Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 [1096] 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:06:38 PM

Some of the GAW cultists will simply never get it. https://hashtalk.org/topic/32152/paycoin-likely-will-fall-even-more/21

The whole purpose of this scam is to SELL the infinite supply of XPY Josh&Co have ya morons!! THey are not buying or accepting ANY XPY. Wake up!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:16:52 PM

To believe that nothing will ever be good enough to replace BTC is outright stupid. You cannot just merge all new and/or useful tech into an existing "product" forever and "block" all competition by doing so.

That's what nearly every bitcoiner believes.  It is laughable.  When they try to compare bitcoin to the early Internet what they want is an Internet that will only ever have one website.  

The only thing laughable is your analogy about bitcoin being a single website.

There are already hundreds if not thousands of things you can do with bitcoins and practically nothing an altcoin can do that bitcoin can't.

They are currently flirting with the idea of increasing maximum block sizes from 1 megabyte to 20 megabyte so the transactions per second will increase.  What they don't tell you is that even if they hardfork bitcoin so the new block limit is 20 megabytes the transactions per second will be the same as what Litecoin can manage now.  In other words,  bitcoin needs a major hardfork just to have the same transactional capabilities of litecoin.

Really? This is the best argument you could come up with? A single parameter change?

Bitcoin is a PROTOTYPE.  All it has is a three year head start which has given it a massive network effect.

Sort of like how the Internet, Cars, Radio are all prototypes?

Does your magic crystal ball tell you when we will all have flying cars? I'd love to know.

I have always said that if Bitcoin was created tomorrow it would be derided as a heavily premined, incredibly slow shitcoin. But it is bitcoin.

You should look up the definition of premine and report back when you understand it.

Yes, IF bitcoin was a clone and brought no innovation, it would be a shitcoin. But here in reality bitcoin was the only coin that brought invention/innovation and already has hundreds of millions of hard cash backing it.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:21:22 PM

Has there been any acknowledgment of the "vacation" allegations from josh's account?

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:33:15 PM

There are already hundreds if not thousands of things you can do with bitcoins and practically nothing an altcoin can do that bitcoin can't.

Can the bitcoin network provide 6 confirmations of a transaction in 6 minutes?  Nope,  Dogecoin can.   Can Bitcoin process 270 transactions per second?  Nope, Litecoin can.  In fact with the greedy bitcoin miners racing to find each block by adding as few transactions as possible it is not uncommon to wait more than 24 hours for a bitcoin transaction (without a hefty fee) to confirm.

The effect of this is the total reliance on centralized companies such as coinbase, circle, changetip amongst others. This totally defeats satoshi's vision of crypto.

Like I said,  bitcoin will have to hardfork to reach the performance levels of even the slowest altcoins that came after it.  The 3 year head start gave bitcoin the massive network effect, and this will be virtually impossible to surpass by another coin.  But don't try to tell me that bitcoin is where it is because it is a superior performng coin.  It is very slow.

You guys are lucky Charles Lee didn't create litecoin within 12 months of the bitcoin genesis block because things would be a lot different now.
monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:02:43 PM

Can the bitcoin network provide 6 confirmations of a transaction in 6 minutes?  Nope,  Dogecoin can.   Can Bitcoin process 270 transactions per second?  Nope, Litecoin can.  In fact with the greedy bitcoin miners racing to find each block by adding as few transactions as possible it is not uncommon to wait more than 24 hours for a bitcoin transaction (without a hefty fee) to confirm.

The effect of this is the total reliance on centralized companies such as coinbase, circle, changetip amongst others. This totally defeats satoshi's vision of crypto.

Like I said,  bitcoin will have to hardfork to reach the performance levels of even the slowest altcoins that came after it.  The 3 year head start gave bitcoin the massive network effect, and this will be virtually impossible to surpass by another coin.  But don't try to tell me that bitcoin is where it is because it is a superior performng coin.  It is very slow.

You guys are lucky Charles Lee didn't create litecoin within 12 months of the bitcoin genesis block because things would be a lot different now.

thats right..its going to be branch out time. the future is coming

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
monkeygang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:03:48 PM

anyone thats completely invested into paycoin take a couple days off. switch over to the payCON thread and then come back..
you cant loose any more money

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:22:16 PM

"lose any more money"
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/loose-vs-lose/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:24:44 PM

stupid advice

if i would be all in: id rather save 10% of my money than burn everything
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:30:55 PM

stupid advice

Uhhh are you for real? So if you invested 100.000usd and now its only worth 1000 usd, you would be cashing in that 1000? Oh men, thats probably the worst thing you can ever do. If you care about that 1000usd so much, you shouldnt have invested it in the first place..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:34:53 PM

Has there been any acknowledgment of the "vacation" allegations from josh's account?
http://puu.sh/g3SJw/a7a502e0e7.png

Thank you. It's crazy how half assed his responses are. I hope this ends soon so the poor investors can cut their loses and buy some BTC, what they should have done in the first place.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:37:34 PM

stupid advice

Uhhh are you for real? So if you invested 100.000usd and now its only worth 1000 usd, you would be cashing in that 1000? Oh men, thats probably the worst thing you can ever do. If you care about that 1000usd so much, you shouldnt have invested it in the first place..

yes 1k out of 100k is 10%. this is exactly the math paycoin employs to rob its customers blind

if you dont care about any of your money why would you invest on anything to begin with. i got a bridge to sell you

ps: this advice to take a break for few days when everything was going downhill was given at every point of the way. jesus if you can get persuaded by these arguments you are better off parted with your money. Mr. Ganza will use it more effectively
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 07:43:11 PM

stupid advice

So you're saying one has an obligation to lose 1000 USD because they already lost 99k? How does that make any sense?

If someone fails to cash out at $14 or $4 or $1 that still doesn't make "ride until 0" a valid investment strategy.
paycum

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:43:17 PM

stupid advice

yes 1k out of 100k is 10%. this is exactly the math paycoin employs to rob its customers blind

if you dont care about any of your money why would you invest on anything to begin with. i got a bridge to sell you

Its not about the 10%, its about the principle. If you have lost 90% of your investment then that means you probably are the worst investor ever. When investing money the first thing you learn is to set targets for yourself both upwarts and downwarts...

With a 90% loss you are already over the point of no return and selling basically would be throwing your money away. The only way when this isnt the case (and even then its a doubtful move) is when it has dropped 90% in a second or when its 99.99% sure the thing you invested in gets deleted/broke. But like all other things it went down a bit each day so everybody had tons of opportunities to get out and take their losses...

Its not about caring about money or how much you invested, its about knowing what you do when you invest money. If you dont have a plan and just hope for the best, you better not invest at all..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:45:04 PM

stupid advice

Paycum is the posterchild for GAW "investors". Buy as the price is sliding into the toilet and then HODL until it gets all the way there and don't try to salvage anything from a foolish bet. Not even smart enough to wait for something that looks like  solid bottom if he really thinks this thing will turn around.  Absolutely amazing.

i bought a lot of xpy today, Now it can go up again Smiley

Do you enjoy losing money?

Hehe we will see. You are allowed to laugh when i have sold with a loss Smiley

Edit to add: You do not get to decide when I get to laugh. I am laughing right now at this stupidity.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buddhamangler

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:47:44 PM

You don't know what you are talking about.  Faster blocks doesn't mean anything.  If bitcoin forked to 1 minute block times, then a transaction with 10 confirmations would be just as secure as one with one confirmation how it is now.  It's not the number of confirmations, its TIME.
paycum

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:50:22 PM

@Paul, why are you attacking me?

I have been honest all the way and yes i bought some coins which are on a small loss now. I was aware of the risk and already told everyone here. I havent complained about my losses or promoted paycoin or have done any other way to improve my investement.

I dont know your story, but seems all you do is post negative stuff over and over again about anything and anybody you like...

Fine with me, but i just dont understand..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:52:37 PM

Pointing out that you are giving people completely foolish advice is not attacking you. If you want to throw money in the toilet, by all means, please feel free to do so. You are free to do this, and I am free to laugh at you for doing so. Also, I am quite aware that you "just don't understand", that is very evident by reading your posts.

paycum

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:54:06 PM

Pointing out that you are giving people completely foolish advice is not attacking you. If you want to throw money in the toilet, by all means, please feel free to do so. You are free to do this, and I am free to laugh at you for doing so.

True, and i dont have any problem with you laughing.
But i didnt give any advice, i just told how i see things, which is why this forum is about right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:54:41 PM

stupid advice

$1000 > $100  > $0. If you think it's going down, don't blow any more money on "principle." I'm not sure how many more failed promises and "pending major announcements" can be left in this thing.
paycum

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:57:35 PM

stupid advice

$1000 > $100  > $0. If you think it's going down, don't blow any more money on "principle." I'm not sure how many more failed promises and "pending major announcements" can be left in this thing.

Well clearly we all think different  Grin

In my opinion even with a 1% chance, when you already lost that much is better to hope for a miracle then to take that small amount of money you have left... there isnt a big difference in losing 90% or 100%, it both sucks as ***

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 [1096] 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: