Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 [1088] 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 09:50:56 PM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

That GAWCEO character is creeping me out lately. Acting so weird (or should I say - much weirder than usual) - it can't be the same Mr.Garza, can it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:53:14 PM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

That GAWCEO character is creeping me out lately. Acting so weird (or should I say - much weirder than usual) - it can't be the same Mr.Garza, can it?

Mr. Garza has stopped trying to impersonate Mr. Ganza. We've all caught on to his clever rouse Wink

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:53:33 PM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

I think it is someone else. Completely different writing "style", that is to say, different than an illiterate 12 year old jacked up on Pop Rocks and Mountain Dew. No way to prove it at the moment though.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:08:37 PM

How is this not a Garza scheme?

(1) Exaggeration and misleading claims vs. outright lies.

(2) A plausible mechanism to achieve the discount vs. claims that make no sense at all.

(3) Promised savings so small it's hard to understand why anyone finds it interesting, vs. big "get rich quick" promises.

They have an existing company that does some kind of lame price comparison service unrelated to crypto. Their claims about millions of customers and millions of dollars and so on are about that. Really underwhelming when you see what it actually is. I think it's probably not a scam in the criminal sense, just a dumb idea with aggressive marketing.

Agreed.

One interesting thing about ziftrcoin's premine is that they locked it in the blockchain for a year or two? I forget, but at least the users know it will not be dumped within a week like xpy.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:17:15 PM

I believe both have all three of those things.

Their claim "Ziftr's existing user base of 2 million+ consumers" is just not possible with their Alexa rating. (A few thousand users will get you into the top 100k.)

(2) A plausible mechanism to achieve the discount vs. claims that make no sense at all.

That's not a fair comparison because GAW also included discounts. It's the $1 guarantee that makes no sense at all, and that's likely the only thing "investors" actually care about much like GAW's $20 floor.

(3) Promised savings so small it's hard to understand why anyone finds it interesting, vs. big "get rich quick" promises.

You're missing the presale part of the scam. The 5% savings is just so it doesn't look like an outright scam.

They sold ziftrcoins for $0.2/coin based on the illusion that it would be worth $1 minimum. Promising 5 x ROI in a few months sounds a lot like a Garza scheme.
CloakT

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:26:24 PM

Their claim "Ziftr's existing user base of 2 million+ consumers" is just not possible with their Alexa rating. (A few thousand users will get you into the top 100k.)

That's not a fair comparison because GAW also included discounts. It's the $1 guarantee that makes no sense at all, and that's likely the only thing "investors" actually care about much like GAW's $20 floor.

You're missing the presale part of the scam. The 5% savings is just so it doesn't look like an outright scam.

They sold ziftrcoins for $0.2/coin based on the illusion that it would be worth $1 minimum. Promising 5 x ROI in a few months sounds a lot like a Garza scheme.

Agreed, I originally thought, when I seen the article, that it was just a $1 floor. Although I did not buy any, i'm sure a lot of people did thinking that as well. I'm very curious to see how the market reacts once it hits cryptsy....... If it does. They said wallets would launch in feb, on their reddit page.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:27:33 PM

Its pretty strange that he decides now to open the market to stakers, something spooky is going guys.

Man, that is SPOOKY! The rumor on HT now is that the "Honors Program" is going to be somehow dealt out through stakers in some spooky, as yet unknown way. I wonder if the suckers will get paid in XPY now to complete the whole slap in the face?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:27:45 PM

Total users over the ten years or whatever they've had that shopping site maybe. They probably have some misleading way they came up with that number. As opposed to JG's claim to have 100 million in the CAF, which was a number he pulled out of his ass and an outright lie.

The $1 guarantee makes sense when you read the fine print. Say you buy five coins at $0.2 each. Now you can go buy something for $100 and use those five coins at $1 each, but only at certain merchants. You've paid $96 for a $100 whatever.  Whoop-de-doo.  

I know that some people read it as promising 5x ROI, but in reality they aren't promising that when you read the fine print. They aren't promising that XPY will sell for $1 on any exchange, just that you can use them like coupons to get a small discount.

Correct me if I'm wrong and you can find them promising more than this. The way they market it is very misleading, probably intentionally so. Caveat emptor.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:27:50 PM

ziftrcoin ? more like griftrcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CloakT

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:29:40 PM

ziftrcoin ? more like griftrcoin
Weren't we all talking about the lack of pretty woman in the crypto world a few pages back?

http://bitcoinist.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ziftr-Team.jpg

I spy at least 2. Maybe i'll buy a couple coins just for that. I like how they make the woman go on their knees (except the 2 lesbians). +1 for ziftr
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:44:40 PM

Man, the Beliebers trying to prop up the XPY price are getting shit on HARD today:

I count ~$20k worth of blatant in your face Josh&Co dumps today. These fools just keep putting up more buy walls every time *someone* with an infinite supply of FREE XPY just grabs their bids and leaves them with a bag of SHitcoins. These fools sure have more dollars than sense.

Woo Hooo! Round and Round SUCKERS!

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:05:57 PM

Last night I spent $240 today $280 =$520 now have an account at Zenhash that would have set me back over $10K in December What a firesale they are having

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:13:36 PM

Last night I spent $240 today $280 =$520 now have an account at Zenhash that would have set me back over $10K in December What a firesale they are having

WOW! Way to go Mr. Buffet! With any luck that astute investment will be worth at least $100 a month from now!  Cheesy

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:18:03 PM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:20:52 PM

Spooky

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:25:47 PM

WOW! Way to go Mr. Buffet! With any luck that astute investment will be worth at least $100 a month from now!  Cheesy

Be worth more than your welfare anyway,at least I can afford to throw money about at longshots

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:30:47 PM

WOW! Way to go Mr. Buffet! With any luck that astute investment will be worth at least $100 a month from now!  Cheesy

Be worth more than your welfare anyway,at least I can afford to throw money about at longshots

I am doing fine, but believe what makes you happy there tough guy.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:33:37 PM

WOW! Way to go Mr. Buffet! With any luck that astute investment will be worth at least $100 a month from now!  Cheesy

You are a complete moron and the personal attack for no apparent reason makes you a complete asshole on top of it. Exactly how do you know how much money anyone has to throw around? The fact that you chose to throw your money at a ponzi/scam in the last dying days and brag about it makes you one of the dumbest mother fuckers in this thread. I hope you throw more money at it and lose every last cent which will inevitably happen unless you can find a bigger sucker than yourself to unload it on.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:46:20 PM

Tacit confirmation that Josh has no developers left in house? He's left it entirely up to "Team Paycoin" now?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32013/question-is-the-hashmarket-renewing-stakers-a-no

Here ya go josh. I introduce to you loljosh!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0

He is available right now. Heh Heh!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:47:53 PM

Tacit confirmation that Josh has no developers left in house? He's left it entirely up to "Team Paycoin" now?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32013/question-is-the-hashmarket-renewing-stakers-a-no

Ladies and Morons, this is the GAWCEO speaking.  I want to apologize for the sudden market movements we have experienced, that is caused by periodic "dump pockets" we have been committing encountering. I don't want to alarm anyone, but is there anyone on board who knows how to do this stuff?
I certainly hope Team XPY didn't have the fish for dinner!

Pages: « 1 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 [1088] 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: