Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 [1803] 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 ... 2248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KanoPool since 2014 🐈 - PPLNS and Solo 0.5% fee - Worldwide - 2435 blocks  (Read 5350114 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (50 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
lok8nusa

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

Call 811 before you dig

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Yep, mining is not as easy as it used to be for any of us but you have to have a plan and stick to it.  Once my March shipment comes in I will have nearly doubled my hash since the end of December.  That's the way it is now.

It looks like a lot of us are doing this. With the equipment coming in this week, as soon as it's up, I'll have tripled my meager hashpower. And I, too, have hit the wall - no additional power is available here.

Cryptocurrency is neither a hobby nor business for the faint of heart or impatient.

MINE ON!!!

Coining bits since 2017 
Kano Pool is the BEST BTC mining pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DPoS2

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

My calculations are the same. This pool needs to hit 8 blocks a month for the payout to be more. 1.1% is a big difference if you are making a fixed amount per month but that is not the case. I understand we look back at the history but what history doesn’t take into account is the amount of new hashing power that has come online and will continue to drive the difficulty to the moon. We need to promote the crap out of this pool and start now. It is the BEST pool here hands down but we are not going to win anymore miners here until WE step up and make it happen. When it becomes unaffordable for the larger miners to mine here, they will slowly leave too. It is more than just money to some but eventually everyone will have a breaking point for one reason or another. I love this pool and you guys are the best but we need to get off our asses and come up with a solution.

Its not about getting more miners to mine at this pool, what should be happening is you and everyone already on the pool should be buying more hardware to keep up with the difficulty, getting the rest of the pool bigger but staying the same yourself means you will just get smaller and smaller rewards.

Instead of spending time trying to get more miners, spend some money and get more hardware yourself. This isn't something new its something everyone has had to do since mining began.

Nope - if the pool grew with new miners then at least the current miners will continue to get smaller and smaller rewards..  if the pool doesn't grow at all then no one gets anything..  less and less of ZERO is not the same as less and less of SOMETHING CONSTANT

that is the point you old heads keep ignoring.. you keep thinking this is the same old small vs big pool discussion and ignoring the ghost ship pool syndrome

I pointed this out months ago and got all kinds of 'stupid native yelling' thrown back at me...  enjoy mining your smugness

PS-   Who is cryptostarusa anyway??  Is that cloud hash that kano is spending his BTC on?  or is it a miner he reached out to and greased his wheels?

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

ok question as im a total noob
last block was found 136h in our pool
so now we have a new block to crack
are we still on the same block for 136h or can that block be cracked by another mining pool?
also since the difficulty level gets higher and higher does this mean older miners like s1/s3 have no chance of cracking a block?

We are not on the same block. When a new block is found on the network, all of our miners start work on that one.

As difficulty goes up, the amount of time it'll take for older miners to find a block goes up. They still have chances to find a share that results in a block, but the probability goes down. (Although it'll never be 0, just very close to it.)

leprickahn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 07:30:48 PM by leprickahn

I’m fully ramp up with my S9 now, and my percentage is about 0.03%, and I usually get awarded at 0.0035xxx per block found at Kano.
At normal pool, I get 0.00125 (after fee) minimum per day, so as a month (30 days) I get 0.00125x30=0.0375/month.
So if we found less than 10 blocks/month (depends on luck), I can’t get as much as normal pool.
Do I get it right here?

yup - thats more or less accurate from my understanding.  i was asking similar questions last month when i started mining on Kano, migrating my 4xS9 to this pool.

Its been a tough end of Jan & beginning of Feb ... but i'm hopeful for the future.

btw, theres no such thing as a "normal" pool ... just different hashing/share calc & payout methods.
I have 1 S9 at Kano from 14 Jan,  but with bad luck and depend on the pool hashrate, the income is not as much as I thought. I have monthly bills to pay, what should I do?

Unfortunately no one can really answer that but you. Because of the nature of this pool blocks will come less frequently but the payout will be greater. If you have bills to pay and need a fixed amount of bitcoin coming in then another pool might be the best but in the long run you will probably make less. Patience is definitely needed here but I can understand your dilemma.

In the meantime MINE ON!!!! and BTClock Dance!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWPiHjIExA

I am pretty sure the 0.9% fee over time will not make up for the lost income over the past month even if your here for 5 years+. With the horrible luck and the difficulty changes even if the pool fee was 0% you wouldnt make enough BTC to cover the losses. Anyone who started mining here mid january got fucked. I know this cause thats exactly what i did. Ive since moved all my miners back to slush. From jan 15 to feb 15 i made less than %10 what i mined the month before. The pool seems legit and has alot of support, I want it to succeed, but its too risky for me to run my rigs here with the high variance of payments. I cant afford to pay my power bill now.

this is only valid if you believe that this pool will continue to find 1-2 blocks per month going into the future.
Based on statistics & the history of the pool .... that is likely not the case.

If the pool can crack more than 8 blocks a month, it is likely the payout will be higher than slush & others.  Having a 10+ block month will have significantly higher payouts here.

I believe the luck will even out and yes you might have an awesome month with twice as many blocks as expected but that still wont make up for lost btc you could of earned with consistent payouts through out the difficulty changes.  For example if you found half as many blocks as expected one month and double what is expected the next month it does not even out because with the difficulty increase you will get less no matter what the second month. So If you started mid january you will never make back the btc you could of had with regular payments.  If you started mining here on a month with double the luck then it would be the other way around.  ALTHOUGH with the 5ND ramp combined with difficulty changes, lost btc during your 5nd ramp up WILL NOT EQUAL the btc gained during the 5nd ramp down becuase the difficulty has increased by then!!!!!!!

prove me wrong and stop saying mining isnt for the faint of heart. This pool isnt for the faint of heart. Mining is fucking easy
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
Merited by bit2255 (1)

My calculations are the same. This pool needs to hit 8 blocks a month for the payout to be more. 1.1% is a big difference if you are making a fixed amount per month but that is not the case. I understand we look back at the history but what history doesn’t take into account is the amount of new hashing power that has come online and will continue to drive the difficulty to the moon. We need to promote the crap out of this pool and start now. It is the BEST pool here hands down but we are not going to win anymore miners here until WE step up and make it happen. When it becomes unaffordable for the larger miners to mine here, they will slowly leave too. It is more than just money to some but eventually everyone will have a breaking point for one reason or another. I love this pool and you guys are the best but we need to get off our asses and come up with a solution.

Its not about getting more miners to mine at this pool, what should be happening is you and everyone already on the pool should be buying more hardware to keep up with the difficulty, getting the rest of the pool bigger but staying the same yourself means you will just get smaller and smaller rewards.

Instead of spending time trying to get more miners, spend some money and get more hardware yourself. This isn't something new its something everyone has had to do since mining began.

Nope - if the pool grew with new miners then at least the current miners will continue to get smaller and smaller rewards..  if the pool doesn't grow at all then no one gets anything..  less and less of ZERO is not the same as less and less of SOMETHING CONSTANT

that is the point you old heads keep ignoring.. you keep thinking this is the same old small vs big pool discussion and ignoring the ghost ship pool syndrome

I pointed this out months ago and got all kinds of 'stupid native yelling' thrown back at me...  enjoy mining your smugness

PS-   Who is cryptostarusa anyway??  Is that cloud hash that kano is spending his BTC on?  or is it a miner he reached out to and greased his wheels?

Mate the only point that you make is that you are an imbecile. Nothing you are saying is new to us "old heads" we knew about it years before you even had an inkling of it in your head. We knew, we consider and we plan our mining around our knowledge, anything you say is just bad gas. I am one of the few have put up with the rubbish spewing from your fingers but its just boring now, so from no on it'll just be when someone who doesn't know better quotes you that I'll have to put up with it.

The number of miners makes no difference, its just about the size of the pool. Its nothing to do with the pool per-se, its to do with the people mining at the pool, and their ability to increase their hash rate to keep the pool and their income viable. Its better to have less miners with more hash power than more miners with less hash power.

If people want to have a consistent income from mining they have to keep buying hardware to keep up with the difficulty, its the same since day 1 of mining and will always be the same.

If anything the difficulty to keep up is to do with the slow down in technology innovation around mining and the greed and control of a single primary supplier. In the past hardware has got faster, more efficient and cheaper, this has changed recently, that and the increase in value of bitcoin and the subsequent "gold rush" mentality of new miners means its tougher and tougher to maintain that steady growth.

People getting into it now are only just realising what we "old heads" knew 18 months ago. You can't do this at home anymore, you have to have your gear colo'ed somewhere with cheap and abundant power. Problem is that there is no room at the inn for most of the hosting companies.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
bit2255

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

PS-   Who is cryptostarusa anyway??  Is that cloud hash that kano is spending his BTC on?  or is it a miner he reached out to and greased his wheels?

Mate the only point that you make is that you are an imbecile. Nothing you are saying is new to us "old heads" we knew about it years before you even had an inkling of it in your head. We knew, we consider and we plan our mining around our knowledge, anything you say is just bad gas. I am one of the few have put up with the rubbish spewing from your fingers but its just boring now, so from no on it'll just be when someone who doesn't know better quotes you that I'll have to put up with it.

The number of miners makes no difference, its just about the size of the pool. Its nothing to do with the pool per-se, its to do with the people mining at the pool, and their ability to increase their hash rate to keep the pool and their income viable. Its better to have less miners with more hash power than more miners with less hash power.

If people want to have a consistent income from mining they have to keep buying hardware to keep up with the difficulty, its the same since day 1 of mining and will always be the same.

If anything the difficulty to keep up is to do with the slow down in technology innovation around mining and the greed and control of a single primary supplier. In the past hardware has got faster, more efficient and cheaper, this has changed recently, that and the increase in value of bitcoin and the subsequent "gold rush" mentality of new miners means its tougher and tougher to maintain that steady growth.

People getting into it now are only just realising what we "old heads" knew 18 months ago. You can't do this at home anymore, you have to have your gear colo'ed somewhere with cheap and abundant power. Problem is that there is no room at the inn for most of the hosting companies.

100% Agree  (especially the 1st paragraph!!).

I've been meaning to post something very similar to this is what I think almost every time I read most of the new posts.

Mine On!!
Pecker

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

If we all had the money to double our mining operations we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Essentially, since December, each and everyone one of us would have had to double their operation. I am out of power at my home. I can not add anything more. So while your statement in theory is the correct approach, real world application is not possible for some. I am currently setting up a mining facility to do just that and have 3 partners also included in the effort. Together we have purchased 100 additional S9s on the March batch. I understand what you are saying and I am in agreement and also actively doing something about it but that solution is not as easily implemented in the real world as it is on paper.

Well here is a good example of what not to do, lol

I got into mining in late December 2017, and yes I overpaid and bought the miners thru ebay... before prices started falling on mining equipment and bitcoin. (You know FOMO fear of missing out)

So I paid a high premium to get in... (not real smart I know but i was naive)  

Looking back, I'd have been better off spending that money on purchasing bitcoin (assuming I could have hit the low end of the market which I doubt would have happened)... probably could have 2 bitcoin or more if I'd timed it right

It is what it is now though and keep on mining!

But unless the new miners get dirt cheap, or we see a drastic increase in hash power with new machines coming on board, I can't afford to add more miners when I'm not making any money anyway.  Now understand I am not trying to pull any money out from this venture, just let it set and build a nestegg for 5-10 years down the line when I decide to retire.

If it were not for free electricity and me having the cash to invest, I'd be screwed.  But I've also learned a lot (still learning) about mining and bitcoin.  

One thing is for sure, mining is not for the faint of heart!!

Thanks to Kano and to all of you for this Forum and all your help and hard work!
perfectplus174

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

Not everyone can afford to keep mining. I'm sure a lot of those beginners will see that they aren't making "profit" and decide it is not for them, even with efficient machines such as the S9. I'm waiting for them to die off and leave the mining to those who are serious about BTC. I don't care about the profits because I am not cashing out my BTC, so there technically is no profit or loss yet. Those that are relying on finding blocks to justify mining the blocks will soon grow tired of the anxiousness and stress to pay the bills. It's not for the weak or simple minded, it's not a get rich quick, it's not easy money. It's hobby or it's a business with a lot of resources. Even as a business you are scaling to fail and your long term viability will diminish.

Nothing happens until something moves.

MINE ON WITH KANO........except DPoS2
DrSha

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

<3 BTC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

If we all had the money to double our mining operations we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Essentially, since December, each and everyone one of us would have had to double their operation. I am out of power at my home. I can not add anything more. So while your statement in theory is the correct approach, real world application is not possible for some. I am currently setting up a mining facility to do just that and have 3 partners also included in the effort. Together we have purchased 100 additional S9s on the March batch. I understand what you are saying and I am in agreement and also actively doing something about it but that solution is not as easily implemented in the real world as it is on paper.

He is right its now arms race with hashrate. first the CPU/GPU miners were kicked from bitcoin to make way for the ASIC... Since asic arrived on the scene we have seen the DIFF explode.  It is not almost impossible for new miners to come into the space without massive investment.  It really is pushing the smaller miners out the game I mean come on 400+ days ROI for antminer s9?  I think there must be other miners being used higher than 14th but only being used by bitmain or others while they jump the chain diff higher and higher then sell off the lower models back to public when they "no longer need" or want them.

Bitcoin was supposed to be a fair system I though where everyone could be a part of it but now I see this vision is no longer bitcoin.
When you take away the chance for everyone to take part in the network you remove the fundamental of bitcoin DE-centrialisation.

As far as I can see I guess the DIFF "attacking"  Is for one thing only to push out the home miners from the equation leaving the path open to the larger company's who are steadily grasping more and more of bitcoin for themselves while pushing out the rest.

I fear in the future we will know the truth about the network and what is really going on with the DIFF but as far as I can see we are all being pushed out of the earning tree to make way for the few... To me that is distructive to bitcoin and we should not and cannot allow it to continue..  While some sit in silence knowing full well what is going on here but making out in public that there is nothing wrong..  Step back.. Think about this.. Is this really what we want bitcoin to become??

LCC - LitecoinCash - https://p2p-a.minelcc.net
perfectplus174

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

He is right its now arms race with hashrate. first the CPU/GPU miners were kicked from bitcoin to make way for the ASIC... Since asic arrived on the scene we have seen the DIFF explode.  It is not almost impossible for new miners to come into the space without massive investment.  It really is pushing the smaller miners out the game I mean come on 400+ days ROI for antminer s9?  I think there must be other miners being used higher than 14th but only being used by bitmain or others while they jump the chain diff higher and higher then sell off the lower models back to public when they "no longer need" or want them.

Bitcoin was supposed to be a fair system I though where everyone could be a part of it but now I see this vision is no longer bitcoin.
When you take away the chance for everyone to take part in the network you remove the fundamental of bitcoin DE-centrialisation.

As far as I can see I guess the DIFF "attacking"  Is for one thing only to push out the home miners from the equation leaving the path open to the larger company's who are steadily grasping more and more of bitcoin for themselves while pushing out the rest.

I fear in the future we will know the truth about the network and what is really going on with the DIFF but as far as I can see we are all being pushed out of the earning tree to make way for the few... To me that is distructive to bitcoin and we should not and cannot allow it to continue..  While some sit in silence knowing full well what is going on here but making out in public that there is nothing wrong..  Step back.. Think about this.. Is this really what we want bitcoin to become??

Anybody can participate, even with GPU, but don't expect to get rich. The fairness isn't the making a profit part, it's participating in the system. I think you have the whole idea wrong. Miners weren't "kicked" from bitcoin.

All you have attested to is even more reason why you should support a smaller pool if you believe in BTC. The more people panic and jump to slushpool, BTC, antpool or whatever, the more they are encouraging what you fear. The market is controlling the outcome. Bitcoin is still in it's infancy when you think about the potential it has.

DrSha

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

<3 BTC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

I don't mine of any of the larger pools I do not think they play by the rules and I do fear they short change miners out of there earnings.
I myself mined for 2 years solo.. yes 2 years. without a single block to be found.

I now mine here at kano I have very low power only 2.5th online with a further 2.5 awaiting to come online next few days.

I know that cpu was no longer viable dew to demand on cpu and difficulty and no pools accept GPU or CPU anymore so technically they are obsolete in the BTC game..

Satoshi told us in his whitepaper that an attacker on the chain would find it more profitable to play by the rules..  But my understanding of this would be that would be find on one chain.. But we have two chains now so any attempt to "attack" bitcoin for personal gain would now benefit the attacker as they can mine a separate chain and still earn.

he also stated

We consider the scenario of an attacker trying to generate an alternate chain faster than the honest
chain.  

"Block height. BCH is currently ahead by 8143 blocks."
https://fork.lol/blocks/height

The race between the honest chain and an attacker chain can be characterized as a Binomial
Random Walk.  The success event is the honest chain being extended by one block, increasing its
lead by +1, and the failure event is the attacker's chain being extended by one block, reducing the
gap by -1.
The probability of an attacker catching up from a given deficit is analogous to a Gambler's
Ruin problem.

The above statement is true if both chains are of the same specification.

But this did not take into factor a new chain with "emergency" DIFF adjustment being used to create a longer chain?

If I am mistaken correct me on this.

He also stated in the whitepaper
The probability drops exponentially as the number of blocks the
attacker has to catch up with increases.   With the odds against him, if he doesn't make a lucky
lunge forward early on, his chances become vanishingly small as he falls further behind.

Now... what better way to get a foothold than to pump the Bitcoin DIFF so while on the other hand having a much lower DIFF on 2nd chain and being ahead of BTC chain by a fair bit..

LCC - LitecoinCash - https://p2p-a.minelcc.net
rem26

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Yep, this is a bravo mining in the making. 
rifleman74

Merit: 21

4 s9's 2 821's

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

How's BTC.com?
perfectplus174

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

We will enjoy it......except for DPoS2

BSGMiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

1xA921 + 1xA741 + Backup-->1xA6 ;)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

We will enjoy it......except for DPoS2
This never gets old... Ha!

The BTCest mining pool (<1% fee): KanoPool
***PPLNS rewards averaged over the 5Nd to reduce variance***
luxMiner

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

Well here is a good example of what not to do, lol

I got into mining in late December 2017, and yes I overpaid and bought the miners thru ebay... before prices started falling on mining equipment and bitcoin. (You know FOMO fear of missing out)

So I paid a high premium to get in... (not real smart I know but i was naive)  

Looking back, I'd have been better off spending that money on purchasing bitcoin (assuming I could have hit the low end of the market which I doubt would have happened)... probably could have 2 bitcoin or more if I'd timed it right

It is what it is now though and keep on mining!

But unless the new miners get dirt cheap, or we see a drastic increase in hash power with new machines coming on board, I can't afford to add more miners when I'm not making any money anyway.  Now understand I am not trying to pull any money out from this venture, just let it set and build a nestegg for 5-10 years down the line when I decide to retire.

If it were not for free electricity and me having the cash to invest, I'd be screwed.  But I've also learned a lot (still learning) about mining and bitcoin.  

One thing is for sure, mining is not for the faint of heart!!

Thanks to Kano and to all of you for this Forum and all your help and hard work!

in the crypto space, you cannot be short-term results oriented, otherwise the swings will destroy you.

you need to answer one fundamental question to yourself and that is: why did i get into crypto, or specifically bitcoin, in the first place? for me, once i managed to answer the question for myself, i was able to make a commitment in investing a substantial amount of time and money. the actual amount is not a finite figure but relative to my means.

i'm turning my back to a quite lucrative estate business to be in this space, because i'm just too tired and fed-up of the current world and climate, and all the bs that this business represents.

the current price of bitcoin is a distraction. weather it surges or plummets 80% tomorrow, my reaction should be pretty much the same, and it actually is. why is that? because i am reminded by my version of the answer to the question. do i want to be involved in bitcoin for the immediate dollar gain and feel like an investment genius, or for the potential role it may play in our lives 5, 10 years from now, or even more?

that is the only justified speculation... i.e. the off-chance that bitcoin (or some form of crypto) may actually save us in the end...... how it gets there, is irrelevant.
rifleman74

Merit: 21

4 s9's 2 821's

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Yep, while the short-term swings are nice (and bad), it's all about what BTC will be 2-4 years from now.  We're still at the beginning stages.

bigolin

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:53:50 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:04:50 PM by bigolin

Alright everyone...

If you've got hate in your heart...let it out.

I am by no means a graphic designer but we've all been saying we need to do SOMETHING to spread the word. I've come up with a few graphics and as of now I'm just wanting input or if you can do it better then by all means, please do it better. I just wanted to do something because my measly hashrate is not doing anything apparently Wink I haven't discovered a single block.

So please give me your thoughts and let's think of ways to spread the word. If someone can let me know the specific sizes these images need to be I don't mind creating banners, signatures, whatever you need to spread the Kano word.

Without further ado...I will be adding images one by one and editing the post to see which ones actually post and which you have to follow the link for.

Pecker

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

Yep, while the short-term swings are nice (and bad), it's all about what BTC will be 2-4 years from now.  We're still at the beginning stages.

Agreed!
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Lots of good points, and counterpoints, since my post this morning. I still think it would be helpful for everyone if we recruited
more miners. Though it's starting to seem like the big players here, are much more concerned with keeping smaller players
on the bench. Regardless of people buying better equipment, why not add more people? Is it better to keep people out, and
get a better payout between less people, OR, add more people, and capture more hash power to find blocks quicker, and increase
the frequency of payouts?

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
Pages: « 1 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 [1803] 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 ... 2248 »
  Print  

Jump to: