Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:06:04 AM

@vlad

Seriously, have you not been reading the leaked conversations from last November where Josh spouts on to Rishab that XPY is so incredible and innovative that there were going to be laws written around it, that Paypal and Mastercard were adopting it, Walmart, Target, Amazon etc. etc. and on and on.

He exhibits the symptoms of a delusional fantasist.

What about the amazing tech innovations of this coin? Let's see now, it is Proof of Stake and . . . .erm . . . that's it.

You are more than welcome to choose to gamble however you wish but don't come into this conversation attempting to support King Homero's pathetic blaming of 'FUD' for the fact that none of these commercial tie-ins were ever proven to be real, even to the point that some companies specifically stated that there was absolutely no connection between their company and anything Garza was claiming and there never had been.

I've seen similar stunts pulled before with Travis Mitchell from 'TRUST' coin who once tried to claim Western Union were interested in his coin by the fact he figured out they had a habit of re-tweeting anything positive that was tweeted to them, so he tweeted them something along the lines of 'thanks for the constructive meeting, I am looking forward to working with you', to which they re-tweeted it with a generic "you're welcome", making it look like they were confirming what he had said about them being interested in his coin, only days after they had shat all over bitcoin.

This is the same type of technique Josh used with the photos of him in waiting rooms apparently about to be interviewed by major news outlets etc.

In fact, in my opinion, Travis wants to be Josh and Josh wants to be Elon Musk.

I ask you Vlad, go back to the string of leaked emails where Josh is doing in private what he later also was claiming in public, which is to assert his coin was so technically advanced that government agencies and commercial vendors were queuing up to get on board the XPY train. Only, according to him, the 'FUD' from people pointing out the massive inconsistencies and outright lies suggestive of a Ponzi-based business plan is what caused every one of these major companies to change their minds? Because that is what multi-national global corporations do, right? Before they enter into business partnerships they don't bother looking at the actual facts, the paperwork, the companyh structure and financials, no, they log on to bitcointalk to see if their potential partner is getting bad reports from anonymous internet users who are all ganging together to destroy this astounding coin.

Yeah, that sound plausible.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:09:55 AM

@vlad

Seriously, have you not been reading the leaked conversations from last November where Josh spouts on to Rishab that XPY is so incredible and innovative that there were going to be laws written around it, that Paypal and Mastercard were adopting it, Walmart, Target, Amazon etc. etc. and on and on.

He exhibits the symptoms of a delusional fantasist.

What about the amazing tech innovations of this coin? Let's see now, it is Proof of Stake and . . . .erm . . . that's it.

You are more than welcome to choose to gamble however you wish but don't come into this conversation attempting to support King Homero's pathetic blaming of 'FUD' for the fact that none of these commercial tie-ins were ever proven to be real, even to the point that some companies specifically stated that there was absolutely no connection between their company and anything Garza was claiming and there never had been.

I've seen similar stunts pulled before with Travis Mitchell from 'TRUST' coin who once tried to claim Western Union were interested in his coin by the fact he figured out they had a habit of re-tweeting anything positive that was tweeted to them, so he tweeted them something along the lines of 'thanks for the constructive meeting, I am looking forward to working with you', to which they re-tweeted it with a generic "you're welcome", making it look like they were confirming what he had said about them being interested in his coin, only days after they had shat all over bitcoin.

This is the same type of technique Josh used with the photos of him in waiting rooms apparently about to be interviewed by major news outlets etc.

In fact, in my opinion, Travis wants to be Josh and Josh wants to be Elon Musk.

I ask you Vlad, go back to the string of leaked emails where Josh is doing in private what he later also was claiming in public, which is to assert his coin was so technically advanced that government agencies and commercial vendors were queuing up to get on board the XPY train. Only, according to him, the 'FUD' from people pointing out the massive inconsistencies and outright lies suggestive of a Ponzi-based business plan is what caused every one of these major companies to change their minds? Because that is what multi-national global corporations do, right? Before they enter into business partnerships they don't bother looking at the actual facts, the paperwork, the companyh structure and financials, no, they log on to bitcointalk to see if their potential partner is getting bad reports from anonymous internet users who are all ganging together to destroy this astounding coin.

Yeah, that sound plausible.

Very needly told, my thoughts exactly. It still baffles me that crypto enthusiast would want to see CENTRALIZATION of a Cryptocoin, especially centrally issued by a company as gaw! How much red flags do you need Smiley

L1C

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:24:12 AM

Who even cares about Josh Garza's motivations? Why not just stick with:

(1) He has failed to keep almost all of his promises about Paycoin. ('Almost' here because there might be the odd one I've missed.) This means that he is either incompetent or a scammer. Personally, I'm going with 'both of the above', but either should make investors run for the hills.

(2) What is supposed to make Paycoin successful? If it's going to be more than a pump and dump coin, it needs to have some actual use. But any use I can think of (merchants, bill pay, etc.) will involve people (those merchants, etc.) with an overwhelming incentive to dump Paycoin as soon as they get it, because of its volatility. In the long run, having people accept it as a currency is the only way it will succeed, but in the short run, having anyone accept it will lead to a collapse in its value. (See gift card crash.)

If Garza had delivered on his promises at the time of the coin's release, there might have been a case for it. But if someone can explain how it works now, I'll be beyond amazed.

This is without considering other issues like inflation, the overwhelming evidence that it's a scam, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:37:15 AM

It's speculated the account was sold hence the idiotic posts

Bahahaaaaa.

Read my prior posts for just 5 minutes and you will see the same exact style and attitude.

This account is a big deal to me so no, I would not sell it.  There is much more involved with it than any crypto trade I could possibly make.  I only trade to pass the time [as I grow frustrated with IXC and CEX.io] and so I try to keep occupied and make some money but my real reason for being here is of much greater importance.

And if you look at my posts regarding MAX, NAUT and START - they're nearly identical in nature to XPY and garza as Max Keiser and Brian Kelly are also accused of manipulation schemes.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:41:02 AM

Its actually 0.96% compounded daily which is ~3200% per year.

Do you do any research before picking a coin to pump&dump?

I did do my research.

The 1% compounded daily is just for the prime accounts which are relatively few.

The rest get 10% per year which is equal to Bitcoin right now.

Just look at the total XPY, if it were 3200% per year it would be growing much faster over the past 2 months than it has.

If I'm wrong about this then I would like confirmation from someone else cause such high inflation would make any price floor unsustainable.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:45:45 AM

Please explain Oh Great and Wise investor why it is that you aren't putting all your money into bitcoin. You do understand math and odds right?

What's better a 99% chance of bitcoin at $250 going to $10,000 (40x increase) OR a ~75% chance of paycoin going to $20 (25x increase) with a 40% chance of it hitting $50 (62.5x increase)Huh

IF you knew all of this as fact, you would be a complete fool to bet on paycoin.

LEVERAGE!

I only have about 100 total Bitcoins and in order to greatly multiply the effect of the coming Bitcoin boom I have invested all of it in various alts which have the "best" odds of multiplying the Bitcoin potential.

I could just settle with 100 BTC and make $1 million if I'm right but after 45% taxes that's really not much.

Like I said, I'm not a modest person; although I wish I were.

Cheers!

Edit:   I only put 4 BTC in XPY.  My biggest holdings are iXcoin, Bluecoin, Max and Naut (in that order).  And then I own small amounts of dozens of other alt-coins - to hedge against a possible unknown quark-effect coin coming out of nowhere.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:08:53 AM

I have invested all of it in various alts which have the "best" odds of multiplying the Bitcoin potential.

My biggest holdings are iXcoin, Bluecoin, Max and Naut (in that order)

LoL - that's gonna give you leverage alright, only the wrong end of the lever  Undecided
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 08:14:19 AM

LoL - that's gonna give you leverage alright, only the wrong end of the lever  Undecided

Clearly, I know a lot more about the inside workings of those coins than you.  Wink

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:26:15 AM

Fishy?

https://network23.org/dogecoin/2015/02/24/coinfire-coinburned/
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:28:40 AM

Edit:   I only put 4 BTC in XPY.  My biggest holdings are iXcoin, Bluecoin, Max and Naut (in that order).  And then I own small amounts of dozens of other alt-coins - to hedge against a possible unknown quark-effect coin coming out of nowhere.

Looking at the XPY order book a dump of that size would take you half way through the damned thing and crash the coin at least 20%.  Sounds like a real solid place to invest.

As for inflation we had a 12m premine and a 350k POW phase.  They destroyed almost 150k coins and we have about 13.6m now.

Yup hyper inflation in action.

If GAW hadnt been too damned stupid to make staking work from the begining it would have been much much worse.

P.S  The Cashtakers stake at just under 1% a day no compounding while the Primes compound.  So they profit even on the "shares" in their prime nods.  Stopping the selling of more cashtakers wont solve the inflation problem.  it just guarantees GAW more of the newly minted coins they dont need to share with anyone. At least until someone puts up a decent Buy wall on an exchange at which point someone with massive amounts of XPY (Josh) dumps into it and swallows it up.

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:33:08 AM

Its actually 0.96% compounded daily which is ~3200% per year.

Do you do any research before picking a coin to pump&dump?

I did do my research.

The 1% compounded daily is just for the prime accounts which are relatively few.

The rest get 10% per year which is equal to Bitcoin right now.

Just look at the total XPY, if it were 3200% per year it would be growing much faster over the past 2 months than it has.

If I'm wrong about this then I would like confirmation from someone else cause such high inflation would make any price floor unsustainable.
Over the past 30 days it grew by 10%.
Proof: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation
clownius

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:40:42 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32487/new-announcement/85#

@Tom_Ewok said:

Who is at the head of the Paycoin foundation ? Do we have any information on who they are ?

http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2giyng/paycoin-foundation-inc

Paycoin Foundation, Inc. filed as a Domestic Nonprofit Corporation in the State of Texas on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 and is approximately one year old, according to public records filed with Texas Secretary of State. The filing is currently active as of the last data refresh which occured on Monday, February 16, 2015.
    Key People

Adam Matlack serves as the Director and has interests in other corporate entities including 3RE, LLC located in Austin, TX .

Charles Cottrell is the Director of Paycoin Foundation, Inc.. Charles's additional corporate interests include 3RE, LLC located in Austin, TX .

The Director of Paycoin Foundation, Inc. is Kenneth Rogers. . Kenneth has other corporate interests including 3RE, LLC located in Austin, TX . *

New FB page

https://www.facebook.com/XPYFoundation

Membership not open YET

http://paycoinfoundation.org/membership-coming-soon/

Ok so who is this mysterious 3RE, LLC the whole of the paycoin foundation seems to be part of?

Josh's church again?

I sadly have no idea where to dig into this
clownius

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:44:18 AM

Over the past 30 days it grew by 10%.
Proof: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

I love the fact that checkpoint bug still exists.  Josh cant even maintain the QT never mind develop an inovative coin.

I did love the solution they had.  Remove checkpoints.

But they cant even manage to release the update with this and other community submitted buxfixes to their totally fucked up QT wallet.
twobitlolz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:53:46 AM

@Tom_Ewok said:

Who is at the head of the Paycoin foundation ? Do we have any information on who they are ?

Paycoin Foundation, Inc. filed as a Domestic Nonprofit Corporation in the State of Texas on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 and is approximately one year old, according to public records filed with Texas Secretary of State. The filing is currently active as of the last data refresh which occured on Monday, February 16, 2015.
    Key People

Adam Matlack serves as the Director and has interests in other corporate entities including 3RE, LLC located in Austin, TX .

Charles Cottrell is the Director of Paycoin Foundation, Inc.. Charles's additional corporate interests include 3RE, LLC located in Austin, TX .

The Director of Paycoin Foundation, Inc. is Kenneth Rogers. . Kenneth has other corporate interests including 3RE, LLC located in Austin, TX . *

New FB page

Membership not open YET

Ok so who is this mysterious 3RE, LLC the whole of the paycoin foundation seems to be part of?

Josh's church again?

another brand new registration. nice form

https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet/cpa.app.coa.CoaGetTp?Pg=tpid&Search_Nm=3RE%20&Button=search&Search_ID=32056090270
http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2gkvai/3re-llc

everything's okay now! XPY is being backed by the sun itself..

https://www.google.com/maps/place/9900+Spectrum+Dr,+Austin,+TX+78717/@30.482825,-97.775906,246m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8644d2a85f2474af:0x3aeac81a129ebfd5
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:01:29 AM

Looking at the XPY order book a dump of that size would take you half way through the damned thing and crash the coin at least 20%.  Sounds like a real solid place to invest.

As for inflation we had a 12m premine and a 350k POW phase.  They destroyed almost 150k coins and we have about 13.6m now.

Yup hyper inflation in action.

If GAW hadnt been too damned stupid to make staking work from the begining it would have been much much worse.

P.S  The Cashtakers stake at just under 1% a day no compounding while the Primes compound.  So they profit even on the "shares" in their prime nods.  Stopping the selling of more cashtakers wont solve the inflation problem.  it just guarantees GAW more of the newly minted coins they dont need to share with anyone. At least until someone puts up a decent Buy wall on an exchange at which point someone with massive amounts of XPY (Josh) dumps into it and swallows it up.

Thanks for the info, I've never mined and I'm not a techie so I don't fully understand how this whole thing works with the hashlets, staking and PayCoin.

So if over 1 million new XPY are minted every month, is there any way to know how many of those are outsiders and how much of that are insiders, meaning these supposed 100 elite, prime accounts or garza?

Cause there's no way this can be sustainable long term if the inflation is that high, indefinitely and with most if it being from outsiders, which will surely dump like crazy on any price spike.

So does anyone know the breakup and distribution of this inflation or maybe there's a plan to kill the inflation soon? 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:06:57 AM

@Tom_Ewok said:

Key People

New FB page

Membership not open YET

Josh's church again?

So the PayCoin foundation is non-profit.  Explains why they're involving a pastor and a church. 

Brilliant if they can legally pull that off.  Their massive trades which would cost them nearly 40% in taxes would be tax free.  Texas is business friendly but this could get interesting.  Smart move if they can make it work legally. 

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet got famous doing it.  Haha

clownius

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:11:11 AM

So the Paycoin Foundation and 3RE  LLC are not even 3 months old interesting.

@Vlad2Vlad

So far we know GAW owns a Prime staker and other unknown parties.  They claim many are owned by unnamed investors.

Only one person has claimed to own a Prime staker outside GAW and this is the new head of the Paycoin Foundation who appears to be part of Josh's church.  Speculation is rampant how a rather humble church came up witht he supposed 2.5m price tag.

With all those links it honestly looks like GAW or related parties own every single prime staker and most of the XPY in existence plus a VAST majority of all newly minted XPY

As for inflation they claim the compounding was an accidental bug in the code and their solution is to move XPY out of the staking wallets.  Well they did it once but since then its continued to compound again....  Fixing the code would be the smart solution but it doesnt look like they have a single Dev with the level of skill required.

Of course the erroneous compound interest and the coins they produced on the live blockchain (because one always tests in production) to test the fix that finally made staking work were only destroyed after weeks of daily threads and many many bans of anyone mentioning the problem on HT.  Its also been a one off destruction with no permanent solution.
qwerty555

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:23:56 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:47:19 AM by qwerty555

So the Paycoin Foundation and 3RE  LLC are not even 3 months old interesting.

@Vlad2Vlad

So far we know GAW owns a Prime staker and other unknown parties.  They claim many are owned by unnamed investors.

Only one person has claimed to own a Prime staker outside GAW and this is the new head of the Paycoin Foundation who appears to be part of Josh's church.  Speculation is rampant how a rather humble church came up witht he supposed 2.5m price tag.

With all those links it honestly looks like GAW or related parties own every single prime staker and most of the XPY in existence plus a VAST majority of all newly minted XPY

As for inflation they claim the compounding was an accidental bug in the code and their solution is to move XPY out of the staking wallets.  Well they did it once but since then its continued to compound again....  Fixing the code would be the smart solution but it doesnt look like they have a single Dev with the level of skill required.

Of course the erroneous compound interest and the coins they produced on the live blockchain (because one always tests in production) to test the fix that finally made staking work were only destroyed after weeks of daily threads and many many bans of anyone mentioning the problem on HT.  Its also been a one off destruction with no permanent solution.

Distribution of premined by date/time

8dea26ed8a8f714c... 574 2014-12-14 15:36:00 + 8.12786 XPY 12,000,008.11786 **XPY
11d17ece6424d574... 217 2014-12-13 06:35:23 + 999,989.99 XPY 11,999,999.99 XPY
5c265e5266b31855... 211 2014-12-13 06:29:16 + 2,000,000.0 XPY 11,000,010.0 XPY
3a2270c4fe08fde1... 200 2014-12-13 06:01:00 + 2,000,000.0 XPY 9,000,010.0 XPY
d34e2fe7102bb3a9... 188 2014-12-13 05:46:11 + 2,000,000.0 XPY 7,000,010.0 XPY
3c93ac395986bda5... 183 2014-12-13 05:40:47 + 2,000,000.0 XPY 5,000,010.0 XPY
6d68fcb4857f5653... 183 2014-12-13 05:40:47 + 1,000,000.0 XPY 3,000,010.0 XPY
3693b8f48371eca7... 180 2014-12-13 05:31:45 + 1,000,000.0 XPY 2,000,010.0 XPY
2874ec3722de6282... 177 2014-12-13 05:28:36 + 1,000,000.0 XPY 1,000,010.0 XPY
21ab9e90076e2efd... 159 2014-12-13 05:01:27 + 10.0 XPY 10.0 XPY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PC4FduchmWbHNYgkHeaB1foMDyhgpJszh6.htm

fd74e5073d07bf4a...
2014-12-15 12:31:38   - 1,000,000.0 XPY   14,801.9482 XPY
6c7071150fcefaeb...
2014-12-15 12:31:38   - 2,000,000.0 XPY   1,014,801.9482 XPY
187f2f5b65a79b49...
2014-12-15 12:31:38   - 2,000,000.0 XPY   3,014,801.9482 XPY
cd7733c4dca12b93...
2014-12-15 12:31:38   - 2,000,000.0 XPY   5,014,801.9482 XPY
4d76a1e0a1488fff...
2014-12-15 12:29:12   + 14.49876 XPY   7,014,801.9482 XPY
b367050a4478dc1e...
2014-12-15 12:29:12   - 1,000,000.0 XPY   7,014,787.44944 XPY
0ba59798fae50f44...
2014-12-15 12:28:03   + 7.937148 XPY   8,014,787.44944 XPY
285a73f85eff54b5...
2014-12-15 12:28:03   - 1,000,000.0 XPY   8,014,779.512292 XPY
31d9d66730f4763a...
2014-12-15 12:28:03   - 2,000,000.0 XPY   9,014,779.512292 XPY

41def2d5c985732c...
2014-12-15 06:14:01   - 999,989.99 XPY   11,002,185.052304 XPY

1 There are 8 sets of distribution of 12M XPY on 12/15/14

2M  
1M  
1M
2M  
2M
2M
1M

The "alleged" Players

Josh Garza
Rishab
Cantor/Fraser
Lutnick?
Matlack , Deeg , John T , Dowding, Amman, Stakers/Primes

You can assign your best guess as to who got what.

From the "alleged" email,  paste
Rishab Jain-
$750,000 total
$575,000 in fiat due mid-next week
$120,000 BTC minimum received tomorrow, $55,000 BTC on Sunday

Adam Matlack - $300,000 total
283,000 in fiat due on Monday
17,000 BTC due tomorrow

Mike Deeg- 100,000 fiat bank wire received today

John T - 20,000 bank wire received today

Ted Dowding 40-50K btc due tomorrow evening

Martin Ammann - BTC due by Sunday amount unknown

P.s.   If Cantor/ Lutnick are substantial investors it is likely that we will see the price dramatically jump at some point . that is not indicating whether or not this is a good coin or long term investment.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:47:21 AM

http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Search-for-Charities
someone should revisit this often and once they see this new 501c3 running here is the form to report fraud
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

edit:
The foundation is not currently accepting fiat donations due to its pending 501c3 status
they keep posting on HT forums how they are non-profit foundation
qwerty555

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:59:45 AM

http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Search-for-Charities
someone should revisit this often and once they see this new 501c3 running here is the form to report fraud
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

edit:
The foundation is not currently accepting fiat donations due to its pending 501c3 status
they keep posting on HT forums how they are non-profit foundation

NON profit = they cannot declare profit/dividends.. they can make money, get large salaries and expenses and INVEST any surpluses they make.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/make-money-nonprofit-organization-935.html
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: