Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845479 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:05:07 AM

<>

No more bottles of beer on the wall, no more bottles of beer.
Go to the store and buy some more, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

Sounds like you have finally seen the light, that your flat-earth idea is ridiculous. So, now you want to put down religion just to get back at the other religions. Settle down. You will only hurt yourself fighting against God.

Cool

Quote from: notbatman
I'm only talking about the first page.

Do you honestly think we've got a dome over a sphere?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:18:10 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 03:42:22 AM by notbatman

Find the oldest KJB you can, dial up Luke 17:31 and you'll find that somebody put stuff in that bible.

"And these bottles of wine, which we filled, were new; and, behold, they be rent: and these our garments and our shoes are become old by reason of the very long journey." -- KJB, Joshua 9:13

That's some good schtuff!

Well, it was translators, attempting to do the best job of translating that they could. They did a very good job with the ancient manuscripts that they had. The English speaking peoples of Britain at that time understood it quite well, as did the Israelites who read the originals in ancient Hebrew.

What is your point?

Cool

My point is the first person(s) to translate the text from Greek to English had been drinking more than a few bottles of the good stuff.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:08:15 AM

I'm secure enough in my sexuality to admit that when I see those paintings of the pretty white Jesus, with the long golden hair and pouty smooth lips, I get a little hard.

There is some slight evidence in the writings of Pontius Pilate that Jesus was a ruddy blonde. But the paintings are simply paintings. So, you are attracted to the painting-minds of painters.

Cool

I'm sure he was a blond considering he was middle eastern.

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

No proof needs if you are ture beliver, God inside and outside us , just need to belive on it.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:06:52 PM

Find the oldest KJB you can, dial up Luke 17:31 and you'll find that somebody put stuff in that bible.

"And these bottles of wine, which we filled, were new; and, behold, they be rent: and these our garments and our shoes are become old by reason of the very long journey." -- KJB, Joshua 9:13

Well, it was translators, attempting to do the best job of translating that they could. They did a very good job with the ancient manuscripts that they had. The English speaking peoples of Britain at that time understood it quite well, as did the Israelites who read the originals in ancient Hebrew.

What is your point?

Cool

My point is the fist person(s) to translate the text from Greek to English had been drinking more than a few bottles of the good stuff.

Your point is irrelevant since you were not there and the records of the translating suggest otherwise than you do.

Besides what is a "fist person?"

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:13:08 PM

I'm secure enough in my sexuality to admit that when I see those paintings of the pretty white Jesus, with the long golden hair and pouty smooth lips, I get a little hard.

There is some slight evidence in the writings of Pontius Pilate that Jesus was a ruddy blonde. But the paintings are simply paintings. So, you are attracted to the painting-minds of painters.

Cool

I'm sure he was a blond considering he was middle eastern.

Abraham's grandson, Jacob, had 4 wives. Two of them were descended from Ur of the Chaldeas people. The other two were probably of Egyptian descent. Any of these could have had blonde, blue eyed, ruddy kids in their families back then. The genes were there that could have been passed down.

Consider the red-beard giants in China and the Great Lakes area of the U.S.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:38:11 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 03:50:12 AM by notbatman

What is your point?

Cool

My point is the first person(s) to translate the text from Greek to English had been drinking more than a few bottles of the good stuff.

Your point is irrelevant since you were not there and the records of the translating suggest otherwise than you do.

Besides what is a "fist person?"

Cool

Check the records.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:29:27 AM

CarrollFilms

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:30:45 AM

I decided to check out this post just to see what was being said.

Funny how the first few pages are somewhat serious. After page 10 everything just seemed to turn into shit posting.

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:34:45 AM

God is everywhere
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:01:06 AM

God is a grey haired black guy - getting warmer.

Dank14

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:59:35 PM

The mere fact that matter follows an order with mathematical precision clearly shows that someone created matter.

I never for once believed evolution Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How possible is it to throw sand in the air and have a magnificient castle land on the ground?

That's what evolution wants me to believe.

But I'm not that gullible Cheesy Cheesy
Dank14

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

So you think...

When you stand before Him on judgement day... you will be out of words.
Mark these words of mine...
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:13:30 PM

So you think...

Maybe he'll be playing golf that day.  He is God after all. He must have something better to do than just fuck with me.

I don't think I want to go to heaven anyway. As mean and spiteful as he is there's probably little signs everywhere like, keep off the grass or you'll burn in hell, no loitering or you're devil bait, no singing unless you're praising me, stop touching yourself.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:42:09 PM

So you think...

Maybe he'll be playing golf that day.  He is God after all. He must have something better to do than just fuck with me.

I don't think I want to go to heaven anyway. As mean and spiteful as he is there's probably little signs everywhere like, keep off the grass or you'll burn in hell, no loitering or you're devil bait, no singing unless you're praising me, stop touching yourself.

And yet, right while you are saying this, He is holding all the atoms and molecules and even your thought processes in place, hoping that you will change and accept Him. Because He is the only one Who can hold you alive, and if you don't accept Him, you die.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:20:51 PM

So you think...

Maybe he'll be playing golf that day.  He is God after all. He must have something better to do than just fuck with me.

And yet, right while you are saying this, He is holding all the atoms and molecules and even your thought processes in place, hoping that you will change and accept Him. Because He is the only one Who can hold you alive, and if you don't accept Him, you die.

Cool

He's so bored that all he has left to do is fuck with me?

And yet instead if helping humanity by appearing and making the world a better place he chooses to threaten us with damnation for not bowing to his omnipotence. What an asshole.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:30:28 PM

So you think...

Maybe he'll be playing golf that day.  He is God after all. He must have something better to do than just fuck with me.

Cool

And yet instead if helping humanity by appearing and making the world a better place he chooses to threaten us with damnation for not bowing to his omnipotence. What an asshole.

So, here you are, virtually acknowledging His omnipotence, and yet lambasting Him right to His face, while He all the while is holding you alive and in reasonable health so that you might have time to change your ways and be saved.

If He didn't see something worth saving in you, I certainly wouldn't find anything worthwhile in your stupid foolish rebellious ways to even respond to your stupidity.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:39:09 AM

So you think...

Cool

So, here you are, virtually acknowledging His omnipotence, and yet lambasting Him right to His face, while He all the while is holding you alive and in reasonable health so that you might have time to change your ways and be saved.

If He didn't see something worth saving in you, I certainly wouldn't find anything worthwhile in your stupid foolish rebellious ways to even respond to your stupidity.

Cool

I have a neighbor with a 7 year old paraplegic kid. If you see God ask him if he wants to have a few beers with me.  We can get liquored up,  go next door and stick needles in the kids eyes for fun. Better yet, God likes fire, we can set him on fire instead. ROFL

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:19:42 AM

So you think...

Cool

Cool

I have a neighbor with a 7 year old paraplegic kid. If you see God ask him if he wants to have a few beers with me.  We can get liquored up,  go next door and stick needles in the kids eyes for fun. Better yet, God likes fire, we can set him on fire instead. ROFL

You really are a sick puppy, aren't you?

The kid in question might be healed. If not, God will give her the strength to put up with her problems. In the end, if she happens to NOT be saved for eternal life, her punishment for rejecting God will be far less than yours. Why? Because you intentionally set yourself against God without having any reason to, and in spite of the fact that I show you the great goodness of God.

Turn to God while you still have time.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:11:13 AM

So you think...

Cool

Cool

I have a neighbor with a 7 year old paraplegic kid. If you see God ask him if he wants to have a few beers with me.  We can get liquored up,  go next door and stick needles in the kids eyes for fun. Better yet, God likes fire, we can set him on fire instead. ROFL

You really are a sick puppy, aren't you?

The kid in question might be healed. If not, God will give her the strength to put up with her problems. In the end, if she happens to NOT be saved for eternal life, her punishment for rejecting God will be far less than yours. Why? Because you intentionally set yourself against God without having any reason to, and in spite of the fact that I show you the great goodness of God.

Turn to God while you still have time.

Cool

You are such a loon. If you're God was real and even half of the things said about his behavior in the bible was true then he would be a scary creature indeed. Not that I think wiping out every man, woman and child on the planet with a flood is scary. What's scary is people believe this frightening being that rules through fear and oppression is real and in control of everything but does nothing to help crippled dying children.

Instead of giving her strength to endure her suffering (obvious unprovable bullshit) why not just fix her? Of course he can't fix her because he's an imaginary thing that only lives in the mind of kooks.

Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: