Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

^^^ claims nothing exploded and created everything, makes so much sense...

Notice how the attack is on me and not the information I present.

Claims a supernatural god came from nothing and created everything, makes so much sense.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Claims a supernatural god came from nothing and created everything, makes so much sense.

But the idea of a Being that is so supremely powerful that He/It could make the universe, is not as far fetched as evolution.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Stromspirit

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

ha ha what do you think with a question like this? all influential .
Astargath

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

But the idea of a Being that is so supremely powerful that He/It could make the universe, is not as far fetched as evolution.

Cool

How did you determine that lol?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

Cool

I know, I know. It's difficult for you to think. So, I'll say it straight out for you.

Evolution is a hoax - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.0.

God, the only other idea, has been proven to exist.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

I think that God is the only picture in your heads , guys. I have never saw, smelled , tasted or something else with "God " name Grin
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Holy fucking down syndrome farm animals Batman, holographic projectors and spherical mirrors aren't the product of explosives that blow up and create this shit!

We're on a motionless flat plane covered by a mirrored dome that's used to project holograms i.e. the Sun, Moon, stars, etc... from a holographic projector; this is engineered technology.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Cool

I know, I know. It's difficult for you to think. So, I'll say it straight out for you.

Cool

Dude, you cannot even define what "God" is.

You think you can?  Go for it, define it.  I dare you.
You are so silly. God is easily defined. Catch this now. A definition of God is: "The undefinable, loving, Greatness." That wasn't so hard, was it?

I mean, who can understand the Guy Who created the vastness of our universe? So, who is going to be able to define this Creator Who exists both inside and outside of the universe?

People believe in some undefined, unknown entity, that cannot be detected and verified to exist.  Then they try to convince all other sane people that what they feel is true and that others have to feel the same way.

Talk about insanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M

Empty space isn't an entity. But nobody really can define it. We can talk about the relationships between things inside this empty space. But the empty space is so simple that we can't really say much in the way of defining it. We can't lay hands on it to examine it. But we all know that it is there through measuring the relationships of things that exist in the empty space.

How much more God, the Great Creator, Who we can understand exists by observing the universe, but have a hard time defining because we are so limited in understanding all but a tiny smidgeon of the universe?

Stop being so dense... or do you like being that way?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Holy fucking down syndrome farm animals Batman, holographic projectors and spherical mirrors aren't the product of explosives that blow up and create this shit!

We're on a motionless flat plane covered by a mirrored dome that's used to project holograms i.e. the Sun, Moon, stars, etc... from a holographic projector; this is engineered technology.

LOL! And when you look at the pictures of the flat horizon taken from high-flying planes, somethings the horizon is flat, sometimes it is convex, and sometimes it is concave.

Just saying it doesn't make it anything. So, keep on... blah, blah, blah...

And go back to the flat earth topic with it, where you belong.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

Cool

Cool

Considering there is substantial evidence for evolution and literally none for a supreme being, I would say the idea of such being is definitely way harder to believe.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

Cool

Cool

You are so silly. God is easily defined. Catch this now. A definition of God is: "The undefinable, loving, Greatness." That wasn't so hard, was it?

I mean, who can understand the Guy Who created the vastness of our universe? So, who is going to be able to define this Creator Who exists both inside and outside of the universe?

People believe in some undefined, unknown entity, that cannot be detected and verified to exist.  Then they try to convince all other sane people that what they feel is true and that others have to feel the same way.

Talk about insanity.

Empty space isn't an entity. But nobody really can define it. We can talk about the relationships between things inside this empty space. But the empty space is so simple that we can't really say much in the way of defining it. We can't lay hands on it to examine it. But we all know that it is there through measuring the relationships of things that exist in the empty space.

How much more God, the Great Creator, Who we can understand exists by observing the universe, but have a hard time defining because we are so limited in understanding all but a tiny smidgeon of the universe?

Cool

''A definition of God is: "The undefinable, loving, Greatness." How do you know, though?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Cool

Cool

Talk about insanity.

Cool

How do you prove something that cannot be defined, never mind proved.

So it is undefined guy, WTF?  Do you hear yourself?

I think the Nobel committee is going to make an announcement any time.  You can prove something that cannot be defined.

You have discovered a completely new branch of Logic.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

It's not scientifically proved that GOD exists. Buh those of us who know what is capable of doing believe that he exists, in fact he's real.

Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Great story. Was interesting to read

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:50:53 PM by notbatman

Notice how BADecker is 100% sure there's a God yet he rejects the proof that God exists. BADecker rejects the science of a flat and motionless Earth covered by an engineered dome and, he also rejects the Bible that says on the very first page in the first few paragraphs that the Earth is covered by a dome; implying that it's flat.

Nope old BADecker here wants you to believe the satanic lies of a spinning globe Earth in a vacuum going around the Sun a gorillion miles wide 93 gorillion miles away in something called a "solar system". Oh but there's a God he wants you to believe in, the false God of the spinning ball Earth, complete with (((transvestite))) "space aliens" LARPing as man's angelic creators.

HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

You should read Thomas Aquinas, he was good at explaining that
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:04:25 AM

earth and sun are proofs of existence of god. everyone should be sure of it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

Notice how BADecker is 100% sure there's a God yet he rejects the proof that God exists. BADecker rejects the science of a flat and motionless Earth covered by an engineered dome and, he also rejects the Bible that says on the very first page in the first few paragraphs that the Earth is covered by a dome; implying that it's flat.

Nope old BADecker here wants you to believe the satanic lies of a spinning globe Earth in a vacuum going around the Sun a gorillion miles wide 93 gorillion miles away in something called a "solar system". Oh but there's a God he wants you to believe in, the false God of the spinning ball Earth, complete with (((transvestite))) "space aliens" LARPing as man's angelic creators.

https://i.imgur.com/ZzZqviT.gif

You just can't understand, can you, that the Bible is speaking to non-scientific people.

If you go to Kansas, and stand out on the flat land at night, the appearance of the earth is flat with a dome over it. The appearance would be the same on either a flat earth or a globe earth the size of our earth.

Doesn't your ignorance ever show through to yourself, just a little bit? LOL.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:38:48 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 02:25:02 AM by notbatman

https://i.imgur.com/ZzZqviT.gif

You just can't understand, can you, that the Bible is speaking to non-scientific people.

If you go to Kansas, and stand out on the flat land at night, the appearance of the earth is flat with a dome over it. The appearance would be the same on either a flat earth or a globe earth the size of our earth.

Doesn't your ignorance ever show through to yourself, just a little bit? LOL.

Cool

So the Bible isn't speaking to me is it? What book would you recommend then?

inb4:

DiaCooler

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

You dont need any scientific proof to prove that Gos exist, because if you have faith on him he will exist forever in your life and in your heart.
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: