Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 [1122] 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:27:13 PM

wow cool Vlad2Vlad. you have no moral compass  Grin just like your hero Mr. Ganza

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:35:56 PM

The obligatory "delusion of the day" thread:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32324
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:38:49 PM

wow cool Vlad2Vlad. you have no moral compass  Grin just like your hero Mr. Ganza

You people have obviously never invested in stocks.  The "legit" stock market regulated by the "legit" SEC and controlled by "totally legit" corporations like Goldman Sachs, make BTC, XPY, and all crypto look like child's play.

Wall Street is slowly taking over crypto and then you will see real manipulation and real scams.

And finally, I'm not here to judge who has the most proper or moral coin.  I don't care.  I'm here to invest and make money.  And just like investing in stocks, you invest in coins with the biggest backers, the ones which have the best chances of succeeding - who cares if those stocks are backed by Goldman and are being pumped and dumped.  

That's how Wall Street works, that's how those bastards make their billions every year!

You guys still think in terms of technology when you need to realize this is about MONEY.  

You only have 1-2 more years in which time to make real money, BIG money, after that Wall Street will control everything and the easy money opportunity will be over.  

Wake up and buy the coins with the best odds now.

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:39:11 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 09:51:40 PM by jimmothy

The following is the PM conversation with Vlad2Vlad as promised.  I have not, to this timestamp (09:11:00 forum time) received anything stating any other wishes from the user in question so here it is:

Shitcoin pump and dumper confirmed. These people are the reason the altcoin community has turned in to a cesspool of blatant scams(shitcoins). I would even go as far as to say they are scammers for pumping obvious scam after obvious scam.

You guys still think in terms of technology when you need to realize this is about MONEY.  

You see, not all of us are greedy pigs looking to get rich quick via any means possible. Some of us have these things called morals.

But I get it, you're just a guy who need to pay the bills and participating in blatant scam pump&dumps is just you're preferred method of doing so.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:51:35 PM

The following is the PM conversation with Vlad2Vlad as promised.  I have not, to this timestamp (09:11:00 forum time) received anything stating any other wishes from the user in question so here it is:

I actually responded to you telling you to post anything I write you.

YES, I am GUILTY of buying the coins which I personally believe have been beaten up, are cheap and have the biggest backers and thus the best odds of going up 100 fold.

I have been buying [hand over fist] "scammer" backed coins like MAX, START, NAUT [and of course XPY].

GUILTY!  GUILTY!  GUILTY!  hahahaa

And I am guilty of being here to INVEST and make MONEY and I frankly don't give a shit who's behind what coin and nor do I care if in the end they are all scams - including and especially Bitcoin, which I have said from day One that I am certain it will be the biggest global Ponzi scam ever.

I invest emotionally detached from my money and detached from any emotions and personal feelings about what goes on behind the scenes.  

This especially includes Bitcoin which is totally controlled by bankers and centralized now.

This is a fact about Bitcoin which all you whining hypocrites ignore.

All you emotional women will soon realize that you will lose your money but hey, you'll get to hold that giant bag of "legit" ShitCoins.   haha

Good luck with your moral, over-righteous investing strategy.  lol

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:53:10 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 10:08:02 PM by jimmothy

I invest emotionally detached from my money and detached from any emotions and personal feelings about what goes on behind the scenes.  

Do you also detach your brain and detach from reality when investing or posting in this thread?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:55:35 PM

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:12:51 PM

Oh I got it all wrong, Vlad isn't a greedy scoundrel pumping his own agenda, he cares so much about us he doesn't want to see us left behind and lose out to those "other greedy guys". Thus we should all change our tune, stop trying to expose Paycoin and take a leap of faith into the lake of XPY and swallow up as much as we possibly can because Vlad is like some kind of Crypto Jesus he'll risk becoming a pariah to save us from a life of poverty and mediocrity.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:26:12 PM

YES, I am GUILTY of buying the coins which I personally believe have been beaten up, are cheap and have the biggest backers and thus the best odds of going up 100 fold.

I have been buying [hand over fist] "scammer" backed coins like MAX, START, NAUT [and of course XPY].

And I am guilty of being here to INVEST and make MONEY and I frankly don't give a shit who's behind what coin and nor do I care if in the end they are all scams - including and especially Bitcoin, which I have said from day One that I am certain it will be the biggest global Ponzi scam ever.

This especially includes Bitcoin which is totally controlled by bankers and centralized now.

All you emotional women will soon realize that you will lose your money but hey, you'll get to hold that giant bag of "legit" ShitCoins.   haha

you do realize you just described whats called a functional psychopath? just be honest about the fact you need exit strategy and try to minimize risk with posting positive stuff about hyperinflated poopcoin

and maybe you should stop contradicting your self. you are saying you dont care whos behind what coin but then say you are betting on XPY because of Mr. Ganza

you are either:
1. denying the evidence of reality
2. condone anything to make money and try to mask it by saying you do not invest with emotion (translation: who cares what the product is as long as it makes you money. who cares if it takes someones savings, kills someone, etc as long as its making money for you)

probably mix of the 2. you are the poster boy why regulations are needed in traditional investing.

you remind me of Mayor of Asbestos, Canada. who is peddling asbestos to africa, india etc. BUT HEY ITS MAKING MONEY! cancer who cares
i hope you buy a house with a shower that sprouts cadmium and you get parkinson (actually i dont hope that but to make the point. do you think people who are gaining money this way is a good thing?). HEY ITS CHEAPER TO BUILD THAT! happening in east bloc of EU atm
IAMCRAZY

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:36:57 PM

So I have decided to open up a dispute with my credit card company against the hashlet primes I bought some time ago.

What would be my arguing points I would make (references etc. lol)?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:46:33 PM

you do realize you just described whats called a functional psychopath? just be honest about the fact you need exit strategy and try to minimize risk with posting positive stuff about hyperinflated poopcoin

and maybe you should stop contradicting your self. you are saying you dont care whos behind what coin but then say you are betting on XPY because of Mr. Ganza

you are either:
1. denying the evidence of reality
2. condone anything to make money and try to mask it by saying you do not invest with emotion (translation: who cares what the product is as long as it makes you money. who cares if it takes someones savings, kills someone, etc as long as its making money for you)

probably mix of the 2. you are the poster boy why regulations are needed in traditional investing.

you remind me of Mayor of Asbestos, Canada. who is peddling asbestos to africa, india etc. BUT HEY ITS MAKING MONEY! cancer who cares
i hope you buy a house with a shower that sprouts cadmium and you get parkinson (actually i dont hope that but to make the point. do you think people who are gaining money this way is a good thing?). HEY ITS CHEAPER TO BUILD THAT! happening in east bloc of EU atm

I'm not convinced that PayCoin can make investors in the Coin any real profits with the some 3000% a year that the hashstakers get. By PayCoins very design it can't go to the moon because investors in the Coin itself would need to make profits in order for it to do so. If PayCoin was worth $20 a Coin then there would be some $1,000,000 in sell pressure a day, now that would be alright if it was spread out equally among holders but all that is going towards one person. Take 10k Coin for example, it has a huge amount of inflation per year compounding but it was distributed equally so even if it's dropping in price, holders are gaining ROI in the same way only Josh gains ROI in PayCoin.

PayCoin is a shit investment, it would be better to split that amount among 10 promising alts with a fair distribution and good rewards.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

Hmmm... I am disappointed to see you taking this stance after what I shared with you regarding the proof of Garza's falsified USPTO application in addition to other information. Likewise, it now makes sense why you approached me a month or two ago acting as a pseudo middleman - wondering if I would be willing to talk with Garza again and to work out "our differences" even if it involved a perceived amount of money being paid to me in order to play-nice. At any rate, I am glad I stayed true to my own business ethics and morals in rejecting any such invitation.

Invest as much as you want in anything you wish based on your own beliefs. That is part of what many see as "the game" or this intriguing crypto experiment. However, at some point in all our lives, whether it be seeing our first child being born or flashing back across of our life on our death dead, we do eventually come to the realization that when it comes down to it, money and how much of it we earn or amass by other means isn't everything. It is HOW we lived our life, stayed true to our character, and how much we helped others that truly matters and defines our legacy or whatever else anyone wants to call it.

Too often, the larger long-term picture takes a back seat to instant or short-term gratification and THAT is where schemes are hatched. In the end, it is up to us, individually, to set an example not only for ourselves, but those we choose to keep company with. I hope you think about that in the future.

Scott-
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:58:29 PM

He must have missed the memo you should repost it and pm it to him.

Vlad2Vlad: The following was sent via PM to your account.  Since I like being 100% open book I wanted everyone to know what was sent through closed channels.  Any and all responses sent from yourself or an agent on your behalf may be used publicly.

Its seems pretty obvious that Vlad2Vlad was paid with XPY.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:01:15 PM

Too often, the larger long-term picture takes a back seat to instant or short-term gratification and THAT is where schemes are hatched. In the end, it is up to us, individually, to set an example not only for ourselves, but those we choose to keep company with. I hope you think about that in the future.

Scott-

I couldn't agree more,  so can we stop giving this Vlad prick the limelight and help noobs out who are posting comments like this?

So I have decided to open up a dispute with my credit card company against the hashlet primes I bought some time ago.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 11:04:21 PM

I sent this in response to someone else, you might find it useful:

Here are the original TOS from August:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8605520#msg8605520

Here is the updated version from November:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9401341#msg9401341

Original hashlet webpage:
http://web.archive.org/web/20140826012706/http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet

Hashlet Prime:

http://web.archive.org/web/20141125221337/http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet-prime/

Hashlet Solo:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140904175538/http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet-solo/

More Hashlet info:

http://web.archive.org/web/20141030211928/http://www.gawminers.com/pages/hashlet

Hashstaker:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150103223938/https://www.gawminers.com/pages/buy-hashstaker

Hashlet announcement on HT:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/1963/hashlet-mining-has-finally-evolved

Hashstaker announcement on HT:

https://archive.today/JBpro

I think you can state that hashlets are not as described and have been terminated without compensation and you can use the website marketing claims to support your case. I would not send the TOS as supporting documentation to your bank, because the TOS clearly states GAW can terminate the services at any time. It's possible GAW wouldn't even dispute your chargeback, but if they do they will likely use their TOS to justify their claim. At that point you may need to tell your bank that the TOS were not disclosed during the checkout process (which was true until recently AFAIK). Not sure how to deal with Paycoin and Hashstakers, it might be harder to explain.

That's just my opinion, you might want to ask around for more advice. I'm certainly not a credit card chargeback expert so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck.
IAMCRAZY

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:04:54 PM

Scott-

I couldn't agree more,  so can we stop giving this Vlad prick the limelight and help noobs out who are posting comments like this?

Well..at this point I am not going to argue about that..
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:05:50 PM

just include these in your email to them

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 11:45:34 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 12:10:59 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Hmmm... I am disappointed to see you taking this stance after what I shared with you regarding the proof of Garza's falsified USPTO application in addition to other information.

Scott-

Scott, what hard proof?  The first use date?  I checked and prior use or prior art is worth nothing for trademarks.   

Seriously, if there was any hard proof you don't think I'd be fighting for the millions which the PayCoin name is worth [for myself and the PayCoin community]?

I never saw any hard proof from you.  But I did get hard proof for myself from the trademark office.

And I never tried to trick you or anything.  I was open and honest with you.  I am still trying to get garza to work a deal with the PYC community but I have no leverage so it's looking like a lost cause.

And given you were one of the disgruntled more outspoken members of PYC community I naturally asked you personally (and others as well) what it would take to make you happy since it makes no sense to do a deal where only 99% of the community are happy.

Nothing underhanded there and I was only opening communications with you [and other people] - in the end I may not be able to get a deal done for the PYC community but it won't be from a lack of trying.

I had a 5% investment in PayCoin (PYC) [before garza came around] and I have 7% now, so of course I'm gonna work my hardest to get something for my investment if I'm gonna lose the name, which was the only reason I bought that much of PYC.   And if i can't get a payoff for the PYC community then of course I will naturally try to at least get something for my own investment which goes back to 2013.  

Who here doesn't act in their own self best interest to protect their own hard earned investment?  

Any original PYC investor is free to do what I am doing so I don't see what I have done wrong.  Nobody paid me a dime to get between PYC and garza and nobody has offered to help me with PYC - so nobody has the right now to call me out if I work out some kind of deal for my original coins, should I succeed in doing so.

Crypto for me is a money making opportunity - just like investing in stocks, commodities, forex, etc., which I have done for a long time.  

For you [and others here] the money is obviously not the same necessity, importance or desire as it is for me and I can respect that [maybe you're well off or maybe you're a better person than me] but nothing that I am doing is illegal or even unethical.  No more than speculating on forex, stocks or stock options, which have been proven to be controlled and manipulated by Goldman and gang.

Good luck to you!

Cheers!

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:57:54 PM

A bit off topic but Ryan Kennedy, (Moolah Scammer) has been arrested in the United Kingdom along with his girlfriend Chelsea. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2wwdtn/alleged_mintpal_scammers_ryan_kennedy_chelsea/.   Only a matter of time before Josh is in cuffs too, but with a face like his he may be a little safer when he drops the soap in jail!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:04:10 AM

A bit off topic but Ryan Kennedy, (Moolah Scammer) has been arrested in the United Kingdom along with his girlfriend Chelsea. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2wwdtn/alleged_mintpal_scammers_ryan_kennedy_chelsea/.   Only a matter of time before Josh is in cuffs too, but with a face like his he may be a little safer when he drops the soap in jail!

I saw that.  That's great news.

And if Garza proves to be a scammer like Kennedy then the same should happen to him.

[But hopefully not before XPY hits $50.]  hahaha.

On a side-note:  SYScoin [i think] had hundreds of BTC stolen by Kennedy [from Mintpal].  There's a good risk/reward play right there in case Kennedy didn't blow all those stolen Bitcoins.  If SysCoin gets their BTC back that coin could easily be worth 10-20 fold from here.

Pages: « 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 [1122] 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: