Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 [1026] 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:19:40 PM

The market even has raptor boy down, here have some biddy.  There you go.

https://i.imgur.com/o1dKWiH.jpg

Raptor down! I repeat: Raptor Down!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:38:12 PM

This is the second time in under 30 days someone has come here saying they will gather info and Josh will answer it.

Second time... in under 30 days. Not counting reddit, HT and everywhere else he has made that statement.

Enjoy gathering stuff for his attorneys to use to see what evidence is going to be used against him. He has yet to answer the last "fact gathering" exercise on here.

+1, this is what I was trying to say earlier.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

Nothing to see here folks, move along. Stay Calm and Keep Staking!  Cheesy

They seem to be suffering from classic "Withdrawal Symptoms".

Thread archive: https://archive.today/hCHoI That was deleted within minutes of starting. How DARE you ask where your money is!!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:03:37 PM

Thread archive: https://archive.today/hCHoI That was deleted within minutes of starting. How DARE you ask where your money is!!

Could you imagine actually sending your BTC to paybase.  I don't even know what to compare that level of stupidity to.  The only sane option is to send your XPY off of paypase to the Qt and sell it off on cryptsy or exchange of your choice (no way in hell I would even install their Qt on my system) thats the only option, if you send BTC to paybase you are playing with fire, nuclear fire.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:09:24 PM

Could you imagine actually sending your BTC to paybase.  I don't even know what to compare that level of stupidity to.  The only sane option is to send your XPY off of paypase to the Qt and sell it off on cryptsy or exchange of your choice (no way in hell I would even install their Qt on my system) thats the only option, if you send BTC to paybase you are playing with fire, nuclear fire.

Your not suggesting there is a good chance of being Goxxed by Paybase?

I remember trying to get my BTC or fiat out of MTGox for 4 bloody months and failing.  I keep everything local now when i have crypto on hand.  Screw third party risk.  Money only visits an exchange long enough to buy or sell and immediately withdraw
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:19:26 PM

This is the second time in under 30 days someone has come here saying they will gather info and Josh will answer it.

Second time... in under 30 days. Not counting reddit, HT and everywhere else he has made that statement.

Enjoy gathering stuff for his attorneys to use to see what evidence is going to be used against him. He has yet to answer the last "fact gathering" exercise on here.

You've seen the SEC investigation. If there was any sort of smoking gun in that file, any incriminating facts that aren't currently public knowledge, then having a bunch of non-lawyers here rehash a bunch of things that are already public wouldn't be helping his attorneys, it would be distracting them (if they paid any attention to it at all) from the meat of the investigation. Unless what's already public actually is the meat of the investigation.

You also said the bulk of the thousand pages was "just things people have sent in." You reported that your source said that they needed more information "or else more resources won't be spent on this." So they're trying to "determine if it warrants any sort of major investigation," but they don't have enough information in hand to justify spending more resources on it. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10212034#msg10212034)

My guess is that the SEC sent Josh a "letter of concern." There wasn't enough in the file to justify the resources for a major investigation, but there was enough for a letter that would send him scurrying to his lawyers. His lawyers recommended that he shut down the mining operation, which would be a no-brainer if he didn't have enough mining hardware behind it go legit. They then sent a letter to the SEC saying that while they dispute the SEC's interpretation, out of an abundance of caution blah blah blah. And if the SEC didn't have enough information to justify putting more resources into the investigation, and hasn't gotten anything new, that's probably the end of it as far as the SEC is concerned.

I have seen and read every page of the file now personally. It has taken some time to move through it. I am guessing every time everyone sends him "concerns" with proof they are attempting to figure out what is in the SEC file.

Several of the "smoking guns" I haven't seen in this thread but someone clearly has them.

I just don't understand Josh's need to "address" concerns repeatedly and never follow-through and each time he just walks away with more information on things they might need to counter at a later date with lawyers.

He has failed to be "Transparent" and answer anything the multiple times people in this thread have come here promising Josh is really going to answer stuff.

I just don't get it.

The SEC file has grown substantially since it was given to me from what I understand but my few sources are refusing to give any more files now.

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:24:23 PM

"The motors of the ship are just keeping it , holding it from.... It burst into flames! And it's crashing, crashing to the ground! Oh the Humanity!"

politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:25:07 PM

You've seen the SEC investigation. If there was any sort of smoking gun in that file, any incriminating facts that aren't currently public knowledge, then having a bunch of non-lawyers here rehash a bunch of things that are already public wouldn't be helping his attorneys, it would be distracting them (if they paid any attention to it at all) from the meat of the investigation. Unless what's already public actually is the meat of the investigation.

You also said the bulk of the thousand pages was "just things people have sent in." You reported that your source said that they needed more information "or else more resources won't be spent on this." So they're trying to "determine if it warrants any sort of major investigation," but they don't have enough information in hand to justify spending more resources on it. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10212034#msg10212034)

My guess is that the SEC sent Josh a "letter of concern." There wasn't enough in the file to justify the resources for a major investigation, but there was enough for a letter that would send him scurrying to his lawyers. His lawyers recommended that he shut down the mining operation, which would be a no-brainer if he didn't have enough mining hardware behind it go legit. They then sent a letter to the SEC saying that while they dispute the SEC's interpretation, out of an abundance of caution blah blah blah. And if the SEC didn't have enough information to justify putting more resources into the investigation, and hasn't gotten anything new, that's probably the end of it as far as the SEC is concerned.

I have seen and read every page of the file now personally. It has taken some time to move through it. I am guessing every time everyone sends him "concerns" with proof they are attempting to figure out what is in the SEC file.

Several of the "smoking guns" I haven't seen in this thread but someone clearly has them.

I just don't understand Josh's need to "address" concerns repeatedly and never follow-through and each time he just walks away with more information on things they might need to counter at a later date with lawyers.

He has failed to be "Transparent" and answer anything the multiple times people in this thread have come here promising Josh is really going to answer stuff.

I just don't get it.

The SEC file has grown substantially since it was given to me from what I understand but my few sources are refusing to give any more files now.
The other day you said that Josh fled the country (based on your sources). Do you have anything new to say about that now?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:27:25 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31426/caution-do-not-place-your-btc-in-paybase-small-rant-don-t-read-if-you-wish-to-avoid-negative-comments is still up as of this post. (And the title wasn't changed so you don't have that excuse). There's no need to lie about deleted threads.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:29:39 PM

I just don't get it.

The other day you said that Josh fled the country (based on your sources). Do you have anything new to say about that now?

Let's be clear. I didn't say that he had fled the country. I said we were following leads regarding that.

We are very clear that we never report ANYTHING without at least three independent confirmations from sources that we can personally verify.

Other accounts came here claiming that and I chimed in to say we were following that lead as well and waiting on confirmation from sources if he even had a passport. I can confidently report that we didn't state he had lead the country. Please reread what I have written.

bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:48:55 PM

I just don't get it.

The smoking guns must not be very significant if what was in the file at the time wasn't enough to justify a full investigation, but even so it's yet another reason that a bunch of non-lawyers rehashing public info here can't possibly be helpful to Josh. That's why I was surprised that you of all people would describe this question-gathering as "gathering stuff for his attorneys to use to see what evidence is going to be used against him." Most of the suggested questions would be easily deflected, and the few that are potentially good questions are just rehashing things that have been evident for quite a while.

Why does he do it? Easy. Josh offers to answer questions. He deflects the easy ones, then claims he has to stop because the lawyers are on his case or whatever. It satisfies the HT faithful more than silence would. It gives the remaining believers some talking points that they repeat faithfully (i.e., the bullshit about how the landscape changed after paycoin launched and it's all about government regulations now). It helps them rationalize Josh being on their side against all the haters, and how maybe it will all work out, etc. Few people who post in this thread are in his target audience. It doesn't have to make sense to you, just to them.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:55:22 PM

the wall at 0.0045 is very close...if that one breaks down (luckely its a big one) buy support will be almost vanished  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

the wall at 0.0045 is very close...if that one breaks down (luckely its a big one) buy support will be almost vanished  Sad

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:20:21 PM

Come on, he's not answering anything

Downvote. Shattered my dreams.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:33:26 PM

Over 12,000 XPY of buywall pulled. Support all gone.

Then it starts to pump on very small volume.

Someone desperate to get out ?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:43:33 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31436/honors-program-update

Honors Program Update

GAWCEO

Hello,

We have not forgotten about this.

We have been working on gaining access to a specific resource to run our program through. We should gain that resource tomorrow. It's important that we are in full compliance with anything we do.

That's I can say for now, just want you to know it's on our mind as much as yours.

Ps, as previously mentioned, we had to focus on making some changes to paybase for the program, and it shifted some things out of the original order we planned. We are now back on the same order again. Premier accounts, hashlets, etc are all in dev or are waiting for approval.

GAWCEO posted 16 minutes ago
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:03:51 PM

lol, that cant be a coincidence, everytime the market goes down to fast they come up with an announcement

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:04:43 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31436/honors-program-update

Honors Program Update

GAWCEO

Hello,

We have not forgotten about this.

We have been working on gaining access to a specific resource to run our program through. We should gain that resource tomorrow. It's important that we are in full compliance with anything we do.

That's I can say for now, just want you to know it's on our mind as much as yours.

Ps, as previously mentioned, we had to focus on making some changes to paybase for the program, and it shifted some things out of the original order we planned. We are now back on the same order again. Premier accounts, hashlets, etc are all in dev or are waiting for approval.

GAWCEO posted 16 minutes ago

Specific resource to run the program? That's probably a windows tablet where they can run that massive Excel sheet, the mobile version on Homeros phone ain't enough for that much rebuy.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:58:04 PM

Classic.

https://archive.today/GLFhz

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31445/i-am-so-excited

So who's holding the fort now since the man-servant realized it would be detrimental to his new "venture". Just PCfool and Homero himself?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:44:14 PM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.
Pages: « 1 ... 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 [1026] 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: