Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Pachacouti

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:49:01 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2020, 09:00:22 AM by Pachacouti

Ps, typing too fast, and too early. The church is finito. The church of Lucifer won, as is obvious with BADecker preaching a sexual deviant as our saviour. Your not supposed to be saved. But this is how it is: Freemasonry wrote the bible, and forced it upon people using the knight's templar. They came back from the east travelling the origional silk road, selling dope back then as now. Freemasonry's 18th degree password, Hose-Anna proves they worship Lucifer. Google it. They know we die, and come back. Over and over. To damn your firstborns eternal soul is to make them the scapegoats for masonic/wiccan/christian abuse, by abusing these 1st born, freemasonry appears to have a purpose.

Alas, all is not lost, for there is and always will be but ONE soul, and  One Spirit. They sold their soul to be one with a spirit, they call god. The spirit die's, explaing why their spirit will disappear from the blue lodge on death, for it is the soul that is eternal, and cannot die.

Get it right. I've been here before. The place I prepared for you is dying at your hands.

BADecker, you cannot compete with my soul.

Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva
Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Your Dad, You, And the blood that flows, from father to son, aka lucifer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:56:35 PM

Ps:

What I have really done the last few years, is point to WHOEVER it is that was to be reborn. The discovery of the City of the Monkey GOD proves one thing: The Pachacouti were correct in that they stated their GOD, Pachacouti, would indeed be reborn in 2012. A monkey reborn as the 'NEW HUMAN'.

In a year that is NOT a year of the monkey.

Now go find WHEN this lost city was discovered. For it led to me discovering the Monkey God in me. Yup, pure co-incidence I will admit, my being ruler of the underground in solar astrology, and ruler of the underworld in lunar astrology. Both astrology's taken from the bible, itself, a book of the TARO., or TORAH.

All you have done is remain stuck in the past with no proof's of your son of this god, because you are not me, and I am not one with the serpent race you serve. But rest assured, they can hear me, they just cant figure out which of them thought what?

When I rise in the west, you will know who I AM. Aquarius. The end of sacrifice is NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:48:28 AM

^^^ Have you compiled your stuff into a book, yet. Newagers like this kind of stuff. You might be able to make a few bucks off it. I mean, since you are going to Hell anyway, why not make some money here?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 04:38:07 AM

Your "countless examples" consist only of man-made machines. What about machines that are not man-made? Can you show that they also have makers? There are certainly many more examples of machines that are not man-made than there are of man-made machines, so if it were actually true that you could use odds to prove something in this case, you would still be wrong.
Can you show even one example of a machine that you absolutely know does not have a maker? Our vast experience is that machines have makers, without even one example of a machine not having a maker.
So here are examples of non-manmade machines with no maker: ribosomes (protein synthesizer), clouds (electrical generator), rivers (rock crusher), rain (irrigation). Of course I could go on and this list would be much longer than your list of machines with makers. Our vast experience is that most machines do not have makers, but you choose to ignore them in order to support your premise.
Prove that these machines have no maker.
Your entire argument rests on the claim that "our vast experience is that machines have makers". I have shown that you cannot identify the maker(s) of most machines, so you can't say that "our vast experience is that machines have makers". You believe that "machines have makers" because you are limiting "machines" to only those that are man-made. The problem arises when you generalize "all man-made machines have makers" to "all machines have makers". That's like saying black and white are shades of gray, therefore all colors are shades of gray.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:39:26 PM

Your entire argument rests on the claim that "our vast experience is that machines have makers". I have shown that you cannot identify the maker(s) of most machines, so you can't say that "our vast experience is that machines have makers". You believe that "machines have makers" because you are limiting "machines" to only those that are man-made. The problem arises when you generalize "all man-made machines have makers" to "all machines have makers". That's like saying black and white are shades of gray, therefore all colors are shades of gray.

Why do you suggest that my entire argument... After all, the topic is scientific proof. The "machine" point hasn't delved into much science, yet.

If you come upon a machine, and you question about its maker, you have 3, basic, possibilities:
1. You know who the maker is;
2. You don't know who the maker is;
3. You don't know if it has a maker.

When you look at the machines of the universe, you can tell they are machines, because they use the same principles in their operation as the machines made by people. In fact, they use kinds of principles of people-machines, that people haven't thought to use, yet. But it is all machinery, right? It all uses principles that would classify it as machinery, right?

The thing that we are really looking for is number 3, above. Have we ever found a machine that we have proven that it doesn't have a maker? Like the Antikythera mechanism, we don't know if it has a maker or not. Could be "yes," could be "no." We don't have proof either way. Similarly, we don't have proof for any of the machines of nature. The closest we can come to proof is that they are all machines.

The thing we DO have proof for, is that we KNOW of the makers of many machines. We know who makes cars, computers, airplanes, and all kinds of other machines. We even know who fashions spoons, thereby manipulating the machinery of the universe to make a new shape that simply retains universe machinery status.

The point? Zero proof for any machine that doesn't have a maker. Countless proof for machinery that DOES have an identifiable maker.

Here is where science comes into the picture. It's called probability. When we have zero for something, and countless numbers of something else, the countless numbers overrule the zero.

Many people might join a lottery that is a billion to one for a winner. They think that there is just a chance that they might be the one in a billion. But what are the odds of winning when it is zero to a countless number?

Find us a machine that is proven to not have been made, or accept the odds as the scientists do... all machines have makers because we know of countless machines that have makers, but zero machines that don't have a maker.

All you are doing is like in the lottery that is going to have zero winners with countless players. You are suggesting that a non-player could be the winner if he played. Does that even make sense? That a non-play could win if he played when there were going to be zero winners?

Or, find us the proof of a machine that doesn't have a maker. Not "it must be proof" or "the proof has to be in there somewhere." Rather, the real proof. After all, we have real proof that there are countless numbers of machines that have makers.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:52:58 PM

Why do you suggest that my entire argument... After all, the topic is scientific proof. The "machine" point hasn't delved into much science, yet.

Because, in a nutshell, your argument is "all machines have a maker, the universe is a machine, therefore the universe has a maker". Your premise that "all machines have a maker" is based on a observation, ""our vast experience is that machines have makers". I have shown you that this observation is biased and wrong.

I don't have to prove that there are machines with no makers. I just have to show you that your observation is not true. That means that your premise is not supported, and therefore your argument doesn't work.

Here is where science comes into the picture. It's called probability. When we have zero for something, and countless numbers of something else, the countless numbers overrule the zero.

Yeah, that's not how science and probability work. You can't prove something with probability.

Lets take gravity for example. For hundreds of years we believed that gravity worked like this: F = Gm1m2/r2. Countless observations confirmed it, zero observations contradicted it. Then, it was noticed that the orbit of Mercury kind of contradicted it. Later, Einstein came up with relativity and showed how gravity actually works (as far as we know). Despite the "probability", Newton turned out to be wrong.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:29:02 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2020, 09:05:06 AM by Pachacouti

So far, we have read nothing but let's fill the pages with masonic bullshit that detract's from the fact that the bro's are trying to lose the most definitive proof in a load of masonic crap, isnt that right BADecker, your latest comments are not for this thread, but a thread regarding explanations for supposed scientific THEORIES or PROOF of the insanity of the masonic mind. Thankfully there are now other websites copying and pasting the actual proofs, copied from this thread linking those against my proofs with identification and proof that those against the proofs are indeed baby shagin masonic freaks.

So you have proof of quantum what? SHOW ME IN PERSON. Show me these alternate universies. YOU CANT. Freemasons DESIGN electronic tools and gadjets to show us what the tools are PRE-PROGRAMMED to show. Obviously if they are PROGRAMMED to show, they will do so.

Your comments, as with other's are not relevant to this thread any more, for nothing you have spoken of lately is scientific proof of GOD. I'll take this moment to remind you, the OP left me in charge of this thread, and I find your comments and scientific discussions should be taken to another thread, that you do NOT bury in your falsities, the proof's others are looking for, in a thread where the proofs are mounting up against you. All you have described is in the movie dr.strange (brilliant mental imagery..). That's all your latest comment's prove, that you are clearly attempting to confuse and lose the true seeker's, who are unaware that ALL freemasons believe this life we live IS hell. Jesus is in hell then? He cant go there, so why preach him, call me a liar, then talk about irelevant nonsense more suited toward's ensteinian threads?

Please stay on topic using scientific proof available to the human eye's and hands. I can touch a Seqoia Tree, I can count the ring's. I know the INRI formula is black jewish magic, which is the reason Hitler burned them. Your bible is a book of jewish contol, clearly you are controlled by THEM.

Take your useless science to a useless thread on science, if we wanted science, we'd go to a science thread. We want ot FIND Proof of GOD. For instance, I have proven the monkey you see when you die. A GOD! I have proven the great flood could not have happened less than 27.000 years ago, for several Pinus Longavious tree's are older. In the bible, ALL LIVING THINGS DIED. For your scientific discussion with other members to be true, YOU would have to admit time is longer than what you have stated, or lied about. The fact you cannot accept time, makes you scientific THEORIES pointless, for you cannot have science withou time. Time immorial. Please stick to proofs us mere mortals require.

You wont accept time, as most see it, yet expect us to read your scientific theories, theories produced by masons?

Meanwhile another church BURNS.

Figure it out.

Just why do you start these irrelevant comments after MY proofs?

Dont answer, I'll do so for you. To hide MY proofs in so many pages most would be put off reading from start to end.

Keep them churches burning, we know they are burnt by masons in their attempt to hide who they are.

Baby sacrificing FREAKS.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:52:38 AM

BADecker, try this.

Noah's Father went on a journey. On route, the person taking him on this journey, say's, if asked, do NOT eat the bread or drink the wine.

YOU, BADecker, eat the bread and drink the wine. WHY?

Noah's father's instructions were well received by him. When offered the bread and wine, he politely refused.

When asked why he would not eat or drink, his reply was...

Because he was not from THAT planet.

Taken from the book of Enoch.

You are an Alien freak.

My proofs are from YOUR book, or exist where others can touch them.

Yours are in the masonic mind.

Lost forever.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:20:53 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2020, 10:14:03 AM by Pachacouti

A different version of the universe POSSIBLY being a machine:

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

Deciphered my ME, a couple of years ago now huh, here, in this thread.

It's correct translation:

The ring's of Saturn make the world STAGE go round.

Each number on the face of a clock has a megalithic structure.

This can only be seen when looking at the earth from SOUTH.

The rings of Saturn have a different PULL on the MOON, depending on which side of EARTH, the MOON is at, and the rings of SATURN.

Where the MOON is relevant to the rings of SATURN, the opposite side of the ring's is closer to EARTH, for there is less gravitational pull when the MOON is inbetween Earth, and the ring's of Saturn. As each rotate, a pendulum effect is created, keeping the Earth spinning.

One just need to look at a technics 1210mk11 turntable without the platter, to imagine each magnet seen as a megalithic site.

Go figure.

Edit: Scientifically provable, and viewable/touchable by the layman. The secret of comedy is in the TIMING.

Ps, you masons might want to return all those theft's from these site's back, because re-tuning the earth from the sun to the moon cause's the planet to go boom, for copper wire wont handle the surge thats coming.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:24:31 PM

Because, in a nutshell, your argument is "all machines have a maker, the universe is a machine, therefore the universe has a maker". Your premise that "all machines have a maker" is based on a observation, ""our vast experience is that machines have makers". I have shown you that this observation is biased and wrong.

I don't have to prove that there are machines with no makers. I just have to show you that your observation is not true. That means that your premise is not supported, and therefore your argument doesn't work.

Yeah, that's not how science and probability work. You can't prove something with probability.

Lets take gravity for example. For hundreds of years we believed that gravity worked like this: F = Gm1m2/r2. Countless observations confirmed it, zero observations contradicted it. Then, it was noticed that the orbit of Mercury kind of contradicted it. Later, Einstein came up with relativity and showed how gravity actually works (as far as we know). Despite the "probability", Newton turned out to be wrong.

All you are saying is that we don't know anything because anything might not be what it is.

Einstein's relativity is theory... not known to be true. Einstein used a partial view of the universe to come up with his theory. The partial view simply exists in the area that we normally do math in, so it looks true. Newton may yet be proven to be correct. Especially if you consider Quantum Mechanics.

You absolutely don't have to find a machine without a maker. People can talk themselves into whatever they want... as long as there is no extreme pain or extreme joy. That's why much of science is not science... such as evolution theory.

The science topic regarding the odds where zero is included on one side, is accepted as fact when there is a great number on the other side. I don't remember what the number is, but it is something like 1040 to one. It is far less for zero.

However, there is more scientific proof for God's existence than just this.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:34:34 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 06:47:37 AM by Pachacouti

And I provided it... Thanks to YOUR lord.

I guess infinty passed into change... hey guys, did you know it's easier to commit suicide and endure hell for 7.5 Thousand Years instead of eternity in hell for condeming your first-borns soul to eternal hell, then convince said child to do same? 7.5.000 years or eternity, c'mon BADecker, eternity is only 7.5.000 years? Prove that scientifically, at least, this is according to a bible basher Wink

One who is clearly out of time...

Why anyone would read scientific post's from one who will not admit the science of time. By definition this deny's science. Never mind the science of the Sequoia Tree's, and the Pinus Longavious... wow...

Shows the mentality of why america will NEVER be great again... it never was great, due to it's falsified claims.

BADecker, why dont you ever answer the many points taken from your book, that I use as proof FOR the existance of YOUR god?

Very selective in your selling tactics.. Avoid the truth, yet try to convince others of your delusions. A typical mental case. Like TRUMP.

Trump, who created my prediction of american demise.

I trumped you all.

And got trump to do it.

Listen to me. Insanity is a terrible thing to waste.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:58:02 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 07:08:44 AM by Pachacouti

What is this? A remix of a doodle I was taught in primary school.

I
                  ----
                    I
                    I
        -------------------------
        \
         \   \/\/\/\/
          \  \/\/\/\/
           \
    /\      \
   /  \      \
  /    \      \
 /  69 \      \
/        \      \
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A ship called Aquarius arriving 2 late to save the drowning piscean witch.

See? God does exist. Jesus is on the ship.

No wonder you fear the monkey.. you cant handle this one Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:26:03 PM

Oh, btw Pachacouti, just wanted to thank you for blabbing rather than showing scientific proof for or against the existance of God. Makes it so much easire for me to maintain the science aspect.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:10:58 PM

^^^ Have you compiled your stuff into a book, yet. Newagers like this kind of stuff. You might be able to make a few bucks off it. I mean, since you are going to Hell anyway, why not make some money here?

Cool

Well, since I AM half angel, and half human, fully capable of killing god, as well as Lucifer, and Satan too, I'll ask you what good your money is to me?

My use of man made time backs up my electrical electronic knowledge. Your aspect of time is a phalacy. I know you miss me as I miss you. Believe me, money will be no good when you realise the awful truth. Read:

Would be nice to meet a human who can show this guy nice, for all I have experienced is the evil of the masonic mind. My reiki instructor, she says she cant see my aura.. I say maybe someone with wiccan/masonic skills hid it, while thinking, I’m all around you. I am the light. In me there is no darkness, But I like going there to play. I am a skilled swordsman. I practice the 9 cut’s. My father says look into the giants, all I see are photoshopped pics. The last thing he says regarding this is I am Nephilim. I remember hiding from a big white face as a child, knowing if I see that face, myself, yes, I destroy everything, so I try to stay human, by the grace of god. But those wiccan masons just wont leave me alone. Thankfully, the last I heard were 3 children as I passed the local playground. ‘Angel’, they shouted, thinking they called out to a friend, ‘Angel, Angel Man, causing me to look, as one threw a flower through the fence, shouting, here’s a flower from heaven for you, as it blew to the west. They ran back to their teacher screaming ‘we saw an angel man’.

The last time I suffered police brutality, they locked me up for no crime. While I slept, the 4 black swans protecting diana’s tomb in avalon died. The last time the bro’s attacked, I asked myself, how can I defeat this invisible army of one? Vampire Virus, I thought, drifting off to sleep. While I slept, I find myself pushing against my front door in a waking dream, keeping the vampires from my door. Suddenly the dream was swept aside like nothing, by darkness, and a giant walked behind me. I look down to see the biggest hand I’ve ever seen come up to my chin, and lift my head high, and a voice says ‘dont hate them’ This was the 3rd of January this year, the date of the first death from a virus.

I'm only here because I can write. The truth. And the truth shall prevail.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:56:39 PM

Now as for proof of GOD, it's simple. Seqoia and Pinus Longavious exist. Scientifically PROVEN. Each year they produce an extra layer of bark. A year is defined by time. Time, is defined by each layer of bark on the tree. God created the tree's. God created Man made time, taken from the cycle of the Sun, the Moon, and each ring of every kind of tree. It is true that this thread is for scientific proof that God exist's, but what is NOT clear, is WHICH God we require proof of. I know as will most who read this, of a monkey God. A monkey to be reborn as the NEW HUMAN at the end of MAYAN/AZTEC time. That particular monkey, worshipped years before the birth of Jesus, WAS, at that time, considered to Be GOD. THEN. By chance, a puny little human like me, with my date of birth, co-incidently ALMOST lost his soul in 2012, NOT a year of the monkey. Yet, he, by definition, in Western Astrolgy, is considered Ruler of the Underground. In Eastern Lunar Astrology, he is Ruler of the Underworld. In Egypt, This GOD is RA. Same god. I exist, and you just need to see me to have all the scientific proof YOU need, to know it is I who is not to turn the world on it's head at the end of time.
I believe this refer's to one who is not to sell their soul in order to see the other world, that of the masonic mind. I am THAT monkey re-born in 2012, when I realised the Monkey of the NAZCA plains is telling me to stay put as a half human, half angel, a true world ender. So you want proof of God do you?

I've done nothing but provide it for those with eye's to see.

The truth shall prevail. To show you all, I'd have to destroy earth.

It's probably best if I hold you under water long enough for me to hear you begging me to stop.  but most say god is deaf.

All in this post is scientifically provable.

I exist.
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:12:03 PM

A final point. I started writing here having being brought up as athiest. I will leave (eventually) with a new slant on athieism. It is said athiests do not believe in god. Yet being brought up as athiest has shown me definitive proof that GODS exist, and that the circle, 0 or o or O , all represent the signature of God, And why the satanic jews refuse this number. I call this the loop of life, heard in so many dance tunes that loop. I've actually done nothing but try to prove god exists, using an inverted process, in the end, all I found was myself.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:40:10 PM

^^^ You are so close in some ways.

The Bible is a record of the nation that God chose to use to bring salvation to everyone who will accept it. It is the only record of down-to-Earth reality of what is really going on. Books of other religions have all kinds of fiction/fantasy mixed in.

The Bible is a record of Jesus-God, and His and His Father's plan for saving people. Because we have the in-breathing of the Holy Spirit that God did to make Adam alive, we actually are gods. But like we are gods, God is Himself God.

The thing that you are feeling that makes you know that you are god, is the in-flowing of God that is in all of us. The thing that shows that you are NOT God is the fact that you can't will all kinds of things into existence - like growing another arm out of your chest, for example... or even replacing a hand or arm you may have lost just by willing it or thinking it.

Fill up on the words of the Bible. Fill up on the spirit of the Bible. If you do, and become like an apostle of Jesus, God just might give you the ability to do all kinds of God-like works... rather than simply god-like works that many people have.

God invites you. God welcomes you. He shows you this inviting by allowing you godness. Pick up the reality of God and turn you godness into Godness, for real. Do it the only way anybody can, by getting into the whole Bible, and getting the whole Bible into him.

Cool

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:53:06 PM

The Bible is ... the only record of down-to-Earth reality of what is really going on. Books of other religions have all kinds of fiction/fantasy mixed in.

LOL. You  can't be serious. That is so absurd and hypocritical.

Anyway, if that is what you truly believe, then it is not possible for there to be scientific proof of God because the Bible disagees with basic scientific premises.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:56:14 PM

There are lot of things present in the universe which is yet to be discovered by humans so there maybe a planet where God lives and he like to play with people living on each planet but in my opinion God isn't real its just the word told by some other ancestors and the whole world isn't trusting on single God as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pachacouti

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:38:24 PM

^^^ You are so close in some ways.

The Bible is a record of the nation that God chose to use to bring salvation to everyone who will accept it. It is the only record of down-to-Earth reality of what is really going on. Books of other religions have all kinds of fiction/fantasy mixed in.

The Bible is a record of Jesus-God, and His and His Father's plan for saving people. Because we have the in-breathing of the Holy Spirit that God did to make Adam alive, we actually are gods. But like we are gods, God is Himself God.

The thing that you are feeling that makes you know that you are god, is the in-flowing of God that is in all of us. The thing that shows that you are NOT God is the fact that you can't will all kinds of things into existence - like growing another arm out of your chest, for example... or even replacing a hand or arm you may have lost just by willing it or thinking it.

Fill up on the words of the Bible. Fill up on the spirit of the Bible. If you do, and become like an apostle of Jesus, God just might give you the ability to do all kinds of God-like works... rather than simply god-like works that many people have.

God invites you. God welcomes you. He shows you this inviting by allowing you godness. Pick up the reality of God and turn you godness into Godness, for real. Do it the only way anybody can, by getting into the whole Bible, and getting the whole Bible into him.

Cool

Dude, the bible to me is a book of allegory. Allow me to expand your monkey intelligence.

The monkey was alternately a messenger to the gods or a physical manifestation of a god.

The first I heard of god, I was expected to pray to god for food my mother worked damn f'n hard to PAY for. Gods food is free. The god of the bible is NOT the true god, but a being with genetic knowledge, incapable of being the mighty face of god I saw as a child, so know the bible's god is not THE god it speaks of, that god being yahweh, 7th in line to the seat of the almighty, according to said book.

At this moment in evolution, there is no other human capable of producing anything at will as I can, and have proven to some, under the promise not to reveal how I do so. I can only show 10 people, and I have told and shown how to, less than 5 so far. I do not claim to be god, I do not claim to be jesus, but all books on the monkey god say I am, a monkey god based on my date of birth. Your god writes to you through me. Just as your god allows me to read you. I cannot prove the white mighty face that scared me into this body, to this life, (see tom cruises movie the mummy, where he brings his chick back ), I REMEMBER THIS, from before I entered the body. Many have seen the dark side of same face, as is shown in many movies, again, fantasy's based on allegory. Allegory for the dimension in between heaven and earth.

It is a monkey who sits on top of those to be held upon a cross until judgement day. I fled from that Face knowing if I see it, I will see myself, and we all die. This made me flee, and deny the false image of god, that being todays cross, where-as before jesus was born, it was an image of a monkey, and hence not a false image, for the monkey was created by god.

I sit to the right of the white mighty face when not in the body. That's all I know. Jesus is dead. I am not.
Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: