Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:52:19 PM

Great  Smiley

Is it too soon to ask if there will be a Bitcoin integration within the market or you'll just leave it SDC and let the guys who clone the source to make it work with Bitcoin instead of SDC?

or will SDC be a must have "ingredient" for the whole thing and no room for Bitcoin in there ?
Why would anyone want to use BTC on an anon decentralized marketplace? That would kind of defeat the point wouldn't it? Might as well use ebay?

Because it worked very well for the last 6 years... ? 

Worked very well for whom, Interpol and the FBI? Men are serving long stints in prison and tens of thousands of BTC have been confiscated. Bitcoin is not acceptable for certain uses.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:53:03 PM

Great  Smiley

Is it too soon to ask if there will be a Bitcoin integration within the market or you'll just leave it SDC and let the guys who clone the source to make it work with Bitcoin instead of SDC?

or will SDC be a must have "ingredient" for the whole thing and no room for Bitcoin in there ?
Why would anyone want to use BTC on an anon decentralized marketplace? That would kind of defeat the point wouldn't it? Might as well use ebay?

Because it worked very well for the last 6 years... ? 

Worked very well for whom, Interpol and the FBI? Men are serving long stints in prison and tens of thousands of BTC have been confiscated. Bitcoin is not acceptable for certain uses.

oh please.. spare me this nonsense..
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:07:06 AM

Just so its clear. I dont believe The Shadow Project Developers are "racing to be first"

They are however, activly developing a decentralised marketplace that hopes to offer the market with privacy, reliability and performance. Non existant  at this point in time, anywhere.

This projects history has spoken for itself countless times already. The developers are not in a race. They have demonstrated patience and integrity the entire time.
The core supporters are behind them and are fine with the time it takes to do things the right way and in the right order.

This assures anyone with half a brain that whatever is produced will be exacly what the Shadow comunity as a whole majority wants!
Things take time but mistakes happen in a race. The developers are in no rush to make said mistakes! Just so its clear!

Interested parties and developers are quite welcome through the right channels.

Slack Registration : https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:05:45 PM

Just so its clear. I dont believe The Shadow Project Developers are "racing to be first"

They are however, activly developing a decentralised marketplace that hopes to offer the market with privacy, reliability and performance. Non existant  at this point in time, anywhere.

This projects history has spoken for itself countless times already. The developers are not in a race. They have demonstrated patience and integrity the entire time.
The core supporters are behind them and are fine with the time it takes to do things the right way and in the right order.

This assures anyone with half a brain that whatever is produced will be exacly what the Shadow comunity as a whole majority wants!
Things take time but mistakes happen in a race. The developers are in no rush to make said mistakes! Just so its clear!

What a sad fucking joke. Still posting all you can to convince people this project still has anything going for it. We all know the big timers from the DNMs on Tor are not switching over to Shadow anytime. There also is really no use for Shadow anymore. Dash has a nice mixing system that works. SDC has zero use and will never take off. This coin is a designed trap for ALT coin investors by a pump and dump group. They all post here hoping to drive the price up double then cash out and its an endless cycle of screen shots etc. They do no real innovation here and its all copy paste code. You can scroll through all 400 pages and see nothing but them trying to keep this failure alive and post all their arguments about why SDC is the future its pretty funny. You guys are a bunch of joke losers who deserve to go broke after all of this. This project is scamming good people out of money. This post will be deleted.
Tulsene

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

..|..

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:11:23 PM

What a sad fucking joke. Still posting all you can to convince people this project still has anything going for it. We all know the big timers from the DNMs on Tor are not switching over to Shadow anytime. There also is really no use for Shadow anymore. Dash has a nice mixing system that works. SDC has zero use and will never take off. This coin is a designed trap for ALT coin investors by a pump and dump group. They all post here hoping to drive the price up double then cash out and its an endless cycle of screen shots etc. They do no real innovation here and its all copy paste code. You can scroll through all 400 pages and see nothing but them trying to keep this failure alive and post all their arguments about why SDC is the future its pretty funny. You guys are a bunch of joke losers who deserve to go broke after all of this. This project is scamming good people out of money. This post will be deleted.

So why are you still posting here, nothing better to do in your life ... seems so sa sad for you, I hope your suicide will going well at least
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:11:59 PM

I see from your post history Blazin8888 that you were hyping Crave not so long ago - an actual pump and dump scam that used features originally developed by the SDC devs.  Roll Eyes

You're not only one of the most nefarious and dishonest creeps round here, you're also one of the dumbest. Maybe there are other threads where an intellectual featherweight like you wouldn't be so clearly out of his depth. Or you could just continue posting your bullshit here while the rest of us laugh at what a complete cretin you are.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:43:34 PM

... Maybe there are other threads where an intellectual featherweight like you wouldn't be so clearly out of his depth. Or you could just continue posting your bullshit here while the rest of us laugh at what a complete cretin you are.

Now that wasn't very nice! DOGErs are respectable, only send much joyful people there.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:57:26 PM

I see so much hate in this thread shame  Embarrassed

More love would definitely help this small community much more as all this hate and insults!

Try with this guys just a small advice from cloak lover  Wink
sparksi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:30:49 PM

I see so much hate in this thread shame  Embarrassed

More love would definitely help this small community much more as all this hate and insults!

Try with this guys just a small advice from cloak lover  Wink

Well love doesn't exist here, unless price is below 20k. Same thing for other coins, but with different prices. Cheesy
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:29:30 PM

Actually, in the alt-coin game you know you have a real winner on your hands when you have a following of fools that spend time to go out of their way posting negative comments. These losers don't have any effect on price, investors, or anything else really. At these prices are they really worried about someone losing a few bucks, or are they so stupid they don't know a cheap lotto ticket when they see one?  Grin  Makes me want to buy more SDC, because even it it's a 100 to 1 long shot it still seems like a relative bargain compared to many speculative investments.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:36:58 AM

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt

rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:33:35 PM

wheatclove: Does anyone else get turned on by Blazin8888's posts?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:19:48 PM

Blazin8888 is certainly making his rounds. I don't own any SDC, but I do own BTS. The members there are asking him to be banned for being a douche. He was telling everybody he was going to invest 250BTC when the price was rising. Now he says it will crash below 1k? Total douche!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16894.1050.html

Good luck.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:40:37 PM

Blazin8888 is certainly making his rounds. I don't own any SDC, but I do own BTS. The members there are asking him to be banned for being a douche. He was telling everybody he was going to invest 250BTC when the price was rising. Now he says it will crash below 1k? Total douche!

Good luck.

I believe he actually owns only .250BTC IF THAT. But everyone is richer on the interwebz!  Cool
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:43:22 PM

Good luck.

Hmm, a full member on BTS trying to fud while there's a price correction (probably trying to buy-in back low), I wonder if he comes to fud here for the same reason..
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:00:47 AM

"That's a hell of a lot of opinion, conjecture and venom based on absolutely zero knowledge of the situation."
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:51:01 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 12:21:27 PM by child_harold

"That's a hell of a lot of opinion, conjecture and venom based on absolutely zero knowledge of the situation."

How very odd. I know I gave you my word about my last post but this requires comment since it is meant to target me.

LongAndShort is quoting a comment on the Etehreum blog directed at me after a little rant I had. See pic. (ffmad also posted there btw)

If the inference is I am Blazin8888 let me disabuse you of that crock immediately . I am not. I am uncertain of your motivation to use that particular quotation. Are you angered by the links and questions I raised about SDC's first 48 hours? I cannot rightly say. Why are you making this personal? I told you I'm out and I meant it. I did my part for SDC and now it's over.

So what if the only mining pool, CHICKENSTRIPS, (the official mining pool and only one open for pre-reg) crapped out after two hours https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7925580#msg7925580 leaving this guy http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SYnHd6uBbbiXitR235TTysjqLRiRDxFbZ8?display=all to mine the bejesus out of SDC with no pools up and running for around 36-48 hours after that. Obviously the devs mustve considered a re-launch, right? I mean who could possibly benefit from having a solo miner rape SDC so badly for a couple days? Good thing the miner wasnt too greedy cause he couldve just kept going and mined even more than the 400k he did.

So what if one month of PoW was reduced to 11 days and a 20million supply was reduced to 6? So what if it is reminiscent of Darkcoin's launch.

The only "fair" thing about this launch was that it launched on time. That's it.

So what if Groestlcoin have HD wallets? And who cares about Zeuner anyway?

So what if your first SDC post was after 5 days?

i'm really confused..why are people wasting 6gh of power on this coin.

i'm finding it really hard to understand its demand or relevance at all especially when the launch is for a few stats and thats it wtf..have you all lost your god damn minds!?

This community is full of stupid fucking idiots now! you are all seeing the price of coins go down and you all know its because you support every piece of shit that comes out daily then move on...untill all of your money is gone and then you cry, get mroe desperate and do even more stupid and desperate things! wake the fuck up you stupid stupid people..seriously what is wrong with you all i really need to know because we need to fix this before you muppets shut us out of this space for good standing there with nothing but your dicks in your hands and overpriced hardware you will never pay off or be able to use ever again!!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8009798#msg8009798

So what if wheatclove thinks Hierarchical Determinism means appointing himself Arch CEO?

Everything is just fine and dandy. Pink Unicorns.

PS pls tell c4shman (cloak dev) im not trollsroyce and have no interest in rejoining Cloak. He keeps PM'ing me. Weird.

Laterz

child_arnold

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

Lot of BS from a mentally disturbed person.

Oh f...k
You are losing so much time here. Your life must be a big black hole.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:23:27 PM

Lot of BS from a mentally disturbed person.

Oh f...k
You are losing so much time here. Your life must be a big black hole.

EVery stupidly named account is another LNS production.

WHAT BS? Check the links for yourself o master of piss and wind and violent verbal abuse…

GOODBYE  Angry

SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:24:10 PM

So what if the only mining pool, CHICKENSTRIPS, (the official mining pool and only one open for pre-reg) crapped out after two hours https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7925580#msg7925580 leaving this guy http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SYnHd6uBbbiXitR235TTysjqLRiRDxFbZ8?display=all to mine the bejesus out of SDC with no pools up and running for around 36-48 hours after that. Obviously the devs mustve considered a re-launch, right? I mean who could possibly benefit from having a solo miner rape SDC so badly for a couple days? Good thing the miner wasnt too greedy cause he couldve just kept going and mined even more than the 400k he did.

I don't know why you keep using the term "official mining pool" as if it was sanctioned by the project and devs when it was simply the first pool set up. There were two more pools up within an hour of launch so your claim that there were "no pools up and running for around 36-48 hours" is just bizarre. It's all there in those first few pages that you've been studying so diligently. Let me make it easier for you: pool #2, pool #3 and pool #4 a couple of hours after that. Sorry if the facts don't fit your new agenda buddy.

So let me ask you, after reading the posts I've linked were you correct in claiming that there were "no pools up and running for around 36-48 hours after that"?

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: