Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376898 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:05:32 AM

Look at this thread, 1,200 pages and nearly 400,000 views in 3 months.  Hahaha!

I doubt any coin on earth has that record.

Can you imagine if Garza can figure out a way to turn this kind of negative interest or hate into positive news, hype or buying interest?

Given all the XPY coins have been bought up [by someone] XPY could go up 20-50 fold in a single week.   

I personally can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks cause one way or another something big will happen. 

Is it gonna be $50 or 5 cents per XPY?  lol...

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:07:18 AM

The XPY price is up 15% in the 3 hours since I have been posting here.

Maybe a coincidence but I'll take the credit for it.  lol

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:09:02 AM

I never used the word dump. I sell off what is generated by the hashstakers (converted zen's) because I have zero confidence the coin has any real chance for success. The XPY I hold is tied up in the hashstakers or I would have sold that off already also. I have been converting most of it to DRK which has worked out well enough so far.

edit: I don't disclose holdings or know other folks details regarding their holdings

Selling or "converting" at whatever the market price, is by definition, dumping.

No need to get offended - it's your right to dump if you have no faith in a coin.  At least you have made a decision which most can't seem to make.

I'm only asking for your numbers cause I'm trying to figure out how many miners XPY has and how many of those are potentially dumping.  

I'm trying to test my theory that Garza is not dumping here but buying but without any real world numbers it's difficult to do so.

not offended, since "dumping is  a colloquial term that refers to the act of offloading a stock with little regard for its price" you can have the win on the term since I do sell with little regard to price. I have no idea why you feel the need to pump xpy and derail this thread. I had no interest in XPY to begin with and it took a little time to sell my PNGs on zen market. The zen's I had leftover were converted to stakers and I sold XPY the moment I was able with no regrets and I continue to do so. 115 day left on the stakers and then I am outta here (that is if gaw/zen/paybase or whatever its called next week makes it that long)

now, where is the fat lady ? I thought I heard a voice in the distance

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:09:45 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 04:37:51 AM by strangerdanger101

Is it gonna be $50 or 5 cents per XPY?  lol...

That's what's happening with Bitcoin now - Wall Street is heavily manipulating the price right now while they're accumulating big-time and soon they'll pump it way past $10,000 [later this year].

The XPY price is up 15% in the 3 hours since I have been posting here.

Maybe a coincidence but I'll take the credit for it.  lol

You seriously can't believe it's ever going to hit $50.00....

I'm sure the upturn was the stupid announcement the sheep are hungry.

So for posterity lets break down Vlad's predictions.

XPY - $50.00 soon
BTC - $10,000.00 later this year due to Wall Street manipulation.

baaahhahahaha

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:13:05 AM

Can you imagine if Garza can figure out a way to turn this kind of negative interest or hate into positive news, hype or buying interest?

Resigning?

Given all the XPY coins have been bought up [by someone] XPY could go up 20-50 fold in a single week.   

It's sitting at a market cap of ten million dollars in spite of being nothing a broken peercoin clone with no active development.

What is it that you're imagining could boost it by 20-50x?
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:48:25 AM

I just registered at hashtalk, and looks like I have to wait 3 days in order to post? Is this true?

I just wanted to say hi  Cry.

TheMage posted a very detailed post on Hashtalk tonight about how Paycoin is held by the top 100 elite at nearly 100%.  His post got deleted almost immediately by Josh.  Absolutely ridiculous.  So much for reaching out?  He picked a better CEO, Adam Matlack.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:54:04 AM

I just registered at hashtalk, and looks like I have to wait 3 days in order to post? Is this true?

TheMage posted a very detailed post on Hashtalk tonight about how Paycoin is held by the top 100 elite at nearly 100%.  His post got deleted almost immediately by Josh.  Absolutely ridiculous.  So much for reaching out?  He picked a better CEO, Adam Matlack.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Disciple-Maker Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time.  You can't fucking make this shit up.  Maybe he's going to turn xpy into wine ahh fuck it I'm going to bed.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:47:57 AM

not offended, since "dumping is  a colloquial term that refers to the act of offloading a stock with little regard for its price" you can have the win on the term since I do sell with little regard to price. I have no idea why you feel the need to pump xpy and derail this thread. I had no interest in XPY to begin with and it took a little time to sell my PNGs on zen market. The zen's I had leftover were converted to stakers and I sold XPY the moment I was able with no regrets and I continue to do so. 115 day left on the stakers and then I am outta here (that is if gaw/zen/paybase or whatever its called next week makes it that long)

now, where is the fat lady ? I thought I heard a voice in the distance

Thanks for your forward honesty.

I am not pumping XPY.  I am simply stating how I truly feel.  Look at my history about coins in similar situations like NAUT, START, MAX, and others.  Once they get cheap enough, if they have potential and if they're especially backed by a big name, I buy and I simply tell the truth about what I see.

I don't think that's pumping - pumping to me means pushing a stock or coin based on total lies or false pretenses and I'm not doing that.  I really believe the crap I'm saying.

And this thread is called the uncensored XPY thread - implying I'm derailing it with my pro XPY honesty is suggesting that this thread is really a XPY bashing thread and not really intended for free speech.

I know that can't be true.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:53:06 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 06:16:00 AM by Vlad2Vlad

TheMage posted a very detailed post on Hashtalk tonight about how Paycoin is held by the top 100 elite at nearly 100%.  His post got deleted almost immediately by Josh.  Absolutely ridiculous.  So much for reaching out?  He picked a better CEO, Adam Matlack.

Held by the top 100 elite at nearly 100%?

What does that mean?

100 elite in the world of crypto or in the world of XPY, like top 100 XPY rich-list wallets?

Holding at nearly 100%?  What does that mean?  The price they bought at is now up double?  That can't be.  Or the price they bought at is nearly 100%, meaning close to the original $20, meaning they haven't sold.

Or these elite 100 are currently holding nearly 100% of all the existing XPY, which of course would prove that I was correct and Garza [and the smart money] have been heavily accumulating XPY this entire time?

Thanks for the clarification!

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:58:38 AM

I have to bring these posts up once again. Where the fuck did this kid Adam Matlak get the $2.5M to buy a prime controller? Did he fleece an entire church organization or there is something even more sinister going on as suggested by @gawneedstobestopped
Adam Matlack (the preacher from Texas) has a much more significant role than we all thought. I've uncovered significant evidence that Josh is using Adam as a front man for concealing the true source of revenue for the Prime Controllers being sold.

Feel free to ask him of his involvement -> adam@clearpoint.org

I've discovered that the true buyers are foreign and specifically sought to avoid KYC/AML requirements and paid for this privilege to Josh directly. Josh then turned to his last remaining trusted confidant, Adam Matlack, and manipulated him to become the shill to front these transactions by "purchasing Primes" himself.

I honestly feel terrible for Adam, because I don't think he knows this yet.

This is the 3rd time posting this:

Gaw doesnt own all 51 prime addresses.

Proof?

Im happy to do the work for you https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815/for-those-of-you-who-still-believe

Owns a Prime controller which stakes at 350%

Gaw doesnt own every prime address/controller, even if they own a majority of them.

Thanks for the link.

Looks like this Huey guy has got shafted more than anyone.

ICO price was 4 dollars..... and Prime controller price was full retail... 20 dollars... so... yeah..

i personally guarantee that is the price i bought.. alot... of coins for. Also one interesting fact about prime controllers. Only when you have multiple primes does it count as an aggregate stake.?? Essentially meaning that if you bid for only one and get it... you only get 10% APY.

So this guy paid $2,500,000 for his prime controller which is now worth $125,000.

To add insult to injury he doesn't even get the same 1% daily stake rate as GAW. (35 times lower)

I have very serious doubts that Huey aka Adam Matlack had the funds to layout anywhere's near $2.5M.

I did a little searching 2 weeks ago and posted here in a discussion about it.

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

For those of you who still believe.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

For those of you who still believe, you are not alone.

You forgot: Disciple-Maker, Economist, Historian, Designer, and generalist.

I'd love to know what he designs and as a generalist he seems to lack competency in common sense as he hasn't sold a single paycoin.

This is where it gets interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Executive Pastor
Clearpoint church
August 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months)

So I am to believe that a pastor, albeit executive(whatever the hell that even means) pastor, at a 2 bit church in Texas for the last 2 1/2 years has enough money to be one of Josh's VC's in not only paycoins but in the purchase of a Prime Controller? Either he's a koolaid guzzling sot brainwashed by Josh or else he's had his large, sticky fingers in that basket they send around every Sunday and misappropriating large sums of that churches funds.

2 bit church?! You've obviously never seen a Texas mega-church, lol. By the looks of the pictures, Clearpoint Church looks like a mega-church. And Pasadena Texas is a suburb of Houston which is the 4th largest city in the US. A pastor at a church like that could easily earn a healthy 6 figure income.

Btw, I'm not defending the guy. I hate organized religion, Texas and Paycoin in equal measures!  Wink

http://clearpoint.org/index.php/2012-05-08-17-11-38/ourteam

They have a total of 5 employees and 5 trustees. Suddenly today, Adam is no longer listed as Executive Pastor but as Communications Director. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume Communications Director means he set up and maintains their website as he has IT experience. Now let's look at how large a task that must be.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fclearpoint.org

Global rank 14,082,485. Declined 1,781,651 positions versus the previous 3 months.

Daily Page views per Visitor: 1.00

You still think this is a mega church where he's is pulling down a 6 figure salary? I want to know where all the money is coming from. Could the congregation be unknowing "investors" in GAW?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:01:19 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 06:13:53 AM by Vlad2Vlad

XPY - $50.00 soon

baaahhahahaha

Idiots were laughing just like you and calling me insane back in September 2013, when Bitcoin was at $130 when I said Bitcoin would match Gold at $1200 per coin in the next 12 months.

Of course I was proved right in just under 3 months.

And I will be proved correct again.

I'm 99% certain Bitcoin will hit $10,000 later this year [and go much much higher after a correction] right after the Bitcoin ETF is licensed.

I'm only ~75% sure XPY will see $20 soon, and 40% certain it will hit ~$50+ on a hard overshoot.

In the world of investing those are very good odds.  You take them everytime you're lucky to find them and you'll eventually come out far ahead.

Don't feel bad when I'm proved right, you're one of many to laugh while being absolutely clueless of what's really going on in the world of crypto.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:06:02 AM

I just noticed the XPY inflation rate is 10% APY [Annual Percentage Rate].

So the 10% monthly inflation rate, quoted earlier by someone is obviously wrong and way off.  So a $20 or $50 price floor can be sustained if Garza has a real business plan with positive cash-flows.

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:17:50 AM

Disciple-Maker Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time.  You can't fucking make this shit up.  Maybe he's going to turn xpy into wine ahh fuck it I'm going to bed.

"TheMage" on hashtalk isnt me, I registered as "TheRealMage" which I still cant post on 3 days later. Just an FYI.

Also im not Adam Matlack (whoever that is), my name is Andrew Vegetabile and its out there on a number of sites. Just pointing this out unless I misunderstood your posts (if so sorry!).

I guess its perm banned now that I said what I registered under  Roll Eyes.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:19:17 AM

Vlad2Vlad,

I have to say, I am greatly disappointed in your responses within the last 5ish pages in this thread. Very sad....

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:27:29 AM

Vlad2Vlad,

I have to say, I am greatly disappointed in your responses within the last 5ish pages in this thread. Very sad....

So are you disappointed enough to delete my posts and ban me [if you could]?

Cause that would disappoint me.

Give it a month or two and let's see if I'm a mindless pumping shill or if I know what I'm talking about.

Then you can pass judgement. 

But just like all the other coins I invest in and talk about, I'm openly honest and I put my money where my mouth is.  Sadly, I've only had 4 Bitcoins to invest in XPY.  Bought 1 BTC worth at .0045 and then 3 BTC worth at around .0029999.

Not a big investment but it could be big if my $20-$50 prediction comes true.

Good luck!

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:31:07 AM

I just noticed the XPY inflation rate is 10% APY [Annual Percentage Rate].

So the 10% monthly inflation rate, quoted earlier by someone is obviously wrong and way off.  So a $20 or $50 price floor can be sustained if Garza has a real business plan with positive cash-flows.

Its actually 0.96% compounded daily which is ~3200% per year.

Do you do any research before picking a coin to pump&dump?
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:35:54 AM

"TheMage" on hashtalk isnt me, I registered as "TheRealMage" which I still cant post on 3 days later. Just an FYI.

Also im not Adam Matlack (whoever that is), my name is Andrew Vegetabile and its out there on a number of sites. Just pointing this out unless I misunderstood your posts (if so sorry!).

I guess its perm banned now that I said what I registered under  Roll Eyes.

I wasn't saying you were Adam Matlack.  I was just cracking a joke about how you offered to be CEO and now this Joke of a CEO for Paycoin is Adam Matlack it looks like.  I was hoping it was you since the post did sound fair yet critical.  The post had a nice pie chart showing the top 100 wallet addresses and how they are around 99% of the coins.

My question about this fiasco now is how is Josh going to sell this to the community?  He gives away the coin to the "Paycoin Foundation" and he keeps the entire Coin Adoption Fund(CAF)?  Isn't he just thieving like a bandit?  This is just crazy stuff.  Glad I only risked a few hundred dollars.  It was a stupid risk, but oh well.  Its my entertainment at this point and I learned something.  

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:39:22 AM

XPY - $50.00 soon

baaahhahahaha

Idiots were laughing just like you and calling me insane back in September 2013, when Bitcoin was at $130 when I said Bitcoin would match Gold at $1200 per coin in the next 12 months.

I'm 99% certain Bitcoin will hit $10,000 later this year [and go much much higher after a correction] right after the Bitcoin ETF is licensed.

I'm only ~75% sure XPY will see $20 soon, and 40% certain it will hit ~$50+ on a hard overshoot.

In the world of investing those are very good odds.  You take them everytime you're lucky to find them and you'll eventually come out far ahead.

Don't feel bad when I'm proved right, you're one of many to laugh while being absolutely clueless of what's really going on in the world of crypto.

Cheers!

Please explain Oh Great and Wise investor why it is that you aren't putting all your money into bitcoin. You do understand math and odds right?

What's better a 99% chance of bitcoin at $250 going to $10,000 (40x increase) OR a ~75% chance of paycoin going to $20 (25x increase) with a 40% chance of it hitting $50 (62.5x increase)Huh

IF you knew all of this as fact, you would be a complete fool to bet on paycoin.
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:46:26 AM

XPY - $50.00 soon

baaahhahahaha

In the world of investing those are very good odds.  You take them everytime you're lucky to find them and you'll eventually come out far ahead.

Cheers!

I've been trading BTC for 45 years and I can tell you he's correct. My 55 years of experience in the world of investing have taught me that you will magically get rich if you heed the advise of a stranger over the internet which was invented about 60 years ago.
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:03:29 AM

Vlad2Vlad,

It's speculated the account was sold hence the idiotic posts
Pages: « 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: