Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Pachacouti

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:39:19 AM

Your book is a book of wiccan magic, of vampirism, and sexual deviancy. 

God exists. Jaweh is 7th from the throne of the almighty.

This heirarchy is taken from the bible, in particular, the tables of angels and demons. In them is the monkey you deny.

Jesus is the all seeing eye.

Go fuck yourself, am done here, I've revealed the masonic secrets revealed to me, an uninitiated monkey, bringing the curse upon all wiccans. Including you, son of a mason and wiccan alike.

Your indignation and contempt for the word of god, is blatantly obvious, in that you deny all not like you, just like wiccan masons do.

Your just as bad as them.

Sex case.

God is proven by you making us pray to god to devour your soul

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 02:50:23 PM

I do not need proof of the existence of God I believe in god is one you must know the earth, the sun and planets were created by Allah Almighty hear to a man if you think clearly there you are sure to ask yourself to what I created god he can not be seen if you are still alive when you die and go to heaven there to see the creator of the whole universe.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:31:12 PM

Ah, oh man. May I guide the eye to google a video: Lost city of the Monkey KING! That same monkey who is to be reborn in 2012.

So it is fair for me to say, jesus was a monkey in the flesh, hah, cause thats what all ancient cultures believed. The only difference in who is coming back is in name alone.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:32:43 PM

I'm trying to finish up here, because I have seriously found myself. That I cannot deny, is knowing that, according to western/eastern astrology, a person born on 8.2.69 is a monkey aquarian, ruler of the underground/underworld. The ruler of the underworld in egyptian godology, is RA. Ra in chinese astrology, is the Monkey. The on Earth version of Ra is Re-Atum. The transformation of Re-Atum to Ra, is derived thus: Re-Atum translated is Ra AMEN, source of the bible's Amen, AMEN!

You really have no idea what it's like BADecker. The return of someone whom literature point's to. A year of return to look to as the sphinx and the moai look to, the sign of the lunar monkey. This is why nothing is ever found, too busy using the Sun, instead of the moon, forgetting the three pyramids are a pyramid of the sun, a pyramid of the moon, and a pyramid of the feathered serpent. To be saved, one just needs to understand the yakuza. They dont kill those they deem stupid, those still with a soul, who know nothing of their vision. being this person WITH a soul is THE saving grace. Having enough faith not to choose the darkened way.

Imagine what would be going through Jesus's mind if he was here right now. He'd be lost in a world of lie's and deception, created by your brethren. He'd be as wise AS serpent's, but not one. He'd remember the journey from death into life, and he'd know what they'd all deny. That those you break bread with, ARE that serpent race in man. The cross is a serpent symbol, and why jesus was nailed to one, by the serpentiomans, (romans) He may reveal himself to you, but you'd cast him aside as you do me, because I dont fit the narrative.

But this the 21st century, and evil should be fought with a different kind of evil...

Bring on Furious the Monkey, the Monkey mind in me.

And again, please dont take my below the belt comments personally, they're just figuritive ways of coming across as i would while we are chinking beers Wink

Amen = Egyptian goddess or WATER. kinda like why you use holy water in the first place.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:51:00 PM

^^^ I can easily show you what you are talking like. Here it is, even though this might be only a small part of it: http://www.luminist.org/archives/.

Again. The historical records known as the Bible, go back to Moses about 1500 BC. Moses, a prince of Egypt having access to the records of all times before Egypt, while at the same time being called by God, was given power by God to do great things for God and God's people.

One of the best things that Moses did was to show us the timeline of the world, from when God created the universe, up to the time of Israel's entrance into the Promised Land.

From that point we can follow the timeline (with difficulty) to the present, on our own, through archeological digs and outside historical records.

Our current, popular Bible is corrupted in a tiny, tiny way that it doesn't quite show the years accurately. We are blessed that we have the records of Josephus and the Septuagint that show the timeline almost exact.

All you have is a bunch of talk. What you call records has no strength. It's like the science fiction listed at the website I provided above.

Now don't get me wrong. It doesn't bother me one little bit that you think as you do. You are welcome to all the fiction that you want. It will be on your own head in the Judgment. And if you have followers, their destruction will be on your head along with their own heads, in the Judgment. I wouldn't want to take that freedom from you. Even God doesn't want to take your freedom from you... so that you change when you don't want to change.

However, when you are in the torment of Hell, even God won't want to listen to your complaining cries throughout eternity. Rather, He will leave you entirely, then, just as you are essentially asking Him to by pushing Him away from you in your beliefs now.

The universe acts as a machine of machines. Machines have makers. God is the Maker of machine universe. One of the simpler proofs for God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:37:20 PM

Sorry to say my opinions, there is no God. There is no Adam and Eve. Bible is only manmade to trick people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:29:48 AM

Sorry to say my opinions, there is no God. There is no Adam and Eve. Bible is only manmade to trick people.

What do you base your opinion on?

The Bible is a record of the history of a nation... Israel. The history of Israel shows us a nation that has been destroyed and come back again, against all odds.

The Bible has influenced the lives of billions over the years. How could it be trickery and be so strong? For example. The Bible is the most printed book anywhere. It has more than twice as many copies as the next most printed book. Why would people print a book of stories if there wasn't some kind of power in it?

But that is talk about the Bible. It isn't science, except for the odds of it happening the way it did. As we are getting into science about God, we of the science age are coming closer to proving God than any other age. For example, everything in the universe is machinery. The construction of the universe is machines upon machines and within machines. There are mechanical levers and energy levers, just as you find in the various man-made machines. But universe machines are way more complex.

Nobody ever heard of a machine being made by accident. The more complex the machine, the more complex its maker... complex in thought, design, and capability.

All man-made machines are taken, by man, out of the machinery of the universe. There is nothing that man does and makes that is not a machine of sorts, and is not taken out of stuff of the universe. It is only in the age of science that we are finally recognizing, with scientific precision, that everything is complex machinery of highly complex design.

Machines have makers. They don't just pop into existence without a maker. The machine-Maker of the universe is God. Why would this Maker have to be God? Because the power and ability that this universe-maker would have to have to make this complexity, fits our definition of the word "God."

Having an opinion that God doesn't exist, is to have an opinion against science.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 03:22:01 PM

By now you'd have seen the Lost city of the Monkey king. Strange how out of the Many cultures that point out a new human will be re-born, a monkey aquarian, cultures that existed before the bible, all pointing to a Monkey King being re-born. Only in the paedophiliac book called the bible is this made out to be a man. Strange that a succubus or incubus gave birth to a human freak called jesus in a virginial way, since sleeping with either succubus or incubus IS how mary got pregger's...

Thousands of years ago, succubus or incubus was how people had babies, and women's religions killed anyone who dared say it was him that did it.

I do make sense BADecker, you dont, you cant argue with the amount of people that have read your pish.

God is a MONKEY you know and others fear will live with them, hold them, and live with them always... holding them down on the cross of tesyract's.

This is from books far older than your paedo book, which is nothing more than a license to kill your firstborn. And fuck with kiddies.

Your lies are backed up by masonic sex case's everywhere, but NO-ONE else. FACT.

God is proven indeed.

Your all praying you dont get the virus. I hope you all do.

It's not a dead person your praying to.

Oh wait a minute.. god is not a person.

I found god jaweh is NOT god the almighty blah blah, but 7th after.

The Monkey KING will look you in the eve's forever upon your death.

God has nothing to do with it.

Freak babysacrificers do.

Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva.
Father, Son (jesus, aka all seeing eye), Lucifer.

Nuff sed.

I proved the Monkey king. Just wait till you see the statue, buried for now, but currently being dug up. Too big to move, so how did they move it to bury it? They buried it because masons fear the monkey, and cannot escape him. Bet on it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:40:29 PM

I do make sense BADecker, you dont, you cant argue with the amount of people that have read your pish.

Now why would I want to argue with you? Lol! You are doing a good enough job of arguing with yourself. Cheesy

Cool

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 05:29:02 PM

Eh. The word "God" can be looked at as an abstraction and the concept or the term is limited by the very narrow perceptions and systems associated with the languages we use to describe the entity. How vague and incomplete, our definition.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:56:29 PM

Machines have makers. They don't just pop into existence without a maker. The machine-Maker of the universe is God. Why would this Maker have to be God? Because the power and ability that this universe-maker would have to have to make this complexity, fits our definition of the word "God."
Issues with your argument:

1. Your classification of the universe as a machine would allow anything to be classified as a machine, so it is not meaningful.
2. You have not shown that a machine must have a maker and cannot exist without one. You assume it based on your biased observations. Lack of observations of a black swan do not prove that one doesn't exist.
3. You say that a god must be the creator of the universe because it is able to create it. That does not preclude something else from creating the universe. Perhaps your god found or inherited or even stole the universe after something else created it?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:45:04 PM

Issues with your argument:

1. Your classification of the universe as a machine would allow anything to be classified as a machine, so it is not meaningful. - You are starting to get it. Even energies lever off other energies.
2. You have not shown that a machine must have a maker and cannot exist without one. You assume it based on your biased observations. Lack of observations of a black swan do not prove that one doesn't exist. - There is no example whatsoever of a machine existing without a maker. Yet there are  countless examples of machines where we know who the maker is. Scientifically, when the odds are zero in one direction, and countless in the other direction... science considers that to be proof.
3. You say that a god must be the creator of the universe because it is able to create it. That does not preclude something else from creating the universe. Perhaps your god found or inherited or even stole the universe after something else created it?

I didn't really say that. If something else created the universe, then the "something else" is God. Why? The nature of the universe is such that it would take a God by our dictionary and encyclopedia definition of "God" to create it. My god doesn't have anything to do with it. We are talking about God... He who is everybody's God... even the God of those who don't understand that God exists.

Cool

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:27:08 AM

1. Your classification of the universe as a machine would allow anything to be classified as a machine, so it is not meaningful. - You are starting to get it. Even energies lever off other energies.
2. You have not shown that a machine must have a maker and cannot exist without one. You assume it based on your biased observations. Lack of observations of a black swan do not prove that one doesn't exist. - There is no example whatsoever of a machine existing without a maker. Yet there are  countless examples of machines where we know who the maker is. Scientifically, when the odds are zero in one direction, and countless in the other direction... science considers that to be proof.

Your "countless examples" consist only of man-made machines. What about machines that are not man-made? Can you show that they also have makers? There are certainly many more examples of machines that are not man-made than there are of man-made machines, so if it were actually true that you could use odds to prove something in this case, you would still be wrong.

I didn't really say that. If something else created the universe, then the "something else" is God. Why? The nature of the universe is such that it would take a God by our dictionary and encyclopedia definition of "God" to create it. My god doesn't have anything to do with it. We are talking about God... He who is everybody's God... even the God of those who don't understand that God exists.

You don't know that the universe was created by the entity that you call "God". The fact that "the nature of the universe is such that it would take a God [to create it]" does not imply that God created it. You believe that God created it because you assume that there is and always has been exactly one entity (God) capable of creating the universe. I reject that assumption because there is no good reason to accept it.

Furthermore, you are begging the question. Your statement "If something else created the universe, then the 'something else' is God"  defines God as that which created the universe, and elsewhere you try to prove that God created the universe. In other words, you are trying to prove that God created the universe by using a definition of God as the creator of the universe.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:03:48 AM

2. You have not shown that a machine must have a maker and cannot exist without one. You assume it based on your biased observations. Lack of observations of a black swan do not prove that one doesn't exist. - There is no example whatsoever of a machine existing without a maker. Yet there are  countless examples of machines where we know who the maker is. Scientifically, when the odds are zero in one direction, and countless in the other direction... science considers that to be proof.

Your "countless examples" consist only of man-made machines. What about machines that are not man-made? Can you show that they also have makers? There are certainly many more examples of machines that are not man-made than there are of man-made machines, so if it were actually true that you could use odds to prove something in this case, you would still be wrong.
Can you show even one example of a machine that you absolutely know does not have a maker? Our vast experience is that machines have makers, without even one example of a machine not having a maker.

You don't know that the universe was created by the entity that you call "God". The fact that "the nature of the universe is such that it would take a God [to create it]" does not imply that God created it.
You seem to be attempting to bring my God into it. My God is not applicable. The Creator is simply God. Machines have makers. The machine universe is complex enough that a man can't create it, except, perhaps, if he is God. That wouldn't be you, would it?

You believe that God created it because you assume that there is and always has been exactly one entity (God) capable of creating the universe. I reject that assumption because there is no good reason to accept it.
Here is the good reason to accept it. We, being of the universe, only know the things of the universe. God, in creating the universe would have to be outside of it during the creation of it. We know only one thing about outside-the-universe. That one thing is "outside-the-universe." Since God created the universe, and since He was outside at the time He created, and since the outside is one (at least to our understanding), God is One.

Furthermore, you are begging the question. Your statement "If something else created the universe, then the 'something else' is God"  defines God as that which created the universe, and elsewhere you try to prove that God created the universe. In other words, you are trying to prove that God created the universe by using a definition of God as the creator of the universe.

Actually, you are giving God an additional name. You are calling Him "God," and you are calling Him "Something Else." Machines have makers.

Cool

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:35:28 AM

Can you show even one example of a machine that you absolutely know does not have a maker? Our vast experience is that machines have makers, without even one example of a machine not having a maker.
So here are examples of non-manmade machines with no maker: ribosomes (protein synthesizer), clouds (electrical generator), rivers (rock crusher), rain (irrigation). Of course I could go on and this list would be much longer than your list of machines with makers. Our vast experience is that most machines do not have makers, but you choose to ignore them in order to support your premise.

You believe that God created it because you assume that there is and always has been exactly one entity (God) capable of creating the universe. I reject that assumption because there is no good reason to accept it.
Here is the good reason to accept it. We, being of the universe, only know the things of the universe. God, in creating the universe would have to be outside of it during the creation of it. We know only one thing about outside-the-universe. That one thing is "outside-the-universe." Since God created the universe, and since He was outside at the time He created, and since the outside is one (at least to our understanding), God is One.
Ok, I get it. Part of your definition of God includes everything outside of the universe. I still reject your assumption because we don't know anything about anything outside of our universe, or even that an "outside-the-universe" exists. Furthermore, even if we assume that there is an "outside-the-universe", we don't know whether it created the universe or it was created along with the universe.

Actually, you are giving God an additional name. You are calling Him "God," and you are calling Him "Something Else." Machines have makers.

Simply stated, it is a logical fallacy to say that the creator is God, therefore God created everything. It's called begging the question. Also, stating that "machines have makers" over and over doesn't make it true.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:14:26 AM

Eh. The word "God" can be looked at as an abstraction and the concept or the term is limited by the very narrow perceptions and systems associated with the languages we use to describe the entity. How vague and incomplete, our definition.

Exactly! We barely describe God because we are so weak. In addition, with all the distractions in life, people are drawn away from searching for God to find out what He is like.

God is the creator. Then, He is the Savior. Then He is the Seeker Who tries to find lost people to save them. Wouldn't it be easier to simply start over? This shows that God is loving towards all the people He made.

Romans 11:33:
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:53:01 AM

So here are examples of non-manmade machines with no maker: ribosomes (protein synthesizer), clouds (electrical generator), rivers (rock crusher), rain (irrigation). Of course I could go on and this list would be much longer than your list of machines with makers. Our vast experience is that most machines do not have makers, but you choose to ignore them in order to support your premise.
Prove that these machines have no maker. The Antikythera mechanism is a machine that is over 2,000 years old. We don't know who the maker was. Maybe it didn't have a maker, right? Are you serious?

Ok, I get it. Part of your definition of God includes everything outside of the universe. I still reject your assumption because we don't know anything about anything outside of our universe, or even that an "outside-the-universe" exists. Furthermore, even if we assume that there is an "outside-the-universe", we don't know whether it created the universe or it was created along with the universe.
I didn't say that I define God as everything outside the universe. We don't even know if the word "everything" is even a word that we can use to describe "what" is outside the universe. Non-universal things are so extremely different than things of the universe, that we don't have a way of even considering them intelligently. So, we are in somewhat of agreement about outside-the-universe.

The point is, machines have makers. There are two observations regarding machines. We know who the makers of some of them are, and we don't know who the makers of other of them are. The thing that we can't even conceive of is that machines come into existence without a maker. But that idea - some machines don't have makers - actually fits the outside-the-universe God idea, because we barely understand the concept of o-t-u at all, just like we barely understand the concept of machines without makers.

Simply stated, it is a logical fallacy to say that the creator is God, therefore God created everything. It's called begging the question. Also, stating that "machines have makers" over and over doesn't make it true.

Try fitting a Ford Piston into a Chev engine. First we have no universe. Then we have a highly complex universe, the parts of which work together well, with a physics that can't be broken. All this made by something outside of the universe that we can't even conceive of. Even if God is a corporation, still one God. But since we can't even conceive of what o-t-u would be like, all we understand is one o-t-u... one God.

Perhaps after thousands of years, and much attempting - like we haven't been trying for thousands of years already - we will finally find a machine without a maker. This concept goes entirely against any idea of machines and machinery. You seem to be moving in the direction of religion when you talk like this.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:03:09 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2020, 08:33:35 AM by Pachacouti

Now why would I want to argue with you? Lol! You are doing a good enough job of arguing with yourself. Cheesy

Cool

The scientific proof is impossible, for god is NOT of this earth, never mind this dimension.

I'll say it again. The Baby Sacrificing can stop. The Monkey got the message, born of:

Father, Son, Holy Ghost

God, Jesus, Lucifer

Brahma Vishnu SHiva.

A Monkey king that is to return at the end of mayan time, this is the closest we can get to 'who' is coming back, taken from all other cultures wiped out by freemasons, and the church, your paedophilac brethren, to sell their brand of who is coming back, with one flaw.

Even Jesus at one point had the higher intelligence in man, the Monkey MIND.

Whomever is irrelevant, for it's obvious when ancient culture's are studied. A new Human, a monkey aquarian, will return at the end of time. Now since the end of time by most account's has been accepted by most to be 2012, it begs the question, who's time is up, what end of time? We are all still here!

But as unwitting initiator Nick Splinter Smith knows, he unwittingly initiated a knowledgeable Monkey in 2012, in a year that was not a year of the monkey, creating the end of YOUR brethrens time.

You see, when I look at a little girls drawing, I see a wall of fire. I see a black cross casting a shadow on the flames, the little girl on her knee's praying. Primary crayon drawing, burnt into my mind, for this is my ex partner, all grown up. I'm having sex with her, and stretch oout my arms while holding her hand's, and she freaks. I only saw the drawing but 10 years after, wondering why she freaked. I got buddist monks bowing to me in the fuckin street, saying over and over, we're not worthy.

At a funeral, I see my deceased friend's sis look at me, and she too SAW.

Then I get bro's talking to me about your holy spirit, lucifer. Many point out Lucifer is aqaurian, being ruled by saturn, keeper of YOUR, and the rest of us's time. My date of birth IS the numbers that lead to light.

Stick with your small mind, honest, you too are one with the infinite brain, which devided itself up into lot's of smaller versions of itself, that it may have company. Jesus is nothing more than death of ego. That same ego YOU cant let go of, PRETENDING you love Jesus. Seems to me you have commited some seriously nasty shit on someone to go on about jesus the way you do. If you remember correctly, I was left in charge of this thread by the op, because I am qualified to point out only a MONKEY KING is to return, as is PROVEN, by many people all over the world, many whom believe in GOD.

Oh, look, he's been found. Google Lost city of the Monkey king.

Just look at every hand-over of the Isis space station. See each masonic astronaut's left hand over right signifying the end of their time? That time is now.

YOU FEAR THIS MONKEY, AS DO ALL HEATHEN WHO WORSHIP THE FALSE IMAGE ON A CROSS!

That image of a man on a cross is NOT god, but created by people, so keep jesus out of it for once, cause he's a sexual deviant, proven by your book.

This is why you try to convert those who are stupid enough to even read your pish.

Long live the MONKEY KING. I got the meassage.

The return of your son of god is nothing more than the rebirth of an aquarian monkey.

This means Jesus is alive today, born an aquarian monkey. I prefer the name RA, but I'll stick with Pachacouti here, a MONKEY reborn in 2012.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:17:04 AM

Cool

The scientific proof is impossible, for god is NOT of this earth, never mind this dimension.

I'll say it again. The Baby Sacrificing can stop. The Monkey got the message, born of:

Okay. You said it again. So, I will show you the link again. Here it is - http://www.luminist.org/archives/.

Keep up your good science fiction work with all the rest of the sci-fi jokers. However, in the judgment you will be so disappointed with yourself for wasting your life on your sci-fi stuff, when you could have been out there working for God, and getting a reward for it following the judgment.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:35:01 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2020, 01:04:35 PM by Pachacouti

You lose, by not accepting time, die loser, I've proven the Monkey GOD, good enough for me.. and all else with eye's to see, and WILL SEE

Deny Sequoia Tree, God's creation. Deny Pinus Longavious, Another of God's creation, that's two proofs alone, but the fact Jesus and his followers are sexual deviant's, is proven by the bible... why not comment on that? YOU LOSE PAEDO.
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: