Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:48:45 AM

Whats most interesting from that cluster of a letter is that Jonah is now the interim CEO of BTC.

Based on other postings of the "hierarchy" of GAW:

1. PayBase is a cryptocurrency payment processing business owned by Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, LLC (BTC).
2. BTC is the parent company of GAW Miners (GM), a Bitcoin and Litecoin mining business.

So with Jonah now at the helm of BTC, he is essentially the defacto CEO of GAW Miners as well, right? Could that explain the switch most have been calling out in the GAWCEO posts as of late?

EDIT:

Whats more interesting is that just 7 days ago, Josh Garza was the CEO of BTC. So either he's been ousted in the last seven days, or he has stepped down. Question is which is it.

From http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12507758.htm (second paragraph):

“The acceptance of PayCoin by GoUrl is huge,” said Josh Garza, CEO of PayCoin and BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:52:12 AM

Wednesday 18 Feb 2015

Hashlet End of Life Announcement

It’s been given quite a bit of thought. The research has been ongoing. Market conditions continually observed, performing a great deal of analysis. Customer have been heard, many of who are wondering what they can do with their Hashlets.

What’s been discovered is as many other cloud mining providers have seen, the decline in bitcoin price, a lack of mining profitability and a high cost of maintenance, it will be necessary to terminate the Hashlet Program. Though there exists a desire to keep it alive, conditions simply will not support that goal.

This will not happen immediately. It’s imperative that ample notice be given that the Program end date is imminent. While no date has been specified, yet, rest assured that when known, notification will be provided.

The mining industry is quite volatile. However, GAW Miners has always developed a way to create success for Hashlet customers. This time will be no different!

While the Hashlet program will end, the creation of three options has been developed to ensure terms are met and customers are satisfied. The three options are:

There will be a period of time where there will be a conversion opportunity. This will allow Hashlets to be converted to HashStakers with the goal of continued profitability. As is widely known, HashStakers are time based, so notification will be provided on how long the HashStaker program will last before it expires, before the conversion takes place.

A HashStaker Marketplace will be created where HashStakers may be bought or sold.

GAW Miners is forming a partnership with a new, next generation and cutting edge cloud-mining platform. Should a decision be made to leave a Hashlet in its current form, it will be automatically converted to a voucher, equal to customers’ original purchase price that will be redeemable in the new platform.

According to Jonah Dorman, Interim CEO of Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, “we are providing an opportunity for our customers to remain ahead when volatile market conditions exist, convert their inactive Hashlets and if desired, successfully exit the Program.”

** edit to add link from GAW
  -- https://blog.paybase.com/hashlet-end-of-life-announcement/
Just another poorly written horse and pony show with no substance. Their mission statement should read - "When in doubt, convert"...

By the way, what does "Business Technology for Cryptocurrency" even mean? If proper English was their intent, it should be: Cryptocurrency Business Technologies <--- oopsie... that would mean his recycled BTC domain wouldn't work... so sad - too bad.

Regardless of being a poor attempt at creating a new persona for BTC, it should at least be: Business Technologies for Cryptocurrency
[there are many technologies that facilitate and support business within the crypto sector; not just one]

Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:59:48 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 07:14:33 AM by KC6TTR

Whats most interesting from that cluster of a letter is that Jonah is now the interim CEO of BTC.

1. PayBase is a cryptocurrency payment processing business owned by Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, LLC (BTC).
2. BTC is the parent company of GAW Miners (GM), a Bitcoin and Litecoin mining business.

So with Jonah now at the helm of BTC, he is essentially the defacto CEO of GAW Miners as well, right? Could that explain the switch most have been calling out in the GAWCEO posts as of late?

EDIT:

Whats more interesting is that just 7 days ago, Josh Garza was the CEO of BTC. So either he's been ousted in the last seven days, or he has stepped down. Question is which is it.

From http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12507758.htm (second paragraph):

“The acceptance of PayCoin by GoUrl is huge,” said Josh Garza, CEO of PayCoin and BTC.
For all intents and purposes, we all know who is still running the show from behind the curtain. Likewise, I do not see someone like Jonah and his already demonstrated limited capacity doing much, if anything, to better the situation. But that is just my position on the subject.

Scott-
wowjustwow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:45:31 AM

For all intensive purposes, we all know how is still running the show from behind the curtain. Likewise, I do not see someone like Jonah and his already demonstrated limited capacity doing much, if anything, to better the situation. But that is just my position on the subject.

Scott-

Holy fuck, did you really just say "for all intensive purposes"? Your position on the subject is as helpful as your demonstrated limited capacity. Go read some books instead of forum threads and learn yourself some vocabulary.

Fuck GAW but fuck FUDders even more.
CanInvest

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:48:33 AM

Any one of you guys feeliing like getting involved and funded by Josh?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32049/josh-helping-launch-and-grow-paycoin-companies

quote:

Josh thought it was better if this was relayed VS direct.

He is using his personal resources to help launch and grow Paycoin focused businesses. If you are looking to make something immediately happen, he may be interested in helping. He wants hungry Entrepreneurs that are looking to do something innovative with Paycoin.

He has already invested into a half a dozen companies in just the last few days alone.

Post a brief summary of your basic summary, and he will pm you if interested.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:29:00 AM

For all intensive purposes, we all know how is still running the show from behind the curtain. Likewise, I do not see someone like Jonah and his already demonstrated limited capacity doing much, if anything, to better the situation. But that is just my position on the subject.

Scott-

Holy fuck, did you really just say "for all intensive purposes"? Your position on the subject is as helpful as your demonstrated limited capacity. Go read some books instead of forum threads and learn yourself some vocabulary.

Scott isn't "just another FUDDer" just fyi.....With that said, neither am I lol.

EDIT:

Kind of sad, I offered to take over all of his companies and subsidiaries a few weeks ago (with conditions of course). I guess good luck to their new CEO!

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
KC6TTR

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:05:10 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 07:16:26 AM by KC6TTR

For all intensive purposes For all intents and purposes, we all know how who is still running the show from behind the curtain. Likewise, I do not see someone like Jonah and his already demonstrated limited capacity doing much, if anything, to better the situation. But that is just my position on the subject.

Scott-

Yes, it's an eggcorn "for every practical sense" that some of us use more often than we should in speeches and written form. I never claimed to be perfect so it is what it is.

Here, I'll be proper and correct it... K?

Sheesh... some noobs~  Roll Eyes

Scott-
sburn

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:23:09 AM

Kind of sad, I offered to take over all of his companies and subsidiaries a few weeks ago (with conditions of course). I guess good luck to their new CEO!

With your history of shilling for LTCGear, you would have been perfect for the job!
mark7

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:59:20 AM

"new, next generation and cutting edge cloud-mining platform" = Business Technology for Cryptocurrency.

Just watch.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:50:53 AM

For all intensive purposes For all intents and purposes, we all know how who is still running the show from behind the curtain. Likewise, I do not see someone like Jonah and his already demonstrated limited capacity doing much, if anything, to better the situation. But that is just my position on the subject.

Scott-

Yes, it's an eggcorn "for every practical sense" that some of us use more often than we should in speeches and written form. I never claimed to be perfect so it is what it is.

Scott-

It is actually "intents and purposes."

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:38:00 AM

Shit, while we're at it I'd just like to address our American friends who keep erroneously saying, "I could care less", when what they actually mean is, "I couldn't care less".

After all, if you could care less than you do now, then you care some already.

Get it?

/offtopic

BTW, has anyone noticed how HT user 'Huey' seems to post two styles of writing, one verbose and grammatically correct, the other pretty much exactly like His Royal Highness of Hash replete with incorrect spelling and jumbled sentences?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:22:26 AM

Shit, while we're at it I'd just like to address our American friends who keep erroneously saying, "I could care less", when what they actually mean is, "I couldn't care less".

After all, if you could care less than you do now, then you care some already.

Get it?

/offtopic

BTW, has anyone noticed how HT user 'Huey' seems to post two styles of writing, one verbose and grammatically correct, the other pretty much exactly like His Royal Highness of Hash replete with incorrect spelling and jumbled sentences?

pfft i could care less

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:40:32 AM

I see what you did there, very good.

My point about 'Huey' is that I suspect it is a sockpuppet account where His Majesty has had somebody else write the OP and then he takes over again to post his usual garbled nonsense.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:03:26 PM

Scott-

Scott-

See, you should have just played it like you meant to do it. Jonah can handle the day-to-day stuff, but for all of the focused efforts and other intensive purposes, we know who's really calling the shots.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:56:40 PM

With your history of shilling for LTCGear, you would have been perfect for the job!

You couldn't be more correct with that comment.   Chris from LTCgear recently did a Q&A in litecointalk and I am not joking but the mage was more protective of him than any of the people who have lost large amounts of money.   Pretty disappointing considering the Mage's position within the litecoin community.

Perhaps the Mage would like to comment on why he was so protective of Chris during that Q&A

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:06:11 PM

You couldn't be more correct with that comment.   Chris from LTCgear recently did a Q&A in litecointalk and I am not joking but the mage was more protective of him than any of the people who have lost large amounts of money.   Pretty disappointing considering the Mage's position within the litecoin community.

Perhaps the Mage would like to comment on why he was so protective of Chris during that Q&A

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0

It was also disgusting how many posters during the "Q&A" thanked Chris profusely for being so open and posting. I was like WTF? He posted nothing of use and kept ignoring questions about when people would finally get paid.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:48:50 PM

So nothing is happening so far? Creeping up to March 2015, nothing, zilch happening. No CNN interview, no merchants on board, no paybase that does anything, do third-party escrow, no revelation of banking partners, no buyback, no action from the SEC, no class action lawsuits, no criminal charges or investigations. Nothing. Big fat zero.

So what is the point of this all exactly? Homero continues to play around, leading everyone on, telling his lies, saying this and saying that and still doing nothing.

So what is the next step? How to get results?

Can we assume his partner is a not so silent partner based on this?:

"Although relatively new, cryptocurrency is shifting the economic paradigm and that is reason enough for traditional financial organizations to start taking this seriously," said co-founder and early investor, Stuart Fraser, Vice Chairman and partner, Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.

https://archive.today/VWRa2

That is he is actually speaking. If so what does he have to say about this all. Surely if Homero refuses to address everyone's concerns and is incapable of doing anything at all right his partner needs to step up and explain it all. The partner in this debacle, one Stuart Fraser is duty-bound to correct Homero's mistakes, whether from his own pockets or from the firm he has spoken on behalf of. :

email: sfraser@cantor.com
office: (212) 938 5000
home:914-273-4328
         914-273-6178 

http://www.cantor.com/contact/location
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Stuart-Fraser/Armonk-NY/5cqsfav

sfraser@cantor.com - Result: Ok

MX record about cantor.com exists.
Connection succeeded to mail-ip.cantor.co.uk SMTP.
220 mail-ip.cantor.co.uk ESMTP

> HELO gaw.com
250 mail-ip.cantor.co.uk

> MAIL FROM: <josh@gaw.com>
=250 sender <josh@gaw.com> ok

> RCPT TO: <sfraser@cantor.com>
=250 recipient <sfraser@cantor.com> ok

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:21:01 PM

Cantor Fitzgerald has nothing to do with this. If one of my partners goes out and, say, robs someone on his own time not using any facilities or resources of our partnership, neither myself nor our partnership has anything to do with the robbery.

Now, it doesn't look good that the partners of Cantor Fitzgerald are in business with someone who's either gullible, dim, or scummy (probably the former), but it has nothing to do with that completely unrelated partnership.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:07:50 PM

Cantor Fitzgerald has nothing to do with this. If one of my partners goes out and, say, robs someone on his own time not using any facilities or resources of our partnership, neither myself nor our partnership has anything to do with the robbery.

Now, it doesn't look good that the partners of Cantor Fitzgerald are in business with someone who's either gullible, dim, or scummy (probably the former), but it has nothing to do with that completely unrelated partnership.

Actually, that really depends on the business charter. When I built my corporation, we included a specific clause that any board member who behaves in a way that damages the reputation of the firm could be held liable for damages to the reputation of the business, and was subject to immediate removal from the board.

In exchange, we included a clause that any activity performed by a board member while undertaking official business for the board was liable for legal protection subsidized by the firm (example: they get arrested for an unknown rule about solicitation while out canvassing, the corp will help pay for legal counsel).

I'd imagine that the creation of an LLP can include similar agreements.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:40:06 PM

Speculation abounds (by his own company's doing) that Josh is not even in charge anymore, and this is what he says to reassure his "flock". The total antithesis of a leader. Pathetic.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: