Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:43:51 PM

BTC/BAY has nearly triple the volume of any other coin on Bittrex... That's something to keep in mind even if the price is low. I am happy where we are as an investor, personally.

yeah, which is mostly fake. no sugarcoating things please. Let's be real with things around here.

Fine, let's be "real". You have not a single clue that any of the volume is "fake" and you are just talking out of your ass. Some of the volume might be, and it might not be at all. You have literally no way of knowing so you cannot come in here and state it as fact and act like you know everything when you are just spouting off a bunch of ignorant, factless claims.

factless? get a dictionary you fool before you go around abusing people. Shows your level of intel and mentality altogether. Any kid from the block can tell the fucking volume is fake as fuck. Go learn to read a chart and "market history" that bittrex provides for free for your education.

162 BTC fake volume?

lol. Let me get a hit of what you're taking

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:21:46 PM

Those links are gone in wallet. Very nice

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:37:05 PM

Those links are gone in wallet. Very nice
You mean those links that were below the chatwindow? Yes, indeed good to see. But i still see #blackcoin instead of #bitbay.
If the IRC chat would be continued at the next build of the client, I also would suggest to install some IRC bots as well as change the given links, as they are still "thebitbay.org". But that's just a minor issue.
If it would be replaced with a chat like Tox e.g. then I rest my case. Wink
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:38:01 PM

Anyone up for testing smart contract via email?

Make sure your bitmhalo.exe is running and you aren't getting libeay32.dll error.

If it's running smoothly on your side we can test it by creating smart contract for tiny amount.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:50:51 PM

Sure I'd like to try bitmessage

BM-2cTazDdqCwhZvWLD5NJQxgRDf7eThJRuc6
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:51:49 PM

Make sure your bitmhalo.exe is running and you aren't getting libeay32.dll error.

If it's running smoothly on your side we can test it by creating smart contract for tiny amount.

Thanks buddy a vid is coming shortly and a wallet update with a minor fix to the help menus that my obfuscator changed.

I'm going to take the obvious milestones which are low hanging fruit. The community here has had mixed opinions on pegging first so im just going to be speccing it out making some flow charts looking for a few superdevs continuing my search for trainees and keep my mind strong.

My days get insanely busy, I dont get days off and i work from morning til night. it doesnt benefit me all that much to post on forums either so you guys should help respond when you can fill gaps. I'm going to stay focused.

capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:01:57 PM

Damn, sub-100 sells are drying up. My other lowball buys will have to wait I guess  Tongue

Sell walls starting to vanish...so predictable. Carry on  Roll Eyes

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:15:48 PM

Damn, sub-100 sells are drying up. My other lowball buys will have to wait I guess  Tongue

never mind ..............BITBAY will it go to JUPITER ...belive it and dev team......price cheap....now it is time to buy huge. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:18:52 PM

I don't think a wallet customized to what every investor here bitches for is what was promised. The wallet promised was a demo working wallet for smart contracts, well gues what you got, a working demo wallet. Development takes time and usually is never on schedule so why can't everyone sit bak and stfu about this dev ain't doing this bitbay team needs to do that, the walle needs this blah blah fukin blah. Its like a bunch of whiny ass spoiled kids. I've come to learn that u can't make everyone happy no matter what u do, David could deliever a bad ass sleek wallet with all the the bells and whistles and deliver before the due date with a fricking bow on top and some people would still complain.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:26:07 PM

Thanks buddy a vid is coming shortly and a wallet update with a minor fix to the help menus that my obfuscator changed.

I'm going to take the obvious milestones which are low hanging fruit. The community here has had mixed opinions on pegging first so im just going to be speccing it out making some flow charts looking for a few superdevs continuing my search for trainees and keep my mind strong.

My days get insanely busy, I dont get days off and i work from morning til night. it doesnt benefit me all that much to post on forums either so you guys should help respond when you can fill gaps. I'm going to stay focused.

No worries. Focus on your goal..don't worry about these fools they're always looking for something to complain about. Most of them have never designed a working software in their entire life.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4O3U220GE

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:28:35 PM

Sure I'd like to try bitmessage

BM-2cTazDdqCwhZvWLD5NJQxgRDf7eThJRuc6

I would prefer doing it via email but I've sent one to your bitmessage address. Keep an eye on it

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:39:18 PM

never mind ..............BITBAY will it go to JUPITER ...belive it and dev team......price cheap....now it is time to buy huge. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I understand you sentiment here but, this doesn't help the cause any more than the negative stuff. Lets try to keep these types of comments to a minimum. Thx...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:44:49 PM

No worries. Focus on your goal..don't worry about these fools they're always looking for something to complain about. Most of them have never designed a working software in their entire life.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4O3U220GE

Great video. There's indeed no scarcity. All exchanges will benefit from each other's success.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:53:13 PM

3k btcs is WAY too much for a new coin. I  bought too early, exited this disaster with a small loss the first day. This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid, one that's way overvalued. Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:56:17 PM

3k btcs is WAY too much for a new coin. I  bought too early, exited this disaster with a small loss the first day. This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid, one that's way overvalued. Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware.

Oooo, poor soul, go figure, you exited the first day, you did not managed to make 3x profit in the first day right? Smiley))))
GTFO!

You are the CRAPT here pal. Coming here to throw shit? "This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid". And what's the IPO to get in? The ones who make you profit in the first day?

You know, if you make money other loose...so GTFO you hypocrite with this bullshit.

"Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware."

You knew this info right from the start. Why the fuck did you entered in the first place? What have you told to yourself ... "there money to be made here...I get in, and get out fast the first day with 3x profit".
Guess what, those days are over, you need to use your brain and patience from now on.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:36:33 PM

Vaporware = doesn't exist at all in any form. (NOT THIS)

Betaware = exists and works in a general sense but possibly with many bugs/missing features while developed. (THIS)

IPO = putting money up front based on exactly what is currently available (in this case, a roadmap and concept... nothing else at that time).  With a speculation play on believed future values... though not usually with a 24-hr window I might add. Smiley

Not that it will ever stop, but I do wish people would stop quoting the 3K BTC amount continuously as that is overestimated by a few hundred BTC's at minimum - and that's only if you don't believe the wild conspiracy theories.  Some of which would have us believe that there's less than a few hundred investor BTCs even involved.

However, what we can clearly state when people keep saying "No one would ever dump their coins below IPO price in the first week or less of a coins existence..." is they are being every bit as naive as the investors like chesthing here... who bought in despite nothing to show at the time and was fine with it... but when the price didn't shoot to the moon - dumped at a loss.

If you think chesthing is the only one that fits in this category... you need to re-evaluate crypto in general.  At a guess there are actually 10-20 chesthing-type investors for each 1 true believer... and it's probably more like 1000:1 in reality.  Wink
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:39:22 PM

Oooo, poor soul, go figure, you exited the first day, you did not managed to make 3x profit in the first day right? Smiley))))
GTFO!

You are the CRAPT here pal. Coming here to throw shit? "This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid". And what's the IPO to get in? The ones who make you profit in the first day?

You know, if you make money other loose...so GTFO you hypocrite with this bullshit.

"Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware."

You knew this info right from the start. Why the fuck did you entered in the first place? What have you told to yourself ... "there money to be made here...I get in, and get out fast the first day with 3x profit".
Guess what, those days are over, you need to use your brain and patience from now on.

Most likely never bought in at all, just a shill...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:39:42 PM

Vaporware = doesn't exist at all in any form. (NOT THIS)

Betaware = exists and works in a general sense but possibly with many bugs/missing features while developed. (THIS)

IPO = putting money up front based on exactly what is currently available (in this case, a roadmap and concept... nothing else at that time).

Not that it will ever stop, but I do wish people would stop quoting the 3K BTC amount continuously as that is overestimated by a few hundred BTC's at minimum - and that's only if you don't believe the wild conspiracy theories.  Some of which would have us believe that there's less than a few hundred investor BTCs even involved.

However, what we can clearly state is when people keeps saying "No one would ever dump their coins below IPO price in the first week or less of a coins existence..." they are being every bit as naive as the investors like chesthing here... who bought in despite nothing to show at the time and was fine with it... but when the price didn't shoot to the moon - dumped at a loss.

If you think chesthing is the only one that fits in this category... you need to re-evaluate crypto in general.  At a guess there are actually 10-20 chesthing-type investors for each 1 true believer... and it's probably more like 1000:1 in reality.  Wink

Great post, and as I have tried to explain multiple times... With investors like chesthing around it's no wonder we are sitting at sub-100 satoshi levels. If he or she panic dumped at near IPO prices because the price didn't rise 2 or 3 times in value, then what do you think scared noob investors are going to do when the price falls to 150 or 100 or below 75 like yesterday? Of course they are going to dump! And the market manipulators know this, which is why they are willing to dump below ICO prices themselves, because they know when they do and it causes panic, they can scoop up twice that amount for half the price later on.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:01:05 PM

Great post, and as I have tried to explain multiple times... With investors like chesthing around it's no wonder we are sitting at sub-100 satoshi levels. If he or she panic dumped at near IPO prices because the price didn't rise 2 or 3 times in value, then what do you think scared noob investors are going to do when the price falls to 150 or 100 or below 75 like yesterday? Of course they are going to dump! And the market manipulators know this, which is why they are willing to dump below ICO prices themselves, because they know when they do and it causes panic, they can scoop up twice that amount for half the price later on.

Thanks.  Yeah, it's not like BAY is the first coin to see this, or the 500th even for that matter - and that's just this year.

Especially on Bittrex it's easy to see:  3-5BTC worth of coins form on a sell line (or two if you want more impact) a few sats above the current spread.  Much smaller buy orders start filling in the gaps on the buy side... a decent way below the current spread (but high enough to be hit relatively quickly).

Then a dump occurs to "close out" the smaller orders above the buys... and voila!  Scared investors dump into "the only decent buy orders currently listed".  On the rare occasion that the trade starts going the other way and the big sell walls get bitten decently - they disappear and/or move back a few... sock puppets appear... and you rinse and repeat.  It's even better if you dump 5M coins into 300K worth of 'true buys' - and just sell to yourself on the back end of the dump.  You lose commission, but you get paid back with a HUGE red candle... which scares the crap out of the guys that are feverishly hitting F5 every 3 seconds.  Shocked

I don't like it either, but that's the way you operate in these markets - because everyone else is already.  If you can't play that game then you need to buy only what you're positive is going to be a home-run and forget about it for at least 6 months.  Otherwise, you need to start trading like a whale even if you've got a minnow portfolio.  The difference being - you'll have to just watch for their walls and jump in with them on the under-spread buys... because throwing a 100K 'wall' at a 1B mintage coin isn't going to scare anyone into doing anything. Wink
hossy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:23:44 PM

Good to see things calming down here now we can concentrate on the good stuff smart contracts marketplace pegging   this coin is going to be big just need to be patience and let david and the bitbay team do
what they have been doing all along producing what they promise
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: