Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:51:11 AM

"I'm a bit confused who would be dumping after a near 95% drop in price."

Every few days I transfer my xpy from zencloud to cryptsy and sell at market price, please take all you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:52:14 AM

Someone who premined 12 million coins?  We've already proved that.

No, that doesn't make sense.

The volumes have been massive over the past month.  If Garza was dumping this entire time that means someone outside of Garza has been buying tens of millions of dollars of XPY.

That makes absolutely no sense.  With all the negative press there's no way retail investors have been buying that much XPY.

So either some huge whales have been buying or it has been Garza but if it's Garza then the dumping is clearly not the 12 million premine.

So the question remains:  Who is dumping here, below $1? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:54:11 AM

Every few days I transfer my xpy from zencloud to cryptsy and sell at market price, please take all you want.

How much do you dump per day?  How many miners/stakers are there like you right now?

You don't hold any of your XPY just for speculation?

Thanks!

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:58:01 AM

Can anybody help Hodor here? He needs to hodor Homero some more BTC.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32478/hodors-btcjam-loan/2

Why in hell would I invest in a loan that will be used to buy XPY?

Can't you read? The loan is going to make the price of XPY go up. It's foolproof. You back the loan, and you get money when Hodor Hodors the price of xpy to the moon, AND some BTC profit on the loan. seems like a no brainer.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:59:42 AM

So, if it turns out something illegal happened, what does it mean for Paycoin to have been dumped into an unaffiliated non profit?  Who's "liable"?
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:03:33 AM

How much do you dump per day?  How many miners/stakers are there like you right now?

You don't hold any of your XPY just for speculation?

Thanks!

I never used the word dump. I sell off what is generated by the hashstakers (converted zen's) because I have zero confidence the coin has any real chance for success. The XPY I hold is tied up in the hashstakers or I would have sold that off already also. I have been converting most of it to DRK which has worked out well enough so far.

edit: I don't disclose holdings or know other folks details regarding their holdings

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:04:49 AM

The volumes have been massive over the past month.  If Garza was dumping this entire time that means someone outside of Garza has been buying tens of millions of dollars of XPY.

That makes absolutely no sense.  With all the negative press there's no way retail investors have been buying that much XPY.

So either some huge whales have been buying or it has been Garza but if it's Garza then the dumping is clearly not the 12 million premine.

Please keep repeating that until it becomes true. Also don't forget to pump SYS once in a while.

Oh wait... THIS IS NOT A FUCKING PUMP-AND-DUMP THREAD! GTFO ALREADY!

Aaaaaah... that was therapeutic...

Back on topic:

http://blog.paybase.com/paybase-creates-an-alliance-with-the-paycoin-foundation/

Seems like he's trying to get the heat off just him and get free shit done at the same time.

Edit: just realized that's pastor boy.  If you can use a chruch to scam as nonprofit, why not this?

It's truly pathetic if this kind of thing (we made a deal with ourselves... yay...) counts as a big announcement now. Also note "Josh Garza of GAW" - no official title. Also mentions "relaunch of www.paycoin.com" but the site looks the same, still showing hyperflex and CAF. Long live the new king, still butt-naked.
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:10:41 AM

Have you seen HT ? It's not retail investors buying josh's dumps, it's the brainwashed community.  I just seen a post about a user happy he just bought 6k xpy...... as if it wont be worth $0 in a month. Poor souls Sad
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:31:28 AM

does https://www.zenminer.com/ work for anybody ?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:32:34 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32487/new-announcement

This thread here, this fucking thread is comedy gold.  I might die from laughter tonight.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:33:06 AM

does https://www.zenminer.com/ work for anybody ?

Nope error 403

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:38:53 AM

I never used the word dump. I sell off what is generated by the hashstakers (converted zen's) because I have zero confidence the coin has any real chance for success. The XPY I hold is tied up in the hashstakers or I would have sold that off already also. I have been converting most of it to DRK which has worked out well enough so far.

edit: I don't disclose holdings or know other folks details regarding their holdings

Selling or "converting" at whatever the market price, is by definition, dumping.

No need to get offended - it's your right to dump if you have no faith in a coin.  At least you have made a decision which most can't seem to make.

I'm only asking for your numbers cause I'm trying to figure out how many miners XPY has and how many of those are potentially dumping.  

I'm trying to test my theory that Garza is not dumping here but buying but without any real world numbers it's difficult to do so.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:43:19 AM

Have you seen HT ? It's not retail investors buying josh's dumps, it's the brainwashed community.  I just seen a post about a user happy he just bought 6k xpy...... as if it wont be worth $0 in a month. Poor souls Sad

You can't trust the general consensus on HT since it's a heavily censored forum just like you can't trust all the aliases on this thread as they can easily be motivated by their own personal agenda.

I find it nearly impossible to believe retail investors [which are normal community investors] have been buying tens of millions of dollars worth of XPY with all this massive negativity.  There's no way thousands of people have all been "brainwashed" as you suggest.

And I find it equally impossible to believe that garza dumped millions of coins yet he's still involved on a daily basis and dealing with all the negative press and all the trolls.

Often times the truth is right in the middle somewhere, and I think that's the case here.

CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:46:50 AM

Have you seen HT ? It's not retail investors buying josh's dumps, it's the brainwashed community.  I just seen a post about a user happy he just bought 6k xpy...... as if it wont be worth $0 in a month. Poor souls Sad

You can't trust the general consensus on HT since it's a heavily censored forum just like you can't trust all the aliases on this thread as they can easily be motivated by their own personal agenda.

I find it nearly impossible to believe retail investors which are normal community investors have been buying tens of millions of dollars worth of XPY with all this massive negativity.  There's no way thousands of people have all been "brainwashed" as you suggest.

And I find it equally impossible to believe that garza dumped millions of coins yet he's still involved on a daily basis and dealing with all the negative press and all the trolls.

Often times the truth is right in the middle somewhere, and I think that's the case here.
Hundred of people have questioned josh's integrity by saying he's dumping. It would take less then 5 minutes to prove he's actually buying. You don't think he would have already if he was?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:48:08 AM

"A thousand pages of nonsense". Kind of has a nice ring to it.

Boy, it seems like Homero might spend more time lurking bitcointalk than he does actually working on his scamcoin.

I don't read HT much so can you add some color?  What brilliant move and fresh PayCoin image?

Is PayCoin being relaunched?  If so, when is this supposed to happen?

Thanks!

nachoig

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:49:31 AM

Lets promise the same things again!!!! They'll believe in us and we can start a little pump!!!! TO DA MOOOOOON!!!!
http://blog.paybase.com/paybase-creates-an-alliance-with-xpy-technologies/
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XPY_BTC
DARKANGEL6415

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:50:09 AM

Who is still writing those reviews? Bot`s or? Stanislav S. , lol

lol such  a highly rated product i wonder how they get so many great reviews

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:51:29 AM

Sounds similar to what is happening with LTC Gear. The Beelievers don't want to admit they have been scammed. Delay tactic after delay tactic is used and the Beelivers lap it up like a ravenous dog.

What pisses me off about that scam is that they all seem to be on first name terms with the scammer.  Whenever I see a post about it on either litecointalk or reddit they all refer to him as "Chris".   "Chris is going to make an announcement soon" , "Chris is asking for more maintenance fees"

Fucking imbeciles.  You just have to look at the ltcgear website to see what a sham it is.

What is even worse than people calling him Chris are the morons that call him "Bee" like he is their friend because his forum nickname is "Beekeeper."

Does a legendary thread like this one exist for the LTC Gear stuff? I might have Leo start looking in to that whole situation and seeing what turns up.

i am not sure if one is out there or not but can always start one, i am sure people will come to it and follow it if it is good and has enought people to keep it alive

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:57:58 AM

Hundred of people have questioned josh's integrity by saying he's dumping. It would take less then 5 minutes to prove he's actually buying. You don't think he would have already if he was?

I used to trade stocks so let me give you a recent real world example of manipulation.

About 2.5 years ago I was buying Nokia stock.  Goldman, the best and biggest Wall Street player issued a "professional" sell guidance on Nokia which was already at around $2.50.  The price quickly collapsed to around $1.60.

I knew how the game was played so I bought heavy into their sell guidance but the price never moved up, there was no sign of any heavy buying....ever.

Looking through their SEC filings 3 months later proved that I was right and Goldman Sachs, as they issued a sell guidance to the public and while the price was actually collapsing, they bought 160 million shares of Nokia.  And they kept buying months later.

Nokia ended up going to $8.40 soon after that on Microsoft buying their handset division (something I predicted nearly 1 year earlier).

So the answer is no, if your scope, your goal is massive accumulation you don't come out and say that you're accumulating.

That's what's happening with Bitcoin now - Wall Street is heavily manipulating the price right now while they're accumulating big-time and soon they'll pump it way past $10,000 [later this year].

So I think Garza is actually buying up all the XPY he can get at these prices and if he has a plan then why would he come out and announce it before that plan is ready to implement?  When the price is cheap you buy as much as you can so if you think the price of Bitcoin or XPY is cheap then you ignore the noise and you buy all you can.

Good luck!

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:00:08 AM

edit: don't get me wrong here, i WANT everything he is reporting to be true. but you can't just say yea man, lie to me about everything else so long as you tell me what i want to hear then i'll allow it! if you take 10 minutes out of your day to do some research on this guy you'll come to the same questions and conclusions once you realize who this guy is.

You aren't trying to suggest it's all a conspiracy created by Josh are you?

come on noone in their right mind would ever suggest such a horrible conspiracy theory / lies created by good old josh / homero. just thinking that should make people feel bad  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: