize people from other regions of the world merely to serve their own political agenda.

but you know what? my country does not shoot at their refugees like fish in a barrel, killing women and children and blowing up their houses..
my country does not try to hide their actions using childish playground arguments like "hey its just self defense... I really feel bad for the tragic loss of life but we have to kill them all before they kill us"

Syria is a terrible tragedy, the world including Isreal should have done more to support a peaceful revolution.
now that we have failed Syria it has gone through many years of sectarian radicalization...

this is a threat not only to liberal countries like mine.. but more so to fundamentalist countries like Isreal.
it is a shame that Isreal cannot see that by escalating tensions with their neighbors all they are doing is creating more soldiers who will fight against them.

is that what you do in your neighborhood? someone throws rocks at your house so you go and burn theirs to the ground?  that certainly doesn't happen in my country and I am thankful that it doesn't.

just like the solution for fire is not more fire.. the solution for violence is not yet more violence.

do you think you can kill everyone that doesn't like you? adolf hitler tried that, it is called Genocide...... and the entire world rose up against him.
as long as Isreal looks more like Nazi Germany and less like a civilized country.. I will continue to boycott them.

If you think that I hate jews and support hamas then you really need to work on your comprehension skills.
I never condemned the actions of jews nor said anything in support of hamas.

I dislike nazis and I dislike fundamentalists so please stop acting and talking like one.
if you don't stop then you will soon find that when someone is threatening your life.. you will have very few friends left that will be willing to come to your aid.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Starscream

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

It's real because you said so?

Have you ever heard of photoshop? Do you know how it works?
I believe my own eyes, I don't, however, believe pictures that were posted by random people who can't substantiate their claims.

Again, there's no shadow under his body, explain?

You also did not provide any proof to to the validity of the image. I guess you just believe whatever someone posts so long as it straightens your biased belief.

I don't blame a sheep for following the herd.
MJ1990

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:08:51 PM

This is how your photo was probably made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLVmY3otWGY

Educate yourself.

Here, you should see what's real and what's not. Smiley
The first picture is 150% real, the second one is fake. If you know so much about photoshop, you should be able to distinguish between the two.
So, sorry to break it down to you, that picture is real.
BBC is nowhere even close to being pro-Palestinian. They justify every single crime committed by Israel and every international law they break. They may mention the suffering of Palestinian civilians, but the always make sure they wrap it up on Israel's side.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:13:20 PM

Until those guys put down their dark aged religions, I don't give a rat about what's going on there! It's just annoying...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
MJ1990

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:16:29 PM

It's real because you said so?

Have you ever heard of photoshop? Do you know how it works?
I believe my own eyes, I don't, however, believe pictures that were posted by random people who can't substantiate their claims.

Again, there's no shadow under his body, explain?

You also did not provide any proof to to the validity of the image. I guess you just believe whatever someone posts so long as it straightens your biased belief.

I don't blame a sheep for following the herd.

Haha
Tell me these are fake too...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Findonesiaindonesia.com%2Fimagehosting%2Fimages%2F17447%2F1_400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldier_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child_in_hebron_city_2007.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Findonesiaindonesia.com%2Fimagehosting%2Fimage23104.html&h=431&w=400&tbnid=WZlhIsSdnkpjbM%3A&zoom=1&docid=5Ie7S8boFUuNbM&ei=LhrIU8iwG8GC4gTdzICQDw&tbm=isch&ved=0CCIQMygDMAM&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=474&page=1&start=0&ndsp=17

http://vbb.mk/files/palestinian-boy-israeli-soldier.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: