Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
RichQuick

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:01:40 PM

Why does it seem like you only say these things only after you've done them.

How do we know you are not just photoshopping your pics?

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

IMPOSSIBLE I don't have any loosing trades!!

No, in all seriousness, I don't have much "loosing" trades at all. If I exit a trade without a profit it's because I was stopped out with an insignificant 2% deficit.. which i tend to look at as a transaction fee, if anything.

But going over my activity over the last week.

I called HAL before anyone else - it went up over 150% and still has some steam left over for another thrust.
blonde chick /FONTAS

I called NLG, which absolutely no one else was promoting... went up 223%.
wrong: https://twitter.com/JBcrypto/status/506754417014874113

VIA is up 52% and there is still a lot of activity happening there..
/Fontas no idea!

I called XST.. a day later it's up 300%+
wrong: BOB aka emc2whale is moving this market

But, never fear.. I may just start making one sure-fire recommendation a week for those that are interested.. free of charge, as always.

so what are you? trader or a pumper?  Huh

i was mistaken; Fontas did not move VIA it was HAL i dont know who the fuck was in VIA..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

so what are you? trader or a pumper?  Huh

Actually..

I dont know man it looks like Ryan made those calls a few weeks before those guys
I just made a rather substantial return from a tip he sent me which i'm still trying to process in my mind
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:18:36 PM

Are you on any social media in order for me to follow you easily.

He's on twitter https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:23:01 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:01:34 PM by RyanPumper

08 Sep
Total return: 234%
Coins: COCO, XST, ETHAN

COCO

This coin was pumped early last week... However, I saw 21BTC enter the market – and only 12BTC exit.

All throughout the week I saw small levels of accumulation, so I put some price alerts on this coin and setup some conditional buy orders.

This morning the price alerts began to ring off. I got to the market before any of my buys were triggered so that I can pull these bids and re-asses the condition of the market. The spread was tight, trades were pouring in, the rally was in an early stage, thin sell orders – typical momentum play.

I didn’t waste any time placing any lowball bids as this was an obvious pump.. I made a few attempts to buy through some sell walls... kept getting beat to the punch (bullish signal).. The market then halted as someone threw up a 2btc wall...which allowed me to buy in, unchallenged. Momentum continued to build as more traders began to scoop through stacked sell orders.

There were enough walls on the buy side for me to realistically assume that this could potentially be an extended move, so I set up my conditional sell orders and manually set up new stop orders every time the market  passed certain price points to lock in my gains.

Tip: Overall, this was a very speculative trade. If it weren’t for my pre-preparation and the price alerts that I had setup I would never have got into this market at all... Interestingly, if I had obeyed my strategy and not interfered with how I set up my conditional buys – I would have been in earlier and enjoyed the move in it’s entirety. 141% isn’t bad though. .

XST

Great performance from XST throughout last week... I expected the volume to dip today (which is the norm for Mondays) which would bring prices lower than the consensus set last week. As expected, there was a dip that allowed me to take advantage of the inevitable correction.

Nothing too intricate here... But another trade that shows how important monitoring price points is. I know that several traders were waiting for prices to dip all week, once it happened, they were all over it.

This happens too often and is a very simple move to execute. Once you know something like this is going to occur, you can trade with more size than usual and make a decent gain.

ETHAN

Ethan has been the plaything of every manipulator in crypto for days now. I mean it’s a joke how easy it is to move this coin... Not saying that this is a bad thing – because if you just sit and monitor the price points that this market bounces between over a certain time period, you will be able to join in with this manipulation and make exponential profit.

People were accumulating Ethan throughout last week and throughout the weekend, so I knew that there was a major move in the pipeline for either today or Tuesday.

Needless to say, I took advantage and bagged a 70% gain.

For some reason, I don’t think ETHAN is dead yet. I’d pay close attention to the price points if i were you guys... Also observe the order book. As soon as you start to see a string thin sell orders (0.1233, 0.034 etc) make your move.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:49:44 PM

You caught the very bottom of that ETHAN dump from 380 to 100, easier said than done. I tried but missed it.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:13:28 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 01:59:43 AM by rocoro

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

lol  you better not start loosing !!  

I'm listening to people that don't know simple grammar and how to spell a simple word such as losing.

I know it doesn't really matter, but it makes me think - "what other details may they not be paying attention to?"

Undecided

gtac01

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
rocoro
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:00:34 AM

I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.

Thanks for the tip gtac!

cynicSOB

Activity: 106

yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

Hi Guys, Ryan Pumper here... I’m an Altcoin hoarder/investor. I have been in Crypto since last July.. Bought 1000 bucks worth of BTC after reading the whitepaper – then came November and my original $1000 had gone up nearly 10 times. At that point, I put down everything and went all in.

...I feel that even the most novice trader can pull 100% a day from Crypto – and that’s me being quite conservative.

....My personal target is 100% per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys understand the basic principles behind each one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% per day.

You say your investment has gone up 100% a day, but only 10x from July to September.
How is this possible? 100% a day compounded during 20 working days in August should have given you 1000000x not 10x

For more secure coins: 1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
For the lulz:1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
gtac01

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:59:57 AM

Hi Guys, Ryan Pumper here... I’m an Altcoin hoarder/investor. I have been in Crypto since last July.. Bought 1000 bucks worth of BTC after reading the whitepaper – then came November and my original $1000 had gone up nearly 10 times. At that point, I put down everything and went all in.

...I feel that even the most novice trader can pull 100% a day from Crypto – and that’s me being quite conservative.

....My personal target is 100% per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys understand the basic principles behind each one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% per day.

You say your investment has gone up 100% a day, but only 10x from July to September.
How is this possible? 100% a day compounded during 20 working days in August should have given you 1000000x not 10x

You don't go all in and you saw the guy's plays. He has 100% moves on a lot of days, sometimes 20%, sometimes 500% . I'm not this good yet but just focusing on "winning" most trades, instead of "by how much"
BTC-king

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:08:35 AM

Wonder what the next coin is?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:44:23 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 11:57:06 AM by RyanPumper

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:47:45 AM

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

lol  you better not start loosing !!  

I'm listening to people that don't know simple grammar and how to spell a simple word such as losing.

I know it doesn't really matter, but it makes me think - "what other details may they not be paying attention to?"

Undecided

If you think my spelling is bad you should see my hand writing. Cry  (what other details may they not be paying attention to) that's what I want to find out Cool

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
benedictlol

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:33:31 PM

Something is definitely going on there me thinks..
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

Looking like another week of gains already! Just made 60% from that SSV call  Grin Grin

not much talk about it on twitter though?
chanz

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:08:54 PM

Looking like another week of gains already! Just made 60% from that SSV call  Grin Grin

not much talk about it on twitter though?

I'm gona follow on the next pump, missed this one. Watching it closely.

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:08:09 PM

08 Sep - 09 Sep
Total return: 167%
Coins: SSV, FIBRE

SSV

SSV is one of my picks. If you got in earlier - I'm sure you've done very well today.

This was an obvious one. When I got to the market, there was only 4BTC till 100%... Plus, there was an update in the pipeline... I bought in at market price as there was virtually no sell walls blocking the market from taking off.

As expected, I wake up in the morning to find that I’m up 20% - not only that, but there was tremendous buy support above my entry point. (Sign of an extended pump)

So I sat back and went to work on my other trades whilst SSV soared upwards 114%.

This really was “easy money”. I feel that there is still some steam left in this market. So I’ll be keeping a close eye.

Tip: It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong. You have to wait until there is money lying in the corner and all you have to do is go over there and pick it up. If your trades aren’t as simple as that, then there is something in your strategy that is limiting your potential.

FIBRE

Again, nothing too intricate here... I’ve had price alerts set up on Fibre for days now. As soon as those alerts rang off, I looked to see what the climate was like. 1. Thin sell orders 2. A stream of sell orders being filled, 3. Tight spread, 4. Good Buy support, 5. Volume spike on the chart (early stage of a rally)... All positive indicators.

Needless to say, I bought in and took advantage of this momentum. 53% isn’t half bad.

Tip: In markets that I perceive to be in the beginning stages of an uptrend and various thing confirm this trend, I tend to trade much larger than in situations where these conditions are lacking. In this way, I place my largest trade when I estimate that the odds are more favourable.

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

btc-mike

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:55:24 PM

I've coded a bot that relays these signals to me so that I don't have to do this manually.. but you don't need a fancy bot at all really.. I started out copying and pasting into a simple Excel spreadsheet.. If you do this long enough, you'll be able to anticipate moves just by assessing the order book and volume levels on the actual exchange.

Share more about your bot? Are you getting the date from individual exchanges or using some aggregator?
madalo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:05:46 PM

okay 80% in one day is a new thing for me.......thanks for the heads up on cannabis and ssv. i could have bagged some money on kore but i bitched up again. whats the shout on the others?
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:22:15 PM

How about when you intend to buy in on a dip, and price has not reached you buy-in yet. The price keeps falling after the buy-in so your stop loss, if you get a chance to put it in for a sell could be more than 2%.

I don't see anywhere on bittrex to do multiple contingency orders.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: