Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 [1095] 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376898 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:57:26 AM

Kind of sad, I offered to take over all of his companies and subsidiaries a few weeks ago (with conditions of course). I guess good luck to their new CEO!

With your history of shilling for LTCGear, you would have been perfect for the job!

You couldn't be more correct with that comment.   Chris from LTCgear recently did a Q&A in litecointalk and I am not joking but the mage was more protective of him than any of the people who have lost large amounts of money.   Pretty disappointing considering the Mage's position within the litecoin community.

Perhaps the Mage would like to comment on why he was so protective of Chris during that Q&A

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0

I wondered about the Mage's and all the moderators of Litecointalks attitude toward Chris. To them he can do no wrong. I would not be surprised if all the mods over their have been paid all along.

Oye, way off topic but since a number of people asked I have to respond  (BTW if you are going to talk about LTCGear, as a mod I ask that you go to the proper thread and talk about it).

1. I'm not shilling, thanks Mr sockpuppet and feel free to post on your main account along with everyone else asking questions.

2. The position of a moderator is to ensure that there is organization on forums and proper information flowed. I was not protective of Chris at all and there were a ton of questions posted.

3. On a personal note, I am not convinced that LTCGear is A. a scam B. a failed company or C. a company that had some bad luck due to hacking's, but for now for a few days im leaning towards C (again my personal feelings).

4. No, I havent been paid to shill at all. Unlike some people (GAW), I have ethical standards and boundaries that I wont cross.

The 6 pages of stuff I deleted was ether A repeat info (the majority) or B blatant trolling (i.e. WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING PAID). Yes thats whats on everyones mind, when we are getting paid, its fairly obvious. So I ensured that people who invested with a company didnt have to sift though pages of literal shit to get information.

You're welcome for performing an unpaid/unwelcomed job of moderating and helping trying to quell a situation where a company that owes a large sum of money to people not pay out in several weeks, that I clean up a thread to ensure that the proper information is flowed to everyone accordingly! If I didnt I would get complaints that its at bad as bitcointalk (and yes ive already got those)!

You all should be seriously ashamed of yourselves for even implying that either I or the moderators on Litecointalk have any personal involvement in LTCGear beyond moderation or personal investments. On a personal note, my actions have never been outside the boundaries of ethical. I always approach situations in good faith and do what I can for cryptos to make it better for everyone.

Upvote  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:17:28 AM

To believe that nothing will ever be good enough to replace BTC is outright stupid.

I never said that.

You cannot just merge all new and/or useful tech into an existing "product" forever and "block" all competition by doing so.

Why not? Why can't bitcoin become the Internet of crypto?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:55:47 AM

here is probably the only research paper released in academia studying success of forking

http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-33442-9_1

the most important observation from it:
Observation #4: Most of the forks evolve in parallel to the original project. The chance of discontinuation of a fork is almost the same as the original, even if they have a disadvantageous starting situation. Software that forks ensures sustainability. Few forks re-merge, and when this happens, fewer integrate source code

interestingly network/p2p related stuff fork at 10x the rate of db, business or gfx software
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:19:09 AM

Kind of sad, I offered to take over all of his companies and subsidiaries a few weeks ago (with conditions of course). I guess good luck to their new CEO!

With your history of shilling for LTCGear, you would have been perfect for the job!

You couldn't be more correct with that comment.   Chris from LTCgear recently did a Q&A in litecointalk and I am not joking but the mage was more protective of him than any of the people who have lost large amounts of money.   Pretty disappointing considering the Mage's position within the litecoin community.

Perhaps the Mage would like to comment on why he was so protective of Chris during that Q&A

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0

I wondered about the Mage's and all the moderators of Litecointalks attitude toward Chris. To them he can do no wrong. I would not be surprised if all the mods over their have been paid all along.

Oye, way off topic but since a number of people asked I have to respond  (BTW if you are going to talk about LTCGear, as a mod I ask that you go to the proper thread and talk about it).

1. I'm not shilling, thanks Mr sockpuppet and feel free to post on your main account along with everyone else asking questions.

2. The position of a moderator is to ensure that there is organization on forums and proper information flowed. I was not protective of Chris at all and there were a ton of questions posted.

3. On a personal note, I am not convinced that LTCGear is A. a scam B. a failed company or C. a company that had some bad luck due to hacking's, but for now for a few days im leaning towards C (again my personal feelings).

4. No, I havent been paid to shill at all. Unlike some people (GAW), I have ethical standards and boundaries that I wont cross.

The 6 pages of stuff I deleted was ether A repeat info (the majority) or B blatant trolling (i.e. WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING PAID). Yes thats whats on everyones mind, when we are getting paid, its fairly obvious. So I ensured that people who invested with a company didnt have to sift though pages of literal shit to get information.

You're welcome for performing an unpaid/unwelcomed job of moderating and helping trying to quell a situation where a company that owes a large sum of money to people not pay out in several weeks, that I clean up a thread to ensure that the proper information is flowed to everyone accordingly! If I didnt I would get complaints that its at bad as bitcointalk (and yes ive already got those)!

You all should be seriously ashamed of yourselves for even implying that either I or the moderators on Litecointalk have any personal involvement in LTCGear beyond moderation or personal investments. On a personal note, my actions have never been outside the boundaries of ethical. I always approach situations in good faith and do what I can for cryptos to make it better for everyone.

+1 TheMage, thanks for preventing Litecointalk from turning into Bitcointalk.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:20:16 AM

It has started,just got an email from an ambulance chaser lawyer did I want to be part of a class action suit against Gaw

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:46:08 AM

It has started,just got an email from an ambulance chaser lawyer did I want to be part of a class action suit against Gaw

If you were ever a customer of GAW you cannot be a participant in a class action lawsuit. Part of their terms of service and the Supreme Court has upheld class action prohibitions in terms of service. Was a case against AT&T.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
miri94

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:28:50 AM

crypto, alt, blah ... it's all an experiment

once mature, the central bank in Europe, the US, the IMF... will run their exclusive circle of PoW/PoS or whatever the technology ends up being and that will be the eDollar or newDollar or whatever else

what a waste of money now doing all the work for them, it was fun while it lasted, it ended when the end game became clear
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:12:43 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 12:23:23 PM by rawbot

To believe that nothing will ever be good enough to replace BTC is outright stupid. You cannot just merge all new and/or useful tech into an existing "product" forever and "block" all competition by doing so.

That's what nearly every bitcoiner believes.  It is laughable.  When they try to compare bitcoin to the early Internet what they want is an Internet that will only ever have one website.  

They are currently flirting with the idea of increasing maximum block sizes from 1 megabyte to 20 megabyte so the transactions per second will increase.  What they don't tell you is that even if they hardfork bitcoin so the new block limit is 20 megabytes the transactions per second will be the same as what Litecoin can manage now.  In other words,  bitcoin needs a major hardfork just to have the same transactional capabilities of litecoin.

Bitcoin is a PROTOTYPE.  All it has is a three year head start which has given it a massive network effect. It has a reclusive, anonymous creator who holds 5% of all bitcoins that will ever be mined.  If just one of Satoshi's coins started moving the entire bitcoin community would collectively shit their pants.

I have always said that if Bitcoin was created tomorrow it would be derided as a heavily premined, incredibly slow shitcoin. But it is bitcoin.

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:21:59 PM

To believe that nothing will ever be good enough to replace BTC is outright stupid. You cannot just merge all new and/or useful tech into an existing "product" forever and "block" all competition by doing so.

That's what nearly every bitcoiner believes.  It is laughable.  When they try to compare bitcoin to the early Internet what they want is an Internet that will only ever have one website.  

They are currently flirting with the idea of increasing maximum block sizes from 1 megabyte to 20 megabyte so the transactions per second will increase.  What they don't tell you is that even if they hardfork bitcoin so the new block limit is 20 megabytes the transactions per second will be the same as what Litecoin can manage now.  In other words, bitcoin needs a major hardfork just to raise it's transactional performance to that of litecoin.

Bitcoin is a PROTOTYPE.  All it has is a three year head start which has given it a massive network effect. It has a reclusive, anonymous creator who holds 5% of all bitcoins that will ever be mined.  If just one of Satoshi's coins started moving the entire bitcoin community would collectively shit their pants.

I have always said that if Bitcoin was created tomorrow it would be derided as a heavily premined, incredibly slow shitcoin. But it is bitcoin.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:58:09 PM

I think the mistake you're making is that you're looking at it from a technological point of view. ok - from that perspective, Bitcoin will be (and has already been) superseded. Over the last year every type of improvement has been made over bitcoin's technical properties - new algos, confirmation speed, anonymity, contracts, you name it.

However from a MONETARY point of view, Bitcoin's technical obsolescence hasn't meant jack. None of these new coins have even made a dent in its marketcap. In fact, the reverse has happened - Bitcoin's status as a cryptocurrency reserve has consolidated, not waned. Every new exchange that appears prices everything in Bitcoin first and dollars second. 2 years ago, some exchanges supported markets in LTC and XPM for example but that's very rare nowadays. It's BTC all the way which means that comparisons with social network brands such as myspace vs facebook are erroneous.

Sure, technology will advance, new coins will emerge which "fix" bitcoin's flaws and they'll get used on a day to day basis possibly, but it doesn't look like any of them will ever supersede bitcoin as a monetary reserve. Bitcoin's marketcap will continue to increase even if it isn't adopted for commercial transactions IMO.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

Josh Garza
2A, rue Bosquet
3rd floor, right door
Bruxelles, 1060
Belgium

Louise Apartments

http://www.viamichelin.com/web/Hotel/Brussels-1060-Welcome2Belgium_Av_Louise_Apartments-20d3kgvg

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6254

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 01:21:36 PM

If you were ever a customer of GAW you cannot be a participant in a class action lawsuit. Part of their terms of service and the Supreme Court has upheld class action prohibitions in terms of service. Was a case against AT&T.

Nope, GAWs TOS are not valid. They made changes w/o telling people and giving you a reasonable time to opt out.

Also, whats the point is having a lawsuit against a company with no money?

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:32:47 PM

Nope, GAWs TOS are not valid. They made changes w/o telling people and giving you a reasonable time to opt out.

Also, whats the point is having a lawsuit against a company with no money?

-Dave

And no other assets because it's all virtual. Maybe you can win some XPY!
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:39:12 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 02:07:18 PM by strangerdanger101

Its being build now u gauise Im so super cereal!

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:40:32 PM

Back to cloud mining, where the real $ is at...  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32149/state-of-the-union-issues-programs/3

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

I would shop Jonash's face onto this if I didn't suck at Photoshop.

https://i.imgur.com/SoXNH17.jpg

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:16:36 PM

I would shop Jonash's face onto this if I didn't suck at Photoshop.

There ya go. FTFY!  Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:21:35 PM

Has there been any acknowledgment of the "vacation" allegations from josh's account?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:41:05 PM

Cringeworthy. Does he even get that they are making fun of him?

GAWCEO: "You make a fool out of me by pointing out that I post like you do when your DRUNK? Well Done, Old Chap!"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:55:05 PM

Back to cloud mining, where the real $ is at...  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32149/state-of-the-union-issues-programs/3

I need a translation for this: "XPY compatibility is being added to an existing provider, until the approval is given for existing platform".

My guess is "we don't have shit and we're hoping this will be forgotten after some more delays". I might be wrong though.
Pages: « 1 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 [1095] 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: