Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
t824601

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:44:27 PM

Wondering if anyone else has had problems with their SDC wallet on Cryptsy? My wallet has been "Under Maintenance"
for a month now! Unable to withdraw coins I bought. I'm about done with Cryptsy. Other exchanges are faster and more reliable.

Never have used them, most everyone here uses Bittrex for their SDC trading.  Never have had a problem with them.  You can also use Poloniex but the liquidity there for SDC isnt as great as on ttrex.

Haven't had any liquidity problems on Poloniex, been trading there for a long time. There is usually over 12k SDC for sale on any given day. Currently almost 17k for sale with about 7 btc in orders. Never had any withdrawal problems there either.

Vouch for that, exchange is legit and plenty of SDC to go around!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:52:23 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:15:31 AM by heartastack

How can 25btc volume change hands in a range of 2k sats for a ~60k coin? Fucking bollocks this.

I know why, I just bought a few thousand SDC (2.5 btc worth) and see some cunt on trex has 70k fat fuck pigs manipulating the shit out of it.
entertheabyss

Activity: 602

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:23:49 AM

Wondering if anyone else has had problems with their SDC wallet on Cryptsy? My wallet has been "Under Maintenance"
for a month now! Unable to withdraw coins I bought. I'm about done with Cryptsy. Other exchanges are faster and more reliable.

Never have used them, most everyone here uses Bittrex for their SDC trading.  Never have had a problem with them.  You can also use Poloniex but the liquidity there for SDC isnt as great as on ttrex.

from bittex website

USA Based

Based in the United States, we are committed to legal compliance and will take the necessary steps to ensure that our exchange will remain available to the community.

and their privacy policy

Log Information :  We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
    Device Information :  We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.

That is actually kind of gross.

if you think thats bad...

Please note: This Privacy Policy does not cover any information that we may receive about you through channels external to Poloniex.
What information does Poloniex collect?

If you open an Account to utilize the Services, we may collect your full name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information; date of birth; government issued identification; other personal information provided by 3rd party identity verification services; and information you provide to Poloniex when interacting with our customer support or other staff members via email, online form, trollbox, or other correspondence. We also collect passive information which includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, referral URLs, your location, and other session data.
How does Poloniex use the information it collects?

We collect your personal information to provide the Services to you. We notify you about your account activity, process transactions, provide customer support services, improve our product, identify, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities, and we notify you about important changes to our Terms of Use.
How does Poloniex share my personal information?

It may be necessary to disclose your information to comply with any law, subpoenas, court orders, or government request, defend against claims, investigate or bring legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities, enforce our Terms of Use, or to protect the rights, safety, and security of Poloniex, our users, or the public. Poloniex may contain links to other 3rd party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. Poloniex is not responsible for the privacy policies of these 3rd party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our site.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:35:38 AM

How can 25btc volume change hands in a range of 2k sats for a ~60k coin? Fucking bollocks this.

I know why, I just bought a few thousand SDC (2.5 btc worth) and see some cunt on trex has 70k fat fuck pigs manipulating the shit out of it.
its what ever just buy their shit! up !

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:40:23 AM

Hey stacks, nice buy.
heartastack

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:42:14 AM

Hey stacks, nice buy.

Cheers

Good future here. next-level sheeiiit  Cool
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:44:49 AM

Hey stacks, nice buy.

Cheers

Good future here. next-level sheeiiit  Cool

thats why I'm here!
you on slack?
heartastack

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:32:40 AM

Hey stacks, nice buy.

Cheers

Good future here. next-level sheeiiit  Cool

thats why I'm here!
you on slack?

No time in my life. only get to sneak on here sporadically at work and before bed. My main head's up now is trusted hero members. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep pouring in my hard-earned  Cool
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:46:18 AM

No time in my life. only get to sneak on here sporadically at work and before bed. My main head's up now is trusted hero members. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep pouring in my hard-earned  Cool

It is nice to see some seasoned souls stopping in more and more.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:27:47 AM

I like to think it is a very telling sign of future things to come Wink

-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:48:45 AM

ohh yea it very much well is.! the Future starts here with SDC  Cool

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:35:27 PM

Hope so!  Grin

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:32:19 PM

Hope so!  Grin
It is  Wink
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:37:04 PM

Never have used them, most everyone here uses Bittrex for their SDC trading.  Never have had a problem with them.  You can also use Poloniex but the liquidity there for SDC isnt as great as on ttrex.

from bittex website

USA Based

Based in the United States, we are committed to legal compliance and will take the necessary steps to ensure that our exchange will remain available to the community.

and their privacy policy

Log Information :  We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
    Device Information :  We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.

That is actually kind of gross.

if you think thats bad...

Please note: This Privacy Policy does not cover any information that we may receive about you through channels external to Poloniex.
What information does Poloniex collect?

If you open an Account to utilize the Services, we may collect your full name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information; date of birth; government issued identification; other personal information provided by 3rd party identity verification services; and information you provide to Poloniex when interacting with our customer support or other staff members via email, online form, trollbox, or other correspondence. We also collect passive information which includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, referral URLs, your location, and other session data.
How does Poloniex use the information it collects?

We collect your personal information to provide the Services to you. We notify you about your account activity, process transactions, provide customer support services, improve our product, identify, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities, and we notify you about important changes to our Terms of Use.
How does Poloniex share my personal information?

It may be necessary to disclose your information to comply with any law, subpoenas, court orders, or government request, defend against claims, investigate or bring legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities, enforce our Terms of Use, or to protect the rights, safety, and security of Poloniex, our users, or the public. Poloniex may contain links to other 3rd party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. Poloniex is not responsible for the privacy policies of these 3rd party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our site.

Shapeshift.io is the future. Unfortunately they can't handle much volume yet.
Diplo

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:00:45 PM

Shapeshift is awesome, but we also need a fiat -> SDC exchange for ease of use for beginners.  That's why bitcoin has been able to attract so many new people because of coinbase, circle, etc.  
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:31:36 PM

Shapeshift is awesome, but we also need a fiat -> SDC exchange for ease of use for beginners.  That's why bitcoin has been able to attract so many new people because of coinbase, circle, etc.  

You are welcome to become a reseller of prypto cards at prypto.com and start selling them on ebay or wherever else for cash if you are so inclined. You can customise the cards in your own way too. The business is legit and has all the resource and contacts for the job. All under one umbrella. There are plenty of ways, i believe the market is just not there yet. So i also feel that regurgitating the same crap over and over in this thread is getting really old ( "we need, this needs, devs need to") as though owning a bit entitles you to be like that.

I tell you it dosn't, not in that way. I believe it EMPOWERS you as a proactive community member to take these things you come up with by your own initiative and run with them. That is the core spirit of all of this open source CRYPTO. Lets call them "Have A Go Projects."

I believe it is what Satoshi was aiming for and is what we should all still be trying to encourage... always. Because if we leave it up someone else we will inevitably end up right back where we started with government etc etc.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:34:19 PM

can we get a progress update from dev team please
Diplo

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:06:08 PM

You are welcome to become a reseller of prypto cards at prypto.com and start selling them on ebay or wherever else for cash if you are so inclined. You can customise the cards in your own way too. The business is legit and has all the resource and contacts for the job. All under one umbrella. There are plenty of ways, i believe the market is just not there yet. So i also feel that regurgitating the same crap over and over in this thread is getting really old ( "we need, this needs, devs need to") as though owning a bit entitles you to be like that.

I tell you it dosn't, not in that way. I believe it EMPOWERS you as a proactive community member to take these things you come up with by your own initiative and run with them. That is the core spirit of all of this open source CRYPTO. Lets call them "Have A Go Projects."

I believe it is what Satoshi was aiming for and is what we should all still be trying to encourage... always. Because if we leave it up someone else we will inevitably end up right back where we started with government etc etc.

I agree with that mentality, and the prypto thing is a good idea.  But do realize there are multiple types of people in the world, some that come up with ideas, some that implement them, and some that organize groups in order to accomplish those ideas.  It's ok if people want to chip in and contribute ideas or suggests, I implore those that have the skills to execute on them to do so, and if they don't, then they should seek to find those that can.  If I see something that should be done, and have the skill set to do it, then I attempt to do so.  I personally can't set up a fiat exchange, but I would certainly do what I could to spread the word and seek to attain mass adoption for someone if they laid the groundwork. I know some of the programmers in the slack discussion have begun collaborating on how it can be done and who can do what -- this is what we need.  Smiley

Everyone can be a spoke in the wheel, it's just a matter if figuring out where one's skills can be applied.

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:04:45 PM

I agree with that mentality, and the prypto thing is a good idea.  But do realize there are multiple types of people in the world, some that come up with ideas, some that implement them, and some that organize groups in order to accomplish those ideas.  It's ok if people want to chip in and contribute ideas or suggests, I implore those that have the skills to execute on them to do so, and if they don't, then they should seek to find those that can.  If I see something that should be done, and have the skill set to do it, then I attempt to do so.  I personally can't set up a fiat exchange, but I would certainly do what I could to spread the word and seek to attain mass adoption for someone if they laid the groundwork. I know some of the programmers in the slack discussion have begun collaborating on how it can be done and who can do what -- this is what we need.  Smiley

Everyone can be a spoke in the wheel, it's just a matter if figuring out where one's skills can be applied.

It takes the natural evolution of free markets, and that takes time. We've all seen dozens of projects that tried to shortcut this process (e.g., Paycoin) and they all turn out to be scams or indistinguishable from scams. It probably took thousands of years before humans noticed that shiny heavy yellow stuff they saw in river beds had unique properties and could be used for trade.

People with skills will show up when there is money to be made, but that has to be done at the right time and in the right order too. It would be kind of silly for someone other than the SDC devs to go to work on a marketplace right now, knowing theirs will be coming out and distributed on the official website any day.

I'm advertising my own local fiat exchange, haven't had any business yet and I probably won't until we have the marketplace and phone wallets, but at least it will be there when needed. That might end up being the way to go with SDC/SDT, being the traditional exchanges might have a technical problem with SDT and a lot of the users aren't going to want any link to those large outfits at all, or to banks, mail, money transfers, and all that comes with it.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:36:14 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: