Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:48:12 PM

Tacit confirmation that Josh has no developers left in house? He's left it entirely up to "Team Paycoin" now?

Even more clearly here. "... a group of devs, under the management of Team Paycoin ..."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:49:27 PM

Wink

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:50:14 PM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

That GAWCEO character is creeping me out lately. Acting so weird (or should I say - much weirder than usual) - it can't be the same Mr.Garza, can it?
Well, IMO, he has always been very "unfocused" on a single business task or logical train of thought, which was the primary red flag I saw back at the end of July when the talk of Hashlets first surfaced. There were other ways to properly evolve and monetize his ideas, but he couldn't either A. see them and/or B. understand them and/or C. have the focus/patience to develop them. Regardless, it is apparent he didn't and most likely still doesn't accept the fact that each quantifiable process/phase in building a successful business venture takes discipline and meeting strategic milestones/goals BEFORE starting the next process/phase.

Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott-
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:03:31 AM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

That GAWCEO character is creeping me out lately. Acting so weird (or should I say - much weirder than usual) - it can't be the same Mr.Garza, can it?
Well, IMO, he has always been very "unfocused" on a single business task or logical train of thought, which was the primary red flag I saw back at the end of July when the talk of Hashlets first surfaced. There were other ways to properly evolve and monetize his ideas, but he couldn't either A. see them and/or B. understand them and/or C. have the focus/patience to develop them. Regardless, it is apparent he didn't and most likely still doesn't accept the fact that each quantifiable process/phase in building a successful business venture takes discipline and meeting strategic milestones/goals BEFORE starting the next process/phase.

Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott-

Nice post thanks. I remember reading a news article not long ago about you "being in his inner circle" at first (before hashlets etc) or something and then it went sour for some reason... Can you tell us your story, or if not, it's fine, just asking, as I'm only curious. I do appreciate all your posts, you are one of the few here (myself not always included, tbh) who treat this with 100% seriousness. Thanks either way.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CAVIRTEX_mourner3

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:18:21 AM

I couldn't believe anyone took this seriously in the first place... the fact that there are still some people willing to buy these ponzicoins for $.9 is absolutely incomprehensible. There are still a bunch of people on hashtalk who don't realize that this was a scam from day one. It really is like Jonestown over there.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:51:18 AM

Last night I spent $240 today $280 =$520 now have an account at Zenhash that would have set me back over $10K in December What a firesale they are having

WOW! Way to go Mr. Buffet! With any luck that astute investment will be worth at least $100 a month from now!  Cheesy

Be worth more than your welfare anyway,at least I can afford to throw money about at longshots

You are a complete moron and the personal attack for no apparent reason makes you a complete asshole on top of it. Exactly how do you know how much money anyone has to throw around? The fact that you chose to throw your money at a ponzi/scam in the last dying days and brag about it makes you one of the dumbest mother fuckers in this thread. I hope you throw more money at it and lose every last cent which will inevitably happen unless you can find a bigger sucker than yourself to unload it on.

one of the few times I will agree with everything you said

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:10:38 AM

Last night I spent $240 today $280 =$520 now have an account at Zenhash that would have set me back over $10K in December What a firesale they are having

WOW! Way to go Mr. Buffet! With any luck that astute investment will be worth at least $100 a month from now!  Cheesy

Be worth more than your welfare anyway,at least I can afford to throw money about at longshots

You are a complete moron and the personal attack for no apparent reason makes you a complete asshole on top of it. Exactly how do you know how much money anyone has to throw around? The fact that you chose to throw your money at a ponzi/scam in the last dying days and brag about it makes you one of the dumbest mother fuckers in this thread. I hope you throw more money at it and lose every last cent which will inevitably happen unless you can find a bigger sucker than yourself to unload it on.

Fair enough and just so you know I agree with a lot of things you have to say.
KC6TTR

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:12:37 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 01:23:05 AM by KC6TTR

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott-

Nice post thanks. I remember reading a news article not long ago about you "being in his inner circle" at first (before hashlets etc) or something and then it went sour for some reason... Can you tell us your story, or if not, it's fine, just asking, as I'm only curious. I do appreciate all your posts, you are one of the few here (myself not always included, tbh) who treat this with 100% seriousness. Thanks either way.
I do not want to derail this thread more than it usually gets and much of my interaction with GAW/Garza has already been documented, but in a nutshell –

I am a 3rd generation entrepreneur who, like Garza, started young (almost 20 years ago for me). As I have stated to others, when I was first introduced to Garza, a lot of the passion he appeared to have for the crypto hardware business reminded me a lot of myself many moons ago when I started my first real smart card [embedded systems] company; so I took an interest in doing what I could in providing business/technology feedback, information, and suggestions via his various web forums and a few private/small group video conference calls with him. Like others, I also invested about US$10K in hardware for my solar powered home farm and Zen hosted miners. The issues started when simple common sense took a back seat to erratic ideas and wasteful business decisions (July/August of 2014).

Since I have done business in over 25 countries in addition to having lived in Hong Kong and Germany, I had access to the resources needed to dig a little deeper and find out who the real Mr. Garza was and if there was some more info that could be learned in regards to why he was making some of these “odd” decisions – such as his/their cancelation of the free hardware hosting less than 60 days after offering it, taking forever or never shipping hosted miners to owners, doing everything under the sun to convert hardware customers to the upcoming hashlets, and the status of the elusive vaultbreakers. What I found out was very disturbing. When my concerns were voiced, I saw the true side of Garza and was quickly “dealt with” via his now Hashtalk fourm. After further confirmation came in regarding what was really happening behind the scenes, I sold everything I had at an approx. 30% loss and never looked back… well, except to provide the info I had to the proper authorities and those who would listen. The rest is history – or will soon be…

Scott-
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:29:43 AM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:32:44 AM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott-

I do not want to derail this thread more than it usually gets and much of my interaction with GAW/Garza has already been documented, but in a nutshell –

I am a 3rd generation entrepreneur who, like Garza, started young (almost 20 years ago for me). As I have stated to others, when I was first introduced to Garza, a lot of the passion he appeared to have for the crypto hardware business reminded me a lot of myself many moons ago when I started my first real smart card [embedded systems] company; so I took an interest in doing what I could in providing business/technology feedback, information, and suggestions via his various web forums and a few private/small group video conference calls with him. Like others, I also invested about US$10K in hardware for my solar powered home farm and Zen hosted miners. The issues started when simple common sense took a back seat to erratic ideas and wasteful business decisions (July/August of 2014).

Since I have done business in over 25 countries in addition to having lived in Hong Kong and Germany, I had access to the resources needed to dig a little deeper and find out who the real Mr. Garza was and if there was some more info that could be learned in regards to why he was making some of these “odd” decisions – such as his/their cancelation of the free hardware hosting less than 60 days after offering it, taking forever or never shipping hosted miners to owners, doing everything under the sun to convert hardware customers to the upcoming hashlets, and the status of the elusive vaultbreakers. What I found out was very disturbing. When my concerns were voiced, I saw the true side of Garza and was quickly “dealt with” via his now Hashtalk fourm. After further confirmation came in regarding what was really happening behind the scenes, I sold everything I had at an approx. 30% loss and never looked back… well, except to provide the info I had to the proper authorities and those who would listen. The rest is history – or will soon be…

Scott-

Well i Thank you sir very much and wish you the best. thank you for more truths.  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
KC6TTR

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:36:47 AM

Well i Thank you sir very much and wish you the best. thank you for more truths.  Wink
Thanks for the kind words of support.

Scott-
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:39:55 AM

I do not want to derail this thread more than it usually gets ...

This is pretty on-topic stuff. If anything, it's re-railing it.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:45:52 AM

LMFAO. You could not possibly have posted anything funnier. That is exactly my kind of humor.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:04:48 AM

LMFAO. You could not possibly have posted anything funnier. That is exactly my kind of humor.

Hey, Neat!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:17:20 AM

I don't get that reference.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:48:52 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 03:00:08 AM by Paul Revere

Damn. Sorry bitcoinnoiseur. I did not mean to offend you with a hard to understand cultural reference regarding the same actor with whom you identified with as being "exactly your kind of humor" in the previous post. I will make an effort to keep my replies  easier to grasp in the future.

Walk Hard, Bro!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:44:55 AM

Damn. Sorry bitcoinnoiseur. I did not mean to offend you with a hard to understand cultural reference regarding the same actor with whom you identified with as being "exactly your kind of humor" in the previous post. I will make an effort to keep my replies  easier to grasp in the future.

Walk Hard, Bro!

1 - I never identified any actor whatsoever. I identified with the humor.
2 - So if you were to post anything with either actor than that would automatiucally be relevant?
3 - You actually believe that Dewey Cox is a cultural reference? Never heard of it and I'm sure neither has 99% of America.
4 - I guess the old adage is true. Simple things amuse simple people.

THINK MUCH BEFORE YOU ACT?
CryptoGoat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:22:21 AM

Wednesday 18 Feb 2015

Hashlet End of Life Announcement

It’s been given quite a bit of thought. The research has been ongoing. Market conditions continually observed, performing a great deal of analysis. Customer have been heard, many of who are wondering what they can do with their Hashlets.

What’s been discovered is as many other cloud mining providers have seen, the decline in bitcoin price, a lack of mining profitability and a high cost of maintenance, it will be necessary to terminate the Hashlet Program. Though there exists a desire to keep it alive, conditions simply will not support that goal.

This will not happen immediately. It’s imperative that ample notice be given that the Program end date is imminent. While no date has been specified, yet, rest assured that when known, notification will be provided.

The mining industry is quite volatile. However, GAW Miners has always developed a way to create success for Hashlet customers. This time will be no different!

While the Hashlet program will end, the creation of three options has been developed to ensure terms are met and customers are satisfied. The three options are:

There will be a period of time where there will be a conversion opportunity. This will allow Hashlets to be converted to HashStakers with the goal of continued profitability. As is widely known, HashStakers are time based, so notification will be provided on how long the HashStaker program will last before it expires, before the conversion takes place.

A HashStaker Marketplace will be created where HashStakers may be bought or sold.

GAW Miners is forming a partnership with a new, next generation and cutting edge cloud-mining platform. Should a decision be made to leave a Hashlet in its current form, it will be automatically converted to a voucher, equal to customers’ original purchase price that will be redeemable in the new platform.

According to Jonah Dorman, Interim CEO of Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, “we are providing an opportunity for our customers to remain ahead when volatile market conditions exist, convert their inactive Hashlets and if desired, successfully exit the Program.”

** edit to add link from GAW
  -- https://blog.paybase.com/hashlet-end-of-life-announcement/
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:29:53 AM

Wednesday 18 Feb 2015

Hashlet End of Life Announcement

It’s been given quite a bit of thought. The research has been ongoing. Market conditions continually observed, performing a great deal of analysis. Customer have been heard, many of who are wondering what they can do with their Hashlets.

What’s been discovered is as many other cloud mining providers have seen, the decline in bitcoin price, a lack of mining profitability and a high cost of maintenance, it will be necessary to terminate the Hashlet Program. Though there exists a desire to keep it alive, conditions simply will not support that goal.

This will not happen immediately. It’s imperative that ample notice be given that the Program end date is imminent. While no date has been specified, yet, rest assured that when known, notification will be provided.

The mining industry is quite volatile. However, GAW Miners has always developed a way to create success for Hashlet customers. This time will be no different!

While the Hashlet program will end, the creation of three options has been developed to ensure terms are met and customers are satisfied. The three options are:

There will be a period of time where there will be a conversion opportunity. This will allow Hashlets to be converted to HashStakers with the goal of continued profitability. As is widely known, HashStakers are time based, so notification will be provided on how long the HashStaker program will last before it expires, before the conversion takes place.

A HashStaker Marketplace will be created where HashStakers may be bought or sold.

GAW Miners is forming a partnership with a new, next generation and cutting edge cloud-mining platform. Should a decision be made to leave a Hashlet in its current form, it will be automatically converted to a voucher, equal to customers’ original purchase price that will be redeemable in the new platform.

According to Jonah Dorman, Interim CEO of Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, “we are providing an opportunity for our customers to remain ahead when volatile market conditions exist, convert their inactive Hashlets and if desired, successfully exit the Program.”

** edit to add link from GAW
  -- https://blog.paybase.com/hashlet-end-of-life-announcement/

Just lol
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:35:50 AM

So they will leave the market open where people can buy/sell .png imgaes (now coupons) based on speculation as to what their next ponzi idea will be while gaw continues to collect transaction fees on these market sales.

Pages: « 1 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: