Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
hasan saifurridzal

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

not all that scientific is the benchmark of a truth, if you really need scientific proof then do not ask god, prove the wind color scientifically.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brownaxe20

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

With due respect and recognition to the scientist Charles Darwin for his works and theory, I would say he really did a good job. But as of now I really believe that the theory about evolution had something missing. I am confused why we still have seen monkeys? Why is it that people are not looking like monkeys or monkeys looking to evolve more like to become human. How many years have we been with these animals and why are they still the same? Or why are we still the same. I think the proofs mentioned could be more interesting since we are talking more about genes.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

With due respect and recognition to the scientist Charles Darwin for his works and theory, I would say he really did a good job. But as of now I really believe that the theory about evolution had something missing. I am confused why we still have seen monkeys? Why is it that people are not looking like monkeys or monkeys looking to evolve more like to become human. How many years have we been with these animals and why are they still the same? Or why are we still the same. I think the proofs mentioned could be more interesting since we are talking more about genes.

I think you are confused about what thread you are in. If you really have those questions, why don't you just google it? It takes you 20 seconds to google ''why are there still monkeys if we evolved'' which is by the way one of the stupidest arguments ''against evolution''.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
DaltonRoi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

No, science does not have the power to prove the existence of God. But if you can prove how the earth was created.
chanchan282001

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

We are confusing but for me is God exist. The bible say that the all universe was created by our god, so the scientific proof that our universe was form through some chemical etc.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Whether science like it or not there is a supreme being and it is called God.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

I want to know do people really want to find a God if he is real? It would be interesting meeting Grin

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

I think you are confused about what thread you are in. If you really have those questions, why don't you just google it? It takes you 20 seconds to google ''why are there still monkeys if we evolved'' which is by the way one of the stupidest arguments ''against evolution''.

That's the point. None of the explanations are anywhere near conclusive. They are all ideas. Some of them seem logical on the surface. But none of them are logical enough to answer the question. Most of them use explanations full of assumptions that bring up more questions than they could ever hope to answer. The reason for this is that evolution is a hoax.

There are only two answers about where life and everything came from. The first is God, taken from eye witness accounts that go back to the beginning. This isn't proof. But it is eye witnesses.

The other is evolution. But evolution is just a story that has many holes in it. All but a very few of the holes are anything more than simple stories that many people have joined over time, but no proof.

We have eye witness reports, and stories that don't make sense because they don't fit reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

not all that scientific is the benchmark of a truth, if you really need scientific proof then do not ask god, prove the wind color scientifically.

A clear sky is blue in the sunlight. The wind is blue. It's conclusive because of the billions of observations made that show it. No proof necessary.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

No, science does not have the power to prove the existence of God. But if you can prove how the earth was created.

Science doesn't even have the power to prove empty space exists by grabbing hold of it and doing experimentation on it. Yet we know it exists. God can be proven to exist in similar ways.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

We are confusing but for me is God exist. The bible say that the all universe was created by our god, so the scientific proof that our universe was form through some chemical etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5UzaaxLo00

People who think they are smart enough to guess this way or that whether or not God exists, and whether or not He was wise in what He did, haven't tried with any success to create anything from nothing. When a person becomes capable of creating something out of nothing, then he might be smart enough to start to judge God a little. The rest of us rely on the eye witness reports... the Bible.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

Whether science like it or not there is a supreme being and it is called God.

True. And the fact of the machine nature of the universe proves God. Machines have creators.

Cool

aadiba sofia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

in the holy book of the Qur'an, Allah explains the formation of the universe, (whether the unbelievers do not know that the heavens and the earth were first solids then we separate them).
this is information about big bang theory. 1400 years before the Big Bang theory was discovered. this is a clear proof of the existence of God
hnnhrnqll1

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Science can’t explain everything. For example the origin of universe. They are all theories.

iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

Yes for sure, do really exist. That's why he is called omniscience, science can't understand his ways.
Astargath

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

That's the point. None of the explanations are anywhere near conclusive. They are all ideas. Some of them seem logical on the surface. But none of them are logical enough to answer the question. Most of them use explanations full of assumptions that bring up more questions than they could ever hope to answer. The reason for this is that evolution is a hoax.

There are only two answers about where life and everything came from. The first is God, taken from eye witness accounts that go back to the beginning. This isn't proof. But it is eye witnesses.

The other is evolution. But evolution is just a story that has many holes in it. All but a very few of the holes are anything more than simple stories that many people have joined over time, but no proof.

We have eye witness reports, and stories that don't make sense because they don't fit reality.

Cool

None of your explanations about why god is real are conclusive either and they are all ideas so what's your point? It's actually quite simple, the answer to ''why are there still monkeys'' is: monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor which is proved to be true thanks to genetics. It's true that scientists still have to all agree on what the timeline is exactly (which it's quite hard unless we can time travel)

''taken from eye witness accounts that go back to the beginning. This isn't proof. But it is eye witnesses.'' No it's not, you have to prove those eye witness existed otherwise every religious book has eye witnesses talking about different gods.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
vofkin78

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

This thread is like a holy war arena between believers in God and atheists  Grin Chill out, dickwads - he'll be back
iamthebish

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

I remember when I was in grade 8, my former teacher said that "God is like the wind, you can't see but you can feel his presence"
Astargath

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

I remember when I was in grade 8, my former teacher said that "God is like the wind, you can't see but you can feel his presence"

I feel the presence of Zeus, therefore Zeus is real, thanks for proving that Zeus is real. Everyone says they ''feel'' their god and yet not all of them can be real at the same time, can they?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Cool

None of your explanations about why god is real are conclusive either and they are all ideas so what's your point? It's actually quite simple, the answer to ''why are there still monkeys'' is: monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor which is proved to be true thanks to genetics. It's true that scientists still have to all agree on what the timeline is exactly (which it's quite hard unless we can time travel)
All you are saying is that science will never be conclusive in any area, because nobody knows that sometime in the future, the best and most trusted science won't change because of some currently unknown factor. Yet we trust science that is clear and abundant, especially when it is simple, and existent in many forms.

The science of cause and effect, entropy and complexity, which prove God exists, is science that is readily seen in simple form, and is available all over the place in billions or trillions of forms and observations. At the same time, nothing that we observe has been proven to entirely escape C&E, entropy or complexity.

The science of evolution has never been observed without a large amount of explanation that is not known to be a correct interpretation of what is being observed. And actually, all of the so-called evolution observations can be much more easily interpreted to have their existence because of things other than evolution.

''taken from eye witness accounts that go back to the beginning. This isn't proof. But it is eye witnesses.'' No it's not, you have to prove those eye witness existed otherwise every religious book has eye witnesses talking about different gods.

All you are saying is that we don't have any proof, but we have eye witness accounts.

The firm mindset of the nation of Israel in recording and reporting their family history is proof of Bible truth. The point that Israel, one of the smallest nations of the world, yet one of the strongest, which has been around for 3,500 years (longer if you count their roots in Abraham), is proof that God is doing something powerful to show us His Word has strength.

You seem to want to exemplify a bunch of inconclusive evolution talk, talk which shows its assumptive quality right within itself, rather than accept the exceedingly strong scientific points of C&E, entropy, complexity, machine quality of the universe, and the science history of Israel and the Bible.

God is reality. The Bible is proven to be His Word. Evolution is dis-proven by its own writings, by science, by nature, and by the Bible.

Your talk is simply opposition to the truth.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: