Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376898 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:16:10 PM

I'm an investor and I think 90% of the people here are in crypto to invest and make money.  1% are true virgin tech driven altruistic Satoshi believers and 9% have no idea what they're doing in crypto but they know one thing, they're losing their asses on every trade they make and they're sick of it.  haha!

So here is my question: Garza is rich so if he scammed everyone with his $20 price floor on XPY [and already made millions] then why is he still here?  Why is he showing up at major Bitcoin events and putting up with all this shit from everyone?

Why?  It makes no sense.

So I'm betting that at the current price of $.75 (.002999 BTC), XPY is a STEAL.  I think the price will bottom at $.50 on more panic selling but it's a SCREAMING buy at this price and anything lower.

There is definitely big RISK here - maybe garza will fail to deliver on any of his promises but to me it makes more logical sense that he's got a plan and we will soon get HUGE news and you can make 10-40 fold from here.

Given the MASSIVE potential I think the risk here is small and it's ironic but the only reason I am buying XPY here is because of GARZA.  

GARZA has the money and connections to turn XPY into a $20-$50 coin in a single week.  That's worth betting on.

Don't bet what you can't lose, guys.

Good luck!

What is Josh going to do with coins he paid $20 for?

Did ganza buy out the original paycoin guy's BCT account as well? This was the guy who was on the PYC thread bitching about garza stealing the coin name, right? ....  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malefactor

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:16:24 PM

Josh/Jonah edited his earlier comment. Now with more vague promises!

https://i.imgur.com/xvYisaL.jpg

This is an absolutely fascinating thing to witness.  Josh has constructed a religion.  Us vs THEM.  Reinforced by a self-community-policing sycophant army who has tied dissent to "losing all GAW investment", so any hope of recovering fiat goes away if you voice dissent, or even an unpopular idea.

One day there will be academic papers on this.

My translation:

------

There is more you never knew about, as I am a very hard worker.  For you.

THEY are trying to defeat us.  We were too optimistic before, but we have learned from our mistakes.  We won't make them again.  [I am implying to you that this is the worst it will get, so there's no reason to abandon me now.]  We won't give our enemies the tools to foil our business plans again by announcing what we're going to do, because THEY only want to keep us down, to defeat us.

I am honest, and you should have confidence in me, despite that most everything I've done so far has completely failed for you.

Huge, mind blowing things are coming.  HUGE.  Not small.  BIG.  They will rescue your XPY.  I am your messiah.  I alone can save you.  

I understand that a 10x loss of invested capital is tough.  But the worst is behind us.  Ignore my repeated, massive downward pressure early invester selloff.  Just 4 more weeks, which I know I can stretch to 6 before I have to say anything further.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:28:09 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 03:44:05 PM by Crestington

If PayCoin was worth $50 a Coin and their Hashstakers were generating 50,000 XPY a day then that is 2.5 Million in sell pressure they have into the market, and that's just on the low end because all the XPY compounds in the Hashstakers creating millions of XPY in which can be dumped into the market.

Why doesn't Josh just open up his real plan instead of hiding it? To me it looks like PayCoin functions like a siphon on the market whereby only a select few get all the reward at an unlimited amount whereby everyone else gets nothing. Where's this 10-30k BTC coming from? Certainly investors have not gained that much, PayCoin lost 66% in value over the last month alone.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:36:04 PM

Did ganza buy out the original paycoin guy's BCT account as well? This was the guy who was on the PYC thread bitching about garza stealing the coin name, right? ....  Huh
Yes it's the same Vlad. I have no fucking idea. This just gets weirder every day.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

What Homero doesn't seem to grasp is if the community says fuck your Shit-coin then fuck your Shit-coin.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:01:28 PM

What Homero doesn't seem to grasp is if the community says fuck your Shit-coin then fuck your Shit-coin.

This, he just doesn't get it

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:06:40 PM

This, he just doesn't get it

The marketplace will take care of this. Crashing faster than a deep sea diver with a hole in his buoyancy compensator.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:07:25 PM

Josh/Jonah edited his earlier comment. Now with more vague promises!

Here is the original posting before all the edits

IAMCRAZY

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Scam lmao
AntiTroll

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:10:16 PM

Side note: So it's clear that everyone on this forum used to get the shit kicked out of them growing up. I didn't even know people really waste this much time on message boards... I have the awkward feeling you get when your watching someone, they are royally screwing up and you feel embarrassed for them (is that called empathy?). At any rate,  I'm here for one reason...you morons still think that this character Mike Johnson is a real person? I'm crying right now... Two types of people in this world, people that get shit done and lexicographers (people who just use big words). Keep posting fellas, while your doing that your making room for someone out here actually doing something... like this fruitloop you are carrying on about that created a business in cryptocurrency. Shaking my head...

Haha funny, you can never ignore Bitcointalk

This is how things get done, by hanging out on message boards and talking about Coins, and working with people except that you aren't getting your opinion silenced and shadowbanned. Also, you are supposed to be a "CEO" of a company but your going to the largest Cryptocurrency Community and calling your target audience morons and fruitloops?... Smiley

Just saying....

Sharp eyes gentlemen, certainly has the stench of Homero "Josh" Garza.

Hey Josh, while you're here, why not shed some lights on these emails we have? You must've really gotten into bed with Rishab in more than one way.

http://pastebin.com/2hPQfx2Z

> Call him. Tell him that I moved some things around and I can allocate the
> coins to him.
>
> But under a very specific set of rules.
>
> Can can't tell anyone and Nothing in writing
> Has to be paid half in btc and half in cash
> And be in by Friday
> 750k minimum
>
> Otherwise, our investment group will buy it.
>
>
> --
>
> *Josh Garza*
> *CEO- *GAW Corp

How are you guys getting these all of these messages??? Remind me never to get on your bad side....

Let's just say that greed, ego and ignorance is a bad combination and also tends to make for one sloppy criminal... Not to mention, fucking over tens of thousands of people certainly makes some enemies. To put it like a Josh Garza marketing slogan, "His life will never be the same!"

Yep, you nailed it! It's me, Josh Garza, CEO of GAW just hanging out on a message boards... Feel free to bask in my presence. I'll be doing a live SKYPE session and signing autographs here at 3PM PST. Joining me will be Miley Cyrus. (I'm crying right now). Hey, while your scraping emails, rather then ignore it...take a moment to validate the connection between a Mike Johnson - Coin Fire (who's online footprint miraculously appeared Mid 2014) and Raymond Angel. Cheers! http://[Suspicious link removed]/boredCeoSittingNextToCar
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:10:58 PM

Notice how he's careful to say the promised deals were *verbal* agreements:

He can't claim to have had written contracts with the companies he claimed to be partnering with because then (a) those contracts would have still been binding, even if the companies got a little nervous, and (b) he could produce the written contracts and prove the naysayers wrong. So he claims that they were verbal agreements only, and the naysayers scared those companies away. All of them. As if Amazon and Target and so on would do business that way.

Not to mention that on the very day that paybase launched he was still promising merchant integration with Amazon and the ability to purchase directly from Amazon via paybase. Amazon didn't back out of a verbal agreement at the last minute, obviously. He promised this knowing that a few hours later the facts would prove him wrong in front of everyone.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:17:51 PM

Notice how he's careful to say the promised deals were *verbal* agreements:

He can't claim to have had written contracts with the companies he claimed to be partnering with because then (a) those contracts would have still been binding, even if the companies got a little nervous, and (b) he could produce the written contracts and prove the naysayers wrong. So he claims that they were verbal agreements only, and the naysayers scared those companies away. All of them. As if Amazon and Target and so on would do business that way.

Not to mention that on the very day that paybase launched he was still promising merchant integration with Amazon and the ability to purchase directly from Amazon via paybase. Amazon didn't back out of a verbal agreement at the last minute, obviously. He promised this knowing that a few hours later the facts would prove him wrong in front of everyone.

Nda bro

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:18:16 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 04:30:27 PM by not.you

I'm an investor and I think 90% of the people here are in crypto to invest and make money.  1% are true virgin tech driven altruistic Satoshi believers and 9% have no idea what they're doing in crypto but they know one thing, they're losing their asses on every trade they make and they're sick of it.  haha!

So here is my question: Garza is rich so if he scammed everyone with his $20 price floor on XPY [and already made millions] then why is he still here?  Why is he showing up at major Bitcoin events and putting up with all this shit from everyone?

Why?  It makes no sense.

So I'm betting that at the current price of $.75 (.002999 BTC), XPY is a STEAL.  I think the price will bottom at $.50 on more panic selling but it's a SCREAMING buy at this price and anything lower.

There is definitely big RISK here - maybe garza will fail to deliver on any of his promises but to me it makes more logical sense that he's got a plan and we will soon get HUGE news and you can make 10-40 fold from here.

Given the MASSIVE potential I think the risk here is small and it's ironic but the only reason I am buying XPY here is because of GARZA.  

GARZA has the money and connections to turn XPY into a $20-$50 coin in a single week.  That's worth betting on.

Good luck!

You are shilling in the wrong place.  It is crystal clear among everyone who has seen a scam coin or two that xpy is a scam coin.  It was created to be Josh's personal piggy bank.  A coin with 97% premine alone would be laughed out of town around here but when you add in the hyperinflation designed to further benefit the one who premined all the coins, holy shit it becomes obnoxiously galling that this thing has any value at all.  At fractions of a cent this coin would be completely overvalued.  At its current price it is obvious that the only thing keeping this thing from crashing to zero is the fact that GAW funneled all of its customer's money into this sinking ship of fools and they don't want to jump now because they are so very far underwater.  Which probably describes you and the reason you are shilling here in the first place.

EDIT:
Yes it's the same Vlad. I have no fucking idea. This just gets weirder every day.

Ahh that explains it.  I wouldn't put it past Josh to buy an account and then come here and shill with it.  He probably thinks that makes him clever.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:23:20 PM

Its a twister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWSh7Db-_E
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:24:34 PM

I'm an investor and I think 90% of the people here are in crypto to invest and make money.  1% are true virgin tech driven altruistic Satoshi believers and 9% have no idea what they're doing in crypto but they know one thing, they're losing their asses on every trade they make and they're sick of it.  haha!

So here is my question: Garza is rich so if he scammed everyone with his $20 price floor on XPY [and already made millions] then why is he still here?  Why is he showing up at major Bitcoin events and putting up with all this shit from everyone?

Why?  It makes no sense.

So I'm betting that at the current price of $.75 (.002999 BTC), XPY is a STEAL.  I think the price will bottom at $.50 on more panic selling but it's a SCREAMING buy at this price and anything lower.

GARZA has the money and connections to turn XPY into a $20-$50 coin in a single week.  That's worth betting on.

Good luck!

You are shilling in the wrong place.  It is crystal clear among everyone who has seen a scam coin or two that xpy is a scam coin.  It was created to be Josh's personal piggy bank.  A coin with 97% premine alone would be laughed out of town around here but when you add in the hyperinflation designed to further benefit the one who premined all the coins, holy shit it becomes obnoxiously galling that this thing has any value at all.  At fractions of a cent this coin would be completely overvalued.  At its current price it is obvious that the only thing keeping this thing from crashing to zero is the fact that GAW funneled all of its customers money into this sinking ship of fools and they don't want to jump now because they are so very far underwater.  Which probably describes you and the reason you are shilling here in the first place.

He obviously sold his og paycoin and account for paycoin2

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:24:39 PM

Side note: So it's clear that everyone on this forum used to get the shit kicked out of them growing up. I didn't even know people really waste this much time on message boards... I have the awkward feeling you get when your watching someone, they are royally screwing up and you feel embarrassed for them (is that called empathy?). At any rate,  I'm here for one reason...you morons still think that this character Mike Johnson is a real person? I'm crying right now... Two types of people in this world, people that get shit done and lexicographers (people who just use big words). Keep posting fellas, while your doing that your making room for someone out here actually doing something... like this fruitloop you are carrying on about that created a business in cryptocurrency. Shaking my head...

Haha funny, you can never ignore Bitcointalk

This is how things get done, by hanging out on message boards and talking about Coins, and working with people except that you aren't getting your opinion silenced and shadowbanned. Also, you are supposed to be a "CEO" of a company but your going to the largest Cryptocurrency Community and calling your target audience morons and fruitloops?... Smiley

Just saying....

Sharp eyes gentlemen, certainly has the stench of Homero "Josh" Garza.

Hey Josh, while you're here, why not shed some lights on these emails we have? You must've really gotten into bed with Rishab in more than one way.

http://pastebin.com/2hPQfx2Z

> Call him. Tell him that I moved some things around and I can allocate the
> coins to him.
>
> But under a very specific set of rules.
>
> Can can't tell anyone and Nothing in writing
> Has to be paid half in btc and half in cash
> And be in by Friday
> 750k minimum
>
> Otherwise, our investment group will buy it.
>
>
> --
>
> *Josh Garza*
> *CEO- *GAW Corp

How are you guys getting these all of these messages??? Remind me never to get on your bad side....

Let's just say that greed, ego and ignorance is a bad combination and also tends to make for one sloppy criminal... Not to mention, fucking over tens of thousands of people certainly makes some enemies. To put it like a Josh Garza marketing slogan, "His life will never be the same!"

Yep, you nailed it! It's me, Josh Garza, CEO of GAW just hanging out on a message boards... Feel free to bask in my presence. I'll be doing a live SKYPE session and signing autographs here at 3PM PST. Joining me will be Miley Cyrus. (I'm crying right now). Hey, while your scraping emails, rather then ignore it...take a moment to validate the connection between a Mike Johnson - Coin Fire (who's online footprint miraculously appeared Mid 2014) and Raymond Angel. Cheers! http://[Suspicious link removed]/boredCeoSittingNextToCar

Right now were getting somewhere!

It's popcorn time everyone, GAWD is here!! Oh praise the messiah!

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:37:34 PM

go sell your doubt to morons who eat it
AntiTroll

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:39:53 PM

True... Pretty good point, I guess it doesn't really matter. I think I thought I was cool there for like 10 minutes when we discovered the fact that this Ray character is actually Mike. Carry on... and God Bless you, I didn't even know this community of virgin weirdos sitting on message boards talking about cryptocurrency existed. Cheers to that!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:45:12 PM

True... Pretty good point, I guess it doesn't really matter. I think I thought I was cool there for like 10 minutes when we discovered the fact that this Ray character is actually Mike. Carry on... and God Bless you, I didn't even know this community of virgin weirdos sitting on message boards talking about cryptocurrency existed. Cheers to that!

I use Bitcoin charts as porn, I print them on my dot matrix in color! Those ribbons are very very expensive and rare.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:46:11 PM

its so obvious what you are trying to do. hey look SQUIRREL!
and ouch real insult "virgin weirdos on a msg board"  Grin you must be a teen

would you like to offer a reason to look into this person? is he the one selling shitcoin?
how about we look into everything that were posted with dkip key and ignore stuff with no importance. i understand its important for you to find out how and why someone had the info CF had but try to go above your ego
Pages: « 1 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: