Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:09:12 PM

The opposite of irony is irony. Deep, right?

Woohooo! Congrats everyone!  Wink

You had to go and set a new goal for us?

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:10:52 PM

He should check his pants, I think they might be on fire.

How is it that all the "trolls" and "fudsters" are able to pick out all the problems with every GAW plan the second it gets announced, but it takes GAW until the second they are supposed to actually DO something to figure it out?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:12:45 PM

So, I'm considering opening a case with VISA today. I ordered about 4k worth of hashlets a few months ago. I have the screenshots showing the "always profitable" and "yours forever" and I don't have to try hard to get the "cloud mining disabled" screenshot.

How do I go about doing this? Would it be a chargeback? Would I have a case?

Yes you have a case and actually dont have to do much, a small email of 2-3 lines. specially since they can check these claims by GAW with few google searches if they doubt your images

if you used VISA credit card then you would have to call your card issuer and they will give an email address where to send your image proof. takes max 48h and they will return your cash
if you used some VISA debit card like Electron then you will loose your money if the charges have moved from authorization hold status. in some banks the AH time is pretty big eg Danske Bank with 2-3 weeks
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:13:13 PM

Funny how Cyberlizard's SEC Communitcation Confirmation post got edited by the CEO to remove mention of the SEC among other things:

I'm sure the GAW faithful will still claim Coin Fire lies and keep sending DDOS attacks at us. Since we got our site moved over CloudFlare logs are showing nonstop DDOS attacks against us still and our WordFence logs show thousands of attempted login attempts every hour. Thousands upon thousands.

On one hand you want to act like professional journalists, on the other you go to the forums and spread unconfirmed accusations. Can you prove it's a GAW client that attacks you? Wasn't there a police investigation after your site was DDOSed for the firs time? You blamed GAW, said you have the ip addresses and will update the readers. I haven't seen an update, but what I did see were post like this one with more accusations.

You really should read more before you post idiotic things like that. There's plenty more evidence.

Someone trolling on the forums is a proof to you? I could say here that it was me all this time, I have a giant server room in my house all dedicated to ddosing a random news site. That's some evidence you got there Wink

Go back a few score pages and look at the evidence yourself. That's the twitter account deactivation from coinfire having their account cancelled being posted just a minute or so after their account was deactivated. Either they were involved, or someone close to them was involved. Further there were several users bragging about messing with their domain registrar on HT in that same (now deleted) thread.

So stop trying to see how much of Garza's dick you can choke down and read the actual evidence. I just gave one example.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:14:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BtyAZUG.jpg

He should check his pants, I think they might be on fire.

How is it that all the "trolls" and "fudsters" are able to pick out all the problems with every GAW plan the second it gets announced, but it takes GAW until the second they are supposed to actually DO something to figure it out?

Up until the 11th hour he was lying through his teeth saying everything was on track for the buyback Feb 1st.  The guy is a criminal liar, there is no fucking legal team that was having meetings through the weekend up until the last minute and the SEC wasn't holding him back (well maybe they are but not in the context he was using), there's no way in hell they are anywhere near starting that Buyback and he's just to much of a coward liar to admit it.  Those idiots deserve everything they get from this point on, as a matter of fact they're as much to blame for this continuing as that scam artist con man Garza.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

GAW has

-developers working on paybase features
-internal legal
-legal contractors
-no appreciable revenue

Software developers and contracted law firms are expensive. He might be able to get buy cheaply with his internal legal. Maybe he's trying to go cheap on his development by hiring contractors from India. That never seems to work well for anyone ever, and it could explain why everything is broken.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:18:14 PM

So, I'm considering opening a case with VISA today. I ordered about 4k worth of hashlets a few months ago. I have the screenshots showing the "always profitable" and "yours forever" and I don't have to try hard to get the "cloud mining disabled" screenshot.

How do I go about doing this? Would it be a chargeback? Would I have a case?

You do that through the bank that issued your card (not Visa directly). Most banks allow to start the dispute online. Use either "not delivered" or "not as described" as the reason for dispute, whichever you think you can prove easier with your screenshots. There is no harm in trying as far as I can see - this was a blatant case of taking away what you paid for. The only thing GAW can throw back at you (if they bother to contest your dispute) is their TOS, so make sure you have that covered.
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:18:50 PM

Funny how Cyberlizard's SEC Communitcation Confirmation post got edited by the CEO to remove mention of the SEC among other things:

I'm sure the GAW faithful will still claim Coin Fire lies and keep sending DDOS attacks at us. Since we got our site moved over CloudFlare logs are showing nonstop DDOS attacks against us still and our WordFence logs show thousands of attempted login attempts every hour. Thousands upon thousands.

On one hand you want to act like professional journalists, on the other you go to the forums and spread unconfirmed accusations. Can you prove it's a GAW client that attacks you? Wasn't there a police investigation after your site was DDOSed for the firs time? You blamed GAW, said you have the ip addresses and will update the readers. I haven't seen an update, but what I did see were post like this one with more accusations.

We never blamed GAW. Not once, we have never once even implied it is GAW themselves.

A GAW faithful, yes. We have an IP address, we have some relevant information and we know based on the email we received they are a member of Hashtalk.

The emails and IP address of the attack both match and they return here in the States, the person didn't take many steps to cover up who they are. We won't name them but we know EXACTLY who they are and so do the relevant law enforcement officials who have to date not taken any action.

We will provide an update once law enforcement decides to do something. If they don't eventually we will release the relevant information (sans name).

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:18:56 PM

It says PRIME!!! (top left). Completely irrelevant, sorry, carry on.
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:23:34 PM

You really should read more before you post idiotic things like that. There's plenty more evidence.

Someone trolling on the forums is a proof to you? I could say here that it was me all this time, I have a giant server room in my house all dedicated to ddosing a random news site. That's some evidence you got there Wink

We have some pretty damning evidence regarding the person who did it. I can't share that information here as I don't want to damage the current investigation but I wouldn't throw around that it is a GAW faithful person if I didn't have some EXTREMELY damning evidence of that fact.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:26:13 PM

Go back a few score pages and look at the evidence yourself. That's the twitter account deactivation from coinfire having their account cancelled being posted just a minute or so after their account was deactivated. Either they were involved, or someone close to them was involved. Further there were several users bragging about messing with their domain registrar on HT in that same (now deleted) thread.

So stop trying to see how much of Garza's dick you can choke down and read the actual evidence. I just gave one example.
Nope, there are many other options like Garza's competition, a random hacker playing with them, someone who doesn't like coinfire and wanted to have fun and at the same time draw suspicions to hashtalk, even coinfire themselves in order to make other news sites report attacks on them (free advertising). Like I said anybody can claim it was them but there's no case without proof and Coinfire as a news site should stick to reporting the facts.

You called me a dumbass, then edited your post and changed it to cocksucker, I just hope you're not related to Coinfire. I bet this is not the support they want at the moment. If you can't respond like a normal person, just don't.

None of our staff is on Bitcoin Talk outside of this account.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:29:06 PM

Speculation:

GAW is in a lot of debt. They expected to be able to pay off the debt with XPY proceeds, but the price is so low that they can barely afford the payments. That's why a lot of people left. They were going to have to take pay cuts to keep their jobs.

GAW will go bankrupt in the next three months. Garza will remain wealthy. Nobody will go to jail, and any fines Garza has to pay will be only a fraction of the salary and bonuses he extracted from GAW over the last few months.

That's all total speculation, but man they sound like a company with a large amount of debt and paltry revenue.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:29:44 PM

Nope, there are many other options like Garza's competition, a random hacker playing with them, someone who doesn't like coinfire and wanted to have fun and at the same time draw suspicions to hashtalk, even coinfire themselves in order to make other news sites report attacks on them (free advertising). Like I said anybody can claim it was them but there's no case without proof and Coinfire as a news site should stick to reporting the facts.

You called me a dumbass, then edited your post and changed it to cocksucker, I just hope you're not related to Coinfire. I bet this is not the support they want at the moment. If you can't respond like a normal person, just don't.

Not related. Just watched the whole damn thing take place with my own eyes. There was more than enough evidence to know it was folks inside the HT community who were involved. There were death threats made prior from the "XPY army."

As of right now, there is no evidence showing this would be a false flag. Ever heard the term "law of parsimony"? Occam's Razor? All of the evidence points to someone who is involved with XPY either as a user or possibly GAW. You are making an extraordinary claim that it is some kind of conspiracy.

Extraordinary claims should require extraordinary evidence.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:35:21 PM

Not related. Just watched the whole damn thing take place with my own eyes. There was more than enough evidence to know it was folks inside the HT community who were involved. There were death threats made prior from the "XPY army."

As of right now, there is no evidence showing this would be a false flag. Ever heard the term "law of parsimony"? Occam's Razor? All of the evidence points to someone who is involved with XPY either as a user or possibly GAW. You are making an extraordinary claim that it is some kind of conspiracy.

Extraordinary claims should require extraordinary evidence.

A healthy dose of skepticism is always good.

That said, we wouldn't "false flag" ourselves and lose our opportunity to work with great inside sources at several organizations for some short traffic bursts. We have built years in several industries building connections and making friends that have helped us a great deal with our reporting and this whole situation has damaged our ability to do that.

No short term traffic gain is worth the long term damage that entire situation brought upon us.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:36:56 PM

We never blamed GAW. Not once, we have never once even implied it is GAW themselves.

A GAW faithful, yes. We have an IP address, we have some relevant information and we know based on the email we received they are a member of Hashtalk.

The emails and IP address of the attack both match and they return here in the States, the person didn't take many steps to cover up who they are. We won't name them but we know EXACTLY who they are and so do the relevant law enforcement officials who have to date not taken any action.

We will provide an update once law enforcement decides to do something. If they don't eventually we will release the relevant information (sans name).

Thanks for this, this is the response I expected from you and hope you'll get them. I don't support any hacks ddoses and other crap and would like to know if GAW was really involved.

Thanks for being vigilant Stargazer! If we weren't all skeptics regarding the things presented in front of us this entire thread wouldn't exist.

I really hope that something comes from it as well. That was one of the most damaging situations for us we've encountered to date.

Not something I'd want to experience again. That was one of the most stressful days we've had to date.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:39:21 PM

Dumping hard right now

NewJerseyJess

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:39:56 PM

Thanks for this, this is the response I expected from you and hope you'll get them. I don't support any hacks ddoses and other crap and would like to know if GAW was really involved.

Thanks for being vigilant Stargazer! If we weren't all skeptics regarding the things presented in front of us this entire thread wouldn't exist.

I really hope that something comes from it as well. That was one of the most damaging situations for us we've encountered to date.

Not something I'd want to experience again. That was one of the most stressful days we've had to date.

I appreciate your hard work. In hindsight, you probably saved some people thousands by allowing them to dump early. rather then continue being brainwashed.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

i think i have been shadow banned at HT  Shocked

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:44:23 PM

Dumping hard right now

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:46:39 PM

i think i have been shadow banned at HT  Shocked
and i broke it  Shocked

Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: