Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:10:56 AM

KNC have a class action going on I was contacted about that!!!

But seriously, if you have such an important email with real proof and from such a big partner why wouldn't you post it?  Anybody looking to invest in GAW or XPY would love to see some hard proof so please post it.  A screenshot and not just some copy and paste dialogue which anybody can make up.

Much appreciated!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

Law Office of Charlotte C. Lin announces that it is investigating KnCMiner for possible breach of implied warranty of fitness, misrepresentation, and other violations of law by failing to provide a functional or usable product, false advertising; failing to deliver product within adequate time frame, and failing to provide refund upon demand.

If you believe you have a potential claim against KnCMiner, please fill out our webform under Contact Us

or contact Charlotte Lin,  805-517-4LAW

Investigating?  

Fishing.

That's so far from an actual lawsuit, not to mention actually getting class action status.

But if they succeed against KNC they can definitely go after BFL.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:14:32 AM

After a week I dont have the email as it was of no interest to me,I own a lot of paycoin and still a buyer on the hashmarket.Gaws TOS or change of TOS later on do not prevent people suing them singularly or in a class action.Thats why he is desperate to relocate the business!!

Thats for a judge to decide not you and not a "lawyer company" Judges have upheld clauses that prevent customers from partaking in class action law suits in the past and that means it would be dealt with on an individual basis and if you or a lawyer think the TOS is moot that's fine and dandy but that issue would first have to be dealt with in court before any class action would be able to proceed, any lawyer worth his salt would know that.  Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer I just play one on the Internet.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:18:01 AM

I think for a person where english is not his first language I do pretty well

EDIT.....i SPEAK AND READ AND WRITE 3 SPEAK TWO MORE LANGUAGES HOW MANY DO YOU!!!!!

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:18:44 AM

Nobody can start a class action against GAW. They specifically included an arbitration clause in their TOS to avoid them.

Gotta agree there - class actions are incredibly difficult to do.

Look at Butterfly Labs.  The biggest blatant scammers in the history of crypto.  Hard proof.  Witnesses.  So much evidence of the many laws they broke including mining for months with their customers' rigs and there is no class action suit.  At least not yet.  

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1u4v0o/i_sued_bfl_in_kansas_jurisdiction_and_won/

And it's not too late for GAW/XPY.  They can still make this work if there is a real plan and real partners waiting to be announced.  A $20 floor is still possible - especially if Bitcoin starts going up.  

Garza/GAW/XPY have many outs although right now it's not clear what's going on, it's a risky investment at this point but with a huge potential reward if Garza delivers on even half of his promises.

Really? You still haven't caught on yet?

There are no partners. (unless you count all the one man band companies thrown together overnight)

There are no developers. (unless you count the janitor Josh pays to copy/paste code)

There is no plan. (unless bullshit your way to success counts)

IF josh delivered on 100% of his promises (debit cards, amazon shopping, bill pay, etc), it would still be another centralized shitcoin with no useful features. It's a joke.

With no real sources of revenue for the past ~3 months, GAW is likely heading fast for bankruptcy. Even if BTC shot up to ~$1000/coin, they still couldn't afford to hold the $20 floor because of all the xpy they've dumped on the market.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:19:09 AM

It was about a week ago I got an email one of the partner names was Klinsky if I remember right

Please stop that crap. Post the e-mail or at least the full name of the law firm. Stop complaining about "dialogue" and start speaking in full sentences.

I just registered at hashtalk, and looks like I have to wait 3 days in order to post? Is this true?

I just wanted to say hi  Cry.

Yep, that's true. To prevent FUDsters like yourself from interfering with the operation  Grin

haha

In all seriousness, I just wanted to say hi.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:19:16 AM

See thats what I* mean here all the numpties on this site can only post images,not one word of useful dialogue

Have you tried posting one word of useful dialog yourself?

All I've ever seen you post is about how many scams you've fallen for and which ones you're currently investing in.

This dude used to shill heavy for hashprofit so keep that in mind.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:19:29 AM

Here we now have Suchmoon the guy who started all this crap mouthing off,did you get your 15 mins of fame.You must lead a boring life

Yep, that must be it if calling out shit stirrers like you counts as weekend entertainment for me. Thanks for showing your true colors.

If you have any personal issues with me - please PM.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:21:24 AM

After a week I dont have the email as it was of no interest to me,I own a lot of paycoin and still a buyer on the hashmarket.

Check your trash folder, most trash email is there even weeks later.  Sorry, but this was a major partner and you just delete the email and then continue buying XPY coins?  Haha...come on, man!

Gaws TOS or change of TOS later on do not prevent people suing them singularly or in a class action.Thats why he is desperate to relocate the business!!

There is a bigger reason to relocate at this point for Garza.  The SEC investigation.  It's very expensive and time consuming to deal with the SEC especially with the new regulations after the 2008 crash.  

Look at Voorhees, a totally legit guy, yet he got fined $50,000 for doing simple business in this new industry.  What Garza wants to do is much bigger and more complex and the SEC could hold him up for a long time while also costing him millions in additional regulatory costs.  

Sure it would be nice to know the SEC has approved garza's plan but the SEC doesn't necessarily help much given they're so corrupt and incompetent and I can understand why anyone, wanting to speed things up and save some money would try and bypass the SEC if they could use a legal loophole by simply relocating.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:22:23 AM

Here we now have Suchmoon the guy who started all this crap mouthing off,did you get your 15 mins of fame.You must lead a boring life

Yep, that must be it if calling out shit stirrers like you counts as weekend entertainment for me. Thanks for showing your true colors.

Suchmoon is providing a vitally needed public service.  Wink

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:25:13 AM

I dont need to PM you in fact why would I even want to talk to you.You have nothing to say that interests me.If you are providing a much needed public service I have still to find it

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:41:33 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 04:53:22 AM by jimmothy

I dont need to PM you in fact why would I even want to talk to you.You have nothing to say that interests me.

If nothing here interests you, why are you still here wasting our time?

You should be finding more scams to invest in.

If you are providing a much needed public service I have still to find it

Clearly, seeing as how you claim to be heavily invested and keep investing in something the entire crypto community has concluded is a scam.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:18:13 AM

After a week I dont have the email as it was of no interest to me,I own a lot of paycoin and still a buyer on the hashmarket.

Check your trash folder, most trash email is there even weeks later.  Sorry, but this was a major partner and you just delete the email and then continue buying XPY coins?  Haha...come on, man!

Gaws TOS or change of TOS later on do not prevent people suing them singularly or in a class action.Thats why he is desperate to relocate the business!!

There is a bigger reason to relocate at this point for Garza.  The SEC investigation.

The biggest reason i guess is fear. He even needed Bodyguards in US.

Look, if someone scammed me 160k then i can buy a flight ticked for a few hundered also and look after my money myself. Or let give me 30-40 Miners instead.

Buy no way i go home empty handed.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
AntiTroll

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:26:01 AM

Side note: So it's clear that everyone on this forum used to get the shit kicked out of them growing up. I didn't even know people really waste this much time on message boards... I have the awkward feeling you get when your watching someone, they are royally screwing up and you feel embarrassed for them (is that called empathy?). At any rate,  I'm here for one reason...you morons still think that this character Mike Johnson is a real person? I'm crying right now... Two types of people in this world, people that get shit done and lexicographers (people who just use big words). Keep posting fellas, while your doing that your making room for someone out here actually doing something... like this fruitloop you are carrying on about that created a business in cryptocurrency. Shaking my head...
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:38:58 AM

Side note: So it's clear that everyone on this forum used to get the shit kicked out of them growing up. I didn't even know people really waste this much time on message boards... I have the awkward feeling you get when your watching someone, they are royally screwing up and you feel embarrassed for them (is that called empathy?). At any rate,  I'm here for one reason...you morons still think that this character Mike Johnson is a real person? I'm crying right now... Two types of people in this world, people that get shit done and lexicographers (people who just use big words). Keep posting fellas, while your doing that your making room for someone out here actually doing something... like this fruitloop you are carrying on about that created a business in cryptocurrency. Shaking my head...

I will spot you its an alias for discussion. However,

1) Really interesting, really irrelevant.
2) Dude doesn't want my money or your money.
3) He's earned a stripe or two and has actually delivered on a promise.
4) Don't assume push back against the idea here means that there's disagreement IRL.  See #s 1-3 above.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:47:17 AM

No one has ever accused you of being even remotely intelligent even as a joke have they? Nothing you just said makes any sense whatsoever nor is it relevant. BTW you realize that you used a big word therefore by your own reasoning, you don't get shit done.
AntiTroll

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:55:16 AM

No one has ever accused you of being remotely intelligent even as a joke have they? Nothing you just said makes any sense whatsoever nor is it relevant. BTW you realize that you used a big word therefore by your own reasoning, you don't get shit done.

Somewhat True...except I had to Google that word... Search "word for knowing a lot of words", search result #1. Point being, the owner of coin fire who claims to be Mike Johnson  does not exist. The owner of coin fire is some character named Ray Angel. And the bigger point...I still can't believe you people spend this much time on message boards. I'm at around 20 min total lost time today on here, and it feels horrible... Shaking my head (proper for SMH).
Joori

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:59:11 AM

Nuff said...
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:20:55 AM

No one has ever accused you of being remotely intelligent even as a joke have they? Nothing you just said makes any sense whatsoever nor is it relevant. BTW you realize that you used a big word therefore by your own reasoning, you don't get shit done.

Somewhat True...except I had to Google that word... Search "word for knowing a lot of words", search result #1. Point being, the owner of coin fire who claims to be Mike Johnson  does not exist. The owner of coin fire is some character named Ray Angel. And the bigger point...I still can't believe you people spend this much time on message boards. I'm at around 20 min total lost time today on here, and it feels horrible... Shaking my head (proper for SMH).

Hey Josh! Welcome (back) to Bitcointalk! We've missed you, fuck head.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:42:23 AM

Side note: So it's clear that everyone on this forum used to get the shit kicked out of them growing up. I didn't even know people really waste this much time on message boards... I have the awkward feeling you get when your watching someone, they are royally screwing up and you feel embarrassed for them (is that called empathy?). At any rate,  I'm here for one reason...you morons still think that this character Mike Johnson is a real person? I'm crying right now... Two types of people in this world, people that get shit done and lexicographers (people who just use big words). Keep posting fellas, while your doing that your making room for someone out here actually doing something... like this fruitloop you are carrying on about that created a business in cryptocurrency. Shaking my head...

Haha funny, you can never ignore Bitcointalk

This is how things get done, by hanging out on message boards and talking about Coins, and working with people except that you aren't getting your opinion silenced and shadowbanned. Also, you are supposed to be a "CEO" of a company but your going to the largest Cryptocurrency Community and calling your target audience morons and fruitloops?... Smiley

Just saying....
Pages: « 1 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: