Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:48:42 PM

Lol whut is going on. Why does all of this personal stuff have to contaminate an announcement forum? It'd be great if these circle jerks were taken elsewhere so my brain doesn't shrivel anymore than it already has. It's almost the size of a raisin after reading this. hopefully it'll recover, but the doctor said I have raisin brain syndrome. Otherwise known as RBS. Symptoms include the acquisition of a lazy eye, twitching, sudden outbursts of incorrect math equation, and other dumb drivel. Causes are thought to be reading altcoin forums. If any one is interested I'll post a link to the current research on RBS. #prayforthosewithtinybrains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:50:36 PM

Lol whut is going on. Why does all of this personal stuff have to contaminate an announcement forum? It'd be great if these circle jerks were taken elsewhere so my brain doesn't shrivel anymore than it already has. It's almost the size of a raisin after reading this. hopefully it'll recover, but the doctor said I have raisin brain syndrome. Otherwise known as RBS. Symptoms include the acquisition of a lazy eye, twitching, sudden outbursts of incorrect math equation, and other dumb drivel. Causes are thought to be reading altcoin forums. If any one is interested I'll post a link to the current research on RBS. #prayforthosewithtinybrains

piss off LongAndShort u hypocrite ****…

this is a forum for public discussion, savvy Nel Mangel?

I done here- the usual crap from the usual suspects… shit

WITHOUT PEER REVIEW THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. END OF. BYE!

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:56:00 PM

Seek therapy.
rhinomonkey

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:57:45 PM

I'm actually just a spectator. Anyways, I don't personally understand what this is accomplishing for you. But I don't have to. I'm sorry that you're upset, man. You get a lot of shit from people here, and I'm sure you can start to feel victimized. I sincerely hope you get whatever you're after and start to feel and be more balanced in your life. I'm not kidding. I don't know what's going on in your personal life, so I won't attack you. Anyways, I just hope we can begin progressing towards a more healthy forum discussion.

child_harold

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:06:26 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 07:25:38 PM by child_harold

I'm actually just a spectator. Anyways, I don't personally understand what this is accomplishing for you. But I don't have to. I'm sorry that you're upset, man. You get a lot of shit from people here, and I'm sure you can start to feel victimized. I sincerely hope you get whatever you're after and start to feel and be more balanced in your life. I'm not kidding. I don't know what's going on in your personal life, so I won't attack you. Anyways, I just hope we can begin progressing towards a more healthy forum discussion.

You wanna know what I care about?

Anonymity, freedom of speech and maybe , just maybe, the actual fucking truth.

Where is Rambo/SDCDEV?
Im ready to finish this… one way… or the other.

NB/PS/ADDENDUM

Truly there are people here (in this forum) with great and magnificent substance. I hope you express yourselves as articulately in meat-space s you do here.

From now on consider me the arbiter of shadow, the self-appointed dude of dickery.

THE GOLDEN RULES OF HAROLD'S DICKERY:

1) Wheatclove (henceforth WC) is always wrong.
2)ffmad a total french shill
3) LongAndShort: wouldnt touch with a 10' clown pole (enter rusty)

If Zeuner was unfortunate enuff to ead IRC logs recently he'll throw us (you) to the dogs, wheatclove: ur a student of computer science and have maligned the name of a man (Zeuner) who you'll never match. Isidor has done more in tis space than most cn imagine… save perhaps Szabo who likes smart contracts.

Wheatclove

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:10:31 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 07:28:35 PM by Wheatclove

Banning your spam from a single forum thread is not a violation to your freedom of speech. Take your bullshit conspiracies,  FUD, and "I'm gonna scream until I get what I want" mentality elsewhere.

child_harold

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:27:35 PM

Banning your spam from a single forum thread is not a violation to your freedom of speech. Take your bullshit cinspiracies,  FUD, and "I'm gonna scream until I get what I want" mentality elsewhere.

You are so very pathetic. Youd sooner ban me than Blazin? I did more here than you ever will. @TraceMayer: forget it dude, game over

Till u grow a pair i guess ill play with Nick Szabo on twitter https://twitter.com/nickszabo4/status/645271527403884544
Funny enuff my childhood friend was Hungarian too…

DO you even begin to understand how deep I feel this? Fuck the money… where's the goddamn revolution Ronald? Ryno? Step up… your shitizens are weakened…guide them

rhinomonkey

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:34:17 PM

Banning your spam from a single forum thread is not a violation to your freedom of speech. Take your bullshit cinspiracies,  FUD, and "I'm gonna scream until I get what I want" mentality elsewhere.

You are so very pathetic. Youd sooner ban me than Blazin? I did more here than you ever will. @TraceMayer: forget it dude, game over

If I may make myself somewhat of a mediator, I believe both of you post inflammatory things on here. I work in the service industry at the moment and when a customer has a complaint, whether justified or not, there are two responses you can give them. You can swallow your pride and apologize even though they were the one who didn't read the menu, or you can get a bit short with them and make them really pissed. You don't get a tip, and they leave unhappy. Obviously the way you two are communicating isn't working. Perhaps try something different and get different results. Things get so emotional and reactive that whatever needs to be said turns into personal attacks and mudslinging. Idk, maybe I'm wasting my time even posting anything. But you're both adults. I'm sure you'll figure it out

Wanderlust

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:42:51 PM

If I may make myself somewhat of a mediator, I believe both of you post inflammatory things on here. I work in the service industry at the moment and when a customer has a complaint, whether justified or not, there are two responses you can give them. You can swallow your pride and apologize even though they were the one who didn't read the menu, or you can get a bit short with them and make them really pissed. You don't get a tip, and they leave unhappy. Obviously the way you two are communicating isn't working. Perhaps try something different and get different results. Things get so emotional and reactive that whatever needs to be said turns into personal attacks and mudslinging. Idk, maybe I'm wasting my time even posting anything. But you're both adults. I'm sure you'll figure it out

Automatic Monkey?

Whom am I addressing?

Ps @wheatclove - sucking Isidoneyet is prob the best YOU can offer SDC at this time. Josh will eventually ridicule you ... Life sucks bra - LOL - dumb urban speak. Take care of your own

By no definition was the SDC launch fair... FFS I had milk that lasted longer than SDC's PoW phase,  11 crappy days
Wheatclove

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:43:38 PM

He said he was leaving and never coming back. Then he comes back to post some poorly researched claims of bad initial distribution (in an obvious sour attempt to harm the community that he claims to care for)  with evidence that I debunked in a matter of minutes due to him not looking slightly beyond (== 2 fucking forum posts) the evidence that fit his agenda. It's bullshit from top to bottom.

Then he decides to act as if he's the victim.
Wanderlust

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:47:02 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 08:09:49 PM by Wanderlust

He said he was leaving and never coming back. Then he comes back to post some poorly researched claims of bad initial distribution (in an obvious sour attempt to harm the community that he claims to care for)  with evidence that I debunked in a matter of minutes due to him not looking slightly beyond (== 2 fucking forum posts) the evidence that fit his agenda. It's bullshit from top to bottom.

That was a solo miner. Prove me wrong you .. you... child.

If you continue to attack me I'll destroy your recent investment you angry little man :|

Gents - I live the "herb". Problem. What if sBay sellers (should sBay ever exist) are undercovers? The delivery address must be human readable and most sellers (many) will be undercover

Anon money (Cryptonote - fu smooth) is provable in a way
the market just ain't

Hmmm

WC - don't piss me off please.. Buying narcos online always has been, and perhaps always will be, a terrible fucking idea 🔮

Traffic analysis with so few users willpermit easy links and prob arrests. There is no security thru obscurity with shadow, it's u and WC buying vagina packs Sad
Wheatclove

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:09:42 PM

If you continue to attack me I'll destroy your recent investment you angry little man :|

Gents - I live the "herb". Problem. What if sBay sellers (should sBay ever exist) are undercovers? The delivery address must be human readable and most sellers (many) will be ubdercover

the market just ain't

Hmmm

WC - don't piss me off please

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.
Wanderlust

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:11:26 PM

Gents - I live the "herb". Problem. What if sBay sellers (should sBay ever exist) are undercovers? The delivery address must be human readable and most sellers (many) will be ubdercover

the market just ain't

Hmmm

Holy shiy u don't know grammar . So you trust SDC enuff to enter( when/if the time comes) your actual address?
Wheatclove

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:12:25 PM

the market just ain't

Hmmm

Holy shiy u don't know grammar . So you trust SDC enuff to enter( when/of the tome comes) your actual address?

Grammar?

I'm not using the fucking market for contraband.
Wanderlust

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:14:52 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 08:33:14 PM by Wanderlust

the market just ain't

Hmmm

Holy shiy u don't know grammar . So you trust SDC enuff to enter( when/of the tome comes) your actual address?

Grammar?

I'm not using the fucking market for contraband.

LOLROtF L

Thanks man - go work for Google like Hearn (as if)

Sorry but what would u use it for - razor blades?

The thing I hate about you Rowntree [wheatclove], is the way you give Coca-Cola to your scum, and your best teddy bear to Oxfam. And expect us to lick your frigid fingers for the rest of your frigid life.

IF…

go F urself
b seeing u Smiley
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:41:17 PM

The communities decisions to ban you would be quite different to a censor. They would establish terms and conditions of participation. You voluntarily sign up to them. If you want to participate in this thread, you have to show respect for others. If you don't, then the comunity can use their human right of freedom of association to distance themselves from you and your conduct.

You are being a menance, we do have the right, as a whole to delete your posts in this Announcment thread until you start using it with respect and following its true purpose.
You are filling it with clutter, you wont debate fairly, you will not accept the counter arguments at all and have demonstrated you are extremely unhealthy at this time.

My heart goes out to you, however, you will not take advice from anyone and thus. That will not be resiprocated fairly until you consider pulling your head in and using the proper forums to be heard.. This is not one of them, the reason that is not clear to you already is just one of the many ammounting reasons that land you in the unhealthy catogory in my mind.

Please consider your options and i encourage you to follow the guidance given to you by people here to be heard in the appropiate way.

You can make your own thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

Wanderlust

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:03:12 PM

The communities decisions to ban you would be quite different to a censor. They would establish terms and conditions of participation. You voluntarily sign up to them. If you want to participate in this thread, you have to show respect for others. If you don't, then the comunity can use their human right of freedom of association to distance themselves from you and your conduct.

You are being a menance, we do have the right, as a whole to delete your posts in this Announcment thread until you start using it with respect and following its true purpose.
You are filling it with clutter, you wont debate fairly, you will not accept the counter arguments at all and have demonstrated you are extremely unhealthy at this time.

My heart goes out to you, however, you will not take advice from anyone and thus. That will not be resiprocated fairly until you consider pulling your head in and using the proper forums to be heard.. This is not one of them, the reason that is not clear to you already is just one of the many ammounting reasons that land you in the unhealthy catogory in my mind.

Please consider your options and i encourage you to follow the guidance given to you by people here to be heard in the appropiate way.

You can make your own thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

Why did u use a quote meant for me against Blazin? Do u think we r one and the same? Just cause you're crytophile doesnt mean Im Blazin, and Im not

Maybe Im a crazy one but all I want is answers.

Slack sucks and since Ive pissed off Team members I cannot trust they wont attack my connecting IP addy.

I dont need this crap anymore… waiting for Zeuner (Godot)

When I saw ur post 5 days in to SDC's life I almost fainted. There u were…

This project is being led by the blind (no offence to the blind). ffmad has no place writing the docs for Zeuner et al
clearly the team is in no rush to dispell Todd's friend's opinion that the "math is a clone of Monero" (which means BCN perhaps)

IN THE MOST DEMANDING OF SPACES you'd have me run on trust for 9 months plus?
Are u outta your aussie mind?

And now i read u (correction: wheatclove) dissing Zeuner in IRC… shit man … that is too fucking low.

You're cleevr and maybe I am too. But I dont trust you as far as I could throw ya Wink Nuthing personal like

I maintain a solo miner raped SDC for 24 hours and (even if he didnt) the launch was an unmitigated disaster - christ 97% of coin released in 11 days amidst chaos and confusion…

what else can i say? goodbye again i guess. BYE
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:40:50 AM

Why did u use a quote meant for me against Blazin? Do u think we r one and the same? Just cause you're crytophile doesnt mean Im Blazin, and Im not

Maybe Im a crazy one but all I want is answers.

Slack sucks and since Ive pissed off Team members I cannot trust they wont attack my connecting IP addy.

I dont need this crap anymore… waiting for Zeuner (Godot)

When I saw ur post 5 days in to SDC's life I almost fainted. There u were…

This project is being led by the blind (no offence to the blind). ffmad has no place writing the docs for Zeuner et al
clearly the team is in no rush to dispell Todd's friend's opinion that the "math is a clone of Monero" (which means BCN perhaps)

IN THE MOST DEMANDING OF SPACES you'd have me run on trust for 9 months plus?
Are u outta your aussie mind?

And now i read u (correction: wheatclove) dissing Zeuner in IRC… shit man … that is too fucking low.

You're cleevr and maybe I am too. But I dont trust you as far as I could throw ya Wink Nuthing personal like

I maintain a solo miner raped SDC for 24 hours and (even if he didnt) the launch was an unmitigated disaster - christ 97% of coin released in 11 days amidst chaos and confusion…

what else can i say? goodbye again i guess. BYE

Nice trust rating.  Roll Eyes

Who gives a rat's ass about the launch? SDC is cheap, and rare. Anyone who wants to take a cheap gamble can buy in for peanuts at this point.
This coin must hold some sort of record for detractors that keep saying they are done, yet keep coming back. What an absolute hoot watching supposedly uninterested fools trying to convince themselves...  Grin Grin Grin Grin 
ShadowLeaks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:20:51 AM

We are anonymous,

we are legion,

we do not forgive,

we de not forget,

expect #ShadowLeaks release next weeK!
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:31:52 AM

We are anonymous,

we are legion,

we do not forgive,

we de not forget,

expect #ShadowLeaks release next weeK!

I'm laughing so hard ha ha ! Thank you. You have illuminated my day !

People just ignore these troll Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: