Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83098 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:44:54 PM

tldr' Go fix your own pools and stop blaming this one without having technical evidence this pool shorted you, or anyone else on purpose. Likely its your own problem from your own doing of shotty coding. If your pools are so beneficial to each other, allow the multipool into bitminter, and lets see your 2 pools work seamlessly, and profitably together. The rest will be history, people will worry about all the future 51% attacks from you 2, capable, well informed pool operators.

I've posted my share counts from my DB.  No admin from BAN has stepped forward to say they're incorrect, and that back payments are in the works.  Instead we get only silence and finger pointing from new accounts.

Don't worry, I'll shut up and go away as soon as my miners receive the 2.4 BTC that we were shorted.

Would you want to do a smaller conversation with myself and DocHaribo to see if we can finally shed some light on this? He's openly said there were no issues when you mined there and that's a valid data point I'd like to follow up on.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

.... No admin from BAN has stepped forward to say they're incorrect, and that back payments are in the works.  Instead we get only silence and finger pointing from new accounts.

Don't worry, I'll shut up and go away as soon as my miners receive the 2.4 BTC that we were shorted.

I hate to say this flound1129 - but don't hold your breath dude. There is zero chance of this pool paying back the 15% they've shorted every miner since day one, let alone the bonus they promised, or anything else.......

As for the S3's.......pie in the sky....... Cheesy Cheesy

You'll get used to the sock puppets abuse while you wait, think of them as a form of entertainment  Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:49:50 PM

When the coin values fluctuate, MultiPool can actually make more than mining a single coin.  I see the point of not being worth it any more.  As-is, it's just charging 1.5% to mine BTC all day, every day.

Not much action in the SHA-256 alt world these days.  That said we do spend time on alts almost every day even if the bulk of the time is spent on BTC.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

.... No admin from BAN has stepped forward to say they're incorrect, and that back payments are in the works.  Instead we get only silence and finger pointing from new accounts.

I hate to say this flound1129 - but don't hold your breath dude. There is zero chance of this pool paying back the 15% they've shorted every miner since day one, let alone the bonus they promised, or anything else.......

As for the S3's.......pie in the sky....... Cheesy Cheesy

You'll get used to the sock puppets abuse while you wait, think of them as a form of entertainment  Cheesy Cheesy

I actually just offered to help flound try to dig into this...

And there's countless miners who can attest to the fact that backpay has always been doled out when owed. In fact s0br did do a 50% bonus day to compensate for some payout issues not long ago.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:56:24 PM

Would you want to do a smaller conversation with myself and DocHaribo to see if we can finally shed some light on this? He's openly said there were no issues when you mined there and that's a valid data point I'd like to follow up on.

I don't really see what there is to talk about.  I've posted my share counts.  If your share counts don't match mine, please go ahead and post them, and we can discuss it publicly.

Rather than engaging in this distraction, you should be posting about how you're going to make everyone whole who was shorted over the 2-3 day period where s0br was not online.  That is what a responsible pool operator would do.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:59:58 PM

I don't really see what there is to talk about.  I've posted my share counts.  If your share counts don't match mine, please go ahead and post them, and we can discuss it publicly.

Rather than engaging in this distraction, you should be posting about how you're going to make everyone whole who was shorted over the 2-3 day period where s0br was not online.  That is what a responsible pool operator would do.

So your answer is "shut up and pay me?" Given that Doc has said there were no issues when you mined there, I'd like to look at the bigger picture and see if we can determine what went wrong. Right now my position is that something is off and needs to be investigated. Could be that you're owed 2.4 BTC, could be that there was an issue on your side. I still think an objective analysis is the best approach.

Right now this is the best I can offer, and I'd like to think it's a bit better than random accusations.

But "eff you pay me" is certainly your call, I just can't do much with it.

megahash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

You should pay miners what you owe them & send the S3's you promised. Simple as that. No more skirting around the issues.......

@ ...Really? - I'll PM you - thanks  Smiley
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:17:46 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 07:36:16 PM by flound1129

So your answer is "shut up and pay me?" Given that Doc has said there were no issues when you mined there, I'd like to look at the bigger picture and see if we can determine what went wrong. Right now my position is that something is off and needs to be investigated. Could be that you're owed 2.4 BTC, could be that there was an issue on your side. I still think an objective analysis is the best approach.

Right now this is the best I can offer, and I'd like to think it's a bit better than random accusations.

But "eff you pay me" is certainly your call, I just can't do much with it.

I didn't say 'shut up'.  Quite the opposite.  What I said was, I'm not interested in behind closed doors conversations.  This issue involves all of your miners, not just Multipool.  If you have evidence that my share count is incorrect, then please present it.  Get the share totals out of your database and post them.

If you've lost the shares, then as an act of good faith you should pay what's owed as I've calculated it.  Remember I am only asking for 100% PPS, I am not even asking for the advertised 12.5% bonus.  If the bonus is included BAN actually owes us over 4 BTC.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:44:46 PM

I say screw it and just publicly discuss it because we already know s0br will make up for whatever he can if something turns out to be his fault. If it turns out to actually be MP's fault then we will know that too and then get watch him try to save face.

I've said it before and I still stand by it. Sure the pool is far from perfect, but it is still rather new. That said there are bound to be issues. So can we all just try to play nice, myself included, and try to fix whats wrong as a group or we can all continue our childish ways.

To be decided...
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:49:40 PM

I say screw it and just publicly discuss it because we already know s0br will make up for whatever he can if something turns out to be his fault. If it turns out to actually be MP's fault then we will know that too and then get watch him try to save face.

I've said it before and I still stand by it. Sure the pool is far from perfect, but it is still rather new. That said there are bound to be issues. So can we all just try to play nice, myself included, and try to fix whats wrong as a group or we can all continue our childish ways.
Agree
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:53:02 PM

On any new pool there are obviously bound to be issues.  Which is why the attempt to blame third parties for the issues confuses me.  Full disclosure is the best policy and inspires the most confidence in the pool operator(s).

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

On any new pool there are obviously bound to be issues.  Which is why the attempt to blame third parties for the issues confuses me.  Full disclosure is the best policy and inspires the most confidence in the pool operator(s).
Well I know I've directed a few things at you to which I have no valid excuse so I wont even try lol. That being said. if we can actually just try to work together as a whole for a change I do think we can figure out just wtf went wrong.

To be decided...
Jorsher

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:59:41 PM

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the whole process to point fingers or suggest problems with either pool...

But what I can say is that I've split my miners between two pools for months without issue, and my balances on the two pools stays more or less the same -- as it should from what I understand.  The time MP was going through this pool, my balance there fell behind enough that I was curious what happened.
DrHaribo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:08:50 PM

Thanks for the input. Can you say for sure what is to blame? Do you have any likely scenarios? Or should people just focus on this pool operator?

I don't think the focus should be on blaming anyone at all. I think the focus should be on finding the problem and fixing it. I think the best way forward is to let the pool op figure it out. That's probably the only person(s) who can.

Go fix your own pools and stop blaming this one

I do fix my own pool when bugs are found. I've been running Bitminter for over 3 years, written all the software myself, including a mining client. Of course there have been bugs. Of course this pool will also have bugs. Finding and fixing them is a good thing.

Likely its your own problem from your own doing of shotty coding.

This is why I posted. People are saying that while Multipool mined here all users were paid less for their work. That's not possible in a PPS pool without the pool having an issue. Anyone who don't believe me, now is a good time to read up on what PPS means.

There will be some bugs along the way. That goes for all pools. It's not necessarily "shotty coding" as you call it. All code has bugs.

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-
Securi-d

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:46:05 PM

Hi,
I noticed that the contact form on the web page seems to be broke.

Thanks
Dave
P.S. I need more posts to move above Sock-Puppet level... Wink
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:57:55 PM

Hi,
I noticed that the contact form on the web page seems to be broke.

Thanks
Dave
P.S. I need more posts to move above Sock-Puppet level... Wink

Sorry about this. You can email support@bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com or come to the #bitaffnet IRC channel, same as the Web chat link from the site. You can also send me a PM here.

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:21:57 AM

Missing 8 hours of payout today. whats up? or down....

Taking 3 TH elsewhere for now. will leave some hash

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
rokroka

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:43:05 AM

Missing 8 hours of payout today. whats up? or down....

Taking 3 TH elsewhere for now. will leave some hash

perhaps your miners were off my payouts are fine but if its an issue check the above posts for support
lobogil

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:03:05 AM

No one cares about anything you or the other IDs you are posting under have to say.

All people who win S3 & get nothing care very much!

Anyone who is on the S3 win list & hasn't been contacted or not received anything - please drop me a PM. I'd like to go through a few things with you before going public. Thanks.  Grin

I send you message now......I hope we make these pool keep there promises  Angry
mcdougle

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:23:02 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:39:24 AM by mcdougle

No one cares about anything you or the other IDs you are posting under have to say.

All people who win S3 & get nothing care very much!

Anyone who is on the S3 win list & hasn't been contacted or not received anything - please drop me a PM. I'd like to go through a few things with you before going public. Thanks.  Grin

I send you message now......I hope we make these pool keep there promises  Angry

Good Lord, not again.

Edit: I'm writing a screenplay about the daily lives of Bitcoin forum addicts and Pool Operators.

You each get a part.

Good ole' "Sybil... Cheesy Cheesy Wink" gets three parts.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: