Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:28:43 PM

edu-online: CH...do you realize that you have done nothing but insult Shadows developers? I've seen new community members put in more effort then you while you have been around for more then 1 year. All you do is complain and act as if we are all on a pay-roll of some company you hold shares in. There is a documentation team working around the clock just to make sure our developers can spend all of their time working on developing and testing new releases. Me and ffmad (and many others) have spend the majority of our day working on Shadows documentation, what have you been doing? Now...instead of replying to this message and trying to convince me I'm wrong...try asking me how you can contribute and try to be of help instead.

Are you shitting me?

I have spent more time, energy and % of my money on Shadow than many Team members. It was an unhealthy obsession which is now ended.

So your doing the documentation now? The docs for Zeuner? Will you also be updating the whitepaper of shdowsendv2 with the word cryptonote? Peter Todd (in this thread) said it looks like cryptonote. So did smooth. That's where we still are today, after months and months and months.

Perhaps you didn't see me write I'M OUT. And you pissed me off.

So take your mined-too-quick still-not-documented anon-coin and don't utter my name again. As you can probably tell I'm pretty damn sore about this and would best be left alone.

Good luck or whatever. I'M OUT

No he didn't.

Did. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg10016860#msg10016860

Farewell WC
* child_harold drops the mic

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:38:39 PM

Such a great project. Following since the beginning, one of the best altcoins ever made.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:31:00 PM

Like stealth, I don't have the background to really understand the ring-signatures ShadowCash uses; I was contacted by ShadowCash to do an audit and deferred it to a cryptographer I know. They said the math looked to be a clone of Monero, done on top of Bitcoin. They were however potentially interested in doing an audit of the ring signatures idea to get a better idea of what kind of privacy it really gives people in practice - we'll see if they have the time to work on that further in the near future.

Best not to say more publicly than that given I just haven't done the research to really know.

His friend briefly looked at it and said it looked like a clone of Monero. Your claim is still wrong. Peter Todd said he, himself,  didn't know.
Wanderlust

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:45:34 PM

Like stealth, I don't have the background to really understand the ring-signatures ShadowCash uses; I was contacted by ShadowCash to do an audit and deferred it to a cryptographer I know. They said the math looked to be a clone of Monero, done on top of Bitcoin. They were however potentially interested in doing an audit of the ring signatures idea to get a better idea of what kind of privacy it really gives people in practice - we'll see if they have the time to work on that further in the near future.

Best not to say more publicly than that given I just haven't done the research to really know.

His friend briefly looked at it and said it looked like a clone of Monero. Your claim is still wrong. Peter Todd said he, himself,  didn't know.

- Peter Todd DID say it, literally
- the friend quoted was better qualified than he himself
- you omitted the word MATH and added BRIEF.

I'm out.
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:27:42 AM

Such a great project. Following since the beginning, one of the best altcoins ever made.
i invested too! believe !

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:28:24 AM

edu-online: CH...do you realize that you have done nothing but insult Shadows developers? I've seen new community members put in more effort then you while you have been around for more then 1 year. All you do is complain and act as if we are all on a pay-roll of some company you hold shares in. There is a documentation team working around the clock just to make sure our developers can spend all of their time working on developing and testing new releases. Me and ffmad (and many others) have spend the majority of our day working on Shadows documentation, what have you been doing? Now...instead of replying to this message and trying to convince me I'm wrong...try asking me how you can contribute and try to be of help instead.

Are you shitting me?

I have spent more time, energy and % of my money on Shadow than many Team members. It was an unhealthy obsession which is now ended.

So your doing the documentation now? The docs for Zeuner? Will you also be updating the whitepaper of shdowsendv2 with the word cryptonote? Peter Todd (in this thread) said it looks like cryptonote. So did smooth. That's where we still are today, after months and months and months.

So take your mined-too-quick still-not-documented anon-coin and don't utter my name again. As you can probably tell I'm pretty damn sore about this and would best be left alone.

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

The market will never be released. Sorry everyone this coin has been dying slowly over the past year.
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:02:38 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 06:40:27 AM by erok

Are you shitting me?

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

The market will never be released. Sorry everyone this coin has been dying slowly over the past year.
Over the past year the coin has grown significantly in price and on the git... I was questioning when this month's CH rant would hit full retard. Thank you for putting a placemarker on that with the Blazin account (if the shite meme's weren't enough). Makes it easy to reference the foot in mouth moments of the fair-weather fans and the complete morons. Meanwhile IRL no one is selling below 50 because obvious fud is obvious. Ya'll probably shouldn't be talking about what other people have discussed instead of what you yourself have found. There are bounties if you can prove some bogus stuff. If not then STFU&GTFO. Quoting other people like you know what you are talking about HAHAHAHAAHAAA!!

*NEWSFLASH* You aren't going to be a millionaire over night by throwing 20 bucks at the crypto that makes your dick move.

TL;DR: Come with something real or just don't.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:12:47 AM

Are you shitting me?

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

And what makes you think that?

If you based your arguments on facts, you'd better take a look at GitHub and then we can talk.
However as we speak, the new update is being tested on testnet, so sure -- everybody's slacking off..

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:56:24 AM

Thanks systh or erok, but there is no real use to answer to the likes of blazin8888, he is just a pumper / fudder. He just belongs to blacklist of this thread.  Smiley

nb: the argument of "github" is completly useless, BlazinGuy can't read that kind of thing, he is just able to read "hYPe" ^^
nb2: Same for CH, he said that he won't return, so don't make him tell again and again that he is leaving   Tongue

Yep. I hope that in the future, we will be seen as "2.0 blockchain" or something like that. Altcoin word isn't really worth of the work done on Shadow Project.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:26:21 PM

Are you shitting me?

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

I'm betting a few thousand against you.  Grin 

If you don't believe in SDC, what the hell are you doing here? That is all any thinking person needs to know to understand you are full of crap...
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:31:44 PM

So funny ive watched the same crew of you faggots circle jerk around this Ryno guy who has shown me fuck all so far.

Shadow Cash is a joke.

ffmad and all those other accounts you see here are the usual SDC circle jerk crew. Sorry guys, the market is not coming. Also the market will not be used even if it did come. DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:08:28 PM

Thanks systh or erok, but there is no real use to answer to the likes of blazin8888, he is just a pumper / fudder. He just belongs to blacklist of this thread.  Smiley

nb: the argument of "github" is completly useless, BlazinGuy can't read that kind of thing, he is just able to read "hYPe" ^^
nb2: Same for CH, he said that he won't return, so don't make him tell again and again that he is leaving   Tongue

Yep. I hope that in the future, we will be seen as "2.0 blockchain" or something like that. Altcoin word isn't really worth of the work done on Shadow Project.

I agree, the term makes me think of "alternative lifestyle" which is a practice most of us avoid. What makes a coin "alt" anyway? It's like saying a euro is an altcoin because it isn't a dollar.

Ultimately there will probably be room for many blockchains for different purposes.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
blazin 8888 dudes bums

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:00:59 PM

So funny ive watched the same crew of you faggots circle jerk around this Ryno guy who has shown me fuck all so far.

Shadow Cash is a joke.

ffmad and all those other accounts you see here are the usual SDC circle jerk crew. Sorry guys, the market is not coming. Also the market will not be used even if it did come. DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

The only joke here  is your use of the English language. Maybe if you shake the tiny jar that your brain is held in hard enough, you'll be able to produce some more coherent thoughts.
Wheatclove

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:04:29 PM

Shadow Cash is a joke.

What a brilliant logical argument with bulletproof evidence. Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle would be so proud. Thank you for your service to humanity.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:21:08 PM

DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

Care to elaborate? Decentralized markets on the surface seem significant to me. How is it all "figured out" to the point where this is not the case?
Automatic Monkey

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:36:51 PM

DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

Care to elaborate? Decentralized markets on the surface seem significant to me. How is it all "figured out" to the point where this is not the case?

If they've figured anything out it must be a recent development. Every couple of months we hear about people going to prison and losing thousands of BTC related to a dark market.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
Wheatclove

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:36:57 AM

In case anyone was wondering, new commits were posted to the testnet github branch... I took it upon myself to compile the new test version.

I found these inside the GUI:

dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:15:06 PM

In case anyone was wondering, new commits were posted to the testnet github branch... I took it upon myself to compile the new test version.

I found these inside the GUI:

<snip>

Let me see.. the first native HD wallet implementation into the core wallet and the FUDsters have nothing better to say?
Another first from Shadow amongst the half dozen other technologies it has bought to the satoshi code-base.

^ I am with STUPID!
t824601

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

Very nice, new wallet upgrade Smiley!!!
Automatic Monkey

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:09:38 PM

So what's involved in compiling the source code for Android? If I were to do that now, would it run on an Android desktop? (I don't know anything about C or what's involved in using the compilers for different targets.)

Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: