Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845446 times)
Listener137

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:38:17 AM

I think the atheist there sadly wasn't trying to really understand your point, I am in a state of doubt on the question of god existing or not because of the theory that I believe to work better with our current understand in physics, I believe that the mirror universe is the most probable theory of being correct because it can be traced from mathematics perfectly so it can't be disproved by reasoning alone and in that view I don't see how god fits in the picture could you lend me your opinion on the matter?
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 08:02:41 AM

Religion is the belief in the very real power And philosophy is the model but scientific interpretation can never explain the idea and presence of God It's just their guess. Science is generally based on modern technology No one can give a real-life explanation and doubt will work for everyone.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:11:48 AM

No one can prove that God exists. I mean a scientific explanation!

And they cannot prove that he didn't exist. There is not any scientific proof for neither the two ways.
So, God might have existed or might have not  Grin
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 6656

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:35:15 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 03:35:32 PM by GazetaBitcoin

That's why you need to have faith. Religion is based on having faith. Otherwise you can just "hope" you will live and die.

God doesn't need to prove you anything. He is God. He already sent his son on Earth to be sacrificed.

Let's say you are God of ants. Would you feel you need to prove your existence?! I doubt Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:29:14 PM

"To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- KJV, Psalm 19:1
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:43:50 AM

Romans 1:20: "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse;" https://biblehub.com/romans/1-20.htm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:03:34 PM

"To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- KJV, Psalm 19:1

Wernher von Braun Was a nazi. God must be pretty cruel if nazi’s love him.

Alt Coiner
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:21:18 PM

That's why you need to have faith. Religion is based on having faith. Otherwise you can just "hope" you will live and die.

God doesn't need to prove you anything. He is God. He already sent his son on Earth to be sacrificed.

Let's say you are God of ants. Would you feel you need to prove your existence?! I doubt Smiley

Some people can't seem to admit or believe, that for whatever reason or another, that God truly exist.

I can't blame some people for doing so, because each and every person has their own reservations and story to tell, as to why they don't believe in God at some point in their life.

Nonetheless, I believe that these people are somehow just trying to challenge everyone, including God, to help convince themselves. Deep inside, they simply need some reassurance because they've somehow got frustrated and their faith in God had left them astray.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:36:27 PM

https://i.imgur.com/APzBtbE.jpg

Wernher von Braun Was a nazi. God must be pretty cruel if nazi’s love him.

Nobody is good enough to receive anything other than punishment from God.

This means that anybody can accept Jesus-salvation and be saved, missing most of the punishment.

What this shows us is that God is not cruel, but loving.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:34:29 PM

Nobody is good enough to receive anything other than punishment from God.

This means that anybody can accept Jesus-salvation and be saved, missing most of the punishment.

What this shows us is that God is not cruel, but loving.

Cool
Well I see you're still busy posting your silly god nonsense. What else is new.
Here ya go dude, have some quotes from folks that actually have a brain and think rationally.
I know it will have zero effect on repairing your sky fairy believing virus you are unfortunately afflicted with but hey,
who knows, you might get a laugh anyway....you're welcome....

Quote from: H L Mencken
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."

"Whenever a reporter is assigned to cover a Methodist conference, he comes home an atheist"

"Say what you like about the Ten Commandments, you must always come back to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them."

"What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell"

"The essence of science is that it is always willing to abandon a given idea for a better one; the essence of theology is that it holds its truths to be eternal and immutable.
To be sure, theology is always yielding a little to the progress of knowledge, and only a Holy Roller in the mountains of Tennessee would dare to preach today what the popes preached in the thirteenth century."

"The notion that science does not concern itself with first causes -- that it leaves the field to theology or metaphysics, and confines itself to mere effects -- this notion has no support in the plain facts.
If it could, science would explain the origin of life on earth at once -- and there is every reason to believe that it will do so on some not too remote tomorrow.
To argue that gaps in knowledge which will confront the seeker must be filled, not by patient inquiry, but by intuition or revelation, is simply to give ignorance a gratuitous and preposterous dignity."

"The truth is that Christian theology, like every other theology, is not only opposed to the scientific spirit; it is also opposed to all other attempts at rational thinking. Not by accident does Genesis 3 make
 the father of knowledge a serpent -- slimy, sneaking and abominable. Since the earliest days the church, as an organization, has thrown itself violently against every effort to liberate the body and mind of man.
 It has been, at all times and everywhere, the habitual and incorrigible defender of bad governments, bad laws, bad social theories, bad institutions.
 It was, for centuries, an apologist for slavery, as it was the apologist for the divine right of kings."

Quote from: Russell, Bertrand,
(1872-1970) English philosopher/considered the founder of analytic philosophy
"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence."

Quote from: Twain,  Mark   (Samuel Langhorne Clemens)
(1835-1910) American philosopher/humorist
"There are those who scoff at the school boy, calling him frivolous and shallow. Yet it was the schoolboy who said, "Faith is believing what you know ain't so."

"Most people can't bear to sit in church for an hour on Sundays. How are they supposed to live somewhere very similar to it for eternity?"

"Satan hasn't a single salaried helper; the Opposition employ a million."

"If Christ were here there is one thing he would not be -- a Christian."

"If the cholera or black plague should come to these shores, perhaps the bulk of the nation would pray to be delivered from it, but the rest would put their trust in The Health Board"

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 10:51:22 PM

Truthfully, the existence of God is vast topic for argument in our everyday life. But merely looking at nature and functions, the flow chart of nature, universe and all kinds of natural resources. Then I'm be able to be convinced that God exists. But researchers says God lives in human being, an inner force in human. Will still searching although.
Metamorphosis20

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:28:45 PM

This isn't about religion right? This is your belief and your faith. Many scientist can create so many things that is god like. As an example they can make robots with human abilities an all, and the most intriguing is how they make a sheep from another sheep if you have read about them replicating a sheep. They can achieved perfection thru time but there is something they cannot do, they can't make anything by words and dust only. Only the supreme being can do that. And that is God.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 01:25:57 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 01:51:41 AM by sirazimuth

...... They can achieved perfection thru time but there is something they cannot do, they can't make anything by words and dust only. Only the supreme being can do that. And that is God.

So which magic sky fairy god are you referring to there bud?
There's about a million of them and not one of them has a shred of scientific proof/evidence showing they exist.
All are about as real as the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Still waiting on my buddy BADecker to chime in with his usual canned preaching godswill claptrap to give me a good belly laugh.
And speaking of belly laughs, here's one I had a few years ago in my buddy's other godswill thread.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Pachacouti

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 09:02:18 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 09:34:41 AM by Pachacouti

Oh my... God! Proof at last. There is a god... only god would show how to bypass that stupid assed copcha on this site. I tried countless times to get the copcha to work, even clicking wrong pictures which the copcha ticked as correct, even though it was clearly wrong. For all it would take to change to a decent copcha that works instead of pissing of loyal member's, say's it all for the retard that thought this particular copcha was a good idea. Copcha's that work, yup, but repetitive never ending copcha's lose customers, FACT.

Anyway, seems I am not allowed to login using my origional bitcointalk username, account does not exist, yet here I am reading the profile of the very account claimed not to exist, in another tab.

Anyway, I have the proof. To obtain it, I had to push off a wiccan witch trying to mount me in my dreams, using physical force, hot n wet, while her friend sat at the corner of the bed. As each dream ended, 4 times, I woke up, only to fall back into the same dream, and push them off again, all within 20 minutes or so. The rage was felt by this wiccan witch, who realised the awful truth, god has physical presence in the dream world. But these wiccan masons are so small compared to what swept them aside as I dreamed of keeping the vampires from my door. I thought, how can I possibly defeat this invisible army of one?

This happened on the 2nd of January.

As I fell asleep, a bright idea dawned on me, thanks to the living god. A vampire Virus, targetting only those who have sold their soul to lucifer, who's masonic password is Hose Anna. Remember that 60's tune?

Oh my, and when I woke up and realised my thoughts create reality, I turn on the tv and hear of the first wiccan mason to die of Corona Virus.

Corona Virus. Made while I slept, as a man ate a dried deep fried vampire bat, (yes, vampire bat's do exist, they usually land on cows.) after eating raw fish. Three days before, an aquarian stated to a piscean called gavin retter, one letter short of a fretter, (something to be rid of) that the age of pisces is over, and this particular aquarian sealed the deal. All I realy did was have a dream, a premonition of what had arrived.

You want proof of God?

Look to the Nazca plains... see the monkey. It's arm's extended out, appearing to push down on something. What most consider to be it's tail, is the spiral, this spiral is the void in the dream world, you know, that part that pull's you down, ever faster, that makes you believe if you hit the bottom, you die. In your panic, you wake up, or you dont. Is that a tree you see? Is that the same tree that shall be torn in half? That same tree that took odins sight, and replaced it with another? That tree called igdrasil? The Apprentice pillar of Roslin? The Totem pole? The Maypole? After losing the sight, see the serpent race in man, written of in the Emerald tablet's of Thoth. Look to the Dogon of Mali, see the head dress, like a big H with hands. Notice this headress is on top of the wearer of said head-dress, who is symboliclly HELD DOWN, by a big H ontop of his head, just like the Nazca monkey, HOLDING SOMETHING DOWN.

Ah, the funky monkey...

The pachacouti tribe sacrificed 2 children from each of 250 tribes, in short, to ask the god pachacouti not to turn the world on it's head at the end of time. Nazca/Mayan time.

Wait a minute, I've been here before...

Cross back to egypt, and smack the egyptologist's in the face with the following:

ALL egyptologists say that the sphinx points to leo. NO IT DOES NOT. It is looking, and waiting for the Monkey king, for what most dont know, is that in lunar astrology, Leo is replaced by, yup, you guessed it, a monkey.

Earlier, in this thread, I mentioned the monkey. At that time I had no idea myself of what you now read.

So here we have a god called pachacouti who is not to turn the world on it's head at the end of time. WHY?

Because if I, born on 8.2.69, being the first monkey in this new age of aquarius, take the masonic initiation, like a demon getting into heaven, if i get into hell, i'll destroy them all.

For it's an upside down world to those with this sight that gives a fright, and why I CHOOSE not to turn the world on it's head. Pray what I have learned in my lifetime does NOT initiate me into the masonic vision, for then you'll know god. If not, you'll beg for him.

Proof? I'll make a new thread for this.

I'm back. And heard the sacrificed kid's plea, not to turn the world on it's head.

Njoi the virus, a masonic creation, made by that corrupt brethren called freemasonry.

I found god.

So will more.

Edit: In the movie Risen, Jesus walks and talks with the Roman as they walk up a cliff, notice they are surrounded by vampire bats!!!! FACT!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:09:47 PM

^^^ Good confession. But not appropriate for this thread. A whole lot of members here will tell you that it is not very scientific proof.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:57:31 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 12:41:09 PM by Pachacouti

Hahaha, So I Find A monkey in the Nazca plains is the same monkey as the Dogon of Mali, That same monkey sitting on top of the scales of judgement in the papyrus of Ani, that same monkey called Thoth, who claims: I, death, come, yet remain not', in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, That same monkey that holds your body down on a cross of tesyract's, That same Monkey the Sphinx is waiting to appear in the lunar sign of the lunar Monkey in 2012, Which incidently is NOT a YEAR of the monkey, yet existed in that time.

Masons all around me live in fear of what I have found, for they get to look me in the eye's, not on a screen. Keeping in mind, I've constantly provided proofs beyond most sensible people's comprehension, including that o so golden nougat, the seqoia tree, and pinus longavious tree that are older than the scientific explanation for the date of the so called great flood.

Before I throw you from the cross of tesyract's da-vinchi drew, into the burning pit, what will you see last?

Me. An image of God!

Edit: Badecker, show me your jesus who was to return?

I can tap your door. Can he?

I have been writing a book. Allow me, to provide further proof, proof provided by other's, some, older than the bible itself:

The Monkey is the height of mans intelligence.

The Origional Cadacus has a Monkey on top, to remind the medical profession what happens when they change our DNA to the point of corruption. Quite simply, the Monkey child has it's fathers DNA. If the fathers DNA was changed during it's lifetime, and has a Monkey child after the Father's DNA was changed, the Monkey child's DNA is the exact same DNA as the father's, before The father's DNA was changed. This is scientific fact.

In a nutshell, the Monkey's Dna is the reset button when the genetic manipulation goes pear-shaped, in other words, corrupted. The Monkeys DNA can be changed, but will reset through it's offspring, to the origional. This is why the modern Medical Cadacus does NOT have a Monkey on top, but the origional does. This is a medical secret.

Not to be disclosed lightly.

Japan has a monkey called Furious the monkey. Japanese Reiki recognise the Monkey mind. Ninjitsu speaks of locking up the monkey of your mind.

Chinese Lunar Astrology has a sign of the Monkey. The Monkey is the 9th sign of this Lunar cycle. The next time you try to see what the sphinx is looking for, try the Lunar calendar, as it awaits the Re-birth of the Nazca's 'new human', and points to this monkey sign. Astrologically, Pachacouti is a monkey re=born according to lunar Astrology. As above, so below. In western astrology, Aquarius is the ruler of the Underground. In Lunar astrology, the Monkey is ruler of the Underworld. Co-incidence?

The Egyptians have a Monkey on top of the scales of judgement in the Papyrus of Ani. Thoth is this Monkey who keeps the balance by weighing a book against a feather. The book is the book of your life, weighed against the feather of truth. Your heart is in one jar, your soul is in the other. Thoth, the scribe is also Death.

The Dogon have a head dress that looks like a big capital H with hands and feet. On top of this cross you lay, held down in a paralysed state. The force on top of you has red Eye's. A force represented by the image of the nazca Monkey in that same holding down of Jesus on the cross of tesyract's. Jesus's brother was just James.

Death enters from the left and exit's through the right. Respect this vision for they do not look directly into the eyes, lowered they were as they searched, in a respectful way. To quote Thoth's Emerald Tablet's: I, Death, come, yet remain not. Here we have Thoth's admission to being Death, whilst also pointing out, he remains not.

If we move over to the Nazca lines, we see lots of lines running hundreds of miles. Among them are several images. A spider, a bird, and a Monkey, amongst others. Take a good look at the Monkey. Here we see what appear's to be a Monkey pushing down with both hands. The Monkey's tail appears to be coiled up. Maybe this coil is not the Monkeys tail, as to the left of the Monkeys right leg is what could also be interpreted as it's tail. So what's with the spiral? Let's just assume that the Monkey's tail is the spiral for now. The Dogon also worshipped a god called Dada, Dada's image is of a spider. That same egyptian Goddess Neith. Both create the universe by weaving.

In a documentary, Secrets of the Incas, Bill Sullivan found a code, how to interpret the secret's of the Inca's, and why the Inca tribe, the Pachacouti, sacrificed their children to their god, also called Pachacouti. A myth begins with a rain lasting 30 days and 30 nights, Followed by a vision of a giant man, Veracocha's brother, Veracoche, holding a staff in one hand and a concho in the other. So Pachacouti decides to climb the hill to speak to this image of a man, asking him not to have a 'Pachacouti' or over-turning of space-time. Veracoche is Veracocha's brother. Each is a planet, Jupiter, and Saturn. Who represents which planet I do not know. Pachacouti turn's out to be Veracocha's son, or at least they were  father and son on earth at some point in time. As above, So below. When the two planets were in alignment, the Inca empire started, when they re-aligned, the Inca empire was destroyed. The same tribe worshipped a hill in the shape of a Condor, That same bird of the Nazca Plane. Pachacouti, monkey king, is said to be a human reborn in 2012, at the end of but one of 24 calendars, the end of time.

In another documentary, Timewave 2013, The Odyssey part 2, Pachacouti is described as a turning over of the earth, with the return of the luminous ones.

Imagine being this new human. The first realisation of this is that you feel an oddity, seperate from the whole. Then a doctor says you are different, but explains nothing that makes sense, only that your life will be made very difficult, due to excess energies in a body, energies created by a chemical produced by the body to make up for its inability to produce fat. People treat you different, yet you soldier on, unaware of anything new, or being new. Strange Happening's occur, best described as super natural, or unexplained. Your 6 year old child asks, why do people look at you different? You answer, because I'm a stranger here, an unfamiliar face. But they look at you the same back home is the reply. Only after this do you realise the extent of this truth. Those who practise the occult arts point out you dont have an aura, or they cant see it. You point out maybe another skilled occultist has hidden it, then realise they cant see it, because its all around them. The one thing you do sense however, with 100% accuracy, is their fear. A fear that reveal's their connection to each other, a connection you dont have, or at least, were unaware of. Maybe it's that you already knew and dont care for those who damn their unborn child's soul. Maybe it's because you know you've done all this before, time after time, and will do again. Until the end of time. Mayan time. When you get the message, not to turn the world on it's head, the child sacrificing can stop. So many dead children just to ask one person not to turn the world on its head. As it has been pointed out, that's an awful way to send a message. But it would take this kind of evil for the message to travel so far into the future to be heard by all, including, the one it is intended for.

You did get the message, didn't you?

Let all continuing this child sacrificing have their blood-lines erased from all time, past, present and future, from the point where the message is received by the one it is intended for. And let thoths curse fall on those revealing his secrets to the un-initiated.

I got the message.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 04:35:46 PM

^^^ You are totally looking in the wrong direction for "Scientific proof that God exists." Or, you are far, far, from complete about it.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:45:37 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 06:36:38 PM by Pachacouti

Man, I so missed this place..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but BADecker clearly believe's in his version of GOD. Well, Since the bible clearly point's out that Satan would only bow to the MOST high, and hence was cast to hell by, wait for it, the 7th god AFTER the MOST high. 6 God's existed previous to Badecker's little brother, called Jaweh, who also had a wife called Asher. So Satan was cast down because he was not allowed to bow to one proven to be higher than JAWEH.

Few know the real story of stonehenge. Try this for historical proof. So Asher lay on the bluestones of Atlantis whilst having intercourse with her father as he slit the throat of a young boy whilst insemminating his daughter, as the first ray's of the moon began to make the young blood shine as it poured between her leg's. Asher, WIFE OF GOD.

As the wessex were being defeated by the druid's, x amount of miles away, during the battle to kill Asher's unborn monster child, a young jesuit called Jesus sat with his mother mary (claimed to be one of 2 magdalene's) in order to destroy the old 5 pointed star, symbol for the blue lodge, and replace it with the cross we now know today. So dont be stating I'm going in the wrong direction, because I know if god is the light, then his number is indeed 666, the number of the sun, according to your jewish leader's of today, and all those names pronounced by the jews reflect the other names of satan, and as so many are keen to point out, you cant have one without the other.. If you like to look at the devils mass video, you will hear every name you know, yet spoken as god, yet, Badecker wont admit, god by definition is the seventh son of the true creator that satan admitted he would bow to.

The proof is simple. It's in every story corrupted by freemasonry, as they roamed the planet destroying culture after culture, steaing their notes on each culture's diety, and writing the bible as their own version of event's, as is easily recognised in the fact that the most evil society that ever existed, exist's using passwords from the bible. The MONKEY is the god you fear the most. And why the medical profession did not place it in it's rightfull place as the height of mans intelligence.

It's in every country, albeit almost erased. The Monkey King of lunar astrology is higher than the lion king, for it is clever enough to hold YOU down, try asking the lion king to do that forever....

The scientific proof is the monkey of the nazca plains exist's for us to speak of. More than 3 people can see it. More than three people can see the payrus of Ani. The medical profession know why they cant place the monkey on their cadacus like the 3000 year old version found in egypt.  So many proofs all over the world are staring you in the face. The return of jesus, as I previously mentioned, is actually the return of lucifer, now I cant be going in the wrong direction if I can state:

What is this insanity? I am dead, yet I cannot be for I am god...'

Now go read the proof titled The Vision of Hermes, by Thoth. Or Hermes Thrice greates. Then tell me Badecker, that YOU know god when you wont admit you'll be held down on that cross of tesyract's like everyone else. I hope i meet you in person one day, that you can look into my eye's and BOW.

Edit, fixed a few spelling mistake's, then thought of a very good question for my invisbible friend BADecker:

Are you a preist? A simple yes or no will suffice. Because if you are not a preist you are not fully qualified to teach ME.

Edit 2: Now if the first initiation held by freemasonry in the great pyramid is 64.000 years old, that ritual being the right of Mithras, then the bible must have existed then in order for the bro's to aknowledge the biblical password's no?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:56:49 PM

^^^ Satan tricked Eve into thinking that God wasn't as great as he (Satan) was. He has tricked people into thinking that there is something like 64,000 years, or 13.5 billion years.

Moses, with God's guidance, understands that the universe since the creation of time, is about 7,500-u-o. I say "understands," because Moses is alive with God in Paradise.

Poor Freemasonry. So mixed up about something so simple.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:09:47 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 08:50:03 PM by Pachacouti

I agree...

Now tell me about God's wife, preist BADecker lol, cause I have done nothing but find proof's of god. I know what happens to the soul should it see the mighty face, that same mighty face as portrayed in the movie Dr Strange as his astral form is pushed out of his body, and he traverse's the multi-verse. I know, because it is a step I remember traversing before I came to this life. It was fleeing from this sight that would shatter my soul should I face it, that BROUGHT my SOUL to this BODY. It is why I seek. But it is not GOD I seek, for I saw god. I am smart enough to know I dont need to have faith that the bible exists. I KNOW it does. I am smart enough to know I do not NEED to believe in god, for he know's my search is for one answer, to the following question:

How will we survive this?

Personally I add 'Who is this WE that I ask will survive, if i am not one with you?

I do not need to believe in a god that everyone else believe's in, for I would simply use the energies produced by those who do, in order to gain the same cause and effect, knowing magnetism works in this fashion. God know's me as I know God, I dont need to believe in God knowing he exist's. Knowing those who have sold their soul, believe themselve's dead, yet cant be, because THEY believe they are god. I get the same results knowing this alone.

The reason my proof's are sound, is because YOU, never mind any freemason, cannot compete with MY or anyone else's (who still has their's) SOUL.

Your god is the masonically created god called yahweh. The 7th son of the true one who can traverse the circle.

Few know that Riddick of the Chronical's of Riddick movie is selling the Monkey Aquarian way of thinking. This is revealed by freemasonic tv, when one understand's that Riddick, a FURIAN is a reflected image of the Japanese Monkey called Furious... mymy...

Monkey Magic... Hit 70's tv.

You seem to have lost all sense of time. Me, I understand the universe as a mental construct created by our mind's. I understand fully that time does NOT exist, yet all thing's exist in TIME, each in it's proper place. Everyone that ever existed still lives in their place in time.

For time and Space are the same thing. The Fourth Dimension. What would you do if the first ever rocket sent out to the furthest reaches of everything, finally reaches the other side, and come's out of all of our face's at the same time? This question arise's from the statement that if one could travel fast enough to get to the other side of the universe, we'd see our-self.

Now, look at my date of birth.

God is in the rain.

H20.

H, being the 8th letter of the alphabet, 2 being the devine twin god's (Hetu and Tetu, who find the soul of RA), being the first number represented by two 1's. Water is two atoms that become 8 electrons. The Zero that the hebrew's and jews wont admit, that being the signature of god, is the 15th letter of the alphabet, 15 being the number of SATURN, That same Father TIME of the Nazca, Pachacouti and Maya, as is Chronos.

At the end of the age of pisces, a bro screwed up on a deal with the de'il. He gave the secret away before he realised he had. Upon realising his mistake, he tried to do a deal, then acted as though he had any bargaining chips left, then, realising that mistake opted to slam his door in my face saying, dont worry, if we cant get your kid's, we'll get your grand children.

What he did not know is this: 69 is at the end of my date of birth, it is the sign of pisces turned 15 minutes of my circle of time. I am currently half way through this circle.

In Western Solar Astrology, Aquarius is the ruler of the Underground. In Chinese Lunar astrology, the Monkey is ruler of the Underworld. I AM both.

The ruler of the Underworld is the Soul of the Sun, NOT the spirit called god by freemasons. YOUR god is a spirit, NOT a SOUL.

If freemasons sold their soul, They'd know the sold soul is called SOULD, in egypt. That set of eye's looking out from that maypole, totem pole, apprentice pillar, tree of igdrasil, in this form, the Djed pillar. Held by what exactly? (hint, a monkey)

Now what's the chance of there being Approx 144.000 minutes between my mother's date of birth and mine? For she was born on 02.02.1957.

Now let me show you my lady of light.

She, my 2nd daughter was born on 22.02.1998. This year, her birthdate is 22.02.2020.

In two years time, her birthdate is 22.02.2022.

No other on earth can do that!!!

Beg's the question who the 144.000 who are to be saved, since the jews/hebrews wont admit the signature of god, that being a 0 or O, meaning there's really only room for 144. Now since 144.000 years is the time it takes the Sun to traverse 4 degree's of it's own orbit of it's twin dark star, as relected by sirius twin star system...

BADecker, what you know of god is masonic. That is not GOD. They are known as the FALASHA, or those who bring the evil eye, as is proven thus:

Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva.

So the son of god you sell is infact the 'all seeing eye of Vishnu'.

Edit: corrections

Edit: I guess it's fair for me to say, I have provided enough proof to prove the existance of BADecker's son of GOD, that being the all seing eye of Vishnu, which freemasons seem to speak of so much lately.. it's a shame the aliens who abduct people only pick those who can see the eye in the sky.

I was asked a question.

If I knew this planet was dying, and I had a chance to get to another planet, knowing on my arrival, I would be chopped up and disected, would I choose to die here, or on another planet.

I choose to die here, and pay my way after.

Fuck them alien seeing freaks.
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: