Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:00:33 AM

Therefore, I’m sure you can imagine how powerful a ‘group’ of traders can be in this market, once they decide to work together, in order to take advantage of these novice developers.

Replace "powerful group of traders" with "flock of sheep" who will give you 0.5 BTC fee + fill your pockets with profit when you signal them to buy the coin you are selling.

Amazing how people fall to this childish rhetoric.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psudoBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:15:02 AM

Replace "powerful group of traders" with "flock of sheep" who will give you 0.5 BTC fee + fill your pockets with profit when you signal them to buy the coin you are selling.

Amazing how people fall to this childish rhetoric.

I have never paid ryan anything ever not once. But he helped me with HZ in feburary so maybe what your saying is true
 but from what i know with my own personal experience he is a stand up guy.
 I made 6 btc with HZ so i will give credit where its due

thanks for helping destroy my childlike reasoning snr.pumpington Cheesy ysterday felt like i bought back 50 wasted hours i have spent trying to figure this paradoxical market out
even though i still feel like a terminally hopeless trader it looks like thars light' the end of that there tunnel LOL
i woke up and saw a 6.4btc balance on bittrex and though it was a glitch Grin and there is still some active dust offers left behind
HZ gave me 118% profit and it was your words that prevented my weakhands from selling a loss, all hats of to mister pumpington

https://i.imgur.com/BtfexDm.jpg

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:35:25 AM

If you want to be successful in this market, then you have to understand that each and every week there is a group that gets together to ‘decide’ which coins will be moved upwards in price – and also which coins will suffer major price declines.

Literally, this group works their way into multiple coins over a sustained period of time, and their one objective is to extract limitless profits from each and every coin that they lay hands on.

With every passing month, they accomplish this goal simply because the majority of traders in this market are using the exact same (incorrect) strategies to trade, therefore the task of “getting there first” is just all to simple.

+ 1

"When you see your enemy making fatal mistakes you NEVER interfere for he will surely ruin himself much faster than you ever can"

ART OF WAR Wink

these devs are so out of their depths that its fucking unbelieveable that most people who trade coins dont even realize the shit.
Devs are like the shittiest traders of them all and dyou know what makes it even more interesting?

They think all traders are complete idiots that do stupid shit like line up buy orders at the peak of a pump (LLOOOL)
the thing is no one can stop traders from rigging bots up and hijacking the entire sell side

that the brilliance of api Wink

If you want to be successful in this market, then you have to understand that each and every week there is a group that gets together to ‘decide’ which coins will be moved upwards in price – and also which coins will suffer major price declines.

Fuck yeah trex is OUR playground

Our groupwork is being looked upon favorably by those at the top
This isn't 2013 any more, the cream-de-la-creme of traders aren't fighting each outher anymore
we are sitting together at the roundtable and "making shit move" Cheesy
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:45:37 AM

You must understand that in the altcoin market, other traders are your best source of information. Because in this market, and every other financial market in the world, it is the traders who control the capital...

...and when you have a group of traders, working together, this group is now controlling and dictating the ‘direction’ of this capital.

I have been saying that for years. Obviously some traders have more bank to throw around than others but when the intentions of a group of traders are the same, that's when the money naturally gets bigger. I keep saying there is no guesswork needed because no matter what the vast majority of players are doing, theres always that "small group of guys" who've bucked the trend and joined forces to move some prices up and down

Thats how it should be for everyone and that is the road that eveyone out here in crypto has started to venture onto. Everyone now knows without a doubt that teamwork makes the dreamwork. If youve been trading cryptos for over a year then your obviously making more than 50 btc a month now, and i am damn sure you are working with a team of some sort because that level of pesos isn't possible if your a lone ranger. Thats how it was for me, so just my three cents
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:04:51 AM

Hey Ryan
Still shut up
Ruby, LOL
This is a joke, hope people aren't giving u 0.5 BTC so u can dump on them with your tremendous "skills" at trading
Hey look everyone, I'm Ryan the pumper and this week we are up 20075% because of my skills.  Lol

Credit where credit is due he does put alot of work into shilling and tricking the newbies so my guess is he still has idiots paying him the fee to get dumped on where there are fools they will be parted from their money
money420weed

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:20:16 AM

You must understand that in the altcoin market, other traders are your best source of information. Because in this market, and every other financial market in the world, it is the traders who control the capital...

...and when you have a group of traders, working together, this group is now controlling and dictating the ‘direction’ of this capital.

I have been saying that for years. Obviously some traders have more bank to throw around than others but when the intentions of a group of traders are the same, that's when the money naturally gets bigger. I keep saying there is no guesswork needed because no matter what the vast majority of players are doing, theres always that "small group of guys" who've bucked the trend and joined forces to move some prices up and down

Thats how it should be for everyone and that is the road that eveyone out here in crypto has started to venture onto. Everyone now knows without a doubt that teamwork makes the dreamwork. If youve been trading cryptos for over a year then your obviously making more than 50 btc a month now, and i am damn sure you are working with a team of some sort because that level of pesos isn't possible if your a lone ranger. Thats how it was for me, so just my three cents

the brain is a muscle dude, the more you do something the better you get at it that includes making money Cheesy

climbing over that 10 btc a month hill is probably the hardest, but once your over that hump it's pretty much go time from there if your doing it right

i find myself buying shit nonchalantly that it just would never have occurred to me to buy even as recent as 5 months ago, so i know that my mentality is changing

to closer i come to hanging with the 100 btc a month guys i can see myself taking my foot of the peddle because fuck, once you have that system locked in like that, your money is pretty much coming in on autopilot

its funny the more you make the less you actually have to work
marryXmas

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:21:20 AM

The rich get richer the poor get poorer Its the way of life bro
iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:25:30 AM

the brain is a muscle dude, the more you do something the better you get at it that includes making money

climbing over that 10 btc a month hill is probably the hardest, but once your over that hump it's pretty much go time from there if your doing it right

i find myself buying shit nonchalantly that it just would never have occurred to me to buy even as recent as 5 months ago, so i know that my mentality is changing

to closer i come to hanging with the 100 btc a month guys i can see myself taking my foot of the peddle because fuck, once you have that system locked in like that, your money is pretty much coming in on autopilot

I'm not claiming to be some super sophisticated trader but i have found that even with 20 btc / 25 btc coming in every month
your basically at autopilot status

or maybe im just a super lazy douche who can't stay in one place for longer than five minutes

I think i could potentially get more out of crypto if i didn't have bills to pay
im still working though so 20 btc a month does supplement the income rather nicely i must say Cheesy Wink Wink

BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:29:08 AM

I think i could potentially get more out of crypto if i didn't have bills to pay
im still working though so 20 btc a month does supplement the income rather nicely i must say Cheesy Wink Wink

You'd have to be a fucking idiot if your seriously spending 20 btc a month?? Do you not know the wonders that are about to strike BTC? LOL you are a fool if your cashing out every month, sorry bro but that's just stupid! **FACEPALM** BTC will be at $400 in the coming months that when your supposed to cash out stoopid
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:29:58 AM

lol so your not stacking up?
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:33:02 AM

You'd have to be a fucking idiot if your seriously spending 20 btc a month?? Do you not know the wonders that are about to strike BTC? LOL you are a fool if your cashing out every month, sorry bro but that's just stupid! **FACEPALM** BTC will be at $400 in the coming months that when your supposed to cash out stoopid

Thats funny, I heard similar things when I sold at $1100. Stupid bro, btc $2000 in the coming months!

iTRADEbtc

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:33:18 AM

Who gives a fuck bro? You do whatever the fuck it is that you do and ima keep doing what im doing.

Its just some damn coins lmao. You have your setup, i have mine and i can comfortably say that i'm never gonna be out of bitcoins at this point

I pre-plan too you little douche
marryXmas

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:34:51 AM

Who gives a fuck bro? You do whatever the fuck it is that you do and ima keep doing what im doing.

Its just some damn coins lmao. You have your setup, i have mine and i can comfortably say that i'm never gonna be out of bitcoins at this point

Your saying that with the asumption that the price doesn't have the ability to moon tomorrow, if it does you'll regret it
SHA255

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:35:48 AM

Why so serious brother?
Money comes, money goes so you gotta blow it like a runny nose LMAO
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:36:56 AM

zzzzzZZZZZZ you guys are like broken records do you ever get board of the crap you spew from you mouths? Obviously not thats why continue to do it!! Sign a btc messaeg from address with more than 2btc in please i am curious to you high rollers lol come sign the messge or show everyone you are just a lying little porper
BTCmoons

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:37:25 AM

Thats funny, I heard similar things when I sold at $1100. Stupid bro, btc $2000 in the coming months!

If your so confident that the price is gonna drop, do you have some shorts open?

MEEOWW, little fiesty there. Your acting like you don't owe me some coins? Cool Just looking out for you man if BTC pumps your gonna be pissed either way. I haven't touched my stash since October
SHA255

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:41:28 AM

im still working though so 20 btc a month does supplement the income rather nicely i must say

If your so confident that the price is gonna drop, do you have some shorts open?

Huh Huh who is this person that is shorting bitcoin?? Whoever is shorting at this stage must have a fucking deathwish
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:42:45 AM

alt account frenzy!

careful noobs I'm quoted in his positive wall of comments despite never paying & getting slated by him under the guise of his alt accounts.  Well it's obviously working for him.  but think before you throw money at this, all is not as it appears... & the 100BTC/month club chat is hilarious

Piston Honda - as another real person (!) yeah I've been waiting for that SMBR pump too... was start of month for every 3 months then not when I bought in...

also hopefully GNS will do something, I couldn't have bought that much cheaper!

iTRADEbtc

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:44:30 AM

MEEOWW, little fiesty there. Your acting like you don't owe me some coins? Cool Just looking out for you man if BTC pumps your gonna be pissed either way. I haven't touched my stash since October

Amigo, I am leveraged upto my eyeballs on okcoin, theres nothing to worry about
BTCmoons

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:47:25 AM

Amigo, I am leveraged upto my eyeballs on okcoin, theres nothing to worry about

your good for about a week then

you gotta stay in the game bro there's a lot going down this week, check your PM
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: