Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
megahash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

@ aurel57 - do you also work for this pool?

Why are you so aggressive?  We only want what we were promised, that is what bought us here. Calling people names for asking normal questions is not fair.....we have waited for a long time with no contact at all.

To answer your first question: No

OK. If you do not work for the pool, please don't speak for them. I want information from people who are running the pool. As far as I can tell, that would be s0br or ThePhwner, even though they both seem unable to answer anything - I would still prefer to get my answers from them. A BAN dev, not a BAN user.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:13:42 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 02:25:55 PM by aurel57

@ aurel57 - do you also work for this pool?

Why are you so aggressive?  We only want what we were promised, that is what bought us here. Calling people names for asking normal questions is not fair.....we have waited for a long time with no contact at all.

To answer your first question: No

OK. If you do not work for the pool, please don't speak for them. I want information from people who are running the pool. As far as I can tell, that would be s0br or ThePhwner, even though they both seem unable to answer anything - I would still prefer to get my answers from them. A BAN dev, not a BAN user.

Better yet than you telling me if I can post or not ...either take or not the information I have as others may find it useful.

Besides the only questions I answered of yours were the ones YOU asked me?? LOL megahash or bubbabc or what ever other name you go under
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

@aurel57 - You obviously have nothing to do with BAN, or you would know who I am on that list. If you had half a brain, you wouldn't have made the mistake of assuming the names on the Pool were the same as this forum. So who's the idiot?
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:17:20 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 09:46:15 PM by aurel57

@aurel57 - You obviously have nothing to do with BAN, or you would know who I am on that list. If you had half a brain, you wouldn't have made the mistake of assuming the names on the Pool were the same as this forum. So who's the idiot?

First show me where I ever lead that I have anything to do with BAN other than mine on the pool. Then show me where I said your forum name is used on the pool?? All I asked for was to show us your name on the list??
bubbabc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:24:33 PM

First show me where I every lead that I have anything to do with BAN other than mine on the pool. Then show me where I said your forum name is used on the pool?? All I asked for was to show us your name on the list??

My original comments were to the BAN people about needing to resolve the give-away issue. Then you jump in like Dick Tracy and point out my forum name isn't on the S3 list. Go ask the BAN people who I am. Maybe they will have more patience with you wanting to be some kind of hot shot.
lobogil

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:28:15 PM

@ bubbabc - you also not get S3 yet?  So many people here not get them.

Why s0br & ThePhwner, who devs here, lie about delivery?

Big problems here - my posts not spam - they are truth!!
bubbabc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:35:19 PM

@ bubbabc - you also not get S3 yet?  So many people here not get them.

Why s0br & ThePhwner, who devs here, lie about delivery?

Big problems here - my posts not spam - they are truth!!

No I haven't received any S3 yet or any info about it's whereabouts or shipping date or any other official contact from BAN. And I'm in the first half of the list (to give Dick Tracy another clue).
lobogil

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

When I post, ThePhwner is online - he see my post and then is gone - this is not right. He lie about S3's and avoid everyone.  Someone must report these people!!  But how? Who to? If I complain here, someone delete my post - who do this?
rokroka

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

First show me where I every lead that I have anything to do with BAN other than mine on the pool. Then show me where I said your forum name is used on the pool?? All I asked for was to show us your name on the list??

My original comments were to the BAN people about needing to resolve the give-away issue. Then you jump in like Dick Tracy and point out my forum name isn't on the S3 list. Go ask the BAN people who I am. Maybe they will have more patience with you wanting to be some kind of hot shot.

If proof is so relevant then why wont you prove your name is on the list why hide who you are? Seriously ok you won a miner you paid nothing for... so be patient it will come. When it arrives you will have to wipe the egg off of your face. Average contest deliveries say please allow for 4-6 weeks in the terms not saying you will wait that long. But seriously there was no promise of expected delivery date. You can count the posts of those who recanted thier statements after their problems were fixed. and you will be one of them and that other guy with the bad english too. As a felow miner, member of BAN, and general human I ask that you exercise patience, and don't have hate in your heart. s0br has come through on too many occasions not to believe that hes who/what he says he is. Those who exact patience will be rewarded as we always have. Tell us the one problem you have had that has not been fixed to date. As far as the drawing is concerned s0br has the final word on his return all will be resolved until then Mindless, blameless, and reasonless accusations are only speculatory. Meaning until you know whats really going on all that FUD is in your head... Patience daniel-son.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:04:12 PM

I've posted every bit of information I have on the S3s and since there's nothing new, I've been silent.

Anyone with an actual support issue is welcome to PM me or come to the IRC, and many users can attest I have provided near real-time support. The admins aren't out of contact, we're focusing on other items per our earlier statement about suspension of the S3 drawings.

Thanks for your patience.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
bubbabc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

@rokroka - I didn't ask for proof, my statement was that the status of the give-away needs to be resolved. If it's going to be 4-6 weeks or 4-6 months, whatever, they need to let people know. Anyone, even someone who wasn't on the list, would be justified in saying that, since who wants to listen to all this drama forever?  So who are you and Dick Tracy to demand I identify myself? Plus, as I told Dick Tracy, it should be easy to find out what my user name is on the pool. Hint, I've posted it on this forum a couple times.
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:19:26 PM

did or did not anyone notice some sort of "diverting" legit questions such as payouts on time or missing payouts, disappearing acts, S3 giveaways, pool has been up for some time, but there is always a "fix" going on the front & back end, fix is never ending, when too much complaints or "evidence" / comments about a particular problem, then payouts are suddenly appearing to be accurate & on time or a picture proof shows up ? looks like there is much problems at the pool that has to be fixed but no one knows when or how.

it's a mystery that has to be solved but of course the lack of communication is always there but you have to send a mail to "missing/fell asleep on the keyboard" admin/owner but there may or may not be a reply. also send a pm (so it's not spammy or to be seen or known to other miners, i call this isolation or under the table solution ?) there's nothing to hide or avoid if someone has something to share or gather info from other miners. if a pool operator/owner has internet problems, i'm sure the pool, payouts, issues are always a priority & he/she will find alternative ways to get internet such as using mobile phone tethering to lappy or something.

just couple of very simple questions, pool operator has spent lots of investment to start off, paying bonuses + S3 giveaways, if you are the owner/operator, would you be "missing" ? then who controls the payouts every hour or every couple of hours daily ? don't you have to reload or monitor the wallet for payout ? how is the pool running etc ? tracking numbers of miners sent out ? wouldn't you keep a file or record somewhere ? it's $ going out daily if no blocks hit by pool & it's coming out of operator's own pocket . . .

if x person has x amount of ghs/ths mining at a pool and pool pays out every hour, so that x person should be getting payment every hour not 1 or 2 payments less even if the pool is giving out the bonus, set the bonus aside if hourly means 24 payments but sometimes 1 or 2 payments less & why ?

next is bonus, if it's 12.5% more means 12.5% more why sometimes less ? well sometimes more it's good & happy for the x miner but i'm sure x miner would not mind if it's proper & it averages out.

if x miner points to pool with x amount of ghs/ths to 3 different server to the same pool, x miner should be getting the shares but strangely enough, miner is hashing, server is ok but at pool side it shows 0 ghs/ths but miner is mining but magically where or what is the miner mining ? if no hash = no shares but miner still mining but sometimes pool side shows some mining activity but sometimes it just goes off. miner problem ? nope because it is still mining & has been mining. connection problem ? no, internet is working fine. isp problem, yes & no, yes it could be yeah might lose some shares due to poor latency but miner should still mine though & miner is still mining & pool side should show some mining activity. pool site is sometimes working flawlessly & sometimes it just goes down suddenly especially after a block is found . . . most pools seem to be ok with that. sometimes x miner can only see own hashrate but not others & again why ? workers shows up & they don't.

well call this a rant or complain, start to spread FUD or whatever, but just my 2 cents & experience mining at the pool. mined here not because of the S3 draw, not really because of the 12.5% bonus (as it will not be there someday) it's because my friends came here to mine & thinking it's a good pool. but with the issues stated above, lots of doubts now. even friends become enemies = no fun. like i said before, there's a bunch of guys that mines here are from cex & most of us got to know each other & also supported each other when some admin @ cex started to ban customers without a legit reason & we all supported each other such as writing to cex higher admins, started our own irc channel, etc. it was those good old days but since ban things starts to mess up.
mcdougle

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:57:15 PM

When I post, ThePhwner is online - he see my post and then is gone - this is not right. He lie about S3's and avoid everyone.  Someone must report these people!!  But how? Who to? If I complain here, someone delete my post - who do this?

I love this guys phony accent. Might this be...umm...    ....Really?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy switching gears yet again?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:02:02 PM

I love this guys phony accent. Might this be...umm...    ....Really?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy switching gears yet again?

I can't watch the forum and IRC and Skype and email all day. Forum is usually the bottom of the list, lobogil. Especially with the direction this thread has taken. Am I deliberately dodging you and only you? Nope. Just no new info on the S3s, as stated. Been unlocking accounts, providing payout data links, helping new miners join the pool. So I didn't acknowledge your posts.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
mcdougle

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:04:20 PM

Some problems with this pool, yes. But they are all MINOR compared to the vitriol coming from the sidelines. It is a mixture of fabricated hype ( Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy) with easily excited anxiety prone people getting more drawn in than reason dictates.

sObr is well founded to remain extricated from this forum from hell. The pool problems have and will be corrected and his presence here would only throw fuel on a bogus fire.
rokroka

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:30:24 PM

did or did not anyone notice some sort of "diverting" legit questions such as payouts on time or missing payouts, disappearing acts, S3 giveaways, pool has been up for some time, but there is always a "fix" going on the front & back end, fix is never ending, when too much complaints or "evidence" / comments about a particular problem, then payouts are suddenly appearing to be accurate & on time or a picture proof shows up ? looks like there is much problems at the pool that has to be fixed but no one knows when or how.

it's a mystery that has to be solved but of course the lack of communication is always there but you have to send a mail to "missing/fell asleep on the keyboard" admin/owner but there may or may not be a reply. also send a pm (so it's not spammy or to be seen or known to other miners, i call this isolation or under the table solution ?) there's nothing to hide or avoid if someone has something to share or gather info from other miners. if a pool operator/owner has internet problems, i'm sure the pool, payouts, issues are always a priority & he/she will find alternative ways to get internet such as using mobile phone tethering to lappy or something.

just couple of very simple questions, pool operator has spent lots of investment to start off, paying bonuses + S3 giveaways, if you are the owner/operator, would you be "missing" ? then who controls the payouts every hour or every couple of hours daily ? don't you have to reload or monitor the wallet for payout ? how is the pool running etc ? tracking numbers of miners sent out ? wouldn't you keep a file or record somewhere ? it's $ going out daily if no blocks hit by pool & it's coming out of operator's own pocket . . .

if x person has x amount of ghs/ths mining at a pool and pool pays out every hour, so that x person should be getting payment every hour not 1 or 2 payments less even if the pool is giving out the bonus, set the bonus aside if hourly means 24 payments but sometimes 1 or 2 payments less & why ?

next is bonus, if it's 12.5% more means 12.5% more why sometimes less ? well sometimes more it's good & happy for the x miner but i'm sure x miner would not mind if it's proper & it averages out.

if x miner points to pool with x amount of ghs/ths to 3 different server to the same pool, x miner should be getting the shares but strangely enough, miner is hashing, server is ok but at pool side it shows 0 ghs/ths but miner is mining but magically where or what is the miner mining ? if no hash = no shares but miner still mining but sometimes pool side shows some mining activity but sometimes it just goes off. miner problem ? nope because it is still mining & has been mining. connection problem ? no, internet is working fine. isp problem, yes & no, yes it could be yeah might lose some shares due to poor latency but miner should still mine though & miner is still mining & pool side should show some mining activity. pool site is sometimes working flawlessly & sometimes it just goes down suddenly especially after a block is found . . . most pools seem to be ok with that. sometimes x miner can only see own hashrate but not others & again why ? workers shows up & they don't.

well call this a rant or complain, start to spread FUD or whatever, but just my 2 cents & experience mining at the pool. mined here not because of the S3 draw, not really because of the 12.5% bonus (as it will not be there someday) it's because my friends came here to mine & thinking it's a good pool. but with the issues stated above, lots of doubts now. even friends become enemies = no fun. like i said before, there's a bunch of guys that mines here are from cex & most of us got to know each other & also supported each other when some admin @ cex started to ban customers without a legit reason & we all supported each other such as writing to cex higher admins, started our own irc channel, etc. it was those good old days but since ban things starts to mess up.

ysl I understand your beef and all problems have always been fixed for me i had a payment blip... I did proper accounting on my behalf submitted my calculations to s0br he took a few hours to check up on it and i was rewarded for my loss. More than I lost actually although i wont say how much. But i was duly compensated. I see you have even hit blocks for the pool. My gift to you is this...

Everyone is missing the point here. The point is not about the 12.5% bonus or a free s3 if that's why you were here leave cause anyone who doesnt win will FUD usually because their only purpose for mining here in the first place was to win. Most are negating the fact the s0br has bigger plans than just a mining pool, and those who can stick it out will be rewarded. Payouts got screwed when Multipool joined us and broke the pool, there have been issues but the pool is only 1 month old. and as far as I'm concerned my personal issues have been resolved any pending issues will be resolved its that simple. If those who's only focus is on mining and the pool then so be it because there is so much more in store than the pool which for now is the starter of many many other things to come.

Yes there are issues they are usually corrected as soon as they are reported/acknowledged s0br is back online and everything will be explained. My suggestion to you is to come to irc and see whats going on... My advice to you is if you are missing payments do the proper accounting and be able to show your losses if any to the number and it will be taken care of. Rest assured the weak will fall to the wayside and the faithful will be rewarded. I have and others will be too. Things will be okay. We're just baby's growing and cutting teeth and we miners are needed to get it right cex has tons of issues and megatons of complaints but people stick it out and sooner or later theyre fixed. Poor s0br takes 1 or 2 days away the world all goes to shit but remain faithful. Peace brother.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:47:46 PM

Can we all just agree to let the bitching and moaning go ?

This is a new pool, it's not perfect but what pool is when it starts out ?

In any event, time will tell / decide the fate of the pool so lets just let things unfold as they will.

To be decided...
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:04:28 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 02:28:01 AM by cyberpinoy

Can we all just agree to let the bitching and moaning go ?

This is a new pool, it's not perfect but what pool is when it starts out ?

In any event, time will tell / decide the fate of the pool so lets just let things unfold as they will.

I agree totally with Morebloodwine, I have stated before, The S3 attracted me, but as I mentioned before and until now I am still with BAN, and I could care less about the S3. Their payouts are what has kept me a member, and well worth the stay. Even when we fall under 2PH we still have nice payouts, and timely payouts as well. Who gives a flying pigs ass about an S3, those things will soon be obsolete anyways, 450ghash give or take, bottom line if you had enough hash to even be eligible for the contest, you have no worries anyways your making good coins (if you know what you are doing)  if you didnt have enough hash to be in the contest sorry about yur luck but by the time you can afford an S3 it will probably not be worth its chips in cost because the ROI due to difficulty with be worthless (unless again you are a smart miner)

Not sure about the rest of your post but I saw a part I could actually prove, below is an excerpt of a previous post, I am still getting timely 2 hour deposits, and my bonuses are matching exactly what they say in my account information. My wallet screenshot shows their payouts and what i was doing during the time as far as switching time limits thru the site for the payouts. I tried 2 hour payouts, 8 hou payouts then 4 hour payouts and went back to 2 hour payouts. I can honestly say, SO FAR, I have never had an issue with payouts or bonuses, and below is just a small sample of proof. I use an offline wallet, not sure if that has something to do with it.

and I still have another  0.00227735 waiting to be deposited. but the rental is not complete for another 30 minutes.

My earlier post I pulled this from is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.980 page 50 so if you want to better understand the pictures and the arrows and red boxes you can read it there for yourself, it may be worth the time to do so Smiley more valuable information there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop bitching about useless nonsense, the bottom line here is the pool itself, because long after the contest what really matters in the end are the pools ability to complete timely payouts, their payout schedule, and the amount earned in the payouts. I have not had a problem with the payouts, I have tried a few of their options every one works fine for me. They are right on schedule every time the payout is due. I dont care about the S3 because if the pool stays the way it is, the payouts will well earn me more than an S3 value faster than any other pool out there. And I am a member of a lot of pools. I test pools all day long, and I run honest tests no less than 24 hours for a complete evaluation of a pool. If I like the pool I leave 1 Thash there.

NOTE TO BAN ADMINS:

Just brush past this nonsense right now, keep doing what you are doing with the pool, DO NOT CHANGE, right now you know and the members who are sticking it out with you know you have the best payout in the network right now, and that (NOT THE S3 GIVEAWAY) is what is going to keep your members. The people here just for the S3 had no intentions of investing their hash in your pool long term, so no matter what you do people like that can not be pleased. My grandfather always said you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can not please all the people all of the time.  

flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:35:25 AM

You are right.  This IS becoming BS.  Lets look at the facts:

1. Several people who won FREE S3's have said they got them.
2. I have been charting ALL payouts since the 20th.  Even with two days of bad payouts (caused by the multipool)

Please explain how adding more hashrate can break payouts on a PPS pool.

Bottom line is we are still owed 2.4 BTC to be at 100% PPS, let alone 112.5% that was promised.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
mcdougle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:05:21 AM

You are right.  This IS becoming BS.  Lets look at the facts:

1. Several people who won FREE S3's have said they got them.
2. I have been charting ALL payouts since the 20th.  Even with two days of bad payouts (caused by the multipool)

Please explain how adding more hashrate can break payouts on a PPS pool.

Bottom line is we are still owed 2.4 BTC to be at 100% PPS, let alone 112.5% that was promised.

It seems that while you & Co. were here, EVERYONE lost coins, you as well. Not sure why though? I'm not a tech guy.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: