Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375255 times)
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:00:59 PM

Also guys, I posted on coinmarketcap thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg8935037#msg8935037

I think we have a strong enough community to show our support for magi. What do you all think?

In the mean time, twitter is making and shaking it seems like.

Pushing up Sam's posts.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aloney

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:42:57 PM

Please take a look at the Money Supply so far; also guess you don't know big miners complained a lot at the launch too about the block rewards, cause they can't solo mine blocks too. Issues start with pool mining more or less, network hashrate rocketing up, big miners coming into the nethash, people again complained.

Anyway, what do you guys suggest to me?

Pick a path and stay with it.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

+10

good point, billotronic!
dev, as somebody said you are too idealistic. As a "indivdial miner" i really appreciate what you have done to the guys like me, may i ask, when i use my single pc or rent some vps for mining, and i get many coins due to the max reward of one block,  can you assure that i won't dump my coins when it's in a good price?  For example i have 100000 XMG, and the price is 100000 sats, that means i could sell it for 100 BTC, and i just used my pc mining for maybe 10 days,  with the cost of 10days*6$(electricity fee a day)=60$  total, that means i could earn 100BTC*400$-60$=36000$  in 10 days! maybe you could ask some "individual miners" do not sell their coins, but can you ensure everybody don't sell the coin?  i don't think so. when one guy start to sell his coins, the others could follow, cause they fear to lose their money that supposed to be earned by them, you forget that these "individual miners" are still in  competition. maybe you think 10m hashrate miner at  this time is a big miner, but suppose when a gpu miner comes out someday,and then comes with 1G hashrate miner, will you take the 10m hashrate miner as "individual miner"?  i rented some servers to mine xmg, but i canceled all the servers after you made the hard fork, now will sell all my coins at a proper price.

there's competition anywhere and anytime, you win or you lose, that's the rule of the nature.

PPL:XunifRT3qvqnPi8kQ2PyLSSejHrSnUTHtX
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:00:36 PM

I agree with you.
Not everyone can always be satisfied.
XMG has been launched only one week.
XMG is doing very well, and that while XMG is still at the very beginning.
There are many issues coming what will make XMG reaching more and more people.
I see that the community has a lot of confidence in the developer. The community itself is also super
People help each other here. Together we can accomplish much.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:41:28 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:14:10 PM by lionheart78

I agree with you.
Not everyone can always be satisfied.
XMG has been launched only one week.
XMG is doing very well, and that while XMG is still at the very beginning.
There are many issues coming what will make XMG reaching more and more people.
I see that the community has a lot of confidence in the developer. The community itself is also super
People help each other here. Together we can accomplish much.

I agree and i can see how XMG dev wanted to please everyone and yes it is true that any action made wont please everyone at the same time; you please some; you upset some; but the good thing is any modification/update XMG dev wanted to implement is that he consulted the community first, talk to them individually (if possible) if they are so interested to help and participate with the development; getting pros and cons and yes deciding the best option for this coin, some of which is the change in reward, delays of swaps (which i think the plan is pretty good that the swapping will almost wont have a negative impact on the coin value); marketplace adoption and alot more; and if you want to see your mining time to have worth, help the XMG team to give more value to the coin, talking and whining  here and do nothing is worse than looking for a needle in a haystack ^^, just my opinion

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:31:20 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 06:17:34 PM by 111magic

http://casheer.net/
This might be something for Magicoin?
For me its a yes.

FYI: XMG gets on 2nd Chinese thread good responses

Jedidiah52
**Re: [XMG] Magi | 第一个 POS-II | 公平分布 | 匿名 | 独一无二的M7M CPU 算法
Today at 10:05:44 AM

这个币不错
This currency good

SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:03:25 PM

That's what i meant, they don't really care and just reduce the block reward to 5 XMG, making it more scarce - why should they stop?

hello sorry my world but 5 xmg woth of nothing . all cost higher electricity and isp cost etc. and i dont think the xmg going very high price but i hope i am not right.

bye

glad it ain't your "world" or else you would have crashed the market a long time ago...

Good bye.

Yours Truly,
 Sam "Mother Fuckin" Walters.

PS: I hope you weren't one of the botnets that m7m frustrated. That would be heart wrenching.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:28:03 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 03:24:32 AM by joelao95

Please take a look at the Money Supply so far; also guess you don't know big miners complained a lot at the launch too about the block rewards, cause they can't solo mine blocks too. Issues start with pool mining more or less, network hashrate rocketing up, big miners coming into the nethash, people again complained.

Anyway, what do you guys suggest to me?

Pick a path and stay with it.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

+10

good point, billotronic!
dev, as somebody said you are too idealistic. As a "indivdial miner" i really appreciate what you have done to the guys like me, may i ask, when i use my single pc or rent some vps for mining, and i get many coins due to the max reward of one block,  can you assure that i won't dump my coins when it's in a good price?  For example i have 100000 XMG, and the price is 100000 sats, that means i could sell it for 100 BTC, and i just used my pc mining for maybe 10 days,  with the cost of 10days*6$(electricity fee a day)=60$  total, that means i could earn 100BTC*400$-60$=36000$  in 10 days! maybe you could ask some "individual miners" do not sell their coins, but can you ensure everybody don't sell the coin?  i don't think so. when one guy start to sell his coins, the others could follow, cause they fear to lose their money that supposed to be earned by them, you forget that these "individual miners" are still in  competition. maybe you think 10m hashrate miner at  this time is a big miner, but suppose when a gpu miner comes out someday,and then comes with 1G hashrate miner, will you take the 10m hashrate miner as "individual miner"?  i rented some servers to mine xmg, but i canceled all the servers after you made the hard fork, now will sell all my coins at a proper price.

there's competition anywhere and anytime, you win or you lose, that's the rule of the nature.

aloney, you're not seriously on a topic under discussion, who can mine 100000 XMG with his pc, joke? what makes you +10 billotronic comment, obviously not fit to this picture!

I know there are many coins out there better than XMG, with 7 days PoW mining something like that huge block rewards, and I bet there are better CPU coins too for general pc miners, with much better benefits, so please go for them; XMG is designed this way from the very beginning, as I mentioned many many times, the recent update just makes it fit to the algo. https://cryptoine.com/trade/xmg_btc just had the most trading volume today, hope you didn't have the loss, so just sell it and please move on, XMG is not the right coin for you.

I've been disturbed a lot before hard fork. People just came to the thread, and complained, hey, you, should change the title, this coin is unfair, hey did you notice the net hashrate, everyone complained hashrate, reporting historic hashrate every day. Now people not complaining the hashrate, but comes people complaining the block rewards; the way this coin should be, as billotronic said, just to stick to the way it should be. As you all can see, I am trying to create chance for cpu miners to mine XMG, that's all my intention; most importantly I really want this coin to stay longer; maybe another day if you can't find a coin good for your cpu to mine, just come here and have fun. If XMG really doesn't work out for you, sorry, feel free to catch a one you like.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:59:58 PM

OK, girls, lets drop it. Here is bittrex's reply (very typical):

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

I think you all know what to do as to bittrex. And here is a tweet:

https://twitter.com/CoinMagi/status/514518446324072449

Retweet it!

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 09:07:51 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 01:59:10 AM by SamWalters

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex

Retweet it!

+1  we need to show them our community and how strong its getting..

Here is a new video of Coin Magi for those who rather see things visually in word format

Also need some support here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg8945434#msg8945434

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:15:26 PM

XMG is designed this way from the very beginning, as I mentioned many many times, the recent update just makes it fit to the algo.
That "update" is not small as how are you are saying.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:22:50 PM

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex

Retweet it!

retweeted!
XMG is on his way!

fartbags
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:48:16 PM

Price has already doubled!

This coin is really amazing. It's ok if miners dump once it gets to bittrex because this coin is going to make it all the way to Cryptsy. Picking up on the first dump on bittrex will lead to some really nice profits in the end.

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:18:08 PM

XMG is designed this way from the very beginning, as I mentioned many many times, the recent update just makes it fit to the algo.

@Bojcha and all others,

I am pulling this up we've discussed long time ago; any chance on this? Please seriously think about the issue (I heard someone was developing GPU, or people accuse too high hashrate, as awalys) and work around; I found people just ignore what I am asking, when it happens then start complaining.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg8869897#msg8869897

I am pretty sure we won't touch the code neither right now nor in coming weeks; if you're really on this coin, be suggestive to the above option or your owns. We won't change anything unless that is really a need by people in this community (sufficient agreements for sure).

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:45:56 PM

@Bojcha and all others,

I am pulling this up we've discussed long time ago; any chance on this? Please seriously think about the issue (I heard someone was developing GPU, or people accuse too high hashrate, as awalys) and work around; I found people just ignore what I am asking, when it happens then start complaining.

I am pretty sure we won't touch the code neither right now nor in coming weeks; if you're really on this coin, be suggestive to the above option or your owns. We won't change anything unless that is really a need by people in this community (sufficient agreements for sure).
You are right. Now you can't do much about it. Will say, better leave it as is.
I also told you (irc) what was much better solution. It's late for that.
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

@Bojcha and all others,

You are right. Now you can't do much about it. Will say, better leave it as is.
I also told you (irc) what was much better solution. It's late for that.
what was that, btw, can't remember Sad (would mind speak that one more time)

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:54:31 PM

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex

Retweet it!

retweeted!
XMG is on his way!

Try to make some noise out,
https://twitter.com/CoinMagi/status/514561433758363648
You can do it too.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
fonzii

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:07:53 AM

shitcoin nothing new next
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:27:04 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 02:01:17 AM by joelao95

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex

Retweet it!

+1  we need to show them our community and how strong its getting..

Here is a new video of Coin Magi for those who rather see things visually in word format

Also need some support here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg8945434#msg8945434

Sam, I love this video very much.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:50:07 AM

failed troll next XD

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex

Retweet it!

+1  we need to show them our community and how strong its getting..

i agree nice vid!!!!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:17:55 AM

+1  we need to show them our community and how strong its getting..

i agree nice vid!!!!
[/quote]

Hey bud wait for donation Smiley Smiley

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: