Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845451 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:02:47 PM

I know that I'm god because every time I have my face buried in some sweet little furry beaver she starts screaming "oh god".

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:06:18 PM

The globe and globalism are the abode of the Devil! So why not have scientific proof that the Devil exists? Anybody left still claiming God doesn't after that would be left with an argument that doesn't make any sense.

The abyss, where the devil has been cast, was originally understood as the bottomless pit. A bottomless pit can only exist at the center of the globular earth, where gravity pulls equally in all directions, so that there is no bottom.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 03:06:45 PM

Im right here, let this reply by the proof on its own.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:08:45 PM

Im right here, let this reply by the proof on its own.

So, are you telling us that you are the devil back up from the Abyss? If you are, Jesus' second coming is a lot closer than some people think.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kazukun

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:33:40 AM

I believe there is a god in this life. because God is only one, that Allah SWT. there is no god but He.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:12:05 PM

Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Grin It's a very interesting and scientific fact, keep going!

Scratch -n- sniff

Jesus taught me that trick.

I know that I'm god because every time I have my face buried in some sweet little furry beaver she starts screaming "oh god".

Is that before or after yu Scratch -n- sniff?  Grin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:58:38 PM

I believe there is a god in this life. because God is only one, that Allah SWT. there is no god but He.

Hm, as I recall badecker said tha tthere is only one true god and that that's cristian god... who's right here?

HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:02:39 PM

There are no proofs like that, trust me.
There are some things that we cannot explain/science can't but there are not any "miracles" where we can say that god really exists.
If we could, then i would not be a atheist ;P

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:17:47 PM

Hm, as I recall badecker said tha tthere is only one true god and that that's cristian god... who's right here?

There is only one real God. The complexity of the universe shows that if there were two or more, they would have to be acting as one, just to make things work.

Many people know God in their hearts. Many religions talk about the true God. The Christian religion (not necessarily the Christians who belong to the Christian religion) is the only religion that speaks about God accurately, even though many other religions understand some things about him accurately.

For example. The atheism religion has people who try to (unknowingly) set themselves up as God by proclaiming (falsely) that God doesn't exist. So, when they try to set themselves up as God, they proclaim that He exists. In addition, many of them understand certain factual science. They understand part of what God created. So, even they have some minor accuracy in their religion.

Cool

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:22:33 PM

Okay so if God exists, this makes any scientific experiment impossible to prove that it's true. I do believe in God but I do not think we'll ever be able to find out unless He comes down to Earth and shows us himself. We've been left here on the planet to think about it and take which decision we want. I prefer to believe rather than not do so, because if we do believe and we'll die and we find out He doesn't exist and it's finished then it's alright but.. What if we do not believe He exists and when we die we meet Him? What would we do?
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

For example. The atheism religion has people who try to (unknowingly) set themselves up as God by proclaiming (falsely) that God doesn't exist. So, when they try to set themselves up as God, they proclaim that He exists. In addition, many of them understand certain factual science. They understand part of what God created. So, even they have some minor accuracy in their religion.

Cool

Atheism (from the greek ἄθεoς, àtheos, composed of α- privative, without, and θεός, god, literally without god) is a philosophical position opposite to theism and pantheism in general, to polytheism and monotheism in particular. So, everyone who claims that atheism is a religion simply doesn't know what he's talking aboutRoll Eyes Roll Eyes

I hate everyone, equally.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:32:28 AM

Okay so if God exists, this makes any scientific experiment impossible to prove that it's true. I do believe in God but I do not think we'll ever be able to find out unless He comes down to Earth and shows us himself. We've been left here on the planet to think about it and take which decision we want. I prefer to believe rather than not do so, because if we do believe and we'll die and we find out He doesn't exist and it's finished then it's alright but.. What if we do not believe He exists and when we die we meet Him? What would we do?

ask him why he is such an evil bastard

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:41:10 AM

well lets see... yu got the talking snake theory or that dude on the flying horse.
i go with the flying horse hands down, that sounds like fun.
plus getting a hit with a horse shit bomb  is far more hilarious than your simple bird shit splatter...

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:08:35 PM

Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Scratch -n- sniff

Is that before or after yu Scratch -n- sniff?  Grin

It was after I gave her my snake in the garden of eden.

The lord (of the rings) said, "thou shalt wiggle on the great white snake and then sniff thou fingers and scream Oh God. So let it be written, so let it be done. Behold my greatness for I have given you stinky pussy to make thou mustache smell for all eternity." Then the lord peeped through the glory hole at the wonder of his creations procreation and knew it was good and stinky.

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:46:25 AM

Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Scratch -n- sniff

Is that before or after yu Scratch -n- sniff?  Grin

It was after I gave her my snake in the garden of eden.

The lord (of the rings) said, "thou shalt wiggle on the great white snake and then sniff thou fingers and scream Oh God. So let it be written, so let it be done. Behold my greatness for I have given you stinky pussy to make thou mustache smell for all eternity." Then the lord peeped through the glory hole at the wonder of his creations procreation and knew it was good and stinky.

LMAO! good one dude! hopefully our buddy BADecker will chime in with his  words of wisdom god-swill

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:40:25 PM

Holy shit, someone has way too much time on their hands LO
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:00:23 PM

If you are debating whether the christian god is more real than the Islamic Allah, or vice versa, you are retarded. They are both the same god. They are a universal god, with differing views on how that god said things should be and how one thinks Jesus is a prophet and the other thinks he's the son of god while being god.

Fun fact, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all pray to the same Abrahamic God. And did you also know that that god is believed to have been one of many gods from an ancient religion. Some references in the Torah to demons actually may be references to other gods from that former religion they broke from. That is also why you find one of the ten commandments explicitly states it is forbidden to pray to false idols, or other gods. So they didn't outright state the Abrahamic God was the only god, but the one true god. And since they conquered all of their region for centuries, they successfully suppressed all other gods from this former religion.

You see similar cases in the Egyptian religion when a king tried to change the religion from many gods to just a religion focused around Ra. Of course in that case the Egyptians rejected that idea and switched back to a religion of many gods soon after that king died.

That's why I reject any human knowledge of gods, as they sound less like masters of the universe and more like regional sports mascots.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:42:49 PM

If you are debating whether the christian god is more real than the Islamic Allah, or vice versa, you are retarded. They are both the same god. They are a universal god, with differing views on how that god said things should be and how one thinks Jesus is a prophet and the other thinks he's the son of god while being god.

Fun fact, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all pray to the same Abrahamic God. And did you also know that that god is believed to have been one of many gods from an ancient religion. Some references in the Torah to demons actually may be references to other gods from that former religion they broke from. That is also why you find one of the ten commandments explicitly states it is forbidden to pray to false idols, or other gods. So they didn't outright state the Abrahamic God was the only god, but the one true god. And since they conquered all of their region for centuries, they successfully suppressed all other gods from this former religion.

You see similar cases in the Egyptian religion when a king tried to change the religion from many gods to just a religion focused around Ra. Of course in that case the Egyptians rejected that idea and switched back to a religion of many gods soon after that king died.

That's why I reject any human knowledge of gods, as they sound less like masters of the universe and more like regional sports mascots.

Wrong. The Islamic god, the Christian God, and the Jewish god are three different g/Gods, even though they have their root in the real God, and their origins expressed through Abraham.

While the Gods of all three religions are one God...
The Islamic God is, simply, one god;
The Jewish god is one god made up of two persons - the Father and the Messiah;
The Christian God is one God made up of 3 Persons.

The Christian God is interesting. He calls Himself by the masculine gender. He is made up of 3 Persons. The Three are One God... All together, in any combination of Two, or Singly and Separately. No matter how many Persons of this God exist together, He is still only One God. Christianity has coined the name/term, the Holy Trinity.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:45:24 PM

ask him why he is such an evil bastard

He isn't. You are simply mistaking the devil for God. And that is the thing the devil wants you to do.

However, God forgives you for your mistake. But if you die in your mistake, you will have plunged yourself into the agonies of Hell, forever.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

Cool

Atheism (from the greek ἄθεoς, àtheos, composed of α- privative, without, and θεός, god, literally without god) is a philosophical position opposite to theism and pantheism in general, to polytheism and monotheism in particular. So, everyone who claims that atheism is a religion simply doesn't know what he's talking aboutRoll Eyes Roll Eyes

Just because people make up a virtual definition and try to apply it to reality, doesn't make either the definition true, or those who attempt to apply it to themselves to be truthful.

Atheism is simply a religion that attempts to fight against God by claiming that He doesn't exist, while nature shows us all around that God DOES exist. So, atheism has formed itself into a religion of non-religion, because atheists are liars about their atheism.

A person who is really close to true atheism is a brute beast of a person... one who doesn't have enough sense to look at nature and see God... one who doesn't realize that he is missing God... one who goes on his way without thinking much, eating and drinking and finding a partner like himself to have sex with.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: